Jump to content

centexhairysub

Members
  • Posts

    11,878
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by centexhairysub

  1. Well, you reap what you sow...
  2. What a truly extraordinary group of people. I can't wait to find out more about them all.
  3. What the hell???
  4. I think they made the right decision, they have to move forward if there is any hope of stopping what is going on.
  5. As always, thanks...
  6. How was the curse lifted from Grey's mother and why only her? Is Sebastian actually a decent person that has just been overwhelmed by the curse; or is the curse just reveling who he truly is? Chronos is getting annoying to me. Clara is just the best. Dave is good, and I want Mark back now...
  7. centexhairysub

    Colin 15

    I still think the paperwork is around somewhere. Lawyers never truly get rid of anything; always cover your butt. It may be buried under half a ton of other paperwork that has nothing to do with anything, but it is there somewhere. Joe may have found his passion, but he will have to do something more than be just passionate about it. He will have to have a trade to support himself while he works on what really matters to him. Glad that Owain and Mahri are ponying up the money for the drama period, and good to do it anonymously. Arts are always in need to support and since this is also helping Joe and his friends all the better. Annalise seems to be on the up and up; Colin's mother is going to have to decide what is truly important to her. I do think that Colin needs to keep the lines open, but he can't do all the work. Can't wait to see what happens next.
  8. Now, why do I think all hell is about to break loose?
  9. WOW, so much going on in this chapter and it really wasn't long at all. I have to wonder if you really want to go to restricted space in the middle of what may be the biggest outbreak of war the universe has seen in untold millennium.
  10. Evil may triumph for a while; but rarely in the long run...
  11. OMG, Will understands JJ better than I think he understands himself sometimes. And no matter what JJ or anyone else thinks; Will is going to always have JJ's back. I cannot believe that idiot was dumb enough to actually attack Will in broad daylight. Even if he did pick a secluded area to do so; did he think that someone in Will's position would not have access to some type of security arrangement? This could so blow up in way to many people's faces. Love that Travis came to see Will; yes, he wanted to so that he could tell Will face to face about his encounter, but he missed Will just as much as Will missed him. I worry about JJ. I guess I keep remembering how he was when Matt first met the family; that bubbly happy go lucky kid; and how much he has gone through since then and how it has affected him. Maybe the facade was already in place all those years ago; but I don't think so. I think he truly was happy go lucky then; but it was like once he got focused on skating and started to move up the ranks; his whole psyche changed. You know this meeting in New York is gonna be off the hook. Can't wait to see what happens...
  12. centexhairysub

    Chapter 2

    I have to admit, that I wondered if something like that was the issue that Tyler had with those coming out. I think the group handled everything with Alex perfectly. And glad to see that the Coach did not get his way and was not able to sweep this under the rug. All too often especially in small town or suburbs; football can rule to the point that the coach and team can get away with damn near anything; but to and including rape and assaults. The way that Greg had everyone positioned; there was really no way for Coach Pervert to get out of dealing with the Resource officers. Do we trust this older vampire inviting our small group to dinner? No, we do not. But I do think it is prudent for them to go and see what he might be up to; maybe he will surprise us all, but I doubt it. Great chapter, can't wait to see what happens next.
  13. This genre, while it inspires so great stories, seems to have more than it's fair shares of long term hold.
  14. centexhairysub

    Chapter 20

    Great chapter, can't wait for Down Under to get a few portal trees. It would make travel so much easier for this group; and it would drive others crazy trying to figure out how they went from one location to another if they are being watched. While the time in the Realm is always a delight, this group needs to get back and work at stopping the evil that is being done in our realm. Can't wait to see what happens next....
  15. NO!!!!! There is so much more to explore about this story. I demand iit continue till I tire of it; or you die; whichever happens first. Wonderful chapter, I truly loved everything about it. I had a feeling Joe's contribution of his scene would be outstanding. Mahri isn't just a proud mom, and she glad that she understands what her parents failed to; that children need encouragement. Owain and Colin seem to be moving forward and starting to get their life on track in all ways. The display at the library would really be helped by a performance or two of the Joe's scene. What a synergistic idea.
  16. Great interview, and will have to read this story. And of course, Cats Rule... Right @kbois???
  17. Thanks for the review, always good to see what was updated this week.
  18. Well, hell, I never saw that one coming. His mother ended up bending her knee and neck; will his father follow suit? Chronos is finally getting to a few things that matter; but he never gets to the real heart of the matter. I think Clara will be more important than ever moving forward. So what will happen next?
  19. centexhairysub

    Need: 9.7

    This chapter just made me truly sad on so many levels. I am not sure that Charlie can be saved; but honestly feel he would be better dead then with Father.
  20. centexhairysub

    Sebastian

    Ah, so we finally got to meet he rich man that caused Kris so many issues and really scarred him in some ways. I was wondering who it would be, the fact he is that much older, while still trying to appear young, makes him sound a little weird. I have never minded aging, and really don't understand the fear it brings out in some. JJ handled everything, including Kris, just right during this encounter. Bellona is going to step into it one of these days. She may well be the reigning Czarina of all things bright and shiny, but that can never last forever. JJ puts up with a lot from her, I think more because he feels he is learning things from here and has some respect for what she has built; but a time will come when he won't put up with everything. I really had an image in my head of JJ in heels with a frilly apron when he and Kris were talking about redoing the room and expanding the closet. Will is such a disturber. But you have to love the way he will not back down. I doubt this guy is through trying to get back at Will. What is his damage? Why is he acting like this; is Will right and he is a closet case? Will and Marie are so good for each other on so many levels. Can't wait for them to get to Harvard together. Outstanding chapter can't wait to see what happens next.
  21. centexhairysub

    Reconnecting

    I don't know why, but my reaction is the same as Granger's; the second Chalmers name was mentioned, the phrase " Something wicked this was comes. " just ran through my head. I hate that Gatling turned out to act so petulantly, even as he lay dying. I like Gatling, he was from Brentwood and even though he had help, managed to rise farther than his upbringing would have indicated. I just am not a Calvert fan, that said; George obviously loves him in a way that few have ever been able to touch his heart. I think Calvert dying in a really heroic manner would be okay, and George would eventually get over it, but don't see that happening, unfortunately. LOL A little shocked that Granger was not able to hide his reaction when Calvert was making fun of him about sleeping with the Czar. I is usually better schooled than that. Can't wait to see what happens next..
  22. What a delicious tidbit for us all to enjoy; and no, I did not mean the hare. Ugh. I mean I know they have to eat but still. Hot and steamy and oh so just right; the action was good, but the hunt was the interesting thing. Dave was not sure his wolf would know what to do; but instinct kicks in and away we go. Clara is going to have to get use to a few things, but I don't think she really will mind. Chronos interest me; but he needs to open up more and just lay it all out there.
  23. Never a wrong time for poetry. Making your think or feel is always the best way to celebrate the creation of something unique and personal and poetry is primarily both.
  24. centexhairysub

    Chapter 1

    So glad the new story in the saga started. Well, looks like the group is surer of themselves and how to handle their future and interact with those around them. I have to say that they handled everything really well. I do think that the situation with Alex and the football goon Sam will get worse and come to a head that will probably involve someone getting hurt; let's just hope not too badly.
×
×
  • Create New...