Jump to content
Bot Attack ×

Summerabbacat

Members
  • Posts

    8,363
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Summerabbacat

  1. Summerabbacat

    No Longer Alone

    Perhaps it is because Micah appears to have been abused in isolation @Cane23, whereas the other boys have had at least one other boy to provide them with some degree of comfort, even if that "comfort" was only someone to talk to, to cry with or to share the terror with.
  2. Summerabbacat

    No Longer Alone

    Much like "real life" there appears to be no limit to the depravity of the Cards in the Deck and those who are the Clubs. Arturo's resignation he was born into a life of prostitution and his welcome of what he hoped was his impending death were profoundly sad. The hope he may have a brother brought forth tears. Arturo and Micah may each prove crucial to the other's recovery, even though they have never met. Both boys presumably have their mother's eyes as it is unlikely they have the same father given their mother was in the witness protection program. I wonder if Arturo's father was a prominent criminal who "owned" his and Micah's mother and she provided vital information which led to his arrest and conviction, and ultimately resulted in her murder. Travis White has revealed himself to be sooooooo much more than what one could have dared he might be. With each chapter his compassion for the boys grows whilst conversely his dogmatic beliefs are stripped away. Superb yet again @empath.
  3. Summerabbacat

    Harris Payne

    The seduction of Harris by Colin has left me with three questions @chris191070: did Harris ever see little Stevie, the twink who Ken left him for who has now dumped Ken did Colin's cab collect him to take him to the airport to fly home to New York are little Stevie and Colin one and the same Call me cynical, but I have my reservations as to Colin's intentions. Colin is 25 and Harris is in his 50's, recently dumped by his partner, has his own home and seemingly not without financial resources. "Harris thought of it as having sex. He was surprised to hear Colin say, make love. It also disturbed him a little, but he couldn’t for the life of him figure out why". Perhaps I am reading too much into this conversation, but something disturbed Harris about this remark, quite possibly for good reason.
  4. Summerabbacat

    Chocolate

    Joshua's burgeoning business gives this song a whole new meaning.
  5. Summerabbacat

    Chocolate

    As Joshua rolled over and sat up on the table, the women noticed the tenting of his apron, and as he jumped down, the bounce. They all remained silent but some felt... just a little moist." and “Yeah, we could spread the items all over his lovely smooth body, and....” “....and scoop wasabi from that perfectly rounded arse” “Oh, I’m salivating already and my mouth’s not all that’s watering”. Lorna's group are certainly horny and prepared to pay to satisfy their desires. Moisture seems to be a common result from viewing and touching Joshua's pert bottom. Speaking of Joshua, he is becoming more and more cheeky with each passing luncheon he "serves". His late night conversation with Malcolm was amusing, particularly Malcolm's comment: “For a casual job maybe, but hardly a long lasting career choice” “You think so?” “I’m pretty sure so. Like what will you do when your butt sags or even before that what if you start growing hair on our butt?” If this eventuates, Joshua may have to invest in laser treatment or alternately find himself a beautician who will perform a manzilian on his back, crack and sac. I think Alvin Purple Rides Again @Wombat Bill. I hope the ladies were using dark chocolate, preferably 95% cocoa, which has the lowest sugar content. I assume they are in their mid to late 50's or older, at which age they may be starting to show signs of impaired glucose tolerance. .
  6. Love in the afternoon for those in their twilight years, well almost twilight years. A delightful story from beginning to end @Tallguyct.
  7. Tom showed remarkable restraint when dining with Solomon, his son-in-law, Mary, his daughter and Matthew, his grandson. He should have invited Solomon to visit him at the lake house too, taken him out on the lake in the kayak and drowned him. What an obnoxious, dogmatic bully Solomon is. I have to wonder if he is "free" with his hands too, ensuring both his servile wife and brow-beaten son follow his version of the "Lord". The perennially pious often have a skeleton in their closest (think Jimmy Swaggart); scratch the surface and you may find Solomon lusts for all manner of "sins of the flesh". An interesting start to this new story @Tallguyct. I hope Solomon does not make too many appearances, or if he does, he is soon exposed as a complete fraud.
  8. "Three blind mice. Three blind mice. See how they run. See how they run. They all ran after the farmer's wife, Who cut off their tails with a carving knife. Did you ever see such a sight in your life As three blind mice?" Bob was a surprise, only too happy to join Darryl and Harris for a threesome. What will happen when they return to Ft Lauderdale? Will they continue as a throuple or will Bob and Darryl split and either one or neither forge a relationship with Harris.
  9. Molly Meldrum would be proud of you both. To quote him from his days on Countdown (my absolute favourite music show ever), Do Yourself A Favour, but in this case instead of going out and buying "it" (whatever album he was raving about) buy yourselves a lottery ticket because you are winners. And remember the wise words of Ms Faltskog, The Winner Takes It All.
  10. Summerabbacat

    Chapter 5

    It appears Brian has not been involved in the lives of his children since he and Brenda divorced, and that this has negatively impacted him and also Neil at least. It might be time for Brenda to reassess this situation as I assume it is she who forced him to surrender any custody of the children. A relationship between Neil and Brian is essential to healing both and will almost certainly help Neil through his current crisis, and this is not in any way finding fault with the role Uncle Jack is playing in his life. Lucas I fear will not stop until he has either harmed someone else, perhaps even his beloved Granny, or himself. Excellent chapter @Ronyx. Tension is building and the atmosphere surrounding Lucas and his sheep is suffocating, like a heavily cloudy day.
  11. Summerabbacat

    New Foundations

    Congratulations @empath, #1 in the top 10 Most Read Thriller/Suspense for the month ending 17/01/25 on GA, just ahead of one of Australia's "own sons" @Mark Ponyboy Peters at #3.
  12. As terrible as it is that both Richard and Grayson have been assaulted, albeit for different reasons, I sense their suffering is going to bring them closer together. I think Grayson's power of forgiveness is far greater than many others would possess, as evidenced by his response to Richard's admission of what happened to him and also his decision not to challenge, at least for now, the overheard remark by Richard once again equating paedophilia with homosexuality. I know Richard has just admitted something traumatic happened to him, but for fuck's sake, is he really so ignorant and disconnected from his own son that he is presumably worried about the safety of Oliver around Grayson. The sooner Richard gets counselling the better, even if only to dissuade him of this notion he has, which I assume is why he has always been so distant and unkind towards Brian too. I hope Brian discloses to Richard what he also experienced as a teenager of similar age, although given Richard's current mindset he will likely diminish what happened to Brian with a comment like "but you're gay so you would have enjoyed it, whereas I am not and did not". Grayson's attendance at work surprised many. I was pleased to see Julie Mack express concern and advise him to go home if he is feeling at all unwell during the course of the day. The support of many other staff also comforted him. The "nosey parkers" were out in force, no doubt headed by Esme, the biggest nosey parker of them all. Rafael's distress was genuine and a sign, if one was in fact needed, of his growing affection for and attachment to Grayson. Well done again @Mark Ponyboy Peters. I read this story about 3.00am this morning when I woke and thought the roof had just blown off my apartment building (my second level, including bedroom and bathroom, is on the top floor of the building). The winds in Sydney for the last few days, together with the storms, have been amongst the strongest I have ever experienced. The worst part is the temperature has plummeted, yesterday it was only 20°C and today it is only about 23°C. My cats have been snuggled up in bed to me the last few nights and I have had the doona pulled up underneath my chin. Too cold, like bloody winter again.
  13. I normally abhor patriotism, or perhaps it is more accurate to say nationalism, but with this story at #3 in the Top 10 Most Read Thriller/Suspense for the month ending 17/01/25 on GA and What Brings Us Together - Part 1 by @Paladin at #2 in the Top 10 Most Read Fantasy for the month ending 17/01/25 on GA, I am going to celebrate @Mark Ponyboy Peters with a truly "patriotic" #1 hit song from 1979 about Aussie Rules. I do like Aussie Rules (unlike cricket) for its eye candy (unlike cricket) and skilful play and the song is listenable. Well done Aussie lads @Mark Ponyboy Peters and @Paladin.
  14. Summerabbacat

    Chapter 6

    I normally abhor patriotism, or perhaps it is more accurate to say nationalism, but with this story at #2 in the Top 10 Most Read Fantasy for the month ending 17/01/25 on GA and Stockroom Secrets by @Mark Ponyboy Peters at #3 in the Top 10 Most Read Thriller/Suspense for the month ending 17/01/25 on GA, I am going to celebrate @Paladin with a truly patriotic #1 hit song from 1979. I don't like cricket at all and the song is mediocre, but I don't care for once. Well done Aussie lads @Paladin and @Mark Ponyboy Peters.
  15. Hansi has it. She is not the innocent hausfrau she and apparently Andreas has portrayed her to be. Her visit to Ludo was a calculated move.
  16. “There’s not much I can do, is there? I’m hardly in a position to help, thanks to you?” It all came out rather sharper than intended and she turned to him, surprised. “Well! What did you expect. The police keep dragging me in for questioning, convinced that I know where all the fucking money is hidden. Damian doesn’t know whether he’s coming or going, he hates you and misses you. We’re seriously thinking of getting him a therapist.” “A therapist?” “Yeah. You can’t just piss off and leave him and expect him to shake himself and carry on. He’s only ten for God’s sake. I do my best but at this rate, you’ll be lucky he’s still speaking to you when all this is over. And we’ve got bloody years of it. You realise that.” “Hardly years. Come on Ludo…” “No! You don’t get do to that anymore. No bloody come-on, Ludo. The trial won’t be until next year, if we’re lucky. The solicitor says that the finance side might be so complicated they’ll want a delay. And they are still looking for more money. Whatever happens, there’s bound to be an appeal. And we have to sit tight and pretend that life’s a dream. Thank you very fucking much.” At last Ludo let Jackie have it. He has had enough of her lies and selfishness and let her know in no uncertain terms she had finally gone too far. Well done Ludo. Jackie's revelations may have garnered her some sympathy from some of my fellow readers, but not from me, none, not a skerrick. She made her bed, so she can lie in it. Her totally selfish actions led to this "Damian nodded, trying to look serious but then he burst into tears. After all, he was just a ten-year-old who, despite everything, missed his Mum." Pesky Penis and Vivacious Vagina, what wonderful names. Such imagination @Robert Hugill. Wowjer? Is that another Hugillism or is it a spelling error? I googled it and found nothing. The only word I could think of which is spelt similarly is wowser, but that word does not fit the context. Another fine chapter @Robert Hugill. As much as I am loathe to admit I agree with @Cane23 on this occasion, the chapter did paint a slightly less obnoxious Jackie, although as I said above, she did not garner any sympathy from me. It is all Too Much, Too Little, Too Late.
  17. Summerabbacat

    Chapter 6

    The secret has been revealed, albeit reactively rather than proactively, or has it? I am somewhat puzzled as to why Jordan, his family and friends, have all seemingly worked so hard to keep this event a secret from Cameron. Did Jordan have a mini or full-blown breakdown following the death of Adam? I think it perfectly understandable if he did. Or is there something more "sinister" behind the secrecy? And why was Jordan so insistent when pleading with Joshua, "Josh, I’m so sorry. I’m really so sorry. I tried to save him. I wanted him to live more than anything. I did all I could to save him.” Tears were streaming down Jordan’s face. “You’ve got to believe me I did all I could to save him.” He let go of Jordan and sank to his knees sobbing. “I did all I could, but it wasn’t enough. I loved him. I really loved him but I still couldn’t save him.”? Did Adam's parents blame Jordan for their son's death or was there some suspicion levelled at Jordan from the "authorities? Or am I just being my usual contrary distrustful self in thinking there is still something Jordan has not revealed, and if so, for what reason. Whatever his involvement in the death of Adam, Jordan cannot be faulted for his kindness towards Joshua. Both he and Cameron initially assumed, as did I, Joshua was homeless. How old is Joshua and how has he managed to run away from home with the intent of killing himself without raising some kind of reaction from his parents who were presumably Adam's parents too? His statement "But you showed me you cared about me and wanted to help me. You didn’t want to just use me. Since being here and meeting you I’ve realized that people can care about me." has me wondering if Adam was perhaps the favourite son and with him dead Joshua's parents have shown him little affection and left him to his own devices. Very clever writing @Paladin. The "revelation" has raised as many if not more questions than existed before the "revelation". You certainly have a captive audience with this one, although unlike many, your captives have free rein to remove themselves from captivity.
  18. I really like Tom, and Cynthia must have been pretty "cool" too, naming their daughter Lilac, so much more appealing and original than Blue Ivy, Apple, North or Chicago. What a shame they did not name Mary, Indigo or Violet. Having said this, Mary appears to be somewhat staid and uptight so an ordinary name like Mary is perhaps more suitable. Geoff and Tom are rocking "senior citizen sex", proving one is not dead at 35. Whilst Grandpa has not "put out" both he and Tom seem to have found the position that suits them best, top and bottom respectively. I look forward the upcoming Granddad Tom Rules, the title suggesting, or I am least hoping it suggests, Tom will not put up with any nonsense from Mary and her husband (Joseph?), particularly if they are bullying their son with dogmatic religious claptrap.
  19. Very good points @wenmale64. I wonder if it might also be beneficial for Richard to meet Rafael's parents as well as Rafael. I seem to recall Rafael said his parents are supportive of him, so a discussion between Richard and Rafael's father in particular about his acceptance of Rafael, may assist Richard in moving forward to acceptance.
  20. Grayson's father's reaction to Grayson's revelation he is gay was not surprising given his teenage experience with his boss. Statistically, it is more than likely his boss was a married man, possibly with children of his own, and more than likely he was not gay. Non-consensual sex between adult males and underage males is often as much or even more about power than about sexual pleasure. As noted by @centexhairysub, Richard's boss had power over him, and it was a job Richard enjoyed. I assume Richard will reveal more of what happened to him and it will not surprise me if he reveals he felt guilty, that somehow he invited this unwanted sexual attention or that he should have been "more of a man" and stood up for himself. I imagine Richard's rape at the hands of his boss was very emasculating. The fact he has kept this bottled up inside, having never revealed it to anyone, for more than 30 years and remained as sane as he has, is remarkable in of itself. Richard's apology to Grayson and Pamela for the way he reacted to Grayson's revelation and his insensitivity to his assault, and his admission he does not want to respond negatively to Grayson because he is gay, must surely provide comfort he will make a concerted effort to address his own torment and suffering. If nothing else, something positive may well emerge for not only Grayson, but for Richard and for Brian too, out of Grayson's assault. A very well written chapter @Mark Ponyboy Peters. It is apparent Richard's revelation has led to a greater understanding of his homophobia for many of my fellow readers. With the support of Pamela, Grayson, Oliver and almost certainly Meaghan and Robbie, and quite possibly Bryan, I believe Richard will be able to face his demons, particularly if Bryan also reveals his own similar story.
  21. Lemon, a single from Zooropa.
  22. Summerabbacat

    New Foundations

    @empath as an aside, this chapter, more than any of its predecessors, focused my attention on the title of this wonderful story, Kept Boy to Made Man. Initially I assumed it related solely to Roger, but one could also easily attribute it to Thomas, and perhaps even some of the other boys if their stories continue. Perhaps the story could have been subtitled as Kept Boy to Made Man (The Cicero Effect) as most, if not all the investigation taking place, is as a result of Thomas' revelation of Uncle Charlie's abuse, the revelation occurring solely because of Roger's belief in Thomas' innocence and his resolute defence of him. This is one of the many great joys of this work @empath; its power to move, challenge, provoke, enrage, entertain and restore faith in humanity (and this is not something easily achieved in my eyes).
  23. Summerabbacat

    New Foundations

    The 'love' emoticon is totally inadequate to express the overwhelming joy this chapter delivered @empath. It was mostly a positive chapter with the: torture of Joel Mark forcing him to give up information on some of the Deck of Cards safe arrival of Roland and Miles at Liberty Academy shared joy between Roger and Sandra, with the once unimaginable remark from Sandra: “I don’t have a place to go home to, and somehow that doesn’t even bother me.” Sandra felt at peace, sitting in the old, tired building full of damaged people committed to do what they could for one another. “We’re setting new foundations here as well. The boys are all much more than your clients, and a lot of new relationships were forged today. Our family is growing, Roger. Maybe I have a home after all.” recognition and articulation by Daniel as to what is truly important in this case: “Ethics be damned,” he thought ruefully, far more concerned with the ends than the means for the first time in his career." total commitment of both Travis and Jennifer White to helping the boys, with the recognition by both of the shallowness of their once held dogmatic and un-Christian like beliefs lullaby sung to Micah by Sandra to quell his nightmares As wonderful as all these events were, nothing prepared me for the pinnacle of this chapter, the admonishment by Peter Motts of his youngest daughter, the Cuntess of Chicago: “If you do anything to cause trouble for your sister, her girlfriend, or the twins I will bury you in every way I can think of.” Peter’s voice was outwardly calm, but there was high voltage running through his words. “I was wrong to cut Melissa out of my life, and so were you. She has been through hell, and it was us that sent her there. Your sister and her life are off-limits.” and “Try and force her out. I will convince John to divorce you, and he will get full custody of the kids. I’ll even pay his legal fees, although he can certainly afford to bury you himself.” Peter's scathing attack on the Cuntess would surely make Alexis Morel Carrington Colby Dexter Rowan green with envy. Peter has moved into true "super bitch" territory, embracing his role as a decent human being with absolute joy and resolve. Unfortunately none of his new found decency as a human being will rub off on the Cuntess, she is beyond redemption. I found it amusing the Cuntess thought Peter might be showing the first signs of dementia because of his apparent change of heart in relation to his other daughter, Melissa and her "lifestyle", whilst Peter thought the same of the Cuntess because of her "inexplicably cold and neurotic behavior". Peter has made great progress in becoming a better person because of his involvement in the Liberty Academy, however, he is still blinded by his affection for the Cuntess and is trying to find valid reasons for her despicable behaviour. There aren't any Peter, she is just a despicable "woman" through and through. Evil, selfish, narcissistic, seriously fucked-up bitch. I have to wonder @empathif the Cuntess' affection for her father is genuine, or is it the love of his money and position that has made him so esteemed in her eyes. Her thoughts after Peter's departure "She had allies, but most of them were loyal to the family’s money and power rather the family’s heiress. It would be almost impossible for her seize control while Peter Motts was still alive." gave me pause to ponder, what is she perhaps contemplating with these thoughts. I don't recall if he was mentioned as still being alive in 2024 in the spinoff stories, if not, I have to wonder if his death was by natural causes, or could the Cuntess somehow have hastened his death without any suspicion falling on her. I recall she fired Rosa when Joshua was 7 years of age, so perhaps Peter passed away around then, or perhaps the Cuntess orchestrated a scheme to have Peter declared mentally unfit to look after himself and had him institutionalised. No evil is beyond her as has been demonstrated on so many occasions.
  24. Another delightful chapter exploring the life of Ralph and his family, friends and work colleagues, although the latter could just as easily be classified as friends too. Some very amusing moments in this chapter, the most appealing of which was: “I think, if, when we marry it would be small and quiet.” Then a wicked gleam came into his eye, “Do you think the girls would like to be page boys?” “You wouldn’t dare!” But Therese laughed too." and "Ralph shrugged, “OK. Do it.” He turned to Ivor, “So, our crotches are going to be all over the internet.” “Milly says I need to stop hiding my light under a bushel.” and the piece de resistance "Ralph gave Nolan a funny look, but he knew exactly what it meant, ‘That’s our evening sorted out for us!’. When this story first started I could not imagine Ralph and Therese getting on so well, primarily because she was such a sourpuss and so manipulative. I believe Ralph's relationship with Nolan has improved his relationship with Therese, she even remarked in this chapter “You know, it took a bit of getting used to, but I think I like the new you.” The "new Ralph" is I believe largely due to Nolan and the joy Ralph derives from his relationship with him. That joy has also boosted Ralph's confidence in many ways, the most notable being his refusal to accept his parents insufferable nonsense any longer, something which Therese has expressed admiration for previously. And I cannot believe I am going to say this, but I found Therese delightful in this chapter, she was almost frivolous and humorous on occasion. Top notch story telling again @Robert Hugill.
  25. With regard to Geoff, as my maternal grandfather would say on occasion, "he still has plenty of lead left in his pencil", and as my maternal grandmother would say on occasion, "he is a randy old coot". Good on him for ploughing Tom's field and sowing his wild oats.
×
×
  • Create New...