Jump to content

BendtedWreath

Author
  • Posts

    1,244
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by BendtedWreath

  1. I entered something for the creature-feature anthology, too. Can't wait to read yours. Anything is possible. For all we know, those two could have seen a fanged puffin and whale in the clouds in some alternate dimension. 😆
  2. So, Jerry unintentionally brought the two vengeful masterminds together. Hindsight sucks, indeed.
  3. Thank you! Otterly delightful, indeed. 😂
  4. That's what I'm worried about, too!
  5. Good question. @chris191070, did the vampire-unicorn represent anyone, or was it just a catalyst?
  6. Glad to hear that. 😂 That we did. Thanks, @Aditus!
  7. @chris191070, quick! Let's hide before the vampire-penguin hunts us down, too! The imagination was all @chris191070's, I provided the setting and character backgrounds. Then, with our powers combined...
  8. Let's see how long it takes for them to notice. 🤣
  9. “Looks like a unicorn to me,” Win said, pointing at the cloud. He was sprawled on a wooden picnic table in his grandparents’ backyard, his knees dangling off the edge. Next to him was Erik, a friend he considered like a brother. They had played together in that very backyard as kids, building forts and pretending to be explorers in distant lands. The smell of freshly mowed grass mixed with the sweet scent of blooming flowers created a nostalgic atmosphere that wrapped around them like a war
  10. PT #300 Two friends flop onto their backs to watch the sky. What sort of whimsical narrative does the cloud shapes inspire?
  11. One of my favorite covers, starting at 21 seconds in:
  12. Prompt #300 with @chris191070, who joined me on this endeavor:
  13. My thoughts exactly! I'm also wondering about the "Petty theft, a little drug use. Maybe an outstanding warrant or two for the same. Just maybe." part of the equation.
  14. BendtedWreath

    Prologue

    If @Thirdly was involved, I'm sure so was smut. I'm both looking forward to reading more and dreading it at the same time. 🤣 I don't know what to expect even more than usual.
  15. This sounds more like that one game Among Us. 😂 (which is fun with the right group, highly recommended).
  16. I am open to any of the prompts. Now I just need someone else to collaborate with.
  17. BendtedWreath

    Chapter 1

    I'd like to read more about this story's world and characters.
  18. BendtedWreath

    Chapter 1

    So, it's different depending on the story. I don't need to tell you I find all of your stories fascinating. But, if you ever had any doubt, know that I do. I haven't been able to read newer ones due to trying to finish my own singular, multi-chaptered story, which has been over a year now, but I will definitely get to reading them soon. Tangentially, how long does it generally take you to complete one of your bigger, more than 10 chapter stories?
  19. BendtedWreath

    Chapter 1

    Thank you so much! That was me the day before I started writing. 🤣 I think I've been subconsciously writing all kinds of different genres in my quest to learn. I also still need help. You've seen my rough work, so you know better than most. 😂 @CassieQ helped me a lot with this one, and @Thirdly has been challenging me to write smuttier and smuttier scenes. 🤣
  20. BendtedWreath

    Chapter 1

    My research began with masks and hats. 😂 Had to figure out how to conceal Caleb. I wore a steampunk costume with a top hat before, and then I got tucked into the internet rabbit hole of steampunk costume fusions and variations and landed on this jacket I may or may not be saving up to by for myself and the rest was history: Jacket of awesome I think it was around the time Mortal Engines came out that there was an uptick in steampunk costumes again. 🤣 Thank you for everything, Cassie!!
  21. BendtedWreath

    Chapter 1

    Thank you so much! 🤣 Thank you! 🤣 That would have made for a much better title! Thank you so much, Lee! I am very curious about how you go about choosing titles yourself. They might have been established, yes, but they would have had a lot more tiffs in the developing teenage years. 🤣 I'm sure they'd have still come out alright on the other end. But they were at least a little more mature in this scenario.
  22. BendtedWreath

    Chapter 1

    🤣 I'm glad you felt that way. Thanks so much, Val! Thank you very much.
  23. BendtedWreath

    Chapter 1

    Thank you! I did have help with this one from at least two other members. That might be the familiarity you may have sensed. I learn a little more every time. Derek figured that out, as well, in the end. Thank you.
  24. BendtedWreath

    Chapter 1

    Thank you! 🤣 I still felt it was a bit rough around the edges. Thanks so much. Thank you.
  25. BendtedWreath

    Chapter 1

    🤣That was so fitting, of course we missed it. You got us good!
×
×
  • Create New...