Jump to content

Doha

Members
  • Posts

    5,247
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Doha

  1. Doha

    Chapter 2

    That was 🔥 👌 I wonder why Colton has to wait?
  2. Doha

    Chapter 1

    Like others I have read this elsewhere, but glad to be rereading it here. It was years ago so I'm looking forward to rediscovering the story. Really enjoyed chapter 1. ☺️
  3. Doha

    The lonely boy

    I hope we get to meet Alex soon.
  4. Justin seems a bit needy. 😳
  5. Doha

    New neighbours

    A good first chapter that has me turning the page to ch 2.
  6. Doha

    Grandmother

    Todd's final remark about lash marks on Kikroy's back is classic. I think these two might be good for one another. I'm enjoying reading about guys in their 40s rather than the typical 27 year old millionaire hero.
  7. Doha

    Hospital

    This is going to get quite sticky for Kilroy. I forsee the detectives unearthing his entire safe, secure, compartmentalised life.
  8. Doha

    Flame

    A very intriguing start. That cycle of giving in and then staying strong and finally giving in again, is one many closeted men would recognise.
  9. Colorado Game is a light-hearted romantic read. Written in 50 short chapters it is easy to continue turning the pages late into the night. Ross and Mark have an interesting journey, one that draws us in and gets us both smiling with and ranting at them both. A great weekend read.
  10. Doha

    Chapter 50

    This was a great story. I'm glad they worked it out and I hope Mark especially, has learned the importance of being transparent.
  11. Doha

    Chapter 50

    Where can I read that?
  12. Doha

    Chapter 49

    I hope we get to find out what Sofia did to Kyle.
  13. Doha

    Chapter 48

    As I thought, a game alongside the show.
  14. Doha

    Chapter 47

    Is Ross going to make a game based on the TV series, or is he there to fetch Mark?
  15. Doha

    Chapter 46

    Sofia is going to work a mother's miracle.
  16. Doha

    Chapter 45

    Sofia and mom are a formidable team.
  17. Doha

    Chapter 44

  18. Doha

    Chapter 43

    Mark, you are going to need to back up your hollow words with action.
  19. Doha

    Chapter 42

    Mark had better learn some serious life lessons pretty darn quickly.
  20. Doha

    Chapter 41

    Mark is on such thin ice.
  21. Doha

    Chapter 40

    Mark, you are an absolute idiot. And a deceitful one.
  22. Doha

    Chapter 39

    They seem to be OK. 👍
  23. Doha

    Chapter 38

    I only hope that this doesn't tend to confirm what Kyle has previously told Mark about Ross.
  24. Doha

    Chapter 37

    Ross is a good guy.
  25. Doha

    Chapter 36

    Mark is being very silly, Ross is rash and Kyle is conniving.
×
×
  • Create New...