centexhairysub
Members-
Posts
11,870 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
Stories
- Stories
- Story Series
- Story Worlds
- Story Collections
- Story Chapters
- Chapter Comments
- Story Reviews
- Story Comments
- Stories Edited
- Stories Beta'd
Blogs
Store
Help Center
Writing
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by centexhairysub
-
Kids nowadays, lying to their mother... What is the world coming to. I am glad that James was able to have a good time helping his mother with her new ability. He actually appears to be a good teacher; this is not the first time he has been in this position. Being nice can at times be almost a curse. Love this story, so glad @Rhythminthemind that you are still posting chapter of it.
-
Marc needed to be able to deal with the decisions that he made that protected those he cared for. His actions caused a lot of death, even though he gave them the option of surrender. Marc made sure that those he cared for were protected and will be in the future. He needed to be able to process that and have the support of the one person that he thought was in total sync with him. Instead, he realized that Adam did not understand him on a fundamental level. Marc is going to have to process and deal with this on his own to some extent. Hugo is coming to help, but it will not be the same thing This chapter made me sad.
-
This group seems to be a good mix of guys. There are a couple that seem to take the lead more, but then that is true in any group. Glad that there are no big fights, or at least not yet. Surprised that the school would allow some of the activities, hope they got parental releases. An injury while throwing an ax would make for an interesting lawsuit. LOL.
- 12 comments
-
- 11
-
-
-
Friday/Saturday, February 21/22, 2025
centexhairysub commented on Celian's story chapter in Friday/Saturday, February 21/22, 2025
Honestly, hope we see Violet and this group again. Seems that Upfield does a passion or two. Dust seems really interesting; wish we had seen more of him. Hope this is just the start of a series of stories involving these characters. -
Marc's actions in the battle will send the message that I would have thought everyone already had, don't threaten his family, loved ones, or what is his. Can't believe Amelia thought a show would work after what Marc had been through. Adam is going to have to decide who he follows, his mother or Marc, he can't follow both. Glad that Caitlan and Hannah are there to help out. What the hell does Uncle Fran have that is this interesting? Can't wait to find out.
-
Well, was Mike following Grayson and Raffa or following Animal? He hit Animal's vehicle and prevented him from getting away, but explaining all of that might prove more difficult than one would think. We can hope that Raffa comes through this, but I can guarantee there will be some damage, we can hope not too much cerebral but broken bones and some internal damage at the very least. The guy that stopped Grayson from moving him was right, if there is spinal damage any movement before the professionals were there would have been dangerous. Grayson is going to have to get a hold of Raffa's parents and his own family. But first he is going to have to gather himself some. Mike is there to help, but this is something that he will have to do. I hate motorcycles.
-
Ion has proved his loyalty. Vladimir is right to spend what it takes to make sure he can move seamlessly through whatever level of society he needs to interact with. Constantine and Alexei are growing ever closer, and as the other's share their wisdom with him, Alexei grows into someone that will assist them with what they seek. That said, what is it that they seek here in Paris? What is the end goal? How are they preparing for what they seek?
-
A lovely way to spend a few minutes waiting to meet up with friends. This made me smile, laugh, and have a dirty thought or two.
-
A Weekend: Luxury Hotel
centexhairysub commented on Robert Hugill's story chapter in A Weekend: Luxury Hotel
Brian and Gordon do care about Russ, not his money, title, or what he has but him. And Russ honestly seems to care about the two of them. They enjoy each other's company and enjoy spending time with each other, anything else is just bonus. I am glad that Deidre and Toby are getting along on their trip, maybe not doing everything together but at least spending some time together and communicating some. Sounds like Toby would have had more fun with Brian and Gordon on a trip like that, they would have taken a more active role. But the ranger was at least open to Toby's questions, and I am sure that helped. Most of the other kids were probably being dumped on the outing to give their parents some alone time. Might be nice if they could find and maybe help Amad, but that might be a bigger task than one would think with so many fleeing that part of the world. Lovely chapter and I can't wait to see what happens next. -
Can't wait to see what some come up with for this. So many ways to look at the subject matter.
-
Ah, so now we know the crux of the matter. It was Henry's Uncle that was responsible for Anthony's death and all that came with it. I agree with @Danners, I think that Dante went about it wrong, but this is a gift. Henry being there should allow them to exorcize a few ghosts. Dante will truly care and protect Henry to the best of his ability. That said, he has to be there to do so. Dante has finally realized that he is where he wants to be; and I do think he needs to make a plea to Miss Alice to forgive him, if not for why he said it, but how he said it. I would not trust Tom with anyone that age, although we have seen nothing to indicate that he has any inclination toward anyone that age. Mistress Alice will rage a bit, but I think she is fair enough to allow the reasoning behind Dante's words to seep in. She will come to the same conclusion, but it may well take some time. Truly an excellent chapter.
-
To Share or Not to Share?
centexhairysub commented on Lee Wilson's story chapter in To Share or Not to Share?
I don't know, this crew seems to be getting along better than I would have thought. Of course, each little subgroup has its own little secrets. Glad they all feel comfortable enough to be this open with each other, I know not everything might come out, but they are pretty open for guys that age. Interesting times ahead, I think. -
Raffa was really lucky that he saw that flash of light, hitting something like that on a motorcycle could have been catastrophic. And I can promise you, the lawsuits would have made the property owner regret their actions. I do understand why they closed it, but notice should have been given. They both just got promoted, a little discretion would be a good thing. I am starting to worry about Mike, I hope Animal being around doesn't mean anything has happened to him. Animal, well the less said the better, but I foresee some difficulty ahead.
-
A new friend & more brotherly love
centexhairysub commented on Robert Hugill's story chapter in A new friend & more brotherly love
Sounds like Vince and Graham both got similar treatment from their illustrious father, but in different ways. Vince was just enough older that they really never got to know each other. While I am sure they will both get on each other's nerves some, no one that lives with another person can help that; let's hope that they find a way to get past it and really connect. I am glad that Graham and Matt are inching along. Graham has been out and about and had a few dating disasters, while Matt seems to have stayed close to home and maybe had none. Let's hope they find a way to connect, even if nothing more than friendship comes of it. Glad that Vince has someone like Dawn, we all need a person like that in our lives. Can't wait to see where this goes next. -
Just when everything was going better than expected, DoorGate. I do think it was idiotic not to have some type of signage but leave it to governmental bureaucracy to screw it up. I do hate it for the artist's sake but agree that Jeremy and the family will have to find some way to get the show back on and find a place for it to run for the two months. Will immediately stood up for Jeremy, even with him being mad at him, Will wasn't going to let him just hang there being berated by the TSA idiots. This is close enough to 9/11 that there should have either been extra security of signage to stop something like that from happening. The Pacific in just shorts in October, who are the idiots trying to get a photo shoot with that being done, talk about shrinkage. Love JP, and I so miss him not being around more. Stef can be such a little shit sometimes. Brad, who honestly usually annoys me, is in the right this time. Claire and Isidore are going to have to get over it to some extent. I do wish that Brad and Will both would realize how upset and vulnerable Jeremy was when he had his meltdown about the news of his parentage; but Claire and Isidore are wrong on how they are handling the situation. We know that Will is behind the deal with Tesla, but dying to know what CAWS stands for, I am fairly sure the WS is Will Schulter but really can't figure out the CA unless as suggested earlier it is California. Just can't wait to see what happens next.
-
A chapter filled with love and the hope and possibility of so much more. We can truly hope that this changing goes well, and that Alexei truly feels the same toward Constantin as he does for him.
-
A genre that is hard to master and often overlooked.
-
New members in the Mitchell household
centexhairysub commented on Celian's story chapter in New members in the Mitchell household
You know, sometimes, I think Frank isn't quite as innocent as well all think. He can certainly get a zinger in and throw a deft suggestion when he wants. So, we have a new young slave, but why him and why now? A new baby coming into the house as well. And what is this about a couple of escaped slaves that killed a woman to get her car? And Dante being advised where the hidden gun is, will he have to use it? Excellent chapter... -
So many little tidbits of information, and we just have to find out how they all fit together. The plot sounds more elaborate with each chapter, they are not just challenging one or two of the immortals but seem to be challenging almost all of them in some way, not a good thing to do, or at least I would not think so. They were so happy, then a missing child, but was he truly the real target or is he being used as bait? Why in each reincarnation, does he disappear for a few months before his death, that seems to be more than a pattern. Can't wait for the next update.
-
Oh hell, just with everything looking up and going so well. Glad that Olly is taking to his new chores, but of course, he would like to be able to earn some extra spending money. Grayson's dad has been able to move past so much, I hope that he is getting some counseling or help, he may well still need some support. Love how Grayson's whole family is just so accepting of how everything is. Nice to see this is bringing them together. Lord, I truly hate motorcycles.
-
A Weekend: Setting off
centexhairysub commented on Robert Hugill's story chapter in A Weekend: Setting off
Honestly, really excited that Deirdre is trying to with young Toby. I hope they have a great weekend full of fun and good times. However, sounds like Brian, Gordon, and Russ are clearly going for the gold. A place like that does allow one to indulge in their finest fantasies. The discreetness, the amenities, the luxuriousness, all blend in to give one the idea they are alone doing something that only they will know about and enjoy. What a delicious chapter, so many unspoken thoughts but damn if my imagination isn't working overtime. -
Featured Story: Bonds Unbroken by Cia
centexhairysub commented on wildone's blog entry in Gay Authors News
-
Sleeping Arrangements
centexhairysub commented on Lee Wilson's story chapter in Sleeping Arrangements
Interesting chapter, a bit frenetic but worked out okay. -
Weekly Wrap Up (Feb. 2 - Feb. 8)
centexhairysub commented on wildone's blog entry in Gay Authors News
Well, giving myself six out of seven as I would not have been able to give the actual definition of sedan correctly, had to look it up; all I could think of was a four-door car, but that didn't really fit. Way too many games to get to in one day, I would have never been able to get to that many anymore. Never been out of this hemisphere, when I had the time not the money, and when I had the money not the time, and now just too tired thinking about how many games you go to in one day. LOL. Within the US, every state but Hawaii and Connecticut. Canada, Mexico, Belize, Costa Rica, Panama, Aruba, Curacao, well too many of the Caribbean islands to name them all, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Columbia, Peru, and Ecuador. -
Weekly Wrap Up (Feb. 2 - Feb. 8)
centexhairysub commented on wildone's blog entry in Gay Authors News
Well, giving myself six out of seven as I would not have been able to give the actual definition of sedan correctly, had to look it up; all I could think of was a four-door car, but that didn't really fit. Way too many games to get to in one day, I would have never been able to get to that many anymore. Never been out of this hemisphere, when I had the time not the money, and when I had the money not the time, and now just too tired thinking about how many games you go to in one day. LOL. Within the US, every state but Hawaii and Connecticut. Canada, Mexico, Belize, Costa Rica, Panama, Aruba, Curacao, well too many of the Caribbean islands to name them all, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Columbia, Peru, and Ecuador.
