Jump to content
Bot Attack ×

Summerabbacat

Members
  • Posts

    8,363
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Summerabbacat

  1. Summerabbacat

    T*ts up

    Well this Jackie Wilson certainly is no Reet Petite; she is more akin to ELO's Evil Woman. Why oh why did Ludo spill the beans on his relationship with Arthur to Jackie. He owes her nothing, except maybe a bomb underneath her car. Her reaction was as I expected, although what the disclosure has to do with her work it is hard to imagine, unless he has conned someone or someone's by presenting herself as something she isn't i.e. a devoted wife and mother. Skank is more like it. What a twisted tale you have woven with this one @Robert Hugill. I am very intrigued and look forward to further revelations with bated breath. Lesley and @drsawzall appear to be "right on the money" with their assessment of Jackie. If Jackie tries anything underhanded with Ludo and/or Damian I hope Lesley slaps her into the middle of next week. Maybe Dot can help her, two very pissed off dykes coming to Ludo's rescue, although if I recall correctly Dot is quite placid by nature.
  2. NO just NO. Listen to this gem by The B-52's instead. Please, pretty please, pretty please with chocolate sprinkles on top. For Corey's sake.
  3. Summerabbacat

    Chapter 2

    “I don’t get how you grew up in the same town as all these other jerks but you’re pretty much the only one who doesn’t treat me like some kind of pariah. I mean, some of kids in my classes are okay. Not everybody is openly hostile, but most people avoid me like I have some sort of disease.” You are being way too kind in your assessment of the members of this community Seth. The town has them all: Buck Phillips, the gun totin' hunter who likes nothing better than expressing his red hot masculinity by blowing away a defenceless animal with a gun, what a man (what a c*#t) Dinosaur Dad Kendall aka Keith Killian Kendall, the dickhead DA whose brain cells have been poisoned by old testament bovine manure from it's buybull (the world is not flat you moron) Asher the asshat whose arrogance is such that he thinks all and sundry, including the new school "fag", want to hit on him and suck his cock (oh puhlease, that pathetic little stub) Zack and Jesse, future preachers at their own megachurch and/or Republican nominees (also wife beaters who regularly use the services of young and hung rentboys but that ain't no faggots) My blood is boiling @Josh Aterovis. Hunters, homophobes and Republicans, the true triumvirate of evil. This town needs an enema and it needs it now.
  4. Summerabbacat

    Chapter 1

    That is very limiting @drsawzall (LOL), they are the future young Republicans. In a few years time either may be the Republican nominee for Braindead County Alabamy or Knocked Up County Mississippi or Fuckasteer County Texas, or start their own religion, or better still both. They would make America great again with guns and God and get rid of all those evil homersectuals, woke liberals, greenie hippies and abortionists. I am captivated already by this story @Josh Aterovis, even though I know Seth's fate is sealed.
  5. Summerabbacat

    The Learning

    Wholeheartedly agree @centexhairysub. Just imagine what you could achieve @Lee Wilson if Avery Noonan was to meet Prentiss Plummer and they combined their gifts. Although I cannot see auras @Lee Wilson I sense yours is definitely purple, similar to the Pleroma urvilleanum, more commonly known as the lasiandra.
  6. Summerabbacat

    The Beginning

    A very intriguing beginning to this story @Lee Wilson with your fertile imagination on display already. Prolific and fertile, a bit like Prince Rogers Nelson again, but do you like purple? I hope for Avery's sake there is nothing suspicious about Mrs Miller's death, particularly given her age. Hopefully she will be killed by a drunk driver, an undiagnosed brain aneurysm or heart attack, or Mr Miller. After reading your feedback on @weinerdog's comment @Lee Wilson, killed by a drunk driver seems the most likely cause of her death. Observing a person's aura is not a "gift" I imagine many would desire as I think there is only so many times you could use it your advantage entrepreneurially before suspicions would be raised. If one had this "gift" and chose to declare it and expect to be believed it would likely result in an indefinite stay in a mental institution. A "hormonally" coloured aura might come in very handy though, particularly if one is "ordinary".
  7. Summerabbacat

    Chapter 16

    @KKirk firstly let me commend you for the tribute at the end of this chapter. Simple and poignant. This chapter was very tame in comparison to its predecessors, so much so that there was only one reference to Alan and Calvin's sexual activities and no participation by either in these activities, and the story did not suffer because of this. Alan and Calvin have been thrown together in a unique situation which they will not likely encounter again in their lifetime. They are beginning to recognise they have more in common than fucking, although it is difficult to know if this recognition has been forced on them i.e. would they have arrived at the same conclusion regarding cohabitation if their circumstances been different. An enjoyable chapter @KKirk apart from the reference to the possible dissection of a canary.
  8. Summerabbacat

    Chapter 3

    And its not disco either @Al Norris.
  9. This song from Snap is rather apropos @Jeff Burton. Oops indeed.
  10. Summerabbacat

    Chapter 3

    A very amusing chapter @Mark Ponyboy Peters with Ben the token straight boy in a complete muddle. He is well and truly "pussy whipped", but in a good way. Samantha is not at all the demanding pouting girlfriend because she does not need to be. Ben is totally besotted with her as evidenced by his appraisal"She had changed a bit since she had first come up here about twelve months ago. She had lost some of her inhibitions. Her hair had gotten that sun-bleached, surfer kind of look about it, which I must admit drove me wild, and her skin had become nicely tanned..............She had even taken to wearing flowers in her hair every now and then and wearing those hand-dyed skirts." Samantha's no nonsense cheeky sense of humour came to the fore again with her remark "Come on, boys. I’m sure that both of your cocks are about the same size, but if you want to measure them, take it outside will you, while Luke and I go and have a nice cup of coffee!" "I wouldn’t say that she’d gone full hippie or anything like that, but she had certainly changed. And for the better I reckoned. I was just crazy about every little thing about her now. Even more so than when I had first fallen for her." This statement had a song spring forth immediately (unusual for me I know, LOL) and its a ripper (and it's not ABBA). A classic from 1980 and if I recall correctly it was one used in the high school musical too.
  11. What a cluster-fuck. A cluster-fuck which could have been avoided, or at least minimised, if Nathan had made the effort to send that text he promised to send the weekend prior. I have clearly misjudged Nathan as I thought he was so much better after his session(s) with Gavin, but seemingly not. I do recall being concerned when Jess made the comment Corey was Nathan's mood-stabiliser, a concern which has unfortunately been realised. Without Corey's calming influence Nathan is still one very angry and emotionally damaged teenager. Whilst I agree with @weinerdog that Corey's return to sitting with the homophobes was a betrayal of not only Linda and Carla, but also of himself and Nathan, I can understand why he did it as he appears to need certainty in his life, and he had that with the homophobes when he sat with them before even if he did not like them. Nathan's outing of Corey was impulsive but I do not believe malice was its intent. It was fuelled by frustration and rage, rage perhaps in recognition of his own stupid behaviour as much as that of Corey. Nathan is clearly aware he has fucked up and fucked up big time as evidenced by his attempt to protect Corey when Corey shoved him down twice. Gavin has a lot of work to do to help Nathan; I just hope it is not insurmountable. I think the only way Nathan can re-engage with Corey, assuming that he wants to, is to eat humble pie and involve Linda and/or Carla. Corey is much too hurt to act rationally, in fact, I hope he does not do anything rash like self-harming with the intent to end things. I found this chapter a very confronting and emotionally draining one @Jeff Burton. I do hope this is not the end of the relationship between Nathan and Corey as both were thriving, albeit with perhaps both, but especially Nathan, leaning a little too heavily on the other for emotional sustenance and well-being.
  12. You're welcome @pvtguy. I had pondered the twins living arrangements being reversed too as I believe they would be happier. At this point in their life they seem far more comfortable in dungarees, climbing things and playing football, than dressing in frilly party frocks and being "little ladies". The only real problem would be them potentially impeding Ralph and Nolan's sex life. They would have to be read the riot act and given limits and Ralph and Nolan lock the bedroom door as they, the twins, do not seem to have any shame. This would also hopefully put an end to Therese's complaint she has trouble coping with them when they are at their most boisterous, and as much as I am not fond of Therese this I can fully understand. I don't think I would cope with them at all, especially if they are constantly wanting attention and asking questions (they are not cats after all).
  13. Summerabbacat

    Chapter 2

    Too dangerous unless kept indoors, not only for the cat (ticks, snakes, local humans) but also for any wildlife (which would likely be plentiful).
  14. Summerabbacat

    Chapter 2

    The mention of the school musical lit my musical torch @Mark Ponyboy Peters, and even though I am NOT a fan of hard rock generally, I had The Boys Are Back In Town by Thin Lizzy on rotation in my head (I hated the song as a teenager, but don't mind it now). A word here and there brought forth many other musical delights such as Love Don't Live Here Anymore by Rose Royce (the dissolution of Guy's family), Dirty Old Man by The Three Degrees (Guy's experience being "fitted" for his school uniform) Sticky Music by Sandii & The Sunsetz (the building heat of the day) and Hot Stuff by Donna Summer (sex in the shower between Guy and Tim). I am likely projecting my own feelings and experiences but I agree with @centexhairysub, Matt especially, and Luke to a lesser extent, need to "get things sorted" with Ben to avoid any ongoing conflicts which will only sour the household. Samantha may hold the key as she seems to be able to reign in some of Ben's more exuberant behaviour which may continue to annoy others. Although the description of the house they will be sharing does not paint a rosy picture @Mark Ponyboy Peters, in fact one thing which would appears sorely lacking and could spruce up the place with a minimum of effort is paint, its location compensates at least partially.
  15. Or Motto: we guarantee a "hole in one".
  16. We had Fags for Football for Keith, how about Gays for Golf for Ralph and Nolan, although it seems rather tame (or maybe even lame as the twins would say) in comparison, not nearly "shocking" enough. What about Cocksuckers of the Course or Cocksuckers with the Clubs or Poofters on Par? Whatever their moniker, I like the idea @Cane23 of them wearing nothing but Morrie's promotional underwear, especially a posing pouch or jockstrap, or perhaps worn with a leather harness (faux leather please).
  17. Poverty? If it weren't for the fact Norman may be a closet-case I would say the punishment should involve Sheila pegging him with a 10" strap-on black dildo in the missionary position (it must be black as this would likely be even more repugnant to him) whilst Oliver, the shift-lifter, sits on his face with very heavy, sweaty balls tea-bagging him before hosing him down. Once Oliver has hosed Norman down Sheila has to give him a tongue bath to remove ALL body fluids from his sagging old carcass.
  18. "Norman had looked at some of the companies Ralph was doing business with. They weren’t impressive, and the latest one was positively disgusting. Norman had been horrified when he’d looked at the website, all those images of nearly naked men. He’d needed a good look, to make sure he wasn’t wrong". Oh puhlease. Did it get you hard Norman, looking at all those nearly naked men, harder than Sheila has ever managed to make you? You are quite possibly a self-hating closet-case Norman. Maybe a good time with some "disgusting pervert" might loosen that moral girdle you have got on before you give yourself a hernia or crush your balls. And if you even contemplate hiring a hit man to take Nolan or Ralph out you are just plain evil. So much humour in this mostly delightful chapter @Robert Hugill, the only "downer" Ralph's conversation with the bullshit detector aka Mother and the internalised homophobia of Norman. Perhaps Norman needs a good suck/fuck and he and a FWB (maybe Oliver, at least plays golf) can double-date with Ralph and Nolan.
  19. Well you will have to "slap yourself silly" @Jeff Burton to emerge from the mood and deliver nothing but H. A. P. P. Y. for Nathan and Corey otherwise we readers will revolt and the last thing you want is a bunch of old queens revolting (LOL). Listen to Edwin Starr's sage advice and it may "release" you from "the mood". And if the song doesn't, check out the shoes on the three back-up singers.
  20. I hope you jest @Jeff Burton, but I fear this will not be the case.
  21. As with its prequel/sequel The Boy On The Porch, this story is at times harrowing to read. The subject matter is not for the faint hearted and in lesser literary hands than those of @Lee Wilson its grotesque events may have obscured all that was good, of which there was plenty. Some may question that two humans, particularly the parents of three innocent children, could be so depraved. If this be the case, research Rosemary and Fred West. An excellent, if disturbing read from a prolific contributor to GA.
      • 3
      • Love
  22. Although not the intent of your comment @Jeff Burton, I am more than happy to comment (read vent like a madman) on mobile devices. They are the scourge of my existence. I hate the fucking things for anything other than talking on and taking photos of my cats. I loathe how totally unhelpful and unfriendly they have made many become both at a personal and organisational level, and how "disconnected" from the so called "real world" they make me feel more often than I care to admit. I have my own "Benjamin Thomas moments" and more often than not they are caused by those fucking things or some other "digital interaction" forced upon me as there is no other alternative. 😠😠😠😠
  23. Neither this nor The Boy On The Porch were "easy" reads @Lee Wilson and there were times I considered giving up (I was especially reluctant to read the prior chapter of this story given it dealt with the death of Joey Keys), but I am glad I persevered. Although I have only read a few of your stories to date, you appear to be gaining confidence with each one you write, which has improved the "quality" of your writing too. You certainly appear to be one of the most prolific writers on GA at the moment, a bit like Prince Rogers Nelson, the "purple" genius.
  24. You may think me a harsh judgmental SOB @John Henry, but my disappointment in Nathan was solely because the recipient of his treatment was Corey, who has his own significant issues to deal with. If Nathan had behaved in such a fashion towards anyone else I would likely have let it go. I also must say that I could see myself behaving in the same manner as Nathan, albeit for different reasons, and I would have judged myself very harshly for such behaviour. Maybe I am odd, but I cannot imagine why anyway would be creeped out over the science project and the impact it had on Corey. If he had stalked Nathan all this time it may have been creepy, but he kept his feelings to himself for a long time, which is possibly harder to do when one is that young. I must say I did not think of the possible challenges having a relationship with someone like Corey would present, primarily because to date they seem not to have had any negative impact upon Nathan since the two became friends, and more particularly since the friendship changed to boyfriends. I certainly admire him for this, particularly after the surprise expressed by Linda and Carla as to how affectionate and comfortable Corey is with Nathan.
  25. Although I did not warm to Travis, he clearly was not a homophobe. The distribution of his and Yvette's assets the greatest "fuck you" to the incubator possible. Joey Keys' death was even more horrific than what I imagined @Lee Wilson.
×
×
  • Create New...