Jump to content

centexhairysub

Members
  • Posts

    11,878
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by centexhairysub

  1. centexhairysub

    Chapter 9

    My God, do these kids ever think anything through? On top of that, Greg had already ordered them not to do anything but get the equipment there and get home. The guard will take to Greg quickly; the fact that he cares about others will be a good thing to them. Don't know how you are going to get this group to live easily in the space they have. Buying something already built might have worked easier. Can't wait to see how they end up handling Brian's dad. Plus, we have the memorial service to plan. We just don't have time to bring anyone over; they will just have to perish.
  2. centexhairysub

    Chapter 7

    Wonderful chapter; so full of feeling and emotions. Hate that they big business is going after the kids as much as they will be but nothing can stand in their way of seeking profit. I am not sure that launching the bulldozers would be a smart move, but we will see. Hate what man has done to the oceans and the land and the sky and well, everything. We do so much damage just by existing as we do. At one point in our history, we lived more in line with nature; but that time is long past.
  3. centexhairysub

    Chapter 8

    Brian's father may not even realize why he is acting the way he does; but he knows what he is doing. He needs help; but only he can make that happen. Greg may move against him; but not sure that is the right decision either. Maybe he needs to get the authorities involved so they can remove him from the family home; of course, it isn't unusual for the wife to lie and try and protect the abuser; but we don't know what will happen there. Greg handled the situation with Jenny's beast and his as well has anyone could have expected. Loved that he got on their level to really talk to Brian and the others about what happened. Everyone got a wake up call here.
  4. Truly admire anyone that attempts to break into this type of storytelling. It is never easy; but those that do it well, usually produce wonderful stories.
  5. I am not sure how to take this one. But that said, I may well have to check out this story.
  6. Karma is truly a bitch. I fully believe that in the end; must end up getting exactly what they deserve.
  7. A truly remarkable ending to Caleb's tale. The joy and love evidenced by their actions shows this is a true family and one that will do anything to support, help, and grow together. I am so happy that Caleb found what he was always meant to have, a true mate, and a loving family. Just wonderful.
  8. What a wonderful chapter. Jubal got a lot done before he went to town; and he was right, it was time for Lucas to come home. Lucas was truly touched by everything that Jubal had done, and it come through so clearly. Hope that the wildlings are just going to circle back, but you can never tell about a wild horse herd. The wolf furs will be a great addition to any bed or hearth come wintertime in Colorado. And sounds like Jubal knows how to prepare them so they can be used for many different things. Jubal made the right decision about the gold as well, for a variety of reasons. You can feel the ebb and flow of emotions between these two, the writing must makes you feel as if you are watching it happen live. Excellent job, can't wait to see what happens next.
  9. centexhairysub

    Chapter 7

    Greg learned an important lesson, think before acting. LOL. Really enjoyed this chapter, and I do like how they handled the whole situation with Brian. I do think they should wait a while to change him, maybe after college? Of course, something could happen to him before then, so??? What are they planning exactly with all of the land? Inquiring minds want to know.
  10. Wonderful chapter, and so much going on. I am really happy that Deidre is not causing more troubles, except upsetting Toby. I was afraid she was going to be more than difficult. Glad about the maintenance, that should have been settled already. I still think the situation with Ralph will turn into something no one expects, but we will see. Justin's parents seem interesting, and Toby and Justin seem to be good friends. Can't wait to see what happens next.
  11. Well, I agree that the Red Stars are going to be tied to one of the groups involved in the fight; probably one we don't like. I don't think the bump was accidental, I think the man either did something or planted something on Phentrom.
  12. centexhairysub

    Chapter 6

    Great chapter, I really love all the interplay between the groups. I am honestly not sure that Greg is wise to have told as many people as he has but we can all hope that it is for the best. Interesting how fast everything is moving; or is it just me? I am glad that they all seem to have decided to stay in high school for the last year. I think it is the right decision. I do think Billy getting in a throuple situation with Greg and Scott will work well. I have to wonder if Jenny and Brian could be fated mates? Wouldn't that be great. Can't wait to see what happens next.
  13. And there be Dragons about. And looks like they picked a winning ship. I do wonder if the barkeep was right; was it a genocide? So many questions buzzing about.
  14. Yikes, what could it be?
  15. Would not have considered it but Big Buck sounds good for it; maybe a type of moral clause and all the revelations met it and the contract that was in place for years was fulfilled. Taylor or Miranda could have done it but honestly don't see any of the guys doing it.
  16. centexhairysub

    Chapter 5

    So many delicious little tidbits to snack on and share amongst ourselves. Loving this story more each chapter. Can't wait to see what happens next. Shocked that Charlie slept through the flight.
  17. I expect some quality work out of this one.
  18. centexhairysub

    Chapter 102

    I swear if Zach worms his way back into Will's good graces; I am going to hunt someone down and beat them to death. So glad that Will fired the bitch. Cody needs to let someone else do the hiring; Will can do the firing. I don't think that Curtis killed himself; he was to egomaniacal to do so. And I don't think that Travis or even Zach would have handled it that way. I could see Taylor losing it and doing it, but well, I don't know. And I am sorry, but if Brad doesn't think that JP or Stef isn't capable of having Curtis killed and smiling the whole time, he has lost his mind. Excellent chapter, can't wait to see what happens.
  19. What a real delight; I do believe that keeping the old ways can be very important. You never know when something from the past will prove very important. I do hope we see these three again.
  20. Great story that I highly recommend.
  21. centexhairysub

    Chapter 24

    What a story this turned out to be. Sad of course that we lost Silas but had to realize it was coming. Rosalie is left but for how much longer. Vann knew, he just had to have everything confirmed. Caleb and Asa will have a time with those three and their best friend at Corbin's place. But would not surprise me if there were not more children in their future. They both have a lot of love to give. This has been a hell of a ride, and of course, I could see a few more stories, not just epilogues of this one. But the muse must be respected. Saying goodbye can be hard, as many learned at the end of this story; but you cannot move on without it.
  22. Well, never hurts to have a witch or three on your side. What a lovely chapter, so full of fun and frivolity. And we learned more about some spicy food, always a good thing.
  23. What a delightful trio, hope they are successful and the fishing it good. But also hope they are able to keep the rubble cleaned up and people start to come back to the area. Good that they met some nice people for a change.
  24. And away we go; but why the disguise? Are we hiding from the Organization? Totally badass move in getting rid of the giant cannibal.
  25. They are right; there is one in every group that turns into an asshole; if not about a gay couple, it would be something else. They just have to think they are right at it all. I am glad that Derek was able to help reach out to his young patient. His supervisor is right; he has a natural way about him. Schools are not always accommodating about switching out schedules over personal issues, even in conservative areas; there can just be too much disruption and set a precedent that is hard to walk back from. Thought the therapist handled the situation very appropriately. But therapy will need to be ongoing for a while, maybe a great while. Smart to reach out to the school as well.
×
×
  • Create New...