Jump to content

centexhairysub

Members
  • Posts

    11,875
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by centexhairysub

  1. centexhairysub

    Chapter 1

    And we can thank whatever higher being there is for that....
  2. Luckily, Scott makes a great Dutch Uncle, and the advice to Luke was sound as well. I love how tight Scott and Justin are, hard to believe it has been such a short amount of time since Justin decided to stay with Scott. Aaron is another one that Scott has sort of taken under his wing and worries about and tries to keep tabs on, and with his family and what has happened in the past, he needs it. Aaron and Tony might just become a bit more than friends, but that is something we will have to see. Great chapter.
  3. AJ found out what the issue was, and it was corrected, of course, we knew it would be from the first book. Never thought about the anesthesia bring the gift out but makes sense. Have to wonder if the Lindy has some type of gift and it is just dormant. Hard to image that all three kids would have a gift with just the father being a carrier of the gene unless it was truly a dominate gene.
  4. centexhairysub

    Chapter 15

    Yikes, so much going on. Hate that Orion got hurt again, but scuba is a sport that has dangers both in the water, as well as getting in and getting out, and sometimes there is a price to be paid. Orion has a great support network, and they will all be there for him. Glad this gets done now, can't have anything interfere with the wedding and honeymoon. It takes a hell of a lot of money to raise a lot of money.
  5. centexhairysub

    Chapter 10

    Let's hope that Sasha continues to get stronger and more confident. Would be nice for everyone if he developed a more independent personality and character. Marc is good to everyone that he gets involved with, the amount of good Karma coming back to him must be massive. Can't wait for Sasha to meet Marc's other friends, hope they all mesh well, I would expect they would as Marc only seems to have friends that are open, honest, and caring.
  6. centexhairysub

    The Religion

    Nice, love a little background and being able to understand some of the mythology with any religion.
  7. I like maps, even hand drawn ones.
  8. So, this agricultural area lives by their own rules to some extent. That would make sense on several levels, and since food and what is useful is being produced, how much can the Federal and State governments really do without upsetting the apple cart. I like Frank. Still not sure what the deal is with Tom though. And now we know why Ms. Alice will never take Dante to her bed.
  9. Well, looks like Luke got more than a few shocks and all in one day. I think he should have told Matt, and hoped he didn't lose it to badly. Tony will have a story to tell, and let's hope the guys can help. Well done...
  10. Let's hope the article and the written statement help but wouldn't count on it. All those that did not get something will now want something of their own. LOL Hope that Ludo and Arthur and the boys hold tight to each other and ride this out. Gordy was a nice diversion, but I am still holding out for our Detective friend. I think they will have help from unexpected corners, angels are among us. Great chapter.
  11. centexhairysub

    Ratings

    Well, that explains so much. Fab has a connection to the family in a way that few can claim. His parentage will guarantee him a place in their lives unless he is an idiot and does something truly heinous. I did so appreciate his ratings and have to think based on past scenes would have to agree with him. A little pissed at Stef for how he dismissed Marc's assault on Brad, and yes, it was an assault no matter how it ended up. Glad that Will did not back down in his view of how things were. I will be interested to see how Brad handles his next meeting with Fab. Will and Travis are just too cute together. Travis wanting to run around with Chris Mendoza does worry me a little, I don't think he will handle some of that as well as Will has. Travis, while not innocent, doesn't seem as mature in some areas as Will is. Glad we are getting some time with Matt and Wade; I have missed them. Wonderful chapter as always, although while reading kept wondering what George had been up to. LOL.
  12. centexhairysub

    White to Blue

    Wonderful start to this story, I can't wait to see how this progresses. When will AJ realize he has an ability? Will it take something big to set it off?
  13. I am sorry. In my experience, those that are super religious simply do not listen, they are so sure they are right, that they can't hear anything that anyone says to them that isn't in line with their beliefs.
  14. Great news and so well deserved...
  15. Who knew, milkshakes were the answer to it all... Great chapter, I am so glad that Ben is starting to get his memory back, hopefully he makes a full recovery. I understand him and Sam going back home, and I also understand Sam needing some space. But let's hope that is short lived. Let's hope that Matt and Justin are able to find something else, may not be what they want, but something to keep them busy. Excellent chapter...
  16. Well, we all knew this was coming, I half expected them to be at the meeting for some reason. I find it strange that after all this time, Ralph still says " His Gordon ", I know, a slip of the tongue but I think a bit more really. Nolan is right, best to call and set a meeting, wouldn't do to have them met up by accident somewhere with the kids, and everyone freak a little bit. Just love this chapter, and well the whole story.
  17. What an interesting delight. I would have like to see Devlin come back as a young adult and see how he had matured, yea right. LOL Really nicely done, and more than enjoyable.
  18. Interesting how this jumbled some of the authors we see grouped together in different ways.
  19. Tom is an ass but is he really or does he just find Dante attractive and like a young person on the playground have to hit the person he likes. Frank is interesting to me, he seems a little slow, but very good natured. The kind of guy that wants everyone to get along. Mistress Alice is subversive. Love her.
  20. While Ben was hurt, and has a loss of memory, that we can only hope is temporary; it sounds like it could have been so much worse. If they had not gotten the engine running, but instead had been dashed against the rocks, Ben in his state, probably would not have survived. Sam realizes how much Ben really means to her, but will Ben find that he cares as much about her in the end? Will he fully recover his memory, or just bits and pieces? Harrowing reading this chapter, when something like this happens, so often there really is nothing you can do but gather your friends and family around you and hold on to good thoughts.
  21. Maybe Ludo, Arthur, and Graham could end up in a polyamorous relationship and they could all experience what Graham is packing. LOL Glad that Jackie and her cohort were caught, but let's hope she stays locked up, at least for the time being. I honestly want her as far as possible from Damian. Damian probably does need an impartial third party to talk to. Let him talk his feelings out and get his emotions in order. He seems like a really sensible lad, especially given his age, but really impressed with how he has handled everything so far. He talked to Arthur because he realized his father was having trouble talking to him about this. And that is probably a good thing. Ludo has some support at work, even if he and Alastair are not buddies, they at least have some connection that goes deeper than business. Of course, he would have a nephew that needs a break, and you know this would be a big one for a budding journalist. Let's forgo the marriage discussion until things are clearer than a muddy window. While that might be a nice fantasy, it is way way down the road.
  22. centexhairysub

    17: Finley

    Mo is an ass and has a lot to answer for; someone needs to slap him silly, and I vote that we let Finley do that. Emmett could well be having shielding issues because he has let too many things build up and then tried to handle everything on his end by himself, he would have been better off doing something with just one or two others to try and center himself. Finley has the right read on Dom, but I think that Dom really hurt Emmett, and he needs to deal with that as well. Emmett has feelings for Finley, but the fact that everything is happening just after Dex's death is complicating everything significantly. If Dex had just been exiled or was still alive, I don't think it would be as much of an issue, but in death, he has claimed more importance than he probably deserves. A visit to a botanical garden would do them both some good. Love this, can't wait to see what happens next.
×
×
  • Create New...