centexhairysub
Members-
Posts
11,870 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
Stories
- Stories
- Story Series
- Story Worlds
- Story Collections
- Story Chapters
- Chapter Comments
- Story Reviews
- Story Comments
- Stories Edited
- Stories Beta'd
Blogs
Store
Help Center
Writing
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by centexhairysub
-
No, I am not happy but only because I will miss this part of the story. I really feel that you have given Chris and us a gift in how he changed and we got to view this change and experience it with him. I feel this really enhanced the first book in some ways and can't wait to see what you do for the next one. The writing and pacing was excellent throughout this story; and I know that it was harder because this style of story is harder to write and to keep it flowing properly. Great Job...
-
Really well done from start to finish with the writing and pacing; and yes, even the sex scene was hot hot hot... I do like how Raymond and Daniel relate to and interact with each other; even though they are obviously horny for each other, they treat each other as adults and that is reflected so well in the story. One small grip, you indicated that the Sheriff drove into the ranch in his personal pickup but then he went to the squad car to get his overnight bag. I know it is hard to keep continuity but anything like that just seems to jar me out of the story for a moment... Not life or death or even that major; just more of an F.Y.I...
-
The scene with Rebecca and Twig was so well written. And it explained a lot of why Rebecca has some of the quirks that she has now. Great chapter; can't wait to see what happens next. I hope Rebecca goes with Skold to see the King...
-
I am sorry; I would not be appearing in any court fey or otherwise... Skold has earned a hero welcome; not having to fight some trumped up accusation by a demented so called King...
-
Chapter 12 Losing objectivity. Plus Cass meets....
centexhairysub commented on Zenith's story chapter in Chapter 12 Losing objectivity. Plus Cass meets....
So very good as usual, I really think this just keeps getting better and better. The writing and pacing has been good throughout but I do think has been sharper the last couple of chapters. Even in a very liberal state like Hawaii, it is still very hard for gay parents to foster or adopt a child. For it to have moved that fast, the Uncle Darius must have the Governor on speed dial... -
I just loved everything about this chapter. The writing and pacing were first rate but what the chapter represented was so much more. I am so happy that Chris and Rory seem to be on the same wavelength. I am glad that Becca really seems to like Chris as well, I know from past experience that when you date a twin, in some ways you are dating both of them. And no, not in that way, get your minds out of the gutter... I was really proud of Chris for telling Rory and his sister everything about his past up front, it was even more important because they already knew from his father; but glad the father also told them about how hard he was trying to change. Rory and Becca took it really well, but then they did have time to digest what their father had said; plus with Chris being a true mate, not sure how much it would have mattered but glad that everything was upfront with it all. I have to admit that I sort of saw the Kyle and Corey thing coming; wasn't sure but definitely had a feeling. Glad that Chris handled it the way he did; but also glad that Kyle and Corey were both so accepting of Chris and wanted to make sure that he was still part of their group even after all of this is settled down. Just a truly excellent chapter all around, bravo...
-
Gabriella's First Night Out
centexhairysub commented on R. Eric's story chapter in Gabriella's First Night Out
Starting to wonder about Josiah??? -
Okay, how can she not know who turned her, she would have known Brett. The social set in even an area like Charleston would have been small enough that everyone of that set knew everyone else. Did she not see who turned her or can she not remember it?
-
I still want to know who turned Gabby... I do love how Devon and Gabby both seem to be learning about each others worlds at the same time. It is sort of cool...
-
Okay, why is no one asking who turned Gabby? I would have thought that would have been the first question that was asked after she got a the serum and calmed down...
-
Well, there has to be a good story here about how, who, and why she was transformed....
-
Things that make you go hmmmmm...
-
Devon is just way to accepting of this. I don't care how attracted you are to another person; if someone tells you they are a vampire, you are going to be a little bit freaked out and Devon just doesn't seem to be. The writing and pacing continue to be really good, but having a little trouble with how little trouble Devon is having about what Colin says he is...
-
Prayers for you and yours...
-
Colin Tells His Dark Truth
centexhairysub commented on R. Eric's story chapter in Colin Tells His Dark Truth
Well, I have to say that everything in this chapter was a surprise. The way Colin just came out and announced everything and how easy our protagonist just accepted it; caught me totally off guard. -
Truly an interesting start to the story; so much answered and yet so much left just behind the veil. Pacing and writing were really good; can't wait to see where you take this one.
-
The fight has just been joined and already they are a step behind. Have to wonder if Rebecca is on the way back to Roc City yet? Moved the story forward and the chapter just flowed, good work.
-
LOL, I have never understood why the bad guys in every movie and story seem to want a soliloquy to tell the protagonist what their plan is and how they are going to achieve it. That never ends well for them... Excellent chapter.
-
Raymond is a man that knows what it takes to get something done and isn't afraid to do it... Can't wait for the trip to Chicago.
-
Really like how Chris is working through so much of this in his own mind; he needs to have help like the therapist and his new friends and even his parents, but some of this will have to be internal. Can't wait to see what happens at this second meeting...
-
Chapter 11 Geting married and Don and the surfer dude
centexhairysub commented on Zenith's story chapter in Chapter 11 Geting married and Don and the surfer dude
And another one bites the dust... I keep hunting for the billionaire just for me but can't ever seem to find him... Really enjoyed the pacing and writing in this chapter. Great description on the wedding and loved how they meshed the beliefs to make everyone feel comfortable. Can't wait to see what Don came up with the help our protagonist zero in on how he wants to help others... -
Well, I hope that his new friends are accepting and can help him understand what is going on and begin to accept what fate has in store for him. That being said; it is obvious that the pack enforcer isn't that happy; but is it because he knows what Chris has done in the past or because he is male? Really good to see how happy both of his parents seem to be for him and how they helped explain what was going on with the scent and all. Really good chapter; can't wait for the next one...
-
Damn, we knew that Rebecca was bad-ass but Melanie proved to be steadier than I had given her credit for. Rebecca handled it the only way they she could have; know we just hope that the explanation they give to the police will suffice...
-
Rebecca might have handled the two Orcs but I have to doubt that the Hell Hounds are that easy. I do feel a rescue coming on; shame on Twig though for tracking Rebecca, while it may have been good intentions you know what they say about them...
