Jump to content

lawfulneutralmage

Promising Author
  • Posts

    1,099
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by lawfulneutralmage

  1. Why would she do what she feared most, damage her investment's image?
  2. Excellently written. Thank you.
  3. Not healthy... Well written, thx.
  4. lawfulneutralmage

    "Nobody"

    Beautifully written. Totally expected and brutally honest. Stars are investments. Many people have a vested interest in keeping them profitable. Image is everything. Dalliances distract. Poor Liam, but Hudson needs to keep away, or both get hurt.
  5. Sure the daemon told the truth? But I cannot see any advantage it ciuld gain by lying at the moment.
  6. Fantastic writing, great characters, humor! This is excellent!
  7. Me, too! Excellent overview, thank you!
  8. I love strong female characters. When I once wrote stuff for one of mine and gave it to a female friend to read, she said, that was not how a woman would think. Intrigued, I asked her to explain it to me, and we went through the situation the character faced. My learing can be summarized as follows: I have the emotional range of a teaspoon. I will never dare again describing a woman's train of thought w/o talking to one!
  9. Wow! That was intense. Excellent!
  10. lawfulneutralmage

    Chapter Ten

    The demon is right with one thing: there are always to sides to a coin. Also, is the spelling daemon vs demon intentional? In D&D it has a meaning.
  11. Your friendly neighborhood demon asking you to open a gate to hell so he can go home... sure thing!
  12. lawfulneutralmage

    Chapter 4

    Fallen...
  13. Working on it...
  14. lawfulneutralmage

    Chapter 2

    Might a Dingo fall for a Frog here?
  15. lawfulneutralmage

    Chapter 1

    Very well written. As if I were there... More, pls!
  16. Bold naming, cute story, very well done! Thx!
  17. First of all, thanks to the team keeping the site running! I spend a lot of my online time here reading. Most of what I wanted to say has been daid already, just as author, I would ask for the topics/themes for the writing events alteady. I was only able to participate, because I had something that fitted the theme. I am sorry, but I cannot dish out a story in two months. Thx!
  18. lawfulneutralmage

    Chapter 1

    That was a good one. Congrats, @drsawzall!
  19. lawfulneutralmage

    Chapter 1

  20. I am out now... nice to have been featured!
  21. I hate airports! Cheap airlines have turned the flying experience into overcrowded cattle herding. So, I do not fly if I can at all avoid it, but if I have to fly, it is business class with proper lounge access.
  22. Same here, @Gary L. Watched films as a boy, but after that the idea of becoming a cow herder in a lawless place held no fascination anymore @Headstall, you bring it alive, thank you. And no, I doubt the Gran is the monster. She is a victim too. Maybe of betrayal by a potentially gay/bi husband, but certainly a victim of religion. Don't forget, everything she did was right by the book: "Those who spare their son the rod are evil fathers" or something or rather...
  23. ROTFL! A Pekinese and a Great Dane... you put an image in my mind that I have trouble erasing!
×
×
  • Create New...