Jump to content

Lee Wilson

Author
  • Posts

    7,445
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Lee Wilson

  1. My time is limited, but there’s plenty of time for me to give it a round or two. My email is on my profile.
  2. Only one story from me. With my editor now. Maybe I’ll put something short together for “Unspoken.” Although I pointed out a subtle link to it in my “Horizons” entry.
  3. That’s actually step 3: Submission Procedure *Please read carefully* Once your story is complete and has gone through your beta and editing team, please complete the following steps: Contact @Valkyrie via PM. Include in the PM the following information: Title, original editor, genre, synopsis, word count, and excerpt in the body of the PM. Attach your story file as a Word document. Please send as a .doc or .docx if possible. We have had issues with .odt documents. You will be paired with a proofreader from the Anthology Proof Team who will perform a final proof for the anthology and return the file to you. *Please Note: Prior editing required before submission.* Once you receive your proofed file, complete your edits and submit your story into the GA Stories Archive. For help, please read How do I upload my anthology entry into GA Stories?
  4. Submission instructions are here:
  5. Lee Wilson

    Going Home

    Quoting myself; how gauche. Anyway, what started looking like 5, is now at least 7. And that’s still probably not all. And chapter 5 is about a third longer than these first ones.
  6. Lee Wilson

    Going Home

    I assume that will be possible. A minor spoiler from a future chapter, his team is Military Police.
  7. Lee Wilson

    Prologue

    Thanks!
  8. Lee Wilson

    Going Home

    I plead the fifth.
  9. Lee Wilson

    Going Home

    Thanks. Ten hours out of the house most days definitely cuts into my writing time. I think I said elsewhere that I’m even using breaks to write and/or catch up on comments. Like now, I’m on my dinner break.
  10. Lee Wilson

    Going Home

    I wanted to show that the Major wasn’t just a follow the rules, no questions, kind of guy. I’m more of the opinion that the Major didn’t want to overwhelm him that first night. There will be quite a bit of time on Christmas Day for a deeper dive.
  11. Lee Wilson

    Going Home

    I don’t think even Jesus would be able to pull that off.
  12. Lee Wilson

    Going Home

    Sounds good, let’s wait and see.
  13. Lee Wilson

    Going Home

    Back again is possible, but maybe the reunion won’t be so pleasant for Bernie.
  14. Lee Wilson

    Going Home

    He does. But once it’s official, he’s used to giving orders and having them followed. Not something the average fourteen-year-old bot is very good at. We shall see.
  15. Lee Wilson

    Going Home

    Hopefully.
  16. Lee Wilson

    Going Home

    He may. I think Christmas morning might be interesting too.
  17. Lee Wilson

    Going Home

    Thanks, I do too. I hope I can keep it going for more than the few chapters I’ve thought out already.
  18. Lee Wilson

    Going Home

    I think there might be more of Cynthia.
  19. I’ve got one done, a crossover to one of my other series. Maybe it’s time to send it to my editor.
  20. Lee Wilson

    Going Home

    Potential for additional ‘Grocery Store Fantasies.’
  21. Lee Wilson

    Going Home

    Funny, but no.
  22. Lee Wilson

    Going Home

    The thanks was serious as well
  23. Lee Wilson

    Going Home

    After the terrible start I gave him, he deserves it.
  24. Lee Wilson

    Going Home

    Sorry, maybe another story, with maybe an Air Force pilot. I felt Christmas would be a nice touch.
  25. Lee Wilson

    Going Home

    Yeah, that would be great. Thanks for the as good as my best.
×
×
  • Create New...