Jump to content

lawfulneutralmage

Promising Author
  • Posts

    1,097
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by lawfulneutralmage

  1. lawfulneutralmage

    Chapter 10

    First Well done. I am not sure who is right there, but I know that they know far too little about their adversary!
  2. My first ever MMO I got PK'ed and that ended it for me. Now, I say luckily, because I could have easily lost myself in the game! Did I miss it or did nobody try to log out?
  3. I came here by googling for gay sci-fi stories, back in the day. I stayed because I found what I wanted to read, but did not register or subscribe till I found in the forums that it is to support the site and how much it much it meant to people. Then, I got the writing bug myself and can now really appreciate the community. Ususally, I check GA daily, although I do not always have time to read a story. Thank you, guys, and keep going! Your efforts are appreciated!
  4. lawfulneutralmage

    Chapter 7

    @CassieQ, I have some anatomical questions...
  5. lawfulneutralmage

    Chapter 7

    Can you explain?
  6. lawfulneutralmage

    Chapter 1

    I hope you weren't scarred, neither physically nor emotionally!
  7. Somehow I find myself teleported back in council estate England... Excellently written!
      • 3
      • Haha
  8. lawfulneutralmage

    Chapter 1

    Cory-style or Simon-style? Dealing with Cory is playing with fire...
  9. That is a loss! What a great writer! My thoughts go out to his loved-ones!
  10. lawfulneutralmage

    Chapter 1

    Just ... experienced
  11. lawfulneutralmage

    Chapter 1

    They are all so friendly. What are their motives?
  12. Me, too! And aircon! I am a degenerate Western European, and proupd of it!
  13. Same here. Last week July till September. And I still have 15 days Flexitime... Going to an island with no running water and no electricity. Digital detox par excellence. Enjoy the guessing! I am so not participating ... or am I?
  14. I need to check the autobiografies...
  15. May I add that I would like the short version to those four questions in the descriptions? I often struggle without a good description, giving potentially good stories a miss.
  16. lawfulneutralmage

    Chapter 1

    "[...] trying to think fiery thoughts." Hm... I winder what those might have been...
  17. I am on the list?!? Wow!
  18. For me, music is mood dependent. Usually, in the background, it is soft Jazz or Classical on the radio. When I can choose, my favorites are Händel and Carpentier, very old stuff. At work, I have angry programming music aka Heavy Metal. But I can also listen to Psytrance, and Hardcore, especially Christobal Pesce and Fantasm. All over the place...
  19. How can this happen?!?
  20. I cannot add much that would not sound hollow. You are loved! That's much more than others have. I hope it is enough!
  21. Good that you are moving on. All the best!
  22. You wish...
×
×
  • Create New...