Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Love Of Family - 13. The Day From Hell Continues

The family's still dealing with the day's events.

Jaycen, Troy, & Stuart

“It’s got to be mercury retrograde, or something. I swear, we’ve never had so much bullshit happen in one day.” Troy snuggled into Jaycen’s muscular arms. “I’m glad our boy was there to save Triton, if he hadn’t Lev would’ve been devastated.”

“I know love, and if I know him, the weight of his decision to permanently ban Mac’s son, is killing him. At least he’s got Greg, and Brandon to lean on.” Jaycen smiled, and kissed his husband’s head. I love you, so much Troy.”

“I love you too babe, we did a good job with that boy. I’m looking forward to meeting our other new family members. Did you see how Greg was ready to rush to Lev’s defense? I thought for sure, he was gonna beat the shit outta Mac’s boy. I’m just glad Bill was able to keep him from stepping in.”

“I know. Hell, even I’d be wary of going up against Greg when he’s really pissed.”

“You know I hate violence. However, the employees need to see Lev as our equal, an owner, and not just theirs. We’re young, but won’t be around forever. Today, our boy proved he’s strong enough to make the tough decisions, and able to stand up to a challenge. Jaycen, I need to apologize.” Troy wiped his tears.

“For what babe?”

“When I went off on you, and had the blackout. It was unfair of me to attack you, I know our son’s determination, you couldn’t have stopped him. And, I have to admit, he thought the situation through, very well. I’ve also been thinking about Milo’s asking for forgiveness, and Lev’s offer.”

“And?”

“We’re gonna make good on it. Levie made a totally selfless, and loving decision. I’m not willing to override him.”

“Troy, I’m really glad to hear you say that. It was breaking my heart to think about you, and our kid possibly being at odds over this.”

“I’m glad to hear you’re remembering things. I just got the tests back.” Both Troy and Jaycen looked up to see Stuart’s smiling

“What’s up Unc?” Troy asked as he sat up, and cuddled against Jaycen’s chest.

“If you both feel like it, and don’t mind waiting about fifteen minutes, I can take you two home. Troy, your test’s and MRI came back, unremarkable. Which means, I was right about your issues being caused by the concussion. I’m feeling better about letting you go home, knowing you’re remembering what happened earlier. Also, I have no doubt, Jaycen, and the boys are gonna keep an eye on you.”

“You got that right Uncle. We were gonna let the boys have a brother’s night in by themselves, but if we can go home, we’d rather do that. The boys can still have their night in, the house is big enough.” Jaycen looked to Troy, who nodded in agreement.

“I figured that’d be your decision, so here are your discharge papers, and a pair of scrubs for Troy. I’ll be back in fifteen minutes. And, I think it’ll be fine to forego the wheelchair, since you’ll be with me. That is unless you really want one of us to push you Nephew.” Stuart, grinned, and quickly tickled both Jaycen’s, and Troy’s feet. The two men giggled and quickly flattened their bare soles against the mattress. “Good, neither of you have any nerve damage on your feet. Now let’s check the other ones.”

“We’re fine Uncle Stu.” Jaycen and Troy replied in unison, still giggling.

“I was just checking.” Stuart chuckled, and kissed both men.

“It totally sucks, you’re not ticklish.” Jaycen said, grinning.

“Hey, it wouldn’t be as fun, if everyone was ticklish. There would be no reason to be creative when you try getting revenge” Stuart laughed, and ran out the door, as a pillow threw past his head. The door suddenly opened, and Stuart’s head appeared in the doorway. “Oh, get Lev to help you with your accuracy Jayce.” The doctor giggled, and quickly closed the door.

At The Ranch

Levie dismounted Triton, making sure his stallion was far enough from the flames. He looked at the other two teens, when they approached. “Guys, we need to keep the boys from going near the fires. Looking around, he spotted the hose closest to the burning cars. He knew he had to act quickly. Greg, I need you, and Bran to take the boys, and quickly put them to bed. For now, forego the brushing. Just get the saddles off, and give them a quick look over. I’ll check them first thing in the morning.” The red head pulled Triton close to him. “Tri, I need you to help your Papa, and Uncle put the other boys to bed, can you do that for me?” The white horse, made a short snorting sound, and nodded. “Thanks boy, I promise, we’ll make it up to you, for rushing your care. I love you boy.” Triton gave Levie a hug, and then went up to the other horses, and two humans. The stallion, whinnied, and corralled the other two stallions, to the barn. He also nudged Greg and Brandon, pushing them towards the barn. “Thanks guys.” Levie yelled out.

“Bran, can you believe Triton? He’s amazing.” Greg shook his head, following his brother, and the three horses.

“I know, but honestly, would you expect anything short of amazing from a horse of Lev’s?”

The two teens giggled, and got the saddles off the horses. Then they quickly ran their hands along the stallions bodies. When they’d finished, Triton, gently guided Dusty, and Neptune into their stalls, and stood by the doors.

“Standing guard, huh?” Greg asked the stallion.

Triton nodded. As soon as Greg and Brandon had the boys safely in their stalls for the night. Triton walked over to his, and stood beside the door. He looked at Brandon and Greg, slightly motioning them over.

“Umm, I think he wants us to say goodnight, and tuck him in Bro.” Brandon was the first to approach the happy stallion. “Thanks for the help, and accepting me Tri. I love you. You’re an amazing nephew.” The blonde wiped his tears, as Triton pulled him into a hug.

Greg could swear he saw something in Triton’s eyes. It was like the stallion knew he was now their horse, as well as Levie’s. The teen thought he could feel the same bond growing between him and Triton, that he and Levie shared. He decided to cure his curiosity. Greg walked up to the white horse, placed his hands on either side of Triton’s face, and looked straight in the his eyes. “Triton, are we starting to share the same bond you have with Levie?” Both Brandon, and Greg gasped, as Triton snorted, and nodded his head. Greg’s tears started to fall, and Triton gently nuzzled the teens tear streaked cheeks. “Goodnight baby boy, I can’t wait to spend more time with you. Now, get to bed. I love you sweet boy, we’ve got to go help Lev.” Greg hugged and kissed the white horse, who returned the affection, before he got in his stall. Greg kissed Triton’s nose. Then he, and Brandon made sure the three stall doors were locked. “Let’s go Bran, Lev needs our help.” They ran from the barn, back to the house, and saw Levie, with the hose doing his best to douse the two burning cars.

The sound of the firetruck, and Jackson’s car pulling in the yard caught their attention. Greg also heard another car’s revving engine, behind them. Suddenly, a truck came barreling out from the field area, and was heading straight for them. “Babe, watch out…” Greg yelled, He pushed Brandon out of the way, and managed to get to safety, before the truck hit him. Kicking up gravel, and dust the vehicle sped towards the red head. “Lev, get out of the way.” The teen’s desperately screamed, attempting to get their loved one’s attention.

Levie, finally heard the warnings, and jumped out of the truck’s path. Luckily, the bumper just missed his leg, and the teen remained unscathed.

“Babe/Bro, are you okay?” Both Brandon and Greg ran up to Levie, wrapping him in their arms, and sobbing on his shoulders.

“I’m fine guys. I need to get back to helping put the fires out.” Levie kissed Brandon, and Greg’s cheeks. By this time, Sheriff Jackson, and the fire department, were working with Levie to get the fires out.

Stuart and the boys had just turned into the ranch’s long gravel drive. “Babe, the smoke, and sirens were coming from the house. Our boys…” Troy and Jaycen felt their chests getting tight from anxiety.

“What the fuck…” Stuart had to swerve part way into the open field, so he could avoid being hit by the speeding truck. “Guys, I think the car’s engine is flooded.” The doctor continued trying to get the stalled Mercedes to start.

“C’mon babe, our boy’s might be hurt.” Jaycen said, as he and Troy jumped out of the car. The two ran the rest of the way, up the long drive.

“I hope they’re okay.” Troy said to himself. He and Jaycen felt the heat from the burning cars, the closer they got to the house. “Boys, where are you?” They both hollered.

Levie thought he heard his Dad’s, but figured it was just his imagination. A minute later, he noticed the water pressure going down, and the hose getting lighter. The red head looked behind him. There was Jaycen and Troy shutting off the water. “Dad’s you’re home.” Levie dropped the hose, and ran to the two men.

“It’s okay Lev, the guys can take it from here.” Jaycen said, as he and Troy got down on one knee, with their arms open wide. The two men, had a very emotional Levie, sandwiched between them.

“Damn kid. The one time we don’t tell you, not to burn the house down, and this happens.” Troy joked, and kissed his and Jaycen’s boy. The teen giggled, and kissed his Bropops. The couple released Levie, and engulfed Brandon, and Greg in their arms. The two men were crying, and kissing the teens. “Thank you for everything you’ve done to help Lev. Words aren’t enough to express how grateful, and happy we are the three of you have each other for support. We’re so proud of you, and love you boys so much.”

“We love you too Bropops.” Greg and Brandon soaked the older men’s shoulders with their tears.

“Greg, Troy and I both know how hard it was for you to watch Jordan challenge Levie. We’ve both had to watch the other take on someone’s challenge. You, Levie, and Brandon will probably have to do that, from time to tine. And, as hard as it is not to step right in, you can’t. The one being challenged, has to see it through, if he doesn’t you’ll both lose respect, or be seen as weak, and pushovers. That can lead to possible takeovers, and who knows what else.” Jaycen said, wiping his tears The older red head hugged, and kissed his raven haired little brother, as did Troy.

Greg beamed, and blushed from the praise he was getting from the older men. In a very short time, he’d come to look up to both Jaycen and Troy, as Levie did. They were now Greg’s older brothers, and Dad’s. In this moment, he realized, he had three Dad’s who loved him, unconditionally. That brought a new round of tears to the teen’s eyes. “Thank you, Dad’s. Umm, It’s okay if I call you guys Dad’s, every now and again, like Lev does, isn’t it?”

“Of course, Son. As long as you’re comfortable with that. To us, you, Brandon, and Levie, are our little brother’s, and son’s.” Troy smiled, and kissed Greg, then looked to his other two boys. “Are you two goofballs okay with that? Bran, do you mind having us as your brothers, and Dads?”

Brandon, and Levie smiled. Then the teens ran to join the group hug.

“I’d love to be your kid brother, and son Bropops. And, I know Mom, and Dad, are gonna love sharing me and Greg with you.” Brandon said.

“It’ll give them a break, and they can go on vacation.” Greg giggled, and squirmed as Levie and Brandon tickled his sides.

“Yes, my army of family is growing. World domination, is within my grasp.” Levie’s comment earned him a communal groan, and a noogie from Jaycen.

Just after the fire was out, Stuart’s car drove up to the safe part of the house. He was out in a flash, and hugging the three teens.

“What happened baby boy?” Jaycen asked as he looked at the charred remains of his truck, and Troy’s Sonata.

“Honestly, we have no idea Bropop, The three of us were coming back from the ridge, when we heard a loud noise, and saw the fire’s glow. I’m pretty sure, it was Mac’s truck, that almost hit us just now. We’ll have to check the cameras.” Levie sighed, then locked eyes with Jaycen, and Troy. “ Troypop, I’m sorry, I was careless today. I gave Greg a gun, when he’d never held one before. I also left my .38, and your glock in the Sonata. Jaycepop, I never even thought to check your truck for any firearms. And, I’m sorry, for letting this fire happen on my watch. I’ll understand, if you don’t trust me to run the place alone for a while.” Levie didn’t have time to wallow in his self pity. Right after his statements, the teen was immediately tackled to the ground. His squeals and laughter, rang out amid the chatter and noise of the people gathered. Jaycen, and Troy had Levie pinned down, while Brandon, and Greg were tickling him into an oblivion of hysterics.

“You’ve done nothing wrong, and only what you had to do. In one day, you and Greg saved us from Milo. Then, you saved Triton, took on a bully who was a lot bigger than you, and started trying to put out the two fires. You’ve proven yourself as a man, who’s worthy of the respect he receives. Levie Michael Stillman, we couldn’t be prouder, or love you anymore than we do. I know Mom, and Dad are looking down, and beaming right now.

“Baby boy, we’ve been through this. I wasn’t honest with you about the gun. That was on me, not you.” Greg said as he tickled his soulmate’s ribs, and sides.

“Yeah, baby bro, and you gave us our first lesson in gun safety, in the hospital parking lot.” Brandon smiled, and continued to tickle the vulnerable stomach. The blonde also lifted the shirt a bit, to expose his brother’s very ticklish navel. Licking his lips, the devious teen’s index finger gently poked, and lightly scratched around the belly button crevice.

The tickling of his navel, caused Levie’s laughter to rise in pitch and volume.

“Now, if you don’t stop being so hard on yourself, I’m gonna be forced to take your boots off, then tickle your sock clad feet. If that doesn’t work, I’ll have to take the socks too, and tickle your bare soles.” Brandon’s threat lost some of it’s intimidation, when the blonde teen started giggling.

“Bran, we’re gonna have to work with you on keeping a straight face when making a threat. You were as threatening as a fluffy baby chick just now.” Jaycen giggled, as Brandon looked at him, and pouted.

“Okay, I give, I’ll stop taking the blame for everything.” Levie yelled out.

“Good, now I think you three have done enough for one day. Why don’t you boys, go inside, and take a hot shower. We’ll have dinner heated up, and one beer a piece waiting for you.”

“What about dealing with the authorities?” Levie asked after he’d recovered.

“Troypop, and I will handle them. I’m sure Jackson, and Fire Marshal Simmons will be able to come back in the morning for statements.” Jaycen said. He, Stuart, and Troy hugged the three teens as they went inside.

“Those boys, are truly, amazing. I’m so proud of them.” Stuart said, wiping his tears.

“We know, Uncle Stu. They’re our world. We can’t wait, to see what they can accomplish in the future.” Jaycen hugged his husband.

“If you two don’t need me, I’m gonna go home. I love you boys.” Stuart hugged and kissed his nephews.

“We love you too Uncle Stu. Be safe going home.” The two men returned the affection, and waved, as Stuart drove off.

Once inside, Jaycen and Troy got themselves a beer. “Babe, we need to call Dad, Linda, and Tom. We can’t keep what happened from them.” Troy said, with his head on his husband’s shoulder.

“I’ll shoot a text to Jacks, letting him know we’ll be in the kitchen, or office.”Jaycen set his beer down, and texted the Sheriff. With that our of the way, the two men got their beers, and went into the office.. They’d decided it would be easier to do a conference call.

“Hey guys, it’s Jaycen” He said, and put the call on speaker.

“Hey Linda, Tom, I’m Troy. It’s nice to meet you, at least over the phone. Look, we need to bring the three of you up to speed on what’s been happening since the boys returned.”

Jaycen and Troy spent the next half hour reassuring the three other adults the boys were fine, and everything was under control. After confirming everyone would be there in the morning, The couple ended the call, and went into the kitchen. A few minutes later, Jackson, and Mitchell Simmons joined the couple in having a beer, and they relaxed in the lounge room.

Upstairs, in Levie’s bathroom, Brandon had finished his shower. The blonde wrapped a towel around himself, then trekked barefoot into his brother’s room, and sat on the bed. He was just about to get dressed in the clothes Levie gave him, when a note, taped to the dresser mirror, caught his attention. Brandon knew it wasn’t there when he got in the shower. He walked over, pulled the note off, and read it. His skin turned white, he started breathing heavily, and tears began streaming down his cheeks. Without any thought of his appearance, or lack of clothes, the blonde took the note, and ran downstairs. “Jaycen, Troy, I… We…. HELP!!!”

The distraught blonde's desperate cries for help, brought all four men running. “Bran, what’s wrong? Jayce, the boy’s in shock.” Instantly, Brandon was swept off his feet, and being cradled in Troy’s arms. The brunette led the other three men into the lounge, where he gently set Brandon’s quivering body on the sofa.

Jaycen quickly, brought over a damp wash cloth, and started wiping the boy’s brow. “It’s okay baby boy. Just calm down, and tell us what’s wrong.” He said, after leaning over, and kissing the frightened teen’s cheek.

“It’s Lev… He’s…. We’re all…” The young man’s violent sobbing, and anxiety made it hard for him to complete a coherent thought. Brandon was steadily growing frustrated, finally, he held out the note, and then laid his head on Troy’s lap.

Jaycen retrieved the crumpled note, and started reading. The primal, gut wrenching growl that came from Jaycen, caused everyone in the room to cringe, and shiver. Brandon, closed his eyes, pressed harder against Troy’s warm body, and curled up in the fetal position. No one seemed to even be aware, of the teen’s nudity.

“What’s it say babe?” Troy, for the first time in his life, was scared of what Jaycen was thinking because of what he read.

“I can’t bring myself to utter the words on this piece of paper.” The enraged red head, just held the note out, and started pacing, as it passed between the three other men.

“Jacks, give me a minute to make sure Bran’s ok, and you’ll have every bit of recorded footage, since the incident in the barn. Then, we need to work on a plan to have the entire property patrolled.” Jaycen said when he was able to think clearly again.

“Won’t that be a lot of footage to sift through? Given this note, we need to act as quickly as possible.” Jackson asked, as he gently smoothed Brandon’s hair. “Poor guy.”

“I’m fine, we need to protect each other, and Lev. If anything happens to him, I’d never forgive myself.” Brandon whispered. He was finally able to sit up, but, made no attempt to leave the safety of Troy’s embrace, despite his being nude.

“The cameras are at different angles, so it won’t be as bad as you think. Normally, I’d be the first to tell Lev what’s going on, but given everything he’s already been through I don’t….”

“Don’t what? Think I’d be able to handle it?” Levie’s and Greg’s unseen appearance made the men in the room jump in surprise.

“Kiddo, I know how that sounded, but trust me on this, you don’t need to see…”

“I’m guessing whatever is written on that piece of paper, is the reason Brandon’s being cradled, completely naked.” Before anyone could react, the red head teen grabbed the note, and began reading.

Greg felt Levie’s emotions, spiking at a dangerous speed. The raven haired teen had his mate safely in his arms, at the same time Levie passed out. Troy and Brandon moved to the chair, so Levie could be placed on the sofa. “Guys, I think the two of us need to go lie down. I’m not leaving Levie by himself. Is it ok if we have dinner upstairs in a little bit? It’ll allow my angel to get some needed rest.”

“Of course baby boy.” Troy said as he and Jaycen kissed both Greg, and Levie.

Greg smiled, and carried the sleeping boy in his arms upstairs. He started to go to Levie’s room, but something stopped him, and he turned towards the Bropop’s room. Opening the door, he laid Levie on the plush carpet, while he turned down the bed. Then the raven haired teen picked up his mate, placed him on the bed, and stripped Levie down to his boxer/briefs. After kissing his love’s forehead, and undressing, Greg pulled the covers over both of them, and cuddled against the other teen.

A couple minutes later, the door opened, and Brandon shuffled his way to the bed. He kissed both Greg’s and Levie’s slumbering forms, then got in the bed on the other side of his red haired brother.

After saying goodnight to Mitch, and Jackson, the two men, crept upstairs to check on the boys. When they didn’t find them in Levie’s room,, the couple checked theirs. “Look at them, babe. They’re just too adorable.” Troy said, as he pulled out his camera, and snapped picture of the three teens cuddled together.

“I know love. My heart is aching, over the thought of someone hurting any of these sweet angels.” Jaycen didn’t try to stop the tears that fell.

“Let’s go, we’ll bring them something to eat, in a couple hours. We’ve got plans to make.” Troy closed the door, and led his husband back to the kitchen.

Triton's such an adorable, and loving horse. He's really happy, having another Papa, and new Uncle. The good thing is, the day's coming to an end. Here's hoping, at least the family can get through the rest of the night, without anything else happening.
Hope you guys continue to enjoy the story. I'm really looking forward to what's gonna happen next.
Thanks for reading , please, continue to give your reactions, and feedback.
Love y'all
Copyright © 2021 Ajbt2001; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 3
  • Love 5
  • Wow 1
  • Angry 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

3 minutes ago, chris191070 said:

Triton is an adorable member of the family. The fire is bad, but that note even worse.

You better not hurt Levie

Well, the only promise I can make, is nothing that happens will cause lasting damage, and he won't die. I'd be lynched, if Levie died. LOL

  • Love 3
Link to comment

I do love Triton.  He is just like his boy.  Neither Triton or Levie own the other, but they are truly devoted, loving and loyal to each other.  What was in that damned note?  I do know that Troy and Jaycen will do their best to make sure no harm comes to any of their sons.

  • Love 2
Link to comment

I'm gonna work in the note, just not sure how, or when yet. I get ideas, but then they start molding into, what seems the perfect timing, and scenario when I start writing. 

  • Love 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..