Doha
Members-
Posts
5,247 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
Stories
- Stories
- Story Series
- Story Worlds
- Story Collections
- Story Chapters
- Chapter Comments
- Story Reviews
- Story Comments
- Stories Edited
- Stories Beta'd
Blogs
Store
Help Center
Writing
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by Doha
-
Chapter 11 Dangerous Territory
Doha commented on Headstall's story chapter in Chapter 11 Dangerous Territory
Adelin is saved. Tobyn is able to give energy to Kellar and the two of them lie hand in hand and then stagger out together. I'm fairly certain Tilly may have noticed a closeness. Their being able to fall asleep in each other's arms is surely something they will note. I think they are going to hear stories about earth mates and put two and two together ❤️ -
Chapter 10 Between a Rock and a Hard Place
Doha commented on Headstall's story chapter in Chapter 10 Between a Rock and a Hard Place
This was expected. Tobyn is committed to rejuvenating the pack and to him that means marriage and children. Even if he eventually takes this route, it will, as others have said, be a miserable existence, despite the joys of children. Any gay man in a straight marriage will probably attest to this. -
Chapter 9 For Better or Worse
Doha commented on Headstall's story chapter in Chapter 9 For Better or Worse
I hope that Kellar soon sees Tobyn for who he is and that their desire for each other is reciprocal. Tilly has arrived. Let's see how that develops, or does not develop. Eleanor is a force of nature. -
Chapter 8 Hiding In Plain Sight
Doha commented on Headstall's story chapter in Chapter 8 Hiding In Plain Sight
I loved reading as a kid. I remember so clearly in Grade 2, which was 50 years ago, having taken 3 books from the school library, and already reading one while I walked home. 😆 it is still the same. -
Chapter 6 Shifters Are Dying
Doha commented on Headstall's story chapter in Chapter 6 Shifters Are Dying
Me too Gary. I'm Patrick by the way. I believe that there is someone for everyone, although we may not recognise them, or it may be inconvenient (age gaps, cultural differences, long distance) but every pot has its lid. -
Chapter 8 Hiding In Plain Sight
Doha commented on Headstall's story chapter in Chapter 8 Hiding In Plain Sight
From 2016 to December 2024, I agree with the comments. I have so little to add, except to reaffirm how much i am enjoying this. 😉 -
Chapter 7 Patterns and Priorities
Doha commented on Headstall's story chapter in Chapter 7 Patterns and Priorities
These two are meant for each other, but rhere will be hoops and obstacles along the way, mostly of their own making i suspect 😉 -
Chapter 6 Shifters Are Dying
Doha commented on Headstall's story chapter in Chapter 6 Shifters Are Dying
I love the trust that Torbyn and Kellar share. This is the foundation of any lasting and meaningful relationship. ✨️ Earth mates is a lovely idea, one I hope is true, not just for shifters but for us too. -
Chapter 6 Shifters Are Dying
Doha commented on Headstall's story chapter in Chapter 6 Shifters Are Dying
Yep @drpaladin, I think you're right. Tilly may get in the way a bit, but let's see. -
Chapter 6 Shifters Are Dying
Doha commented on Headstall's story chapter in Chapter 6 Shifters Are Dying
Oh wow!! That would make so much sense @patrick1991! -
Chapter 5 Exploring New Territory
Doha commented on Headstall's story chapter in Chapter 5 Exploring New Territory
A brilliant chapter and we learn some important details. Kellar has definite healing powers. The malaise is real. Kellar has a very big willy. -
Chapter 4 When Worlds Collide
Doha commented on Headstall's story chapter in Chapter 4 When Worlds Collide
I have read all your stories and like the others, I'm loving this one too. Kellar has turned into an impressive man and wolf. What a great deal he has accomplished in just 3 years. Torbyn intrigues me and I wonder if I'm seeing the start of a romance and the emergence of a new alpha in Kellar. Shifters are unwell - the malaise now makes sense. Kellar may be the key to healing an entire species. Can't wait to turn the page to the next chapter, which I'm about to do right now, sitting in a warm coffee shop in Cape Town. -
It feels like the story is about to end. And if it does, it's ending on a high. Alex and Cammie are supportive, Jon and Jim are a settled and happy couple, Keith is on the mend. I really love your understated writing style. I hope there are more chapters to come.
-
A brilliant chapter that brings into stark clarity, the aftermath that "coming out" can have on the kids. Not because of the the gay aspect, but the feelings of abandonment. Something for those of us who were married with children, to reflect on quietly. This has made me uncomfortable, but what Keith said, needed to be put out into the open.
-
@Jjeffalch I am in full agreement. I did what Jim did, and broke up a family when I could no longer live the lie. Although my youngest was 18 at the time, I can see how she had to pick up rhe pieces when her mom was shattered. I totally get where Keith has been coming from. He missed his dad, wondered was he still loved, all fhe while trying to hold a broken family together.
-
Danny has saved the day alongside Ryder and again we see a pair that compliment each other, that are stronger together than apart. Jack and Vince will mate I'm sure. Cassandra, as we have suspected from the start, is either an evil force or is being used by one to kill Ryder and cause the demise of his pack. But why? And with whom? And how paranormal is Danny?
- 42 comments
-
- 12
-
-
-
-
Yep, all of that is exactly what I'm also thinking @Paladin.
- 42 comments
-
- 10
-
-
-
Agreed @VBlew, there is much more to Danny than meets the eye.
- 42 comments
-
- 10
-
-
-
That was a huge deal - the ring. Alex is excited about his gifts, the puppy that he is. I'm glad Keith is starting to thaw. My middle daughter didn't talk to me for 18 months after I came out. It was tough. I get where Jim is on this. A great chapter. Thank you.
-
Wondered the same. What is going on behind that carefully crafted veneer?
-
What a nice start. We have probably all had those restroom 🚻 moments. Quick release and gone. But nothing can beat a real connection.
-
This was an insightful chapter that cast new light on old relationships. Alexander had Lyn's back in this situation, showing himself to be a lot more caring than we had imagined. He even framed having Lyn to stay as a favour from Lyn to him. Alexander is becoming a lot more interesting.
- 37 comments
-
- 10
-
-
-
-
What must have started as a terrifying experience for Kellar, has quickly become second nature, as he explores his capabilities. Like others, I'm glad he did not totally decimate Warren, although I'm glad the little sod wet himself. Quid pro quo - now time to move on. I'm rooting for Kellar, the beast.
-
What an adventure this must feel like for a 16 year old. Kellar reminds me a little of Harry Potter. Orphan, brought up with a malicious cousin, but soon will find his own power. Parents who have disappeared? I think they will reappear at some point. Great story.
