Jump to content

Doha

Members
  • Posts

    5,247
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Doha

  1. Doha

    Chapter 18

    I remember watching Skippy the Bush Kangaroo as a child in South Africa. 😆 🤣
  2. The Fifty-Three Year Old Virgin is a well-written story of two men in their 50s who meet and fall in love. The story of Walter and José could be the story of your neighbours, the quiet men on the school board, or it could be your story. A great read, and highly recommended.
      • 1
      • Like
  3. Doha

    Contentment 

    What a nice wrap up and the introduction of various men who will no doubt become life long friends.
  4. Doha

    Chapter 17

    Wow, that turned around fast. 😳 I hooe everyone else is OK. Moving swiftly on..
  5. Doha

    Chapter 16

    Oh boy this could get hairy.
  6. Some cool stories, reminding me if my first sexual thoughts.
  7. Doha

    Finally 

    That was a night of total stamina!
  8. Doha

    Chapter 15

    Well this has been coming for a while, since we first met Ben actually. Justin is a teenager and had limited gay sex, mostly with Scott. At some stage Justin will want to go through that wild stage and when he does Scott will need to be very calm. There might be a mess ahead, but let's not forget these blokes are still teenagers.
  9. Doha

    Irresistible

    Well our guys are certainly feeling the attraction and both are confused by it. Danny cannot dathom what a hunk like Ryder sees in him. He is Joe Average after all. Ryder is struggling with the attraction he feels for Danny but afraid that by following that he will be abandoning his quest and letting down his pack. I hope they resolve these confusions soon. 😃 😊
  10. Doha

    Not Today 

    That was a fun encounter with Blake's long thin cock. Walter has been well and truly blessed in that department.
  11. That was a well orchestrated Sunday lunch. Our guys are going to have a group of friends in no time.
  12. Or a deluge of dicks. 😃
  13. Doha

    Chapter 14

    That was a fun, light-hearted chapter. The phone call home that Guy doesn't tell Tim about, could be a problem down the line if it, indeed, included a request for money, which we are not sure of.
  14. Doha

    Chapter 13

    Hmmmm. Scott and Samantha have a premonition about Justin and Ben. Time will tell if anything goes down. Other than this, the first boat outing seems to be going OK.
  15. Doha

    Chapter 12

    I would be fuming about the headlights. I wonder what our gang is going to DO about it. I think Samantha may have some thoughts on this. Cye seems like a decent old chap.
  16. Doha

    Chapter 11

    These small town hick boys are really getting bolshy. They need to learn a lesson or two. In the meantime, hopefully Matt and Ben enjoy the boat experience and become fishermen. 😀
  17. Doha

    Chapter 10

    This has been coming for a while. If I were Tim, I really wouldn't know how to advise Ben.
  18. Doha

    Chapter 7

    We don't have any in Doha either. 😃 😊
  19. Doha

    Chapter 9

    Oh my goodness. Aaron is quite young to be hanging around public toilets. but, I guess we've all been there in the 80s and 90s. I hope Justin's time at the pub with Corey doesn't end badly. He is young though and will need that time to be with people his own age. It is good of Scott to recognise that.
  20. Doha

    Chapter 7

    Ben is a mystery, but this is a multi-volume series, so there is time for it to unfold. Justin may be the target of the experiment. The impact on others though would be horrible, so hopefully in a town far away, at an adult book store ...
  21. Doha

    Chapter 6

    There is more to this than meets the eye. What is @Mark Ponyboy Peters up to?
  22. Doha

    Chapter 5

    Ben has shown moments of curiosity since the start. This may be going against where the story has already gone, since I'm a late joiner to this series, but I still think that once the teen romances have ended as they usually do, Tim and Ben could be a thing.
  23. Doha

    Chapter 4

  24. Doha

    Chapter 4

    The Royal Hotel. 😆 Every town I South Africa has a Royal Hotel built around 1890. Scott was very helpful but it looks like Red and the gang have waited for our guys. This could get very ugly.
  25. Doha

    Chapter 3

    So the 2 alphas got to work in the garden and found a bit of common ground doing so. There might be peace in the house after all.
×
×
  • Create New...