-
Posts
8,364 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
Stories
- Stories
- Story Series
- Story Worlds
- Story Collections
- Story Chapters
- Chapter Comments
- Story Reviews
- Story Comments
- Stories Edited
- Stories Beta'd
Blogs
Store
Help Center
Writing
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by Summerabbacat
-
Todd is the obvious choice, but for that reason alone I don't think it is him. If one assumes it is a character whom we have been introduced to to date then I am at a loss as to who it could be. Seth already knew Asher, Zack and Jesse, and Marcus was in his art class. It could be Jake as Jake admitted he does not mix much at school so Seth may not have had the opportunity to meet him before. I don't know what Jake's motive for murdering Seth would be though. Riveting @Josh Aterovis.
-
Asher is pissing me off big time. He needs a serious attitude adjustment. He wants to be friends with Killian again, but not boyfriends. And he will likely go all psycho bitch again if he thinks Killian is interested in Jake. And his fawning over Killian that he, Killian, has always been his best friend. Bullshit, Killian has only become his best friend since Duo Dickhead aka Zack and Jesse (he who is as "deep" as a puddle) assaulted him and are now shunning him. Fuck off Asher. I still don't rule him out as Seth's killer either. Nila the exotic beauty. I immediately thought of Sade, who at 65 years of age is as stunning as ever. I have a sense of foreboding about Adam being given custody of Kane. I suspect Eve will learn the truth before it eventuates and all hell will break loose. Ugly will be mild in comparison. Whilst Jake may be attractive and Ginny pleasant the same cannot be said for other members of the Sheridan family. Stay away from them Killian. Remember what happened to Uncle Rick. I am wracking my brain what DSB is an acronym for @drsawzall. The only DSB I can think of is Dame Shirley Bassey and I doubt any in this story, except maybe for Adam and Steve, would have a clue who she is, such is the deprivation they have suffered. Welcome to the Sheridan family party with DSB as a guest.
-
As I started to justify my statement @Paladin I have only just realised if Jack, Drongo, Yobbo and Shitforbrains had thought Ben was a Liberal/National Party supporter they would likely have embraced him as one of them (not literally of course), and that would have been SO MUCH WORSE than being thought a poofter. So you see, I was right after all.
-
I agree with much of what my fellow readers have stated about this chapter. The only additional comment I have to make is that I am very intrigued what Killian has concocted and shared with Kane to help Adam at least gain visitation rights, if not full custody of Kane. Whatever it is, I hope it does not all amount to nought. Intrigue and deception with a mix of mild stupidity (Killian) and total vapidity (the ultra annoying Becca, what a stupid name). Another fine piece of writing @Josh Aterovis.
-
Judy would go to Carnegie Hall and kick-arse @Josh Aterovis. Will Asher be The Man That Got Away. I doubt it at this stage. I think Seth is more deserving of such an honour. Judy's "gift" seems a little too specific to be a complete sham, and she is not doing it for any financial gain. Jake is far more intelligent than he initially presented. Could he be a far more "suitable" friend for Killian than the shallow Asher? Another intriguing chapter @Josh Aterovis. I simply cannot read them quickly enough.
-
Ben is just a little too precious at the moment. I may be impetuous, but I don't see what his problem is. Samatha needs to give him a good spanking and remind him it could have been so much worse. Jack, Drongo, Yobbo and Shitforbrains could have thought he was a Liberal/National Party supporter, a fan of Meatloaf, Beyonce or the Kardashians, or heaven forbid, from north of the border (LOL). And what of the "dickhead four"? A cathartic dose of Epsom Salts, conversion therapy or a fucking hiding with a cricket bat. Methinks at least one of them doth protest a little too much. A closet case? The friendship of Matt, Luke, Tim and Guy particularly, will be of great benefit to Scott and Justin and in turn their local knowledge will benefit all the new arrivals. The family is growing to a family of eight. This story is steeped in reality @Mark Ponyboy Peters, but with the "MPB treatment" it has a lustre which places it far above the ordinary or mundane. Enjoyable yet again.
-
Boating trip and boyfriend problems
Summerabbacat commented on Robert Hugill's story chapter in Boating trip and boyfriend problems
Maybe. He revealed a vulnerable side to himself that one would not have guessed given his behaviour in prior chapters. False bravado, gregariousness disguising loneliness? -
Very profound @Al Norris. I don't believe I would have ever thought the text in bold could be so, but now that you have articulated it, it appears so obvious.
-
Boating trip and boyfriend problems
Summerabbacat commented on Robert Hugill's story chapter in Boating trip and boyfriend problems
A very enjoyable chapter again @Robert Hugill, however, there was a glaring omission, an oversight on your part. A very important question remained unanswered for the entirety of the boating trip ............ what was Morrie wearing? Was it a posing pouch, crotch-hugging trunks or swimwear from his "barely there" collection, or did he go all Daddy Bear with denim shorts and a leather vest and boots? A hint of jealousy from Nolan certainly appears to confirm his interest in pursuing a relationship with Ralph which is a bit more than the occasional fuck. And, Ralph bless him, is still soooooo oblivious to so many things, including his own attractiveness and charm. Perhaps this is part of his charm. A calm oversaw most of this chapter with only a mention of a Therese and not even a thought given to Norman and Sheila.- 15 comments
-
- 10
-
-
-
-
That is a given @Paladin. ABBA Gold will top the charts for the 77th time and will have been on the charts for 32,354 weeks and sold 93 million copies, 15 copies more than Meatloaf's Bat Out Of Hell which remains the biggest selling album ever in Australia at present.
-
Orville's voice is sooooooo sexy and his body ain't half bad too. Willie is a legend with a great sense of humour and irreverence. Divine as Edna Turnblad, Francine Fishpaw and Rosie Velez in Lust In The Dust. Wonderful. And those disco smashes, especially You Think You're A Man. Halcyon days. I have seen John Waters interviewed on a couple of occasions and he appears to be a very intelligent witty man too. And his sense of humour is wonderful.
-
What a delightful little concoction you have created with this one @Paladin. It appears not much has changed in the future, apart from the ability to time travel and the mode of transport. Given its setting in Australia I envisage our own little pop "princess" will still be popular, although of course no longer among the living, and Cher will be doing her 95th Final Farewell Tour dressed in a shoelace. Take it away Kylie with a very apropos song for this story @Paladin.
-
"Nancy boys" and "fuckin poofters". Oh my, what an extensive and imaginative vocabulary Jack, Drongo, Yobbo and Shitforbrains have. Clearly they were at the top of their respective classes in English at least. I think Prince (pre-Jehovah's Witness "version") would have perhaps described them as motherfuckers. Given their impressive vocabulary, physical attractiveness and impeccable behaviour (not), their mothers' vaginas are probably the closest any of them will ever get to a vagina without an upfront payment. And if you are going to be abusive and use expletives, can you please do so eloquently. It is "fucking poofters" you morons. The new kids in town (almost an Eagles song @weinerdog and @Al Norris, which I loathed as a teen, but have come to like in later years) have made a good impression on Scott and Justin. I sense friendships forming between them and the "new six". Scott will no doubt present another challenge to Ben, another poofter who stands up for himself and is very much a "bloke". A wonderful read again @Mark Ponyboy Peters. Hopefully the car behind Jack, Drongo, Yobbo and Shitforbrains contains Ben, Samantha, Guy and Tim. Samantha especially will not tolerate their moronic attitude and if given the opportunity "cut them down to size". Perhaps an appraisal of their "manhood" will be enough to send them on their way.
-
This fabulous song from The Manhattan Transfer expresses the thoughts/emotions which swirled in my mind for much of this chapter @Josh Aterovis.
-
I immediately wondered if one of Gilly's brothers or her father murdered her Uncle and have now murdered Seth @drsawzall. A God-fearin' crusade against them faggots, we gotta keep our town clean and protect our women folk. Duelling Banjos played softly in my ears. Where are Willie Nelson and Orville Peck when you need them. Asher the asshat proved himself once again to be anything but a friend. And I don't for one moment believe he does not know something about Seth's murder or at least has not heard something. Eve. What a c#$t. It is about time something unfortunate happens to her. Retrospective abortion? She lives in Baltimore. Perhaps John Waters can arrange for her untimely demise in some outrageous manner. Death by exploding Hairspray maybe? Death occasioned by Female Trouble or at the hand of a Hag In A Black Leather Jacket or Serial Mom? Crushed by a herd of Pink Flamingos, beaten by Multiple Maniacs or by someone dressed head to toe in Polyester? Oh Eve, don't be such a Cry-Baby. What a chapter @Josh Aterovis. The murder of Gilly's Uncle has me very worried. Is Killian about to walk into something very unpleasant and/or dangerous when he visits for lunch.
-
"I threw the car into drive and floored it, pulling away with a violent jerk and a squeal of my tires, my eyes never leaving his reflection. It looked like he was yelling something, but I just sped away." For goodness sake Killian why didn't you put the fucking car into reverse before you floored it. If only you had watched Serial Mom with Asher rather than Beautiful Thing. Watch it now. Beverly Sutphin should be your new role model. How to kill homophobic bullies with simple household foodstuffs and appliances. Asher is a weasel. I understand his fear, but to throw Killian under the bus and blame him. This is his last opportunity. No more fuck off Asher and then let him come crawling back. It should be fuck off Asher and don't think we can ever be friends again you spineless weasel. Killian must feel like he is an out-of-control rollercoaster. The only constant in his life at present is Adam, even Meg seems to have gone quiet. I hope Killian's father has not done her any harm.
-
I hope we see more of Asher's mother going forward @Josh Aterovis. Anyone who wears lime green and bright purple together and owns it is a person to be admired in my book. I had a lime green and bright purple Dyson vacuum cleaner for many years which worked like a dream, but eventually died. Its replacement, a filing cabinet grey with some blood red from the same maker is one of the most useless vacuum cleaners I have ever owned. Eve. What can one say but to agree with the assessment of @drsawzall "Calling Kane's mother anything despicable would be insulting to any of the vile terminology I could toss her way, in some ways...she's beneath contempt, a pathetic, pitiful, harpy, who is so unsure of herself she inadvertently resorts to stereotypical mannerisms. Despite her diminished stature, one good prick and her balloon of faux self-righteousness will suddenly deflate....". The problem is though @drsawzall she has already had one good prick and given her attitude she is unlikely to ever be so fortunate again. “Thank you...for everything. I’m glad you’ve been here for me. You’re like the dad mine never was.” Methinks Adam probably had a good old fashioned weep when Killian made this well deserved observation.
-
I had not thought of this possibility but it is certainly worth considering. It would be very easy for Daddy dearest to manipulate Zack and Jesse too as neither appears to be overburdened with intelligence. I don't trust him yet either as he could be playing Killian just like those ghastly teenagers in Carrie. And speaking of Carrie, there are a few contenders for the Margaret White Award for deranged violent parent of the year. I am "praying" for a miracle @drsawzall. Eve meets her maker at the wheels of an out-of-control 18-wheeler semi trailer on the way to collect Kane (hint hint @Josh Aterovis). Of course this won't happen, it is just a shame the apple the bitch ate was not poisoned, but then she would not have given birth to Seth and Kane. Both Killian and Kane have much in common, both have had unhappy home lives, primarily attributable to a psychotic parent, and both relished the evening spent with a non-conventional family. But as we all "know" @drsawzall and @Josh Aterovis children must have both a mother and a father to be truly happy and properly developed, and heaven forbid they are raised by two fags or two dykes.
-
Killian also needs to remind Asher of his threat to kill Seth he hurts Killian. It was likely a throwaway statement with little truth behind it, however, it was a statement made whether in jest or not. And you are sooooooo right, disappointingly so that Seth has not expressed any sorrow for Seth's senseless death, his only remark being it was a result of a failed mugging. I had briefly wondered if Killian may feel a degree of responsibility given it was he who invited Seth to the place of his death. With the whirlwind of activity in the last few chapters I had not given it enough thought though and I believe he likely has some feelings of guilt. I was so pleased to read Meg intends kicking Gary's arse to the kerb. He is an egotistical psychopath who must be stopped before he kills someone (or will it prove to be someone again). Killian's invitation to Kane to contact Adam for his birthday was heartfelt. I hope he conceals it from his mother, at least for the time being. She can perhaps be excused to some degree from still harbouring a grudge against Adam, but to have kicked Seth and then lied to Kane about Seth and his father is inexcusable. Is she perhaps a member of her local chapter of Moms for Liberty? What a hateful bitch. I hope she and Gary are in for rough times ahead. Outstanding chapter @Josh Aterovis.
-
I had forgotten that delightful description @pvtguy.
-
I am very much against the USA's gun laws, but in an instance like this, bring Meg whatever gun it takes to blow Gary's balls off and leave him writhing in agony. DO NOT seek medical attention for him unless it is a lethal injection, let him suffer excruciating pain before he is locked up in a cell with Jamal, who is a black, gay, vegetarian Democrat who likes to dress like Billy Porter and just loves a little bit of white virgin booty. Gary is scum. Another spellbinding chapter @Josh Aterovis. I should be in bed but am finding it difficult to tear myself away from this riveting story.
-
Adam and Steve. That surely has to be deliberate @Josh Aterovis. A most enjoyable movie too which I saw many years ago now. Speculations abound from my fellow readers. Zack or Jesse would appear to be the most obvious agents for delivery of the hate filled messages at school, perhaps working in tandem with their father/fathers? A thought which just occurred to me was what if it was Pastor Mike who murdered Seth? What if his whole "I am accepting of LGBTQ people" was a sham.
-
Gotta love those divorce lawyers names @drsawzall. I did not realise their significance until my second reading of your comment, hence the 'ha ha' emoticon for said comment. I certainly hope so. Even if he is not the killer, I want him reduced to the shit stain that he is. Another very well written chapter @Josh Aterovis with restraint used to maximise the impact of events again.
-
Or a hitman/woman. She of course would not get away with it given the "old boys club" in operation in this town. I am hoping KKK is the killer but only because I despise him the most of all the trash in this town. An overwhelmingly sad chapter @Josh Aterovis, with the only bright spot the appearance of "Nurse Britney". If only she had started singing Toxic whilst KKK aka Daddy dearest was visiting Killian.
-
I did not think I could loathe Keith Killian Kendall, dinosaur dickhead DA anymore than I did after the last chapter, but I was wrong. His homophobic rhetoric quoting biblical text is a sham, just like the man himself. And Seth's mother emerged from her invisible captivity to demonstrate she is not the pushover I had imagined. It is understandable she has submitted herself to her husband so as to protect the only good thing in her life, her son, but if she is able by story's end to assert herself and claim freedom for herself and her son I hope she goes all Foxy Brown/Cleopatra Jones on the bastard she is married to. I am hoping KKK is the killer because I despise him the most of all the trash in this story thus far and it will be a delicious irony if it is his son who proves his guilt. Magnificent writing @Josh Aterovis. The understated and brief description of Seth's death was quite sufficient for the reader to grasp the ferocity of his death. This was far more effective I believe than you had written it like a "slasher movie".
