Jump to content
    Arch Hunter
  • Author
  • 3,546 Words
  • 2,749 Views
  • 13 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Sammy's Kitchen - 12. Chapter 12

I woke up early to prepare food for the whole day, but the first thing I did was to check our ForFanz. I gasped when I saw we had two new subscription requests. With our security settings, I was able to review their profiles before approving or declining them. They were both long-time users with many contacts and a high reputation rating. I wasn’t able to find what reputation meant exactly but it seemed to be a score calculated by an algorithm based on the interaction with creators and other users. I woke up Jake before doing anything and we decided to accept them.

Three subs and $60 a month. I found it hard to believe. This was both scary and exciting! It kind of felt like on Devil Viper, where there was no real threat, but the ride did a spectacular job of convincing me otherwise. FF was a very real ride with real stakes. We had to tread carefully but I never felt so alive. Looking in Jake’s eyes, he was feeling it too. We kissed deeply and passionately for five minutes before moving on to our chores. We were just in our underwear and Mom wasn’t home but we didn’t have time to have sex. I made a mental note to take it easy and when the turmoil is over to reward ourselves with some quality Jakey and Sammy time.

I gave Jake my YouTube credentials so he could finally upload the tapas video featuring the local high school soccer players, shirtless and full of testosterone. It was only 10 am when I was done with cooking for the day, and the video was almost up. Those files were huge and our Internet wasn't very fast.

I approached Jake from behind as he was sitting on the chair and wrapped my hands around his neck.

“Hello,” he said and looked up, allowing me to give him a short kiss.

We watched in silence as the YouTube upload progress bar filled up. I was really proud of this vid. Six different tapas recipes and four sexy, worked-up teenage boys.

I mentioned it to Jake and he corrected me. “Five sexy boys, Sammy. You forgot about yourself.”

“Thank you, Jakey… I think you are very sexy, too. We really have to make more room for some special alone time.”

“We do… maybe tonight,” he said. “We can wait until Mom is asleep and… whoa! Look, Sammy, it’s snowing again!”

I looked outside the window and he was right. There was no wind, and the large, fluffy snowflakes were lazily descending to the ground without direction.

“It’s a sign, Sammy! This city will descend into frozen chaos if we don't do something about it.”

***

Twenty minutes later we were outside with our winter hats and warm hoodie jackets protecting us from the snow and the cold. We had to walk quite far to leave our poor neighborhood and reach a wealthier district with some nice houses and double garages. All houses were already decorated with lights and ornaments. After dark, the street must’ve looked like a stage for a Christmas commercial.

“Alright, Jakey, we need to make at least one hundred bucks to have enough for Christmas shopping and to get something nice for Mom.”

“Do you think we can charge that much?”

“I don’t think so. We’re going to have to find a few customers.”

“Shit, Sammy. Tomorrow’s school! We only have today.”

“That’s not all. Look, all these driveways look freshly shoveled.”

“Bastards!” Jake growled. He bowed to take some snow into his hands, formed a snowball, and threw it in the middle of someone's driveway.

“Jakey, stop it! We’re the nicest and most adorable twin brothers on earth, don’t you remember the plan?”

“Yeah, yeah, I’m sorry, Sammy. Wait, look over there!”

I looked in the direction he was pointing at and there was our first potential client.

“How would they even get out with their cars through all that snow?” Jake asked. There was a thick layer of snow and someone who lived there had only shoveled the path between the sidewalk and the front door.”

“I don’t know, Jakey, maybe they don’t drive.”

“That’s it, Sammy! They probably use the garage to grow weed. Let’s see if they’re too stoned to take care of their driveway but have a hundred dollars lying around.”

We approached the house door and Jake rang the bell. No sounds came from inside and after a while, he rang again. After a minute, we looked at each other, shrugged, and continued walking down the street.

“Maybe they’re at church or something,” I said.

“Yup, maybe. Or off to sell their weed to kids at the playground,” Jake concluded.

“Yes, Jakey. Both scenarios are equally possible. It looks like it’s not going to be as easy as we thought.”

“Don’t worry, Sammy, we only just started. Look there, another one deep under the snow. Let’s go!”

We rang another doorbell and this time a tall, bearded man around forty years old opened.

“How can I help you, boys?” he asked, eyeing us curiously. We were used to people looking at us like this.

“Hello, sir,” Jake started with his contagious smile, “My name is Jake and this is Sammy. We’ve noticed that your driveway could use some shoveling. Our mom lost her job right before Christmas and we’re trying to make a few extra bucks to help out.”

The man closed the door behind himself and crossed his arms. He was only wearing jeans and a sweater and it was a chilly morning.

“I’m sorry, boys,” the man said. “You’re right, I need someone to take care of all that snow but I already promised the job to a kid next door. You’re too late.”

“Awww,” Jake pouted adorably. He was so convincing it was scary. “I see. If you need help with anything else around the house, we’d be happy to help, too.”

The man scratched his beard and looked to the left and right. “I don’t think so, boys. Well, I do need the snow from the roof removed but I’m going to have a professional handle this one.”

“No need to!” Jakey exclaimed with fresh energy. “We’ll handle that for you at a quarter of the price. Just show us the way and leave it to us.”

Jake’s charm seemed to work because the man gave him a warm smile. “This is very nice of you, but I don’t really think it’s a good idea. You boys seem nice but I don’t want you to fall and break your necks. I’m sorry.”

Jake looked down. “Awww. Okay, I understand. Come on, Sammy, let’s try somewhere else. Goodbye, sir.”

“Good luck, boys,” he said and disappeared into the warmth of his home.

We were already back on the street when the door opened again and we heard the guy’s voice calling us.

“Boys! Wait for a second,” he hollered and walked in our direction. He was now wearing a jacket and holding a bill in his hand. “Take it, boys,” he said, handing us over a twenty. “I’m sorry your Mom lost her job. Have a Merry Christmas.”

“Thank you very much, sir, but we can't take it,” Jake said, “we are not beggars. We only look to do some honest work in our free time. We’re not desperate. This is very nice of you, though. Merry Christmas to you, too. Come on, Sammy.”

“Wow,” I said as we were walking down the sidewalk. “You handled it so well, Jakey. This guy really felt bad he didn’t have any job for us.”

“Do you think I destroyed his Christmas, Sammy?”

I chuckled. “No! I’m only saying this was very sweet and wholesome.”

“I can be wholesome sometimes,” he shrugged. “Either way, we’re still broke. But look, there’s another unshoveled one.”

“I hope that kid that the guy mentioned doesn’t have a monopoly on the whole neighborhood,” I noticed.

“If he does, I can find and bully him, Sammy.”

“Very funny. Okay, let’s be serious now,” I said and rang the doorbell on the house with the snow-covered yard.

There was no sign of life again and we were about to give up when we heard the sound of the door unlocking, and a moment later, an elderly lady stood there, wearing a coat and a hat.

“Hello, Ma’am,” Jake said sweetly. I felt a little bad he was doing all the talking but he’d taken to it like a fish to water. “I’m Jake and this is my brother Sammy. Would you like us to help you with shoveling the snow from your driveway? It’s been a rough month for our mom and we’re trying to help her out.”

“I’m very sorry to hear it, dearies. To tell you the truth, my husband sold the car after he suffered a stroke, so we don’t really bother with shoveling anymore.”

Jake pulled his secret weapon. “Awww…”

“... well, if it’s so important to you, boys, then go ahead. How does thirty dollars sound?”

“Amazing!” we said at the same time. “Thank you, Ma’am,” Jake added. “Just show us where the shovels are and leave it to us!”

She frowned. “Oh yes, the shovels. You don’t happen to have any on you, right? I’m pretty sure we don’t have a shovel, unfortunately.”

Jake appraised the driveway that was covered in snow all the way up to our knees. “It shouldn’t be so hard to do it with our hands, right Sammy?”

“Jakey… absolutely not. Let’s ask the guy we just talked to if we can borrow a shovel.”

“Brilliant idea! Okay, thank you, Ma’am, we’ll get a shovel and be right back.”

“Damn, Jakey,” I said as we walked back to the previous house. “You should become a lawyer or a politician. You really know how to wrap people around your finger.”

“Stop it, Sammy. We’re still broke. Thank me when we earn our first quarter.”

“Jakey… look,” I said.

There was a kid around our age in the bearded man’s driveway. He didn’t notice us as he was shoveling the snow.

“Oh crap. Do you think he has more shovels, Sammy?”

“Let’s just try somewhere else, Jakey.”

“This is like we're in a game quest just walking from one place to another,” Jake said with resignation. “Let’s ask next door.”

“Go on without me, Jakey, I just remembered I have to call Leo about something.”

When Jake left, I dialed Leo’s number and a few seconds later, he picked up.

“Hey, Sammy… I mean, Sam,” he said. “How is it going?”

“Not bad, Leo. Thank you for subscribing to our FF channel.”

“My pleasure. I love what you guys do. The rice ball video was very, um, exciting to watch. Do you need to discuss some new content ideas?”

“Uh, not really,” I said meekly. “Listen, Leo, you already helped us a lot but I wanted to ask for another favor. See, Mom still hasn't found a new job and there have been some unexpected expenses, and… uhm, do you think we could borrow a hundred for a couple of weeks? We already have three subs in one day. Two more and we’ll be able to pay you back on the 10th.”

“I’d love to!” he said eagerly but then his voice sank. “There’s only one problem. I got a text from my manager this morning. She’s firing me. It’s not like I have any savings so things are going to be pretty tight over here as well.”

“Wow, I’m sorry,” I said. “Please tell me you didn’t lose it for letting us sit on that VIP couch.”

“No, it wasn’t that. Well, not only that. This job sucked anyway. Everyone was super uptight. Don’t worry about it. And I’m sorry I can’t help. I could spare a fiver if it’s of any help.”

“No, Leo, it’s alright. I hope you find a new job soon.”

“Thanks, Sam. What are you guys up to?”

I sighed. “We’re out trying to earn some extra cash shoveling.”

“How is it going?”

“Bad. We left home two hours ago and so far we’ve been only walking from place to place.”

“You’ll be fine. And if you keep it up on FF, you’re going to forget about all your problems soon.”

I really hoped so. That’s when I saw Jake coming in my direction with empty hands. “I need to go, Leo. See you.”

“Let’s go, Sammy,” Jake said when I put the phone back in my pocket.

“They didn’t have a shovel, huh?”

“They did. They asked me to leave something as collateral so that I don’t steal it. I told them their hearts are rotten and left.”

“You did the right thing, Jakey. People need to trust one another. Let’s try over there. This one is freshly shoveled so I bet they have one or maybe even two,” I said and a moment later we rang yet another doorbell.

“We’re really out of luck today, Sammy,” Jake said after we rang for the third time and there was no response.

We were about to leave when a car pulled up the driveway. The car stopped abruptly in front of the garage door and two people hopped out of it - a large, slightly obese man in his mid-forties and a small, dark-haired woman at least two decades younger.

“Hello Mr. Holt,” we said in unison with Jake, suppressing our surprise.

“Hello boys,” he said. “If you’re here to see Billy, he’s not home.”

“Uh,” I stuttered, “actually we’re not. We had no idea he lives here.”

“That’s right, Mr. Holt,” Jake added. “We promised a nice lady who lives down the street to help her with shoveling her driveway but she doesn’t have a shovel; so we’ve been asking around the neighborhood to borrow one.”

“What a coincidence, boys,” our school principal said. The woman standing next to him was giving us a patronizing smile I didn’t like. “You’re lucky today,” he added and opened the garage gate with a remote. A minute later, he was back with a shovel. “I only got one but I get that you’re used to sharing things, hahaha!”

“Hahaha,” we forced an awkward chuckle but accepted the shovel with gratitude. “Thank you, Mr. Holt, we’ll bring it back in an hour or two.”

“No rush boys. Just don’t get any snow on it, it’s brand new. Hahaha! I’m just joking boys, Take your time, we’ll be here all day. Just remember to knock, hahaha!”

We were happy to say our goodbyes and be on our way.

“Sheesh, Sammy, that was weird.”

“I prefer him at school when he’s not trying to pretend he’s chill and funny.”

“Me too, Sammy. He was probably acting like that because of that woman. That wasn’t Billy’s mother, right?”

“Unless she had given birth to Billy when she was seven, no it was not.”

“I heard he was divorced but I didn’t expect to see this.”

“So this is what he does when he gets rid of Billy.”

“It’s fucking weird, Sammy. I can’t wait to talk to Billy about it.”

The work let us forget about the encounter with Mr. Holt. The snow was wet and hard and it was almost impossible to dig through at first. We took turns shoveling and resting. We were almost done when Jake hit me with a snowball and we started a snowball fight that lasted for a good ten minutes until we remembered that we were in someone’s yard.

When the driveway was finally done, we collected our payment, returned the shovel, and headed back home.

“Shit, Sammy, I’m exhausted,” Jake uttered.

“Don’t you have soccer practice, in like two hours?”

“Not anymore, Sammy. I texted the coach that I have diarrhea.”

“Really?”

“Yup. I’m spending the rest of the day with you.”

***

Mom was already home when we came back.

“Mom! We earned thirty bucks!” Jakey hollered the second we closed the door behind us.

Mom stood in the living room door and her arms crossed. “I thought the shoveling thing was a joke.”

“Nope,” he said, handing her the bills.

“We hoped to make $100 to cover all Christmas expenses,” I said, “but we had some operational difficulties. That’s fine, though. I already came up with a great budget Christmas menu; it won’t make the oven run for too long, either.”

“Boys… it’s fine. We’ll manage somehow. I’m sorry for the meltdown yesterday. Also, I talked to my college friend earlier and she said she has some bookkeeping work at her company she could use my help with after the New Year.”

I didn’t want to discourage her as long as our career was way up in the air. The three of us just hugged.

“It’s going to be fine, boys.”

***

All evening I couldn’t wait for Mom to go to bed but when she finally did, my eyes were closing, too.

We were just in our underwear and Jake was lying flat on top of me. We’ve been kissing for a while and as much as I was aroused, I felt like I could fall asleep any moment.

It changed when Jake’s lips moved down past my neck and he started suckling on my nipple. My senses exploded and I got goosebumps all over my body. I had no idea my nipples were so sensitive.

“Oh god, Jakey, don’t stop,” I whispered but I really didn’t have to encourage him. He would only stop to slide from one nipple to the other one and then back again. “Shit… Jakey, I think I’m going to faint.”

Jake didn’t seem like he was getting bored with his task. On the contrary, he seemed completely and passionately lost in it. I hated that once again it was all about making me happy but it felt too good to act on it. Instead, I grabbed the waistline of my briefs and slid them down to my thighs. Right on cue, Jake grabbed my throbbing cock and continued tickling my nipples with his tongue.

“A little slower, Jakey, I’m already on the edge,” I mumbled. The electric feeling coming from the two fronts now was overwhelming. Jake immediately adjusted his tempo and was only ever so gently kissing my chest as he tormented my penis with the slowest and most sensual strokes. I lost any perception of time and the ability to think logically. I felt as if my brain had turned into a sponge, designed solely to process incoming pleasures. I knew that the intensity of the feelings was caused by the fact that it was Jake and not someone else doing it to me. I was faintly aware that I placed my hands on his hair and my fingers started mindlessly massaging his head.

“Oohh.. oohh… oohh…” I cooed quietly. Jake must’ve been going like this for thirty minutes, possibly even longer, but I wasn’t getting numb or bored. Every second seemed just as good as the last and Jake was constantly making tiny changes to his manipulations that made every moment fresh and new. It was so, SO orgasmic. He’d been edging me expertly as if he was hardwired to my brain and able to tell precisely what I was experiencing. One more lick, one extra touch and I’d be exploding.

At one point, I felt Jake’s tongue slide up to my neck and when he kissed my skin there, I thought I had been electrocuted.

“Oh… oh goddd…” I hissed, spasming and curling my toes. This was a complete sensory overload. And yet, somehow Jake managed to keep me right on the edge and not a step farther.

Then, just like Devil Viper, he suddenly plunged to my crotch and took my penis in his mouth. I spread my legs wide to allow his hand to access my balls and the sensitive patch of skin beneath them.

“Ack…” I just grunted and felt it coming. It took only three sucks and I violently exploded inside Jake’s mouth. My body was shaking as my dick began the most powerful eruption of my life. I didn’t want to do it, but I instinctively pressed Jake’s head down as he was struggling to milk every drop of me.

Finally, my orgasm was over and I let my hands fall to my sides. Even though Jake did all the work, I could smell the mix of my cum and sweat in the air.

Jake crawled back up and there was a cheeky smile on his face.

“Jakey… what have you done?” I managed. “This was…”

“I’ll be right back, Sammy,” he interrupted me.

Barely, consciously, I grabbed his arm. “You’re not going anywhere, Jakey. Not before I make up for what you just did to me.”

“You need to sleep, Sammy.”

“No, I need to suck your dick and lick every inch of your skin, Jakey.”

He chuckled. “Alright, alright. Just let me brush my teeth and you can do all those things and more.”

“Okay, Jakey. I trust you,” I said and gave him a few gentle kisses before he left.

I shouldn’t have trusted myself, though. Before he was back, I was fast asleep.

Copyright © 2021 Arch Hunter; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 11
  • Love 14
  • Wow 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Not much to add here...everybody hit all the right points, adding content is the way to go if they don't want to purchase a couple of shovels!!!

snow grilling GIF by Minnesota Lottery

Edited by drsawzall
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
  • Site Moderator
10 minutes ago, Arch Hunter said:

So true... hopefully they will start seeing where the real money is. They need the cash before Christmas, though, and they won't see any money from their social media before the next month, so don't blame them

Sammy needs to rely on his skills and make some irresistible treats to sell.

  • Like 5
Link to comment
2 minutes ago, drpaladin said:

Sammy needs to rely on his skills and make some irresistible treats to sell.

Well he already has some irresistible treats isn't that the reason for the website?

  • Like 1
  • Haha 4
Link to comment
  • Site Moderator
1 minute ago, weinerdog said:

Well he already has some irresistible treats isn't that the reason for the website?

LOL. I was thinking more on the cooking skill. It's already a given any channel money won't be in soon enough.

  • Like 5
Link to comment
36 minutes ago, drpaladin said:

Sammy needs to rely on his skills and make some irresistible treats to sell.

Jakey likes Sammy's irresistible treats, but they won't bring in the money just yet.

  • Like 5
Link to comment
  • Site Moderator
6 minutes ago, chris191070 said:

Jakey likes Sammy's irresistible treats, but they won't bring in the money just yet.

Oh, but they will. Just ask Emeril or your neighborhood bakery. It's nearing Christmas and everyone splurges on sweet treats.

  • Like 4
  • Fingers Crossed 1
Link to comment

It will be very interesting to see how Mr. Holt plays into this.  Is he just the creepy principal or is there more to the story?  Can Sam and Jake benefit from him in some way?

  • Like 4
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..