centexhairysub
Members-
Posts
11,873 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
Stories
- Stories
- Story Series
- Story Worlds
- Story Collections
- Story Chapters
- Chapter Comments
- Story Reviews
- Story Comments
- Stories Edited
- Stories Beta'd
Blogs
Store
Help Center
Writing
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by centexhairysub
-
Differences to be celebrated. Introspective Value everybody equally. Embrace variety instead of denying it. Revel in individual uniqueness. Respect our differences Seek new perspectives. I T Y
-
Holiday plans & stalking panic
centexhairysub commented on Robert Hugill's story chapter in Holiday plans & stalking panic
Well, I definitely do not trust Deidre when it comes to Jasper, but it would be odd for him to just be following Toby unless she put him up to it. Otherwise, it just sounds way to creepy. Russ to the rescue on two fronts, first making sure everything with Jasper trailing Toby is on the up and up; and then the cottage in the middle of nowhere, what more could you want to get a way for a few days, and it isn't costing anything. I could see something happening to Jasper if anything were to happen to Toby, and they might not ever find the body. Love this one so much. -
Thursday, February 27, 2025 (IV)
centexhairysub commented on Celian's story chapter in Thursday, February 27, 2025 (IV)
Oh, our friend from the last story, yea... -
March Signature Excerpt: Pardon my Polari by Dodger
centexhairysub commented on Cia's blog entry in Gay Authors News
I have added this to my must read instead of my want to read list. -
Thursday, February 27, 2025 (IV)
centexhairysub commented on Celian's story chapter in Thursday, February 27, 2025 (IV)
I wonder if their magic intertwined so harmoniously if being with Dust might actually help Kellen get some of his abilities back? How exactly did Kellen lose his abilities? This attack, and I do think it was one, even if perhaps a test one for something much longer; has affected so many different people in so many different ways? Some older, some younger, without any rhyme or reason to it. Sounds like Dust is going to have to find a doctor for the lawyer or a new lawyer for his brother. Sometimes it is really the worst luck to be the responsible one in a family, everyone just expects you to handle things. Can't wait to see what happens next. -
Aunt Carmela Arrives, Dinner, and Bedtime
centexhairysub commented on Lee Wilson's story chapter in Aunt Carmela Arrives, Dinner, and Bedtime
So, Uncle Asshat is on the way out... Couldn't happen soon enough for anyone involved. Glad he never had access to any of Domenico's money would have probably used it for the girlfriend. Thanksgiving sounded delightful, and way too much food, but of course, that and family is what it is all about. I thought that Jake and Domenico, but mostly Jake, handled the younger cousins' questions really well. Plus, glad he emphasized that if they thought something was really wrong, it was more important to get help that worry about it from their parents. -
The Appearance of Normality
centexhairysub commented on Celian's story chapter in The Appearance of Normality
Not sure that I would trust Blaise to do anything, I have not found him to be forthcoming, honest, or fair... -
As always thanks for the round up. This group confuses me at times, I know it comes from the tags the authors themselves attach to their stories, but I sort of wonder about some of them from time to time. While some can have comedic tones at time, some are over all quite somber.
-
Sharing music & making plans
centexhairysub commented on Robert Hugill's story chapter in Sharing music & making plans
Not sure that I would call any of this selling out. Graham has to broaden his audience and there are many ways to do that. The more people that read his other works, the more they might buy his poetry. Glad that Graham has another potential friend in Simon, and if the wife is as nice, good on. I know I said before, but greeting cards and such are big business, if he got a few of those to be successful, that would do a lot to help with giving him some additional breathing room. I can just see Nathan on the back of a motorcycle with Mike driving tearing around the Essex countryside. Loved this one, maybe Graham could win the Griffin Prize, I think the last couple of years that has been worth about 70,000.00 pounds or so. Would go a long way to helping Graham be a little more independent. -
March Signature Feature: Pardon my Polari by Dodger
centexhairysub commented on Cia's blog entry in Gay Authors News
Another one to add to my list, I am going to need a six-week vacation just to catch up on my reading soon. -
The Appearance of Normality
centexhairysub commented on Celian's story chapter in The Appearance of Normality
I really think you may need double that. LOL -
The Appearance of Normality
centexhairysub commented on Celian's story chapter in The Appearance of Normality
Oh Lord, Dante is getting more responsibility every time he turns around. Now he is supposed to have the sex talk with Henry to determine if he would be safe around the younger girls, then he is supposed to have the SEX talk with Henry and explain condoms and then have the SEX talk with Frank, explain and demonstrate condoms to him. For someone without much experience, he sure is having to teach a lot of others. LOL Alice is a good person, and she deserves happiness. I sort of wish that she and Matthew could make a go of it, I do think they care for each other, and they are truly both good people. Tom is now worried that Frank might be interested in him. Frank is more jealous of Tom; I am not sure that he doesn't know something about what was up between Dante and Tom. This is getting so good. -
The Countess von Lieven
centexhairysub commented on Mark Arbour's story chapter in The Countess von Lieven
OMG, George has a son in Russia, my first thought was of the future, will this descendant's family escape Russia when the revolution occurs? Another person for George to worry about. The Countess von Lieven will enliven the rest of Granger's stay in Paris. And now instead of juggling the Swedish and Austrian men, it will be the Austrian Hussar and the Russian Countess. LOL. The Tsar is smart to use a woman like her to get a fuller impression of Napolean, she will look beyond the obvious while many men would not. I hate that Caroline really does seem to love Granger, I wish she would get over him and they could both move forward with being friends or at least friendly acquaintances. Their plan for the child of the Princess Royal and Calvert will force them together more than they are now, they need to have a clear understanding. Daventry seems to understand Granger better than almost anyone, sometimes more than I think even Granger realizes. I think his advice about Caroline may well be sound, Granger may have to tweak it, but the basis is sound. With Daventry and the delegation heading off to deal with the treaty, and Granger having fulfilled his issues with getting Napolean to accept that he did not sleep with his wife; there really is not any reason to stay in Paris, they have spent enough time and been together there enough to make the "pregnancy" plausible. And some time back in England would give Granger more time maneuver and set a few things up, plus time to spend with others and his children. Always a treat anytime we get a visit from George, thank you for this @Mark Arbour- 32 comments
-
- 23
-
-
-
Weekly Wrap Up (Mar. 9 - Mar. 15)
centexhairysub commented on wildone's blog entry in Gay Authors News
Don't feel bad, I went through a few weeks a couple of months ago that I swear that I did not know any of them for two or three weeks, I tend to go in cycles with how many I know each week. -
Weekly Wrap Up (Mar. 9 - Mar. 15)
centexhairysub commented on wildone's blog entry in Gay Authors News
Happy St Patrick's Day to all, and hope all of you get a little bit of Irish in you. Knew six of the seven works, I swear that there is always one hear lately that i just have no idea on. As always, thanks for the recap, some great things going on. -
Well, once Orion makes a decision, he just gathers the necessary information and just acts on it. That usually can work for those that are truly organized and able to digest and analyze information quickly. I love how this group, even though it has expanded and grown, is able to interact with each other, and always acts for the good of all instead of the individual. Great chapter.
-
Journey To Proxima Centauri b
centexhairysub commented on Lee Wilson's story chapter in Journey To Proxima Centauri b
@drsawzall, I swear that was the very first thing to pop in my head when they found how what happened to Larkin. Interesting story, so something worse than humans might really be out there.- 25 comments
-
- 10
-
-
-
-
I truly doubt that we will ever reach the technological level to save mankind, just doubt we have the time. That said, always nice to thank what if.
-
Thanksgiving at the Mason's and a Surprise
centexhairysub commented on Lee Wilson's story chapter in Thanksgiving at the Mason's and a Surprise
LOL, it is the burden of being the older cousins in a large family, there are always questions that the younger ones want answered that they are not comfortable talking to their parents about. So glad that Aunt Carmella is coming, and hope that Uncle AssHat is on his way out, but doubt we or Domenico will truly be that lucky. -
Worries me that Adam is wanting to have a baby/babies with Marc to secure the relationship. Having a child to get together with someone or keep them together is never a good idea. I love that Marc is so protective of others, even someone that he really doesn't know. Yes, the man will be able to help him and Adam with their desire for children, but still, moving him and traveling with him so he feels safe, is just so Marc...
-
I don't think that people truly understand what it is like to live in a place where you can truly just be yourself. There is a catharsis about it that really can't be explained, only experienced. Being gay in Texas has always had challenges, but honestly, instead of getting better, it has gotten worse over the last ten years. I have thought several times about leaving, but things, mostly family has kept me here. I still think that holding on to the businesses would make sense, just put management in place and make the occasional trip down to check on things. I do understand selling most of the condos, I mean keep the new place in Galveston, but those in Corpus it would make sense to sell. Orion and even Quinn has the experience to start new in or near Provincetown. The foundation at this point could be run from almost anywhere but would need a point person on site to keep it smoothly functioning and make sure how the money was being spent.
-
Much like Denise, I keep waiting for Deidre to throw a spanner in the wheel. I just don't trust her or the bloke she seems to favor now. So glad that all five of the teenagers got along and all enjoyed the day as well as they did. Easy to get immersed in something like that I would think, especially with the reenactment being that detailed. I do hope that Brian does take a few lessons in Korean cooking, would be nice to reach out and have some more connections with some of the other parents. I do hope that everything goes okay with the Toby and the event at the Wetland Center. Let's hope that the presentation goes off without a hitch and is well received. At that age, any setback can be a catastrophe. I could see Brian and Gordon more with a cottage in the Lake District, maybe some long walks and just some alone time...
-
Lovely chapter and let's hope that Orion makes the best decision for all involved, and that includes him. Not sure that selling up everything in Texas would make total sense, as they could spend a few months of the year there and then head north for the rest of the year. I think the interesting part will be when Quinn and Jules try and figure out who is dominate between themselves? I mean we knew Orion would come out on top, but between those two, still not sure who it will be. Love how the ladies jumped right in to help, and really that is how the community up there works or did the last few years that I was there, although that has been many years ago. There was always a large number of Mentor/Mentee type situations. This is just getting so good.
-
I almost went with angry but sadder that Travis has had to deal with Curtis for so much of his life and now this. It could well crush someone without Travis's support system. Will and his family have always been there and will always be there for Travis. Does this idiot not know who Travis is and who he is connected to? Would think the network in Hollywood would have kept people more informed about how connected Travis is, with Ander/Hayes Productions, the family is still a major play in Hollywood and beyond. This director better be either well backed up or come from real family money by the time this group gets through with him. Love how the roommates have decided to stay together if they can, let's hope they all decide to and it works out, this is such a cool group and they have really meshed fairly well, with a few minor issues; but hell, it is college and drama is just gonna be there for some of it. I understand why Will blew the guy off to take the call from Travis but less hope this guy doesn't turn out to be a TA or something and decide to give Will hell. LOL Wonderful chapter can't wait to see what happens next and how evil they decide to go on this director idiot.
- 31 comments
-
- 16
-
-
-
