centexhairysub
Members-
Posts
11,870 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
Stories
- Stories
- Story Series
- Story Worlds
- Story Collections
- Story Chapters
- Chapter Comments
- Story Reviews
- Story Comments
- Stories Edited
- Stories Beta'd
Blogs
Store
Help Center
Writing
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by centexhairysub
-
The battle lines are being drawn, so to speak, but people will take a side. And Grayson will probably be surprised at who ends up on which side, by at least a few of them. Unsure exactly what year this takes place in, but anything in the last 15 years or so, and most civilized countries had protection in place for workplace harassment. Tom continues his behavior, and he might well find himself without a job. Chris may well be more of an ally than Grayson expects, and there may be a few more. I hope that Olly doesn't get caught in any of the crossfire, familial or otherwise. Excellent chapter and I cannot wait to see what happens next.
-
Alfie came back and took Robert with him to see his final moments. What a great blessing for both that they were able to do so together. Alfie never in life, knew that Paddy had gone ahead, even if just for a moment. Someone once said, war is started and planned by the old men, but those that fight and die are the young. Or at least something like that, and it is always true. Robert will do what he can, but hope he can recover the diary, maybe it has a clue as to what he is supposed to do. Sad but beautifully written...
- 11 comments
-
- 15
-
-
-
Let's hope this does not prove to be the calm before the storm. Love how both men just spent an afternoon being with their son's. Nothing overtly adventurous, just spending the day talking and visiting and watching the world and the things happening around them. Both boys will look back one day and really treasure those memories. Now really, we need some cameras in these hedges and mazes of the garden center. LOL Just a truly sweet chapter.
- 11 comments
-
- 12
-
-
-
-
Thank you all of you that do your part to keep this amazing site up and running...
-
I really thought the text might have come from Chris Hopwood, I know Grayson doesn't remember seeing him, but I was thinking that maybe Mike and Animal had tried this on with him as well. Grayson does need to talk to someone, but first he needs to decide who and how much he is comfortable telling. I wonder if Mike really did not realize how badly Animal hurt Grayson. Was he more impaired than we thought? Honestly, Mike and Grayson both should have made sure that their conversation was more private. You know that Raffa and Tom heard, but who else might have, and who did Tom tell. I can understand Mike taking off, and I understand the Store Manager checking in, surprised that he did not ask a few more questions. Mike actions, and maybe Animal if he works for department store company as well delivering just for them, could have gotten them all on the hooks for a hell of a lawsuit, and if Tom isn't careful, he could just add to that.
-
The Ancient Relic of the Massive Cock
centexhairysub commented on Mark Arbour's story chapter in The Ancient Relic of the Massive Cock
I am glad that Will and Travis got to Escorial, and they were safe, maybe not happy, but safe. As much as it pains me, I do think that Will is at least partially right about Jeremy. The two people that Jeremy really hurt were Will and Brad, and I think that is who he needs to start with when it comes to making amends. That said, Will has to be open to listening to Jeremy, and right now, I am not sure that he is. But first, we need to make sure that Travis is safe, and that means finding out who is after him and why, as I don't believe this is just a random stalker event.- 51 comments
-
- 13
-
-
-
-
-
-
Getting Closer, and Spit Happens
centexhairysub commented on Lee Wilson's story chapter in Getting Closer, and Spit Happens
Hate that the family seems to have written Aaron off. The NHC may well rue this one day, but they will never acknowledge that publically. So back to Texas- 24 comments
-
- 12
-
-
-
Wandering hands and risqué pictures
centexhairysub commented on Robert Hugill's story chapter in Wandering hands and risqué pictures
Loved this from start to finish. Morrie may be one of those guys that just is touchy feely. I have known a few like that, and they would never take it further even if it was offered. Of course, it could be more than that, and that would have to be nipped in the bud. Love how they all handled the photos, even Ivor. Honestly, should not be that big of a deal, they are all adults and not like any of them will be on billboards, or at least we hope not. LOL Love that Ralph sent one to his parents. And honestly, Therese handled it all with a much better humor than I expected. I wonder how serious her new relationship is? -
December Signature Excerpt: Button by Cole Matthews
centexhairysub commented on Cia's blog entry in Gay Authors News
I am going to have to find more time to read some of these stories, that will be my resolution for New Year. -
Emmett is still being annoying to me, but not as much, getting to see some of this from his side helped. Emmett needs to make a few decisions and make them now. Finley will never force the issue for fear of upsetting Emmett, but instead of facing what he is and how he feels Emmett seems to be trying to force his idea how what should be happening on everyone around him. Finley also needs to come clean and admit to Emmett what he is and how he feels, I understand holding back, since he can tell how much Emmett is in flight mode right now. Steven could not have been hurt as bad as Emmett thought, or he heals better than Finley thought. Whatever Finley said to Stephen was enough for him to back off. Can't wait to see what happens next.
-
This was just beautifully written, and Robert simply must try and reach Alfie and help him move on, caught in this timeless moment searching for the one he loved without even being able to acknowledge why. Robert will have to find out about Paddy. He can find the diary now, could there be something in there to help Alfie and or Paddy? I sort of think that perhaps Paddy survived, but without Alfie, was he ever happy? This is truly wonderful.
- 13 comments
-
- 16
-
-
-
-
As always, a great overview of what is being read and enjoyed.
-
I swear, some people just need to be slapped.
-
Grayson needs to get to the doctor A.S.A.P. and get a full panel done, can't do a few things this quickly but still. Who does the mystery number belong to? Who saw him out with Mike and Animal and knew what it meant? So, Gay uncle and he had no idea? Obviously, Grayson has no gaydar. LOL His mother is a keeper, call is still out on the father, and Olly is great as well. Can't wait to see what happens next.
-
Transitions and Surprises
centexhairysub commented on Lee Wilson's story chapter in Transitions and Surprises
So did not see this coming, that said, I have seen this particular situation play out twice in real life. One time, much like this one, it split the family and destroyed friendships, the other worked out surprisingly well. Can't wait to see where this one goes now.- 27 comments
-
- 13
-
-
-
-
Maybe some type of party at the Garden Center, places like that often have the resources to set things like that up. You would have everyone outside and can run them ragged before sending them home. Naked sprinkler fun for all, LOL I do worry about Damian, I do think he needs a therapist, even if it is just more of someone that he can talk to and get off what his on his chest and in his head that he wants to say without upsetting Ludo or anyone else. @Robert Hugill, you are truly the master of the interesting secondary characters. Often, they just do a drive by, but they are always memorable. I don't know about Damian seeing Jackie in prison, even an open one, but I do think he needs to resolve some of his feelings about his mother, and seeing her face to face and having a conversation, may well be the only way to do so. Can't wait to see what is next.
-
December Signature Feature: Button by Cole Matthews
centexhairysub commented on Cia's blog entry in Gay Authors News
Another added to my list... -
So glad that the bonding's are complete, about damn time. I can't wait to see what they decide to be for Halloween. Sounds like the house will be perfectly set up and might even work if someone were to say advance in rank. Well, sounds like this investigation is going to involve more than anyone thought, and I can just about bet, no one is going to be happy about it.
-
Glad that Robert has decided to accept the fact that it was an unusual encounter and has decided to pursue his investigation. He now has some information about his spectral visitor, but not the important things, like what is holding Alfie there and what happened to him. Love this.
- 15 comments
-
- 16
-
-
-
Weekly Wrap Up (Dec. 8 - Dec. 14)
centexhairysub commented on wildone's blog entry in Gay Authors News
Miracle on 34th Street with a young Natalie Wood, or Scrooge/A Christmas Carole, please none of the modern versions. As I hate all of the Die-Hard movies, but especially the first one, I am going to vote NO. But of course, the less said about it the better. As always thanks for the round up, although a few harder words of the week would be nice. LOL.- 22 comments
-
- 10
-
-
-
-
All hell just broke loose and no one but Remy is really aware of it.
-
This coupling or throupling sounds as if it may actually work. Orion is more than able to handle them both. They are right, while a few resorts that are blocked off from islanders are okay to show some affection, most of the Caribbean islands do not handle male on male affection well in public. Just a truly lovely chapter.
-
The only STD/STI that can be tested for in the first two days is Chlamydia. Usually, the incubation period is closer to a week, but you can test for it 24 hours after exposure and get a positive test. That is the only one that you can test for that quickly as far as I know. More likely the rougher oral sex is what is causing his throat to hurt. I am quite certain that his mother knows or suspects something. You can't just throw something with dried blook in the washer and expect it to come clean. You would have had to pretreat it with an ammonia soap mixture, or a mixture designed to get blood out, if the blood is dried, it will almost never come out with just laundry detergent. Mike obviously did not realize that anything was amiss when he sent the first text, but Grayson's lack of response is making him worried as it should. Not sure where Grayson will go from here, but he needs to think things over and maybe even get a different perspective from someone that he truly trust.
-
Well, I felt we just started this one and it is now over and ready to start the next one. The growth in Sasha was amazing. Just amazed at how much he has grown and the man he is becoming. It is the Marc effect. So glad we got to see the Triad. Janek will always hold a special place for me. Can't wait to see what happens while Marc is on this three-month training course with the Confed Navy.
-
Excellent chapter, Peter seems to be moving right along and sounds like he found someone that he will come to truly care about. Her parents seem to like him. Can't wait to see how this plays out. I did notice the bit about he thought he would never be back in Texas.
- 19 comments
-
- 12
-
-
-
