-
Posts
8,359 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
Stories
- Stories
- Story Series
- Story Worlds
- Story Collections
- Story Chapters
- Chapter Comments
- Story Reviews
- Story Comments
- Stories Edited
- Stories Beta'd
Blogs
Store
Help Center
Writing
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by Summerabbacat
-
Marjorie snaps and emasculates Ron while he is asleep ala Lorena Bobbitt. I shudder to think what Ron has done to Tanner to bring him into line. I am sure that it is more than just the threat of a life of poverty and professional ruin. The man is evil, a sociopath, in the running for one of the top jobs in the Republican Party. It appears Marjorie is at least uncomfortable with Ron's treatment of both of their sons, but fears his retribution. It appears that whilst Sophia and Sarah are intimidated by their father, they have little regard for their brothers if it means they will somehow be deprived of what they believe they are entitled to. I believe I was wrong, they are more their father's daughters. I think the credit card will receive the Lorena Bobbitt treatment @drsawzall.
-
Your skepticism was certainly warranted @drsawzall. Sophia and Sarah are if nothing else their mother's daughters. Manipulative millennial princesses who seemingly have some sort of hold over Tanner too. I suspect from their comments and the comments Tanner made in chapter 1 that Tanner is more like Robby than Robby realises. How deliciously ironic, two sons who like cock, and not just their own. Sophia and Sarah (they should have been named Nancy and Lauren) are hopefully going to be in for a very rude shock. It may be that once Tanner establishes himself in his medical position he is able to distance himself from Ron and Marjorie, and Sophie and Sarah, and hopefully tell them to go fuck themselves. If this occurs he can reconnect with Robby in an honest and more meaningful fashion. I am intrigued how Ron and Marjorie have acquired their fortune. I am hopeful it has been made dishonestly or at the expense of others, and that investigations are underway to expose them. It would be most fitting if Ron and Marjorie become convicted felons, and Sophie and Sarah are reduced to penniless social pariahs. You have created at least two monsters @ChromedOutCortex, however, they are still very believable, not caricatures as is often the case with characters who are vile to the extreme.
-
Mom and Dad, Marjorie and Ron, are delusional, irrational, confrontational and transactional. Intellectually, emotionally and physically constipated, I could suggest colonic irrigation, but it would likely take an industrial-strength, high-pressure hose for any movement to occur, which would possibly cause death, which although not unwarranted, defeats the purpose. I am not at this stage convinced of the genuineness of Robby's siblings to re-connect with him, like my learned fellow reader, one @drsawzall, the jury is out at the moment on their motivations. Manny is a peacemaker in the making, encouraging Robby to take a step back and not react with passion to each slap in the face. Robby reminds me a lot of myself, strongly principled and nearly always right, reluctant to compromise because we do not trust the "other side". An impressive opening chapter @ChromedOutCortex, with Marjorie and Ron, clearly in the running for Republican parents of the year. What a pair of c#*ts.
-
Wonderful writing as usual @Andre Delport. I am very impressed with the quantity, quality and variety of the vegetarian meals on offer. They are clearly not an afterthought, a "nuisance" minority to be catered for with minimal effort. Aubergine is a WINNER every time it is served in my household of one, me (LOL). No surprises Marie and Paul want to return home now Marie's parents are deceased. The safari sounds spectacular and the game reserve well managed, with conservation the name of the game. I assume such a reserve would have to have high level security to protect itself from poachers. I hope the coming year brings an improvement to your health Andre and more reliable technology (the bane of my existence).
-
I suspect there is an element of provocation to the invitation @pvtguy, but I also suspect she may have done so to allow Grayson to meet Uncle Bryan on neutral territory to seek his advice and to celebrate the announcement of the baby. Richard may be able to bully Felicity in their home to not mention Bryan's name or invite him to their home, but he cannot do so in his daughter and son-in-law's home, unless he wants to be about as popular as a pro-abortion, disabled, HIV+, black, Jewish, gay man in Florida.
-
Just be patient @weinerdog and wait for the one of Rafael in a Speedo and the one of him in a thong with the Australian flag on it, well at least the corner of the flag. The latter one will be most appropriate as the flag will be hoisted, although the flag pole will be a little different from the conventional flag pole. Now fluff, I mean hoist that flag, Grayson. Good job lad.
-
"Did you know about this?' he asked mum. I could hear the simmering anger in the tone of his voice." "We all looked up to see the rest of the family standing there looking down at us. The scowl on my father's face was priceless." Oh grow up Dickie and stop behaving like your name. What are you, 12? Perhaps you are jealous because Uncle Bryan drives a BMW so is presumably successful, whereas what are you? A loser? If Meaghan is anything like her mother and her husband anything like both of them, they will not tolerate Richard misbehaving in their home. He can slam the back door and go throw a tantrum somewhere else. Perhaps he should visit a shopping centre and lay on the floor like a 3 year old brat, kick his legs up and down and put on a little performance for all to see. I assume Rafael is of Portuguese descent given his family name is De Silva and is likely to have numerous family gatherings he attends throughout the year. This may explain why he is not responding to Grayson's texts and Facebook friend request immediately. His physical description sounds appealing, apart from the hair. A mullet, WTF @Mark Ponyboy Peters? That mullet has to go, it is about as appealing as the Leyland P76 or Scomo.
-
Frivolity, Fun, And Romance
Summerabbacat commented on Ticklishboy30's story chapter in Frivolity, Fun, And Romance
I lack the talent @Ticklishboy30 for such an endeavour and adventure. -
The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year pt. 1
Summerabbacat commented on Ticklishboy30's story chapter in The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year pt. 1
Nickeilly (so much more believable than Bennifer or Brangelina) are a power couple for sure. They are very in tune with each other and their relationship is a joy to witness. Another delightful chapter @Ticklishboy30, soothing and reassuring, like some of Dolly's very best material. The song posted below is from the album entitled Bright & Shiny released in 1961 (before I was even born). The title could be applied equally to Nicholas or Reilly. . -
Legalities & Sensation
Summerabbacat commented on Robert Hugill's story chapter in Legalities & Sensation
"Damian had got all anxious, seeing his Mum and the word trial mentioned in the same sentence, yet as far as the boy was concerned nothing had seemed to happen." “And if she gets time off for good behaviour, risk Damian having to go and live with her?” "He’d put his career on hold, trod water whilst he looked after Damian. Did he resent that? At times, but he would not have put Damian second for the world." “I’m worried about Damian.” Arthur wrinkled his brow, “What way?” “That they might take him away, if, you know…” Damian is clearly at the forefront of all Ludo's concerns and is the major consideration in his decision-making @pvtguy. Could one truly say the same about Jackie. Not at all, I think you once described Damian as "a charm on her bracelet" or something similar. I have only ever seen him as an inconvenience for her. It is hard to know what is best for Damian. This is where having him talk to a therapist as suggested by many may be just what the doctor ordered. I think it would be very unwise to let Damian visit Jackie in prison without him being accompanied by someone else. I do not underestimate just how low she will sink to get what she wants, if it means using and manipulating Damian so be it. I may be too harsh in my judgment of her, but she has given no indication she can be trusted or that she has concern for anyone other than herself. -
Obviously "poor Eric Griffin" was wrongly convicted @Lee Wilson, a victim of a "woke" conspiracy, headed by a faggot no less. The good God-fearin' folk of the south would not be fooled by Peter Noonan, who was obviously in cahoots with Satan with his supernatural ability to predict hurricane paths. Modern day witchcraft from a heathen homersecshal. Peter followed in his father and brother's footsteps making life better for all, regardless of their personal beliefs or status. His and Aaron's adoption of twin sons testament to his innate goodness. I wonder, not that I care, what good Rebecca did for humanity. The greatest service she could have performed was not giving birth and inflicting her bigoted beliefs on any offspring. I look forward to your next instalment involving members of the Noonan family.
-
One could quite accurately describe Lucas as a "shit head" in such circumstances. I like it @Lee Wilson, but would it be a "final solution"?
-
My recommended treatment for Lucas in chapter 2 may appeal @Lee Wilson. I have just seen a message pop up that you have quoted me in chapter 2, hopefully an appreciation or even an endorsement of my recommendation.
-
The guy reminds me a little of Bright Light Bright Light aka Rod Thomas, a Welsh New Yorker singer whom I only "discovered" in May of this year when my beloved Zelda (my profile picture cat) passed away. He has a very attractive voice and holds a special place in my heart as I think the first time I ever heard him sing was the night before Zelda passed away. He is gay and I think may also be a cat lover.
-
OMG sheer perfection. The cat is absolutely gorgeous and the guy is rather scrumptious too. I will have one of him and four of the cat please @Ticklishboy30.
-
Legalities & Sensation
Summerabbacat commented on Robert Hugill's story chapter in Legalities & Sensation
If Jackie's solicitor does try the adultery angle in either the divorce or embezzlement proceedings I have to wonder if even a hint of amore with DS Marcus could "muddy" the waters @centexhairysub. I doubt Jackie will have any consideration for anyone's feelings other than Jackie's and that includes Damian's feelings. She showed little concern for anyone other than herself before she was arrested and I cannot imagine her character has changed since her arrest. I think every move Jackie makes is calculated to maximise the benefit for Jackie. Women are usually much better at assessing the characters of other women, and as Arthur so eloquently stated, the other Mums at the school assessed Jackie as a bitch.- 14 comments
-
- 10
-
-
-
-
Legalities & Sensation
Summerabbacat commented on Robert Hugill's story chapter in Legalities & Sensation
I had not thought of this, but your comment in bold text does seem to be a strong possibility @gmc. Perhaps the bank believes the damage to its reputation for having "allowed" the embezzlement to take place unnoticed is potentially more costly than the embezzlement itself. They will care nought for the disruption and unpleasantness which may be suffered by the families of those who perpetrated the embezzlement in the first place, unless of course any family members are significant investors or shareholders, in which case their arses will be well-kissed. -
"She stepped away and muttered angrily, “You bitches.” Jessie’s eyes widened as she asked surprisingly. “What did you say? We try to help you, and you call us bitches.” “You’re not helping me,” she hissed as she stared angrily at the girls. “We’ve all known Neil since the first grade.” Tears started to flow down her face. “And you want to stand here and stab him in the back because of some rumors started by Owen?” Maggie insisted again, “But Neil is gay!” Sammy wiped tears away from her cheek. “So, what if he is?” she responded. “He’s still our friend.” She started to turn, but Jessie grabbed her arm." Sammy is a rare creature swimming in a sea of stupidity. A student capable of thinking for herself, one who is not frightened to express her opinion even if that opinion is not popular or is considered uncool by the herd. Who knows, she may even be a teenage girl who is capable of going to the bathroom by herself, without the company of one of her friends. OMG, she is a revolutionary. Lucas' obsession with Neil's sexuality is disturbing to put it mildly. If he is not challenged soon he is going to cause some real damage, if not to Neil, then to one of his sycophantic followers. We could "pray" for Neil's protection from this imbecile, but realistically the best solution to remove this threat to Neil is an out-of-control bus, one on which the brakes have failed or the driver has had a medical episode, and unfortunately for Lucas but fortunately for everyone else, he is in the wrong place at the wrong time. Oh well, shit happens. Ms Shelton is potentially an ally for Neil, but given her inexperience will she be able to effect change. Her youthfulness will likely mean she is well aware of school "politics" and the power of peer pressure, but will she carry enough weight when trying to address the issues resulting from the herd mentality. Only time and @Ronyx will tell. Excellent writing as one expects from your pen @Ronyx.
- 19 comments
-
- 11
-
-
-
Legalities & Sensation
Summerabbacat commented on Robert Hugill's story chapter in Legalities & Sensation
"Think of the German bloke.” “Andreas?” “His wife”, Lesley looked at them. “He does have a wife?” “Believe so.” “She has to come here to see him. All that travel and expense.” “Shit, never thought of that. Wonder what she’s like?” Stout, like Marianne Sägebrecht, but nowhere near as beautiful. If she is anywhere near as good an actress as Ms Sägebrecht, she may well have been involved in the embezzlement. She may have been her husband's accomplice in prior embezzlement. “First question. Why do you want to divorce Mrs Wilson?” Ludo looked at Arthur who gave a sort of ‘over to you’ look. The answer popped into Ludo’s head immediately, almost without thinking. “To marry Arthur.” Wrong answer Ludo. Take a leaf out of Arthur's book and answer truthfully, because she is a c*#t. “One final point. This has potential to get very messy. There is the possibility that your relationships with your wife, Mrs Wilson, and Mr Hanson, here, your adultery with him, will be put under the microscope. You might think that you have nothing to hide, but I assure you that it feels very different when a QC is reciting your dirty laundry list in public. Very different.” Is adultery still a ground for divorce? I am amazed that this is the case. “I think the least disruptive course would be for me to regularise things and put my place on the market now, rather than having a fantasy plan to do it up. OK?” “Wow. Yes. And I think I need to sort out, get Jackie’s stuff properly boxed up and put into storage.” Ludo, Ludo, Ludo. Stop worrying about Jackie's possessions. Sell them all in a fire sale and give her the money to pay for her legal fees and then tell her go fuck herself. “Not at all. Before then. She was just a bitch. Sorry Ludo, but”, Arthur shrugged. “She wasn’t popular with the Mums at the school gates.” I am not at all surprised Jackie was unpopular with the other Mums at the school gates. I have no doubt she would have looked down on them, spoken to them in a condescending manner if at all, thought they were very suburban, whilst believing herself to be the sophisticate. If I were Ludo I would be very reluctant to let Damian go and visit Jackie in prison. She has proven herself to be untrustworthy time and time again. If she wants to see him it will be to try and leverage something for herself, not because she genuinely wants to see him and express any remorse for her actions. If he does go to see her he should be accompanied by someone, preferably not Ludo. Perhaps Lesley or Frances. A woman would likely be far better at seeing through the artifice Jackie has created, more likely to call her out on her bullshit and far less forgiving, particularly for her treatment of Damian. Thankfully the double helping of Ludo, Arthur, Damian and Adam was accompanied by only a very small serving of Jackie. I echo @Gary L in wishing you a Happy Christmas @Robert Hugill and also thank you for the gifts of your literary talents that you have showered your readers with all year.- 14 comments
-
- 10
-
-
-
Well colour me gobsmacked @Cane23, not just shocked, but totally gobsmacked. Kieran's mother was the first to "break" the mould with her comment "Sometimes we mothers just know things, honey. And I’m fine with it,’ she replied, sitting down on one side of me, while Toby sat on the other side. ‘You don’t have to worry about anything . . . at least not from me." As moving as the discussion was between mother and son, it was nothing in comparison to the discussion between father and son, and more particularly the conclusion of that discussion "As he was about to get up to leave I reached up and put a hand on his shoulder, then I sat up. He turned to face me and I reached out for him. For the first time that I could remember I hugged my father." You brilliantly captured the awkwardness many fathers and sons experience in expressing affection for each other @Mark Ponyboy Peters. I don't ever recall hugging my father. I quite possibly did as a young child, but it is not something I can recall. And following on from the tsunami of emotion between and father there was this beautiful moment of catharsis for Kieran and Charlie, a moment which accelerated the healing process for each as individuals and for each as part of a couple "Of course,’ I replied, while leaning over him. Cupping his cheek in one hand I pulled him closer toward me and when our lips met everything in the past seemed to be swept away". A wonderful chapter @Mark Ponyboy Peters. I assume this is where the story originally concluded. I am glad you have recognised its potential for further development; hopefully the encouragement you have received from your GA readers has contributed, even if only minutely, to your decision to expand. And now for some words of wisdom from our Pop Princess, words quite apropos for the multitude of surprising events in this chapter.
-
Frivolity, Fun, And Romance
Summerabbacat commented on Ticklishboy30's story chapter in Frivolity, Fun, And Romance
Given you have now written a story which features elves, sprites, gremlins and sparkle fairies, perhaps you could write a story in which the "hero" is a reindeer named Roland. He already has his own fan club headed by the Son of Santa and the Prince of the Sparkle Fairies, so I am sure there would be others drawn to him. Perhaps the story could feature three cows (female reindeer) who are hot for Roland named Dolly, Reba and Dottie, all of whom will do anything to undermine the others to get her bull. Did you know that cows also have antlers? They are the only species of deer in which the female also has antlers. -
Frivolity, Fun, And Romance
Summerabbacat commented on Ticklishboy30's story chapter in Frivolity, Fun, And Romance
Did he lick and tickle your stomach, making you squirm, giggle and squeal? And did you get to tickle his antlers? -
My gay ex-husband & a symphony of semi-naked crotches
Summerabbacat commented on Robert Hugill's story chapter in My gay ex-husband & a symphony of semi-naked crotches
I tried so hard to write a comment @Robert Hugill about you referencing Kylie in this chapter and use the word 'tret'. Alas it was not to be, I shall have to wait patiently for you to use it hopefully in the not too distant future. -
What a chivalrous suggestion @Paladin. Whatever Roger has inherited from Eddie's estate could not be used more positively than to help the boys. I hope amongst the inheritance there may be a large home in Chicago to house some of the boys and/or perhaps a large building of some description which could be refurbished as accomodation and/or as a place for the boys to meet and socialise and receive the post-trauma counselling and care they are almost certainly going to need. I am still hopeful Dominic De Luca will be the one to discover the identity of the Jack of Spades and I will be very pleased if he is the one to torture him before killing him slowly and very painfully. Sandra may have found a new "calling" in life, one which she already has some experience with. Although emotionally drained and tired, she clearly was profoundly moved and humbled by the contribution she was able to make to the boys by being Sandra, Mum. The dynamic of Thomas and Roger's relationship was fascinating to witness in this chapter @empath. Thomas' growth in confidence and his occasional retreat into fear very believable and beautifully described. Hank's old-fashioned "non-sciencey" policing may be very useful in tracking and breaking those involved in the boyflesh trade. Brilliantly written again @empath with emotions for the cast and at least for this reader see-sawing back and forth, with the positive asserting dominance which was warmly received.
