centexhairysub
Members-
Posts
11,878 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
Stories
- Stories
- Story Series
- Story Worlds
- Story Collections
- Story Chapters
- Chapter Comments
- Story Reviews
- Story Comments
- Stories Edited
- Stories Beta'd
Blogs
Store
Help Center
Writing
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by centexhairysub
-
This is a very well written story; that has some great characters that you learn to really care about. However, the ending just totally pulls the rug out from under your feet. I do believe the story is well worth reading, and after I have some time to digest the final chapter, I may come back and update this review but just be prepared to be really shocked and ready for a sense of disquiet. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Okay, went up a star level with the new ending, but not sure it was needed. The original ending was jarring; but if that was the vision of the author than that is what it was. That said, I do like the new ending better. I still recommend this story, the writing is very good, and the characters are interesting.
-
Discussions and Decisions
centexhairysub commented on Lee Wilson's story chapter in Discussions and Decisions
I just do not even know what to say. The ending actually made sense in some weird way; but really changed how I felt about the story as a whole. -
Some excellent stories listed; always good to get more people to view what others readers like.
-
Twinks in Space: Destination Unknown - Part One
centexhairysub reviewed Adam Andrews Johnson's story in Fiction
An interesting little story that starts slow but builds quickly and ends this book with a bang. The characters are truly different and really are what drew me to this story. This is a quick read, and the short chapters is a primary drawback for me. I want more. But that said, there are interesting characters, lots of action, and some dynamite queens in space to encounter.-
- 1
-
-
Epilogue - The Usurped Kingdom
centexhairysub commented on Adam Andrews Johnson's story chapter in Epilogue - The Usurped Kingdom
Surely Boullia Bay is the not the fallen kingdom that was referenced? If it was, what a tiny kingdom fell. Can't wait for the next book. -
Chapter 22 Bustin' Fences
centexhairysub commented on Headstall's story chapter in Chapter 22 Bustin' Fences
What a real delight, the chapter and the writing and the emotion behind it; but the story was sad, and I think we all understand Jubal so much more know. Jubal had one great experience with Vincent; and then made a series of mostly disastrous choices trying to find that feeling again. What he needs to realize is that he has found that again with Lucas, and I think he knows that, but the fear is probably still there. We also got some of Lucas's backstory as well. And we know what happened between him and Reid. This chapter made me sad, especially because of what Jubal had to go through, much of it because of the hate generated by religion. But it made me hopeful at the end because Jubal and Lucas truly opened up to each other about how they really fee. Great chapter, can't wait to see that next update.- 86 comments
-
- 13
-
-
Long May You Run - A Tribute to Carlos Hazday
centexhairysub commented on Valkyrie's blog entry in Gay Authors News
Thank you all.- 15 comments
-
- 12
-
-
-
Weekly Wrap Up (Dec. 24 - Dec. 30)
centexhairysub commented on wildone's blog entry in Gay Authors News
I know about 90 percent of the song. But it always makes me sad... -
What a real delight; and I loved Selene. This was a great update; and how the hell do I get that oven? This evocative nature of the writing in this chapter was just superb. I really felt as if I could smell the apple blossoms and feel the sunlight. I can't wait to see what happens when these two actually make love; the thrill may actually kill someone.
-
Chapter 41 - Return to Allthrin
centexhairysub commented on Adam Andrews Johnson's story chapter in Chapter 41 - Return to Allthrin
This group deserves to die really horrible deaths; all of them. -
What an exciting chapter, so glad the boys were there to help the young Orca. Of course, it was fated to be. I do hope it will be okay now. Being torn asunder from his connection, I hope it doesn't cause him any damage. What could this have been?
-
So glad that discussion with Noa's mom happened. Marina gave the guys a better lay of the land so to speak. This will help them help both boys as they move forward. Toby has no idea how good he really has it with Brian and Gordon. Great update.
- 12 comments
-
- 17
-
-
-
Well, so far everything has gone well with the change of the two new vampires, the service, and now we come to dealing with Brian's father. Will it continue to run smoothly, or will something go wrong? We will see.
- 26 comments
-
- 12
-
-
-
-
Chapter 40 - Above Xanithon
centexhairysub commented on Adam Andrews Johnson's story chapter in Chapter 40 - Above Xanithon
Hope our duo don't get blamed for this. -
What a great chapter, I found it very well written, and the tension was palpable. I believe both will survive, this goes back to what George told Greg, something about Greg is special, I don't think he will lose anyone he tries to turn.
-
Well, if Zach knows who did it; and says that it wasn't him, then he had to either see it done or at least have been in the house when it happened. That would point to only a couple of people as the killer. I am going to be so frigging annoyed if Zach gets too involved again in Will's life. I have never been a Zach fan and am less of one now. Can he start to be one of those characters that shows up once a decade in some strange way? Will truly does love Travis; does that mean that he and Travis will be forever, no, this is CAP after all. But they will always be in each other's life. They may well be this generations JP and Stef. Coming and going in each other's lives but always staying somehow connected even when not with each other. Wonderful chapter, Mark, just truly excellent...
- 39 comments
-
- 15
-
-
-
-
Chapter 39 - Hunter vs. Queen
centexhairysub commented on Adam Andrews Johnson's story chapter in Chapter 39 - Hunter vs. Queen
Damn, what is so special about the Ulah-Lah? And Phentrom has evolved; but enough to go to war over? There is something we are missing here. -
Chapter 38 - Back in Her Majesty's Hole
centexhairysub commented on Adam Andrews Johnson's story chapter in Chapter 38 - Back in Her Majesty's Hole
Well, just what kind of past does this bounty hunter have.... -
Chapter 37 - Capture
centexhairysub commented on Adam Andrews Johnson's story chapter in Chapter 37 - Capture
What an ass. -
Playdate, and One More Crisis
centexhairysub commented on Lee Wilson's story chapter in Playdate, and One More Crisis
How sad for Dennis; but maybe even sadder that he is probably better off losing his parents. They were obviously on a fast road to hell and got there with a bang. Adding a child with Adam so new to their lives might not be the easiest thing to do but you know that is what is going to happen. A lot for them all to think about, but Adam was right, Derek and Jeremy have a lot of love to give. I am glad that Derek agreed to keep Andy three days a week, let's hope that works out, of course, I can't wait to see what happens if the idiot father finds out. -
Chapter 36 - Preprogrammed Flight
centexhairysub commented on Adam Andrews Johnson's story chapter in Chapter 36 - Preprogrammed Flight
Murder Bots? That just truly doesn't sound good. And a planet with a dense population? Another coup perhaps? Talk about from the frying pan into the fire. -
Chapter 35 - The Other Bounty Hunter
centexhairysub commented on Adam Andrews Johnson's story chapter in Chapter 35 - The Other Bounty Hunter
Oh Hell to the No... -
Chapter 34 - Escape
centexhairysub commented on Adam Andrews Johnson's story chapter in Chapter 34 - Escape
I don't like our groups being separated. Nothing good ever comes of that. -
Author Guess Who #18 - Reveal!
centexhairysub commented on astone2292's blog entry in Gay Authors News
Woo Hoo... I wasn't right but well deserved... -
Chapter 33 - In the Company of Mercenaries
centexhairysub commented on Adam Andrews Johnson's story chapter in Chapter 33 - In the Company of Mercenaries
I knew this was going to be a bad idea. Why are they hunting the Ulaa-Lah? Never trust anyone that styles themselves as Lord.
