OMG, I just love JJ. He and Will have such a tight relationship; even though they are really nothing like each other and occasionally fight like cats and dogs. Will is always able to help JJ get a better perspective on what is going on. And Will was right, Kris is treating JJ like he deserves to be treated.
Hate that Kris has a family that is in such turmoil. Maybe JJ and his family can help Kris get ahead at work, or at least help him in some way. Of course, you know that Brad will freak at least at first over how fast JJ is moving with someone new; plus he will find something he doesn't like about Kris, maybe the fact that he has slept with two of his sons. LOL.
I am not sure; but the deal with JJ and Susannah may not wend well. I don't think it will be a big blow out; but she strikes me as the kind to gal that will tell tales out of spite. We will see.
Can't wait for the party. JJ and Kris will be looking good.