Jump to content

Lee Wilson

Author
  • Posts

    7,447
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Lee Wilson

  1. I believe idiot would more accurately describe Phil. Dumber than both morons and imbeciles.
  2. Lee Wilson

    Chapter 40 S3

    No near misses, so that was good. It reminded me of the rafting trips I took on the Lehigh and Delaware rivers in Pennsylvania when I was (much) younger. They were always in calm sections of the river. Very light rapids. Although we always went in the summer. Wetsuits would have prevented hanging off the raft when one needed to relieve themselves, or simply swimming in calm spots.
  3. Scott After Sam and Virgil left, I went to Allison's room to try to cut a deal with her. We didn't need her blackmailing us forever because she caught them jerking me off. I hope this isn't going to cost me a lot. I knocked on her door. "Yeah?" "It's me. Can I come in?" "One second... OK" That was quite a bit more than a second, but I walked into her room and she looks a little out of breath and disheveled, like maybe she just had to pull her pants up. Maybe cutting this
  4. Even worse, I don’t do the thumb typing thing. One finger, mostly swiping. I wish I could sort my stories by the number of tags, I’d work from least to most. I suppose I can count them all and add it to my spreadsheet of all my stories.
  5. I have both, but circumstances force me to limit my time using the laptop. The tablet is never charged and probably wouldn’t be a big improvement over the phone.
  6. Yeah, and it looks like there are twice the number of tags. Not something I want to attack on my phone. But, gotta do it
  7. I feel your pain. In my neck, back, legs, head…. Well, you get the picture.
  8. A surprise behind every unlocked door.
  9. People have GA secrets? Who’d have thunk it.
  10. I always thought I was 3/4 Italian with a quart of Scotch mixed in. Ancestry thinks I’m 11% Irish, a bunch more of the UK, and other places in Europe. Only a grand total of 12% Italian. Go figure. And 0% Sicilian, which I know where at least one side of my grandparents or great-grandparents were from.
  11. Hmmm, and I always thought mums originated in East Asia. Ohhhh, not the flower. Never mind.
  12. They do. I hope it stops.
  13. That could come in handy at times.
  14. Maybe. Too bad she only gets a mention or two from here on.
  15. Ah, so you were channeling your inner Brendan Nelson.
  16. You apparently glossed over this short paragraph: Apparently, Mrs. Willis didn’t include that when she had “The Talk” with Allison. Not to mention that Allison was what they called “a little slow,” to be nice. Definitely a good kid. Indeed. Mortgage payments; funny you should bring that up. Yes, lite is in the rear view mirror for a while.
  17. Don’t they though? I wonder how many more times that will happen.
  18. Applause for you!
  19. Phil Uh, God. Turn off the lights. Where the fuck am I? I look around now that I can focus my eyes. Jail? How the fuck did that happen? I remember getting punched out by the pansy's father, taking a couple aspirin and falling asleep on the couch. What the fuck? I fall asleep on my couch and wake up in jail? "Hey! What's going on?" "Pipe down Lassiter. You gave us enough trouble last night, you're lucky you're not in restraints." "Why the fuck am I here?" "Oh, that's rich
  20. Question: Are we still limited to 8 tags?
  21. @Topher Lydon, my suggestion would be to sort your stories by least views, and work down the list that way. The least read ones might need better tagging to get more attention. Or, of course, you could sort by most views because those have been more visible. Then again… newest? It’s tough being prolific at times like these.
  22. You’re welcome. I’m glad you didn’t meet it during the tanker truck explosion.
  23. Ask and ye shall receive. I added a new discussion in the next chapter. So, I’ll be nice and post it tomorrow. Hmmm, if I schedule it for around midnight tonight, it’ll be around 2 or 3 PM your time. @weinerdog will have some competition for posting the first comment. Hehe.
  24. Lots of drama in this chapter. I agree with Chris, Toby is still reeling from Morgan’s death.
×
×
  • Create New...