Jump to content

Doha

Members
  • Posts

    5,247
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Doha

  1. Doha

    Chapter 3

    Just as others have already said,I'm daily certain Ben knows Guy is gay and that Tim and Guy could be right for each other. Ben is a good friend.
  2. Doha

    Chapter 2

    Great chapter, culminating with Tim dashing out of the milk shop. I'm certain that Ben will calm him and ultimately Guy will kiss him.
  3. Doha

    Chapter 2

    Yeah. Agreed. I think Ben spots the likeness.
  4. Doha

    Chapter 1

    Loving it so far, along with The Rip and After We Danced. Let's see how it goes with the Guy, Tim and Ben.
  5. Doha

    Chapter 11

    That was a great story. I'm glad it all came right in the end. Really good plot and character development in a location that captures the imagination. Really looking forward fo starting the next part of the series.
  6. Doha

    Chapter 10

    Yep, just like @Geron Kees, it's time to turn the page.
  7. That middle aged dick swinger sounds exciting. 😆 🤣 I hope José and Walter get to see each other naked at the gym.
  8. Doha

    Chapter 9

    Many insightful comments above, so i have nothing particularly stunning to add. I do hope that this works out for Justin, because if it doesn't, the only solution he thought he had would slip away.
  9. Doha

    Partners in Crime

    Ryder is increasingly responsive to Danny and this confuses him in his search for his mate, who he incorrectly assumes is Pembroke. Ryder has also misunderstood Danny's denial of finding him attractive. A few misunderstandings to be resolved. Another fabulous chapter.
  10. Doha

    Chapter 8

    I'm glad they didn't do anything sexual that first night. A bit of a wait will be good for them.
  11. Doha

    Chapter 8

    Yep, I agree with you @centexhairysub. Mums usually have an inkling.
  12. Doha

    Good Old Days 

    Great that Walter met up with Farmer Jack after all these years. I don't think Walter should have outed Fr Andrzej. Looking forward to their next session with Walter's huge cock.
  13. Doha

    Chapter 8

    That was such a heart-warming chapter. Delighted for Jon and Jim. I need my own Jon. ❤️ They seem to have finally found their groove and it took Steve to help them get there. A big shout out for Steve.
  14. Doha

    Chapter 7

    As others have said, although things are looking positive, there will still be some stormy times ahead I think.
  15. Doha

    Chapter 7

    That goes for South African dads as well @Gary L.
  16. Doha

    Chapter 7

    Agreed @Talo Segura. 🤞
  17. Doha

    Chapter 6

    My dad also had a lot to say about "nancies", "poofters" or "moffies" (an Afrikaans/Dutch term). It took me decades to face up to the fact that I was a "poofter". In the meantime inhad got married and had kids. To be fair though, I was also quite religious, Mormon, and simply not brave enough to face my community with the disgraceful truth. Now, in my 50s, 7 years divorced, I still have moments when I feel disgraceful, but then I consciously remind myself that it is not so.
  18. Doha

    Chapter 5

    This is a realistic scene. Fhere is a bit of criticism for Peter and I understand it. He is the adult in the situation. After 4 years, however, of zero information coming from Scott and what is probably regular tantrums and episodes, I can understand Peter's frustration. I really hope that with Scott assisting him, Justin can take real steps towards reconciliation with himself and with his family.
  19. Doha

    Chapter 4

    OK. A serious chapter, fraught with drama. A great laugh at the end though Justin will.open up to Scot and I think that friendship may become deeper.
  20. Doha

    Chapter 3

    😆 I'm 10 months behind. Crikey! I'm glad Justin made this first slight overture. Let's see where it goes. I'm hoping he goes fishing.
  21. Doha

    Chapter 2

    Already hooked to this story. Let's see what is bothering Justin that is so bad he has attempted suicide.
  22. Doha

    Chapter 1

    I'm South African. I'm my 50s now. Poofter is a term that was used amongst English speaking people in the 80s. I don't think I've heard it being used in decades now. Same gender marriage is legal in SA amd has been for about 20 years now. There are no issues in the cities, but in some more rural remote parts of the country it is not always welcomed.
  23. Walter is beginning to make friends with people who know him and accept his sexuality.🤞
  24. José and Walter meet again casually. I'm hopeful that they will become friends. I reckon that José is a year or two younger than Walter.
  25. Thank you for a wonderful story. Im looking forward to getting on to the next book in the series. ❤️
×
×
  • Create New...