Jump to content

Doha

Members
  • Posts

    5,246
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Doha

  1. Doha

    Chapter 2

    And the heat in the room goes up another notch.
  2. Doha

    Chapter 1

    What a fun start to the story. Cody and Brad could get very hot and bothered teasing each other.
  3. Doha

    Chapter 9

    It would be ironic if James and Jon broke up just as Alex gave his girlfriend the boot for not accepting his dad. Alex is revealing himself to be one awesome kid.
  4. These two would make an amazing couple. I hope they both see it soon. The sex is also going to be mind-blowing.
  5. Late Nights with my Hot Boss is an exploration of eroticism and the build up of attraction between a boss and his intern. Blake and Troy are attracted from the start and we enjoy a voyeurs view as theu get closer, culminating in a night of mind-blowing sex. A quick, and exciting weekend read.
      • 6
      • Love
      • Like
  6. A great weekend interlude. I love the tenderness Blake showed Troy. 😍
  7. Doha

    Chapter 12

    Well that is a good start to renewal of their relationship. Slow and steady and before they know it...
  8. Doha

    Chapter 11

    What an ingenious way to get Tony an Aaron to actually engage. Well done Scott.
  9. Doha

    Chapter 10

    I'm glad the lads are all together and that Ben, Sam and the kiddos will be joining them. Let's see what will get Aaron to soften.
  10. Doha

    Chapter 10

    Nope, tofu in any form is diabolical.
  11. I'm glad Troy was in charge of that session. 😌
  12. They're mopping up the mess 😆
  13. Wow. Hot 🔥
  14. And for the record, I love your writing and feel, as you do that GA is a safe and warm gathering place.
  15. Well that makes me happy! If they can have this evening together, ironically at the top of a tower, I am hopeful that Ryder will see that his dated mate is Danny while Pembroke is his mortal enemy.
  16. Doha

    The Dinner Date

    The difference in age and stage in career is definitely allowing Troy to be wooed in a way he would not have with someone his own age. I wonder if the feeling will still be the same when the novelty wears off. For both of them. Just me being cynical having lived this kind of thing fairly recently. As the older partner naturally. 😆
  17. Doha

    Chapter 9

    Well that first response was to be expected. I'm glad to see that Aaron and Tony have bothe filled out as they have matured.
  18. Doha

    Chapter 8

    That might be the first comment but I hope the ignoring if an extended hand is because there will be an embrace instead.
  19. Doha

    Chapter 7

    Let's see how the meeting goes. At least all the family will be there to support the two of them when they get lost for words.
  20. Doha

    Chapter 6

    That's awful. A long time ago, I'm sure, but still poignant when you remember the young men involved.
  21. Doha

    Chapter 6

    @Al Norris did you ever see your marine friend again? I have such vivid memories of close military friendships, but I never saw then again after finishing our national service.
  22. Doha

    Chapter 5

    It sounds like the old house has had a complete makeover. It's so cool that the 4 guys now own the farm house. Let's see how Tony gets on with Aaron and Justin, the protector, looking on.
  23. Doha

    Chapter 4

    That is quite a story and the guys were really disciplined to keep it to themselves. But, as Tony says, it's better that he didn't know, as coming home would have ked to resentment. Let see how Aaron responds to Tony.
  24. Doha

    Chapter 2

    So the first meeting of the reunion has taken place and Matt is as hot as we thought he would be and working at the car shop.
  25. Doha

    The Invitation

×
×
  • Create New...