Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
Weird and monstrous, eldritch story...

The Mantis Continuum - Book Four - 21. Chapter 21 - Let's Have a Kiki

Time to spill the tea!

It was night. Sumi had teleported herself and Harakin home, and the others at the mystic’s house were getting settled for bed.

Inspired by the queens’ creativity with Thech and Jzuna’s sleeping arrangement at their house, Theolan made the same recommendation to Muunith. “Honey, would you like to sleep in our nice cool bathtub?”

Muunith liked the idea very much.

Thech and Jzuna curled up together in their basin, and Fennah headed into the room she shared with Tchama, even though Tchama rarely stayed at the house at that time.

The following morning, Bivon came out of the mystic and Theolan’s bedroom.

“I think we should move Lahari down to our room, honey,” the mystic said to his husband as he began to make coffee.

“I’ll prep the space and we can move her,” Theolan replied.

There was a knock at the front door.

“I’ll get it!” Fennah called out from her room.

Bivon chuckled at her enthusiasm, and the mystic said, “I didn’t realize she was already awake.” They watched the little girl skip out into the hall and were both surprised when Jzuna floated out behind her. Quite a lot of Jzuna’s tentacles had ribbons tied on them, and Bivon brought a hand to his heart, as a little sob of joy mixed with relief threatened to bring him to tears.

Auntie Peg and Dotty Marbles were on the other side of the front door.

“Hello, princess,” Dotty Marbles said to Fennah, who giggled as she let the two queens into the house.

“Morning!” Auntie Peg called out in a bright voice. “Jzuna, don’t you look lovely? Your bows are so pretty. Did Fennah tie them for you?” She looked down at the girl.

“I did!”

“Yeah, except for around my hurt arm,” Jzuna added, extending it toward the queens.

“Welcome,” the mystic replied, “thanks for coming back so early.”

“It’s our pleasure. Thech and Jzuna and Fennah are just delightful!”

Theolan stepped out of the bedroom and said to his husband, “It’s ready for Lahari. Hello, Peggy and Dot.”

Bivon asked the mystic, “Would you like me to carry Lahari down?” He was by far the strongest of the group.

A few minutes later, Lahari’s unconscious body was in her father’s room.

“This’ll be easier,” he said. “One of us can stay up there, and I don’t mind sleeping in her room.”

“Neither do I, honey,” agreed Theolan. “Can I pour anyone a cup of coffee?”

“Oh, no, thank you,” Dotty Marbles said emphatically. “This one’s already got me all jittery from her potent brew.” She wiggled her fingers at Auntie Peg, who struck an elegant pose and smiled.

“I wish I could just give Lahari some of your strong coffee and that it would wake her up,” the mystic said.

Auntie Peg stepped up and wrapped the man in a tight hug. “I know, honey.”

Gurls!” Dotty Marbles gasped to Theolan, the mystic, and Bivon in a dramatic whisper, indicating she had a secret. “Let’s kiki!” The three men and Auntie Peg turned toward Dotty Marbles and she said, “There was another giant!”

“What?!” Theolan squawked. “You mean, besides Heavyfeather?”

“Exactly!” Dotty Marbles replied. “This enormous man just turned up while we were with her. I thought there might be something there, you know, relationship-wise?

“Heavyfeather’s with Pinga,” the mystic stated.

Dotty Marbles gawked at him. “Did everyone know except me?! They’re together,” she said to herself, “but they’re so different.”

“That’s one of the things,” Auntie Peg replied to her beloved, “that makes their relationship so beautiful. Pinga and Heavyfeather make it work.”

“Wait,” Dotty Marbles interjected, “they’ve lived together since…”

“Yes, Dot,” Auntie Peg said with a pandering face, indicating the obviousness. “They’ve been together since they started living together.”

“But that’s got to have been a year ago! Am I an idiot?”

Auntie Peg cackled, and Theolan and the mystic laughed.

Dotty Marbles pulled a silly face at the children, and Fennah and Jzuna giggled. Thech huffed and walked right up and stood next to her. Dotty Marbles reached down and took his slimy hand in hers. “Anywhizzle,” she said merrily, “kids, how would you like to come with us again today? Peggy and I have something we’d like you to see.”

“Ninyani is going to meet us over there,” Auntie Peg added.

Several minutes later, the queens were leading the three children through the Shifton Streets.

“Where are we going?” Fennah squeaked.

“Someplace special,” Dotty Marbles replied.

“Dot’s right,” Auntie Peg added. “It is special, although it may not look special when you first see it. You’ll have to use your imaginations.”

“Thech has a really strong imagination!” Jzuna declared.

“Oh, good!” Dotty Marbles replied. She was still holding his hand, and she gave his fingers a little squeeze. “Maybe you can help us all to see its potential, Thech. And what do you kids think we should have for breakfast?”

“I want iced mistcream!” Fennah declared.

“It’s probably a little early for that,” Auntie Peg replied.

“What about mistcream lattes?” Jzuna chimed in from the air all around them.

Thech let out a single grunt.

Dottie Marbles looked down at the unusual boy. “You think so?” she asked. She then looked at the two girls. “Thech says mistcream lattes are a marvelous idea!”

Jzuna’s single eye grew wider. “Thech can talk to you, too?

“Oh, no, honey,” Dotty Marbles replied with a chuckle. “Sorry, he can’t, I just inferred his meaning; I understood him. He’s an expressive little guy, got a lot of emotions.”

“Yes, he does!” Jzuna replied in a bright voice.

Auntie Peg added, “I also think mistcream lattes sound like a wonderful way to start the day, but we are right around the corner from what Dot and I want to show you. Do you mind if we pop over there first?” She pointed down a wide side street just as Ninyani came walking up from the opposite direction, and he greeted them.

“Good morning, Fennah. Good morning, Jzuna and Thech.”

“Good morning!” Jzuna and Fennah said almost in unison.

All of them giggled.

Auntie Peg leaned down and planted a kiss on Ninyani’s forehead.

“Thech, stay right here,” Dotty Marbles said, releasing his hand and stepping up to a gray building. It had large wooden doors and a row of small windows set high in the wall. “Ta-da!

“What is it?” Ninyani asked. He sounded unimpressed.

“Yeah,” Fennah added, repeating Ninyani, “what is it?”

“This is it; this is where it will be,” Auntie Peg replied.

“But what is it?” Fennah squeaked.

“This building hasn’t gotten any love in a long long time,” Dotty Marbles said, not answering their questions. “Do you kids think you can help us give it a little love?”

“Are we going inside?” Ninyani asked.

“Later,” Auntie Peg answered, “we’ll get breakfast and mistcream lattes first.” The children began to protest, but the queen repeated herself with a silly smirk, “Later!

“And we’ve got a few supplies to pick up,” Dotty Marbles added. “We also have several more folks who can help us, then we’ll all head inside and check it out.”

Auntie Peg wrapped an arm around Ninyani’s shoulders. “It’s a great location and will be exactly what we need.”

He pursed his lips and replied, “It’s very plain.”

“That’s the spirit!” Dotty Marbles declared. “You can see it, can’t you? It’ll be marvelous! Now, let’s head to breakfast. Who’s hungry?”

“But what is it?!” Ninyani and Fennah squawked.

Thech let out a little huff.

See?” Auntie Peg jeered playfully. “Thech thinks it’s going to be just fabulous!”

Jzuna giggled. “That’s not what he said! What’s this place gonna be?”

Dotty Marbles and Auntie Peg smiled at the four children. “I guess you’ll just have to wait and see.”

What are the queens up to?
2023
  • Like 2
  • Love 6
  • Fingers Crossed 1
How will everything and everyone connect?
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

The queens are gathering a crew to improve or renovate the space they discovered with the giantess, Heavyfeathers. The intended use is still a mystery to others  who do not yet see how it could be transformed but the queens see a purpose.  Can it be a care facility that will be larger then the current clinic? Will it be a performance space for shows?  We will find out soon.

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment

I am hoping Lahari is brought back to full health and looking forward to seeing the plain building reach its potential...

  • Love 3
Link to comment

Let's hope that the Queens can pull this off.  I think that Teshon City needs a place like this.  They can have rooms for medical treatments and then individual rooms to fit those with special needs.  It will be Wonderful...

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment
  • Site Moderator
2 hours ago, centexhairysub said:

You need more Queens in your life...

I'd have a better chance of waking up on another planet.

  • Haha 2
  • Wow 1
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
57 minutes ago, drpaladin said:

I'd have a better chance of waking up on another planet.

Well, that will not stand 😆 Time to get yourself down to a drag show! Don't forget to tell them all that they're GORGEOUS; they put a lot of work into themselves haha maybe hit up a drag brunch or drag bingo, maybe drag karaoke or a drag murder mystery dinner 😍 the options and possibilities are endless!

  • Love 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..