Jump to content

centexhairysub

Members
  • Posts

    11,881
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by centexhairysub

  1. centexhairysub

    Chapter 9

    Blood magic, nothing sounds like it could be worse than that. I worry about them splitting up, you know in horror movies, you NEVER separate or something bad happens to one group or the other.
  2. centexhairysub

    Chapter 8

    Dalen was able to step up and although they could not capture those spreading the lies, he was able to make sure that the lies stopped there. And he is right, those that stood up for the Crown are in danger, how much remains to be seen. A field assignment, not something Dalen is ready for but in war, you do what you must.
  3. centexhairysub

    Chapter 7

    Liandra strikes me as a formidable woman. Capable too, and I am sure that Quinn is right, what she says goes. Dalen understands the politics and subtle nature of his position more than his predecessor or maybe the predecessor just did not care... LOL
  4. centexhairysub

    Chapter 6

    So Bart is chosen, what could his ability be? Dalen know many things and is powerful in ways that I don't think he fully understands yet; but he does not know his heart yet. His fear of many things holds him back.
  5. centexhairysub

    Chapter 5

    They both probably need time apart. I truly can't tell what the Princess is up to; does she not understand how dangerous the ideas she is propagating are? The King is sure in Dalen, and that says a lot with everything going on.
  6. centexhairysub

    Chapter 4

    For the enemy to have been able to reach this far into the country; there is someone guilty of treason. I wonder exactly where Dalen's mother was tonight?
  7. Thoughtful on both sides.
  8. Owain is coming to realize more and more about himself. I don't think that is that unusual when you get into a serious relationship. You find yourself evaluating your life. Can't wait to see what all Sandra is able to find out. Mhari doesn't seem to be as bothered as I thought she would be. Can't wait to see how well Owain and Joe mesh. Joe is of the age that he wants to be somewhat independent but really can't only do so much on his own. But this might be a good first step. Great chapter, can't wait to see what happens next.
  9. centexhairysub

    Chapter 3

    Dalen is getting closer and closer to a position that he has never wanted but may well be forced to accept. His mother: while I do believe that she loves her husband and child, seems to love her personal history and position as much or more.
  10. centexhairysub

    Chapter 2

    Ah, Dalen has made a friend, and perhaps a true friend, not just an acquaintance. But what is happening, why the alarm, why the shield? A to be young and in a group that is more than evenly matched. The pranks must be glorious. LOL.
  11. centexhairysub

    Chapter 1

    I am sure that I commented on this story when I read it the first time many many years ago; but either when the story was removed from the site, or from one of the updates my comments have disappeared. I am not sure that I will comment on each chapter but want to put at least a few in, this was such a great story. Dalen understands his history and how that could easily make him a target, not in a negative way necessarily; but just in that the expectations of so many could impact his plans for what he wants his future to look like.
  12. Some truly outstanding stories listed here.
  13. What is the best spring sport? Tennis... Thanks for another recommendation, exactly, when am I supposed to have time to read all of these stories??? I keep asking for that time machine, but has anyone delivered, no...
  14. centexhairysub

    Recovery

    Could a Royal Princess steal Calvert away? Could we all be so lucky that she is able to find a way to have him attached to the Royal household? Of course not, I am never that lucky. Calvert will be around worming his way back fully into George's good graces. I do find that Granger is able to see around corners sometimes. By helping Calvert become a favorite of the mob, it makes it harder for him to be kept out of a command position and makes it harder for anyone to attack him for other reasons. Winkler is so protective of Granger, and I think there is no one that cares as much about Granger, his health and his wellbeing than Winkler does. Is there truly nothing that Winkler would not do to help Granger? Can't wait to see what happens next.
  15. WOW, so much learned and yet so much unknown after this chapter. I feel sad that Mark is gone, but is he really? Having an ass for a father must be rough. Beatrice was a better person than any of us realized. Just a heavy feeling of sadness.
  16. centexhairysub

    Chapter 17

    Morrisson will keep Harris away from him if he thinks he is compromised; and I think Harris will stay away if he feels he is compromised at all. I do worry about this; governments are just as capable as big business of having someone eliminated or disappeared. Fear that it happens more than people realize. So ready for Corey to be in the Realm, I think it will help him recover in ways that the others can't even fathom yet. I do hope that Michael and maybe some of the others will be able to communicate with him, so he won't be away from all those he knows. While bureaucrats are never the one to truly make policy, they can sure delay and gum up the work that the politicians are pushing and demanding when they want to. Can't wait to see what happens next.
  17. As always nice to look back and make sure we all did not miss anything important with our busy lives; or fighting off hordes of killer snow men. LOL.
  18. A lovely chapter, and I am so glad that they seem to have survived their first real holiday together. Some don't, you know. Being in a different locale with someone that you are just getting to know, can be a real challenge. I enjoy garden and house tours, some are very well done, others not so much. But sounds like Owain and Colin both enjoyed them, maybe for different reasons. I really like the German couple, maybe someone they could communicate with and get some suggestions for visiting their neck of the woods. Hate to say it, but sounds like some typical American tourist, especially high end ones. They really want to visit the world, but never leave home. They want to eat, drink, sleep, and experience the world, as if it was their daily routine. Think it is smart to maybe not have Owain invest in Colin's business just yet. They need to figure out where they are going as a couple first, plus, is Colin's business even something that Owain actually cares about? I mean it is Colin's so yes there is that; and he thinks they did a great job at his place, but the work itself, is it something he would want to be involved in? Can't wait for the trip home and getting to share what they experienced with friends and family.
  19. And about time... LOL
  20. Can't wait to see how this plays out, there a several ways to interpret this theme, it will be interesting to see how everyone does so.
  21. centexhairysub

    Chapter 12

    Love how all of these families pull together with each other and especially their own. They always do what is needed; and that is such a rare thing. I don't know, had a chill run up my back when the unknown magician came in, we will have to see what happens with that. Hmm, a wolf shifter versus a deer, I think I know who i will put my money on. Excellent chapter, can't wait to see what happens next.
  22. JP/Stef/Brad did a really great thing, although Will is right, they tried to make it seem like nothing. But giving Will and Travis the 100,000,000.00 to pay off Big and Taylor is more than just nice. I am sure they are right and the way they are breaking the company up and re-bundling it probably has made it more profitable, but still. Travis has never had this kind of support in his life since his Grandfather/Father passed away. Will has always had it, even when he thought he didn't. But they both know it is special. Loved how Travis handled the situation with Will and deciding how they were going to move forward. It was done just seriously enough that Will understands how important it is to him, and really them both. I do really like JJ's therapist. She is the kind that everyone really needs and all to few get. She truly wants JJ to have a great life and get to the point that he is happy and running his life the way, he wants with only minimal input from others. But she knows he isn't there yet. But she builds him up every time they see each other. Love it. Can't wait to see what happens next. Will in Greece with all those hunky athletes...
  23. centexhairysub

    Holiday

    I am so glad that they have enjoyed their holiday. I never understand those that go on holiday together and feel that they must spend every moment of every day together. There are always different things that one wants to do, so do them. Ah the food, and the gelato, and the wine; Italy is truly a lovely place. Owain said what he said in jest; but as he quickly realized, Colin will always probably be somewhat sensitive about his weight. I think Owain handled it all rather well, after the fact. Ah the dreaded money issues; Colin is right though; communication is the key. Yes, it is Owain's money, but they are in a relationship together, so staying ahead of the issues are smart. Plus, Owain knows enough to know that he hasn't always been good with money, because he hasn't had to be but with this amount he may need professional advice. I think doing the charity thing is great; but pick ones that are local to your area and that mean something to you. Plus, research them, some are great, but some only look great on paper.
  24. Honestly, how serious can we take anyone that believes vanilla is better than chocolate. LOL
  25. An extra day, what you do with it will say a lot about you...
×
×
  • Create New...