Jump to content

Doha

Members
  • Posts

    5,246
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Doha

  1. Doha

    Chapter 9

    Things are on the up and up.
  2. Doha

    Chapter 8

    This is moving along nicely. Mark and Ross are going to be 🔥 when they get to it.
  3. Doha

    Chapter 7

    Ross is certainly insistent, but how will Mark ultimately respond amd I wonder if he isn't half enjoying being bossed around a little.
  4. Doha

    Chapter 6

    An erotic dream, a successful morning and a kiss sounds like things are moving along nicely.
  5. Doha

    Chapter 5

    Ross certainly called Mark's bluff. Amd came out on top I think. 😆
  6. Doha

    Chapter 4

    These two are going to get along really well.
  7. Doha

    Chapter 3

    They do wind each other up well.
  8. Doha

    Chapter 2

    Oh this is going to be fun! 😆 🤣
  9. Doha

    Chapter 1

    Ross sounds like a dream. Let's see how it goes.
  10. Morningstar, is a wonderful story of love and victory in the face of defeat. Our protagonists are a fabulous pair who steuggle to identify what pulls them together but once they do, the sparks fly. Morningstar will keep ypu enthralled and turning the pages until the end. And then you will smile and say "I loved it!".
  11. Well what a ride this has been. I'm so glad I could read it over a couple of weeks. I loved every minute. I do think this book ends where it should, with just enough mystery to make a 2nd book tantalizing. 8 years have passed since ypu put this story up and I'm guessing there isn't going to be a Book 2. Thank you for making the shifter-verse feel so real.
  12. Doha

    New Perspectives

    A very astute 9bservation, and in the same way that Moses led Israel out of Egypt, kellar is leading Morningstar out of the malaise and into a new dawn of promise and hope.
  13. Doha

    New Perspectives

    With Fendral speaking, we start to understand more about Kellar's lineage. There is a lot for Kellar to digest and he will need a little time to adapt to the new reality.
  14. I'm not surprised by Kellar's hesitancy to accept the role I'd alpha, although, I am certain that he will do so at a future point. He is very duty driven amd goal oriented. Fendral will have some very important advice for Kellar, I'm sure.
  15. Doha

    Powerful

    Finally, Ryder refers to Danny as his mate and he already feels stronger. It seems like Ryder and Theodore would need to work in tandem to take on Cassandra. Jack is far more adept at reading cards. Our whole crew has grown in strength alongside Danny and Ryders emerging bond as mates.
  16. Well as we expected - Kellar is an alpha - but not how we expected it. Wow. I'm glad that he has discovered the truth, as difficult as it is. But also that he now has a home at Morningstar, not by adoption, but by right.
  17. Doha

    Growth

    Elinor will be a mum, Hugh and Connor are on their way and our guys are on the top of the world. I'm excited to hear of the possibility of another packs location. More matches potentially.
  18. Doha

    Chapter 20

    This was a triumph for Jim and Jon. Jon's dad is wise and the age and cultural differences are a concern for parents, until they see it working. I'm very glad that Jon's parents can see it working.
  19. Doha

    Chapter 19

    @pvtguy, I read this story for the same reason. Guy in his 50s divorces and comes out, facing issues from one of the kids and trying to hold it all together. For me it was only a few years ago so relatively recent, but a LOT in Jim's life resonates in my own.
  20. Doha

    In the Dark

    @Seraph28 you have made an excellent point. Lynton is all about facade, image and the illusion that he is in control. In his work life, social interactions and even in the bedroom, choosing partners that would allow him to feel dominant. Perhaps even having a range of sex partners speaks to the same issue, as none will get to know him well enough to see through the facade. Alexander, however, sees right through Lynton, and happens to love what he sees. When Lynton clocks on, it will shake his world.
  21. Doha

    In the Dark

    Yep. Exactly 💯
  22. That was beautifully done! 😍 so glad for Hugh and Connor. I drove 800kms today and will enjoy a good sleep. Will read another chapter tonight I'm sure.
  23. So many matches coming up. This new pack is going to rock!!! The joy in the lodge and seeing so many of the empty house now filled must have felt amazing. What's up with Connor? What kind of abuse has he suffered and what has Kellar seen?
  24. Doha

    The Reunion

    That was so sweet, both the Sybil Arthur and the Tilly Logan reunions. And now our guys' wolves are off for a run. This new pack is going to be amazing.
  25. So the first couple of earth mates have met. Delia and Hutch will do wwell.cant wait for Arthur and Sybil. The energy that the move and the concomitant hope has unleashed is amazing to see. So Tobyn liked it rough. 😆 🤣 when he instructs it of course. 😜 Another superb chapter.
×
×
  • Create New...