Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

It Wasn't Me - 18. Chapter 18-Matt's film project gets me a date

I hate my body.

I spend the night tossing in my bed biting my lip trying to stop the movement in my hips. In my mind this guy was on top of me. Rubbing against each others bare skin. My lips on his. His hands all over me, I mean all over me.

I was breathing heavily. I was boiling hot. I was whispering "oh my god". Don't matter how much I tried to change it, I still woke up drooling on my pillow.

%%%%%

"You going to think I'm crazy." Matt said popping up at my locker.

I laughed, "I already know that you're crazy."

"Tell him about your idea Matthew." Alfreda cheered proudly standing beside him.

"Well for my AV class we have to make a mini documentary, and my teacher said he wants us to try to do something interesting involving a social issues....and I think I've thought of the perfect idea."

"What?"

"Wouldn't it be interesting if we could see the world though a girl's eyes. It came to me when Alfreda and I were talking about how women are socially mistreated and used as sex objects."

I raised my eyebrows. He had to be joking, "That's crazy…but I guess that would be kinda interesting."

"That's right." Alfreda said staring at Matt like she was Dr. Frankenstein building her creation.

"So my idea is that I interview a guy. Then we dress him up as a girl and watch him go a date...you know to see what's like form a girl point of view."

I nodded, "I get that...but what guy would go though that?"

They nodded and smiled to me. I could tell what they were thinking.

"No, no, no." I demanded.

"Come on,you're the ideal womanizing dougebag." Alfreda coaxed.

I leaned up against the lockers, "Thanks for the complement, but no."

"Please Jamie, I would do it, but can image me in a dress?" he chuckled motioning to his body.

Um…Matt in a dress...wasn't going to work. He was cute as a guy, but he would ugly as girl. Matt's face…just wasn't pretty, handsome but not pretty, not like that (and make-up could only do so much). And his body…would look too manly in tight dress. His build was too big to be a believable girl. I was always way more slimmer.

And then he gave me...that smile.

Damn him!

I rolled my eyes, "Okay fine".

"Thanks." Matt said wrapping his arms around me. I couldn't help to return the embrace. He always gave the tightest and warmest hugs.

***

The next day I went to Alfreda's house to pick out an outfit. I know it's scary, but back then she and I were somehow the same size. Probably because I was skinny for a guy.

"So what did Mr. Donovan say about this?" She asked as we looked though her closet.

"Tony understood the whole social experimentation thing. He said he's proud that I would help Matt….and he even thinks it will help me." I replied holding a red skirt to my waist.

"Well we know Mr. Donovan is open-minded. That's why you two work." She looked over at me with the skirt and nodded, "Oh that would be cute on you."

"Really?" I asked holding up the skirt. "With a black top?"

"Totally." She picked up a few items, "and with this top, these boots, oh and I know just what do to with your wig and make-up."

"Cool."I approved, "Um…Alfreda."

She handed the clothes, "Yea?"

"Thank you."

***

As I walked through the halls every guy at school was staring at me while Matt followed me with his camera.

"Why is everybody staring at me?" I whispered to him.

"Well Jamie...you look kinda hot."

I laughed at first then I looked around. They were smiling, winking, waving at me.

And…I couldn't help it. I giggled and flirty waved back. I put a little more in hip in my walk to Alfreda by the lockers.

"So how does it feel James?" she laughed.

"I'm not James right now." I reminded her.

She nodded, "Oh yea that's right, he needs a girl's name."

Matt agreed, "Okay how about Jane?"

I shook my head, "No."

He raised his eyebrow, "Does it matter?"

"Have you thought about this haven't you?" Alfreda consulted.

"A little." I whispered.

"Okay what name would you like?"

There was one name that I desired. A name that was sexy, bold, and showed a person totally in control of their life.

"Maria." I said.

They both stared at me. Neither of them knew about the make-up stuff…as kids I always thought it was too strange to mention.

"Anyway...Maria, this is a mini camera, so that we can get your point of view...I think I'll clip it here." He clipped it to my blouse then rearranged my long black wig to semi cover it.

Then Mr. tall, dark, and handsome came up to us.

"Hey guys." He waved carelessly to Alfreda and Matt until his light brown eyes saw me. Then he crooked his head and cracked his smile, "Hi, I'm Shane."

"Shane, this is Maria." Alfreda connected.

"Hi." I bubbled.

"Are you new?" Shane inquired.

"Yea…you could say that." I chuckled.

He moved closer to me, "Hey if you want I'll be happy to take you out and show you around."

A guy was actually asking me out...wow turned out to be exciting.

"That would be great." I nodded trying to keep my cool.

"About Saturday?" he asked.

"Okay Saturday." I playfully battered my eyes.

He winked at me, "I'll see you then."

"Jamie way ago." Matt awed.

"You got a hot date." Alfreda cheered, then she whispered in my ear, "And you're having a little too much fun with this."

****

"How about a pants suit?" I asked shuffling though Alfreda's closet.

"No." She smirked, "Pants suits are way too old looking, even I know that." She looked around the closet, "Oh what about this?"

She held up a red long-sleeved mini dress.

"Really? It's kind of short?"

"Well, you have the legs for it. And red is your color."

"Okay." I agreed pulling off my clothes. I didn't even think it would strange taking my clothes off in front of her, I mean it's only Alfeda. I slipped on the dress and stood up to let her helped me zip it. I sat down in front of the make-up on her desk. She sat in the chair next to me and pick up one of her lipsticks.

"Wait." I quickly got up to walk to my jeans on the floor. I took it out. I took out my mom's lipstick.

"What is that?"

I sat back down, "It's called Maria red…my mom gave to me."

"Your mom gave you lipstick?"

"Yea," I opened it and held it up, "Isn't it pretty." I started spreading on my lips.

"James."

I looked back up at her.

Copyright © 2015 Another Gay Writer; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..