Jump to content
Bot Attack ×

BendtedWreath

Author
  • Posts

    1,244
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by BendtedWreath

  1. BendtedWreath

    Chapter 1

    Thank you on behalf of both of us. No real GA members were harmed during the writing of this story. 😅 Wait, victims? Uh-oh. 🤣
  2. BendtedWreath

    Chapter 1

    Both authors are only shown on the story profile. For some reason, it won't show on the first chapter, though. I'll have to remember that for any future collabs. Yet, we wreak mayhem when working on projects together. 😈
  3. BendtedWreath

    Chapter 1

    Thanks on behalf of us both! @chris191070, listed as co-author. 😁
  4. BendtedWreath

    Chapter 1

    Like I said, I was just portraying Chris's ideas. 😂 That's also why I tossed in the warning that no real GA members were harmed during the writing of this story. I'm glad it was entertaining. Chris was on a roll. I just joined in. Chris had that in mind for them from the start, the opposite personalities. That may have been one of my few additions. Guilty as charged. The idea wasn't mine, but I aided and abetted: Ben: Should Demon get there before Myr or Talon die from bloodloss? Chris: Demon arrives when Myr is dead from bloodloss, and Angel is still sucking Talon dry. Ben: Oh no! Poor Myr! 😂
  5. BendtedWreath

    Chapter 1

    @chris191070 had the ideas. I tried my best to portray them. We were close to the wire and wanted to make the deadline. Glad you enjoyed it. Thanks on behalf of both of us.
  6. The suspense builds as a couple of kids uncover H.O.U.S...Hellbenders of unusual size.
      • 6
      • Love
      • Like
  7. "Funky looking baby alligator, ain't it?” - Oh dear... "Wait here, then.""Don’t go, Ian!""I'll be alright." - Famous last words. "We gotta go to the hospital. I went and got his fingers." - Quick thinking, and a brave endeavor. Hunter Harris regained over ninety percent mobility in both his left pinky and ring fingers. It took over six months to attain that level, but they rarely bothered him for as long as he lived. - Whew!
  8. This was a very vivid world that felt lived in, along with equally colorful characters.
      • 6
      • Love
      • Like
  9. Yet, it only took one open door or window to draw in passersby. - That's rough. "Your hair is so pretty!""His everything is pretty," Riya commented. - 😂 "Oh, for crying out loud!" Riya huffed. "Off to the hobby hut. Both of you." - 🤣 I enjoyed these characters and their world.
  10. This entry is a lighthearted, comedic adventure of a chef who unintentionally finds more than just his true inner self out in the woods! Well worth the read. So much fun.
      • 9
      • Love
      • Like
  11. BendtedWreath

    Lovesquatch

    So, this was it. The afterlife. And the afterlife, it turned out, had terrible catering. - 🤣 “No more. There are lines, and you, sir, have boiled them.” - 🤣 This was a delightful read. I'm glad Rowan sorted things out for himself and that Sam wasn't caught by the rangers.
  12. A very valid question that's well beyond politics, if you ask me.
      • 5
      • Love
  13. Those tiny pretzel bags are the most miserable little things when you have connecting flights and have been traveling half a day. The loudest sound in the passenger cabin isn’t a baby crying, but a grown man's rumbling stomach. 🤣
  14. This was an excellent choice as a starter for this year's anthology. It transports you into a peaceful moment that you feel wrapping around you like a warm blanket.
      • 5
      • Love
  15. This was such a soothing entry. Colorful and delightfully detailed. Just warmed my heart right up.
  16. After getting into trouble at school, twin brothers Demon and Angel spend the summer at Mystic Camping Grounds. There, they face challenges that test their relationship. Will they find the strength to overcome what’s ahead?
  17. I might have to revisit this one for practice.
  18. The title drew me to it, as I thought the word bonkers meant that the story would have a bonkers-like theme. I was wrong, but I'm not disappointed in the slightest. I enjoyed it.
  19. Two brothers face their fears and are rewarded with a new friend.
      • 4
      • Love
  20. BendtedWreath

    Chapter 1

    Good for Jimmy. I have a soft spot for labs. They can be incredibly gentle.
  21. BendtedWreath

    New Feelings

    I have to stop, as I'm already 9 chapters in, and I still have half of my workday ahead of me. Thus far, this has been a very entertaining read. I only hope that, whenever they do switch back, they don't mess up the good that the other did in their stead.
  22. "However, the curse seemed to involve graduating, and there was only one way to secure that, according to the teachers: study hard." - 🤣
  23. Another list I definitely have to read my way through.
×
×
  • Create New...