Jump to content
Bot Attack ×

Doha

Members
  • Posts

    5,252
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Doha

  1. Doha

    In the Dark

    @Seraph28 you have made an excellent point. Lynton is all about facade, image and the illusion that he is in control. In his work life, social interactions and even in the bedroom, choosing partners that would allow him to feel dominant. Perhaps even having a range of sex partners speaks to the same issue, as none will get to know him well enough to see through the facade. Alexander, however, sees right through Lynton, and happens to love what he sees. When Lynton clocks on, it will shake his world.
  2. Doha

    In the Dark

    Yep. Exactly 💯
  3. That was beautifully done! 😍 so glad for Hugh and Connor. I drove 800kms today and will enjoy a good sleep. Will read another chapter tonight I'm sure.
  4. So many matches coming up. This new pack is going to rock!!! The joy in the lodge and seeing so many of the empty house now filled must have felt amazing. What's up with Connor? What kind of abuse has he suffered and what has Kellar seen?
  5. Doha

    The Reunion

    That was so sweet, both the Sybil Arthur and the Tilly Logan reunions. And now our guys' wolves are off for a run. This new pack is going to be amazing.
  6. So the first couple of earth mates have met. Delia and Hutch will do wwell.cant wait for Arthur and Sybil. The energy that the move and the concomitant hope has unleashed is amazing to see. So Tobyn liked it rough. 😆 🤣 when he instructs it of course. 😜 Another superb chapter.
  7. Vega has reached the correct conclusion and will merge with Morningstar. At some stage in the future, if children come and the pack prospers, perhaps Vega will start up again as a satellite pack. Kellar is having to take a big step forward dating who and what he is. This must be particularly daunting for him, although having Tobyn at his side makes the weight of the mantle bareable.
  8. I think Kellar will be more than a pack alpha. Perhaps some kind of international shifter who guides the alphas.
  9. I'm glad that Kellar has accepted his destiny alongside Tobyn, and that together they can perform a wonderful work for the shifter community. Arthur's recovery and the emergence of his wolf is beautiful! I can't wait to see him and Miss Sybil reunited.
  10. That's amazing. And, as others have said, we could well see Miss Sybil driving into Vega. Loving this.
  11. Your surprises never cease to amaze me. Wow! Sybil will be overjoyed. Surely this second major healing will convince the pack!
  12. This could be quite a close vote, it certainly isn't a done deal. I hooe the Vega pack can see the benefits both in abstract terms as well as the concrete represented by a healed Logan.
  13. I think Vega will go with the proposal. It makes sense at all levels.
  14. I'm sure we have learnt a bit about Kellar's ancestor that links him to the same mission - to save the shifters. I hope they can do something for Bill. As for Logan, I can't wait to turn the page. Can't hardly wait!
  15. So Kellar is somehow linked to the alpha who arranged the move from the old world to the new. Je is from a very powerful and significant lineage. ✨️ This encounter with the Vega pack is having ramifications not foreseen.
  16. That seems to have gone very well. We can see how Kellar is developing and how he and Tobyn are able to communicate constantly through their thoughts. I wonder if this gift will be for all earth mates? I'm hopeful for Tilly.
  17. Wow! 5 earth mate matches. This is huge. If Logan is curable, perhaps his behaviors will also revert to normal. Hoping so, for Tilly's sake. Future mate of an alpha.
  18. Well this encapsulates everything I would want to say about this chapter. I loved it and im glad that this second mating has brought with it, another gift from earth mother.
  19. Yet. 😉
  20. Their wolves being able to communicate through focused thoughts is a huge development and a strategic advantage they will have as they face other potential threats in the future. Elinor's concern is understandable, but she also realizes that for the pack to progress and recover, she needs to let the guys get on with their mission.
  21. And you should be Gary. It's a total gamechanger. ❤️
  22. Well Warrwn has proved himself yet again, and in the most spectacular fashion. "Will I get one of those?" 😆 🤣 😂 we can all hope right. They have just made Morningstar a safer place, but Reznick talked about others, so the pack is not out of the woods yet, and thankfully the other hunters won't know about the copper effect.
  23. That was spectacular! I'm so glad that they have mated fully. I wonder if they will become even more aware and whether the koining would be even more profound, if/when Tobyn enters Kellar? 🤔
  24. Miss Sybil's disquiet gives me pause. What has she sensed and how will our guys manage this.
  25. This makes very good sense. I know Tobyn I particular wanted a romantic setting for their first mating, but if it will make them significantly more powerful, then perhaps they should not wait.
×
×
  • Create New...