Jump to content
    Arch Hunter
  • Author
  • 4,022 Words
  • 2,903 Views
  • 12 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Sammy's Kitchen - 11. Chapter 11

It took some courage to talk to Mom about Contenthubb. I saw it as a point of no return in some aspects. Was this what I wanted? Every time I asked myself this question, the answer was the same. And now that Jake was in it with me, I felt like we could do anything.

“Uh, Mom?”

“What is it, Sam?”

She was watching TV. That was good. Honestly, I didn’t want her to focus too much on what I had to say to her. Jake was gone to practice and we agreed that I would handle talking to her alone.

“I have this YouTube channel, remember?”

“Of course, I remember,” she said. “I wanted to check on it a few days ago but I couldn’t find it.

“Uh, weird,” I said and started sweating. “Anyway, guess what? I hit one thousand subscribers!”

Yup, I did. When we came back home from Leo’s, I found my account unsuspended. Jake and I danced in our room like maniacs for a full minute when we saw the elusive 1k below my profile name.

“Wow, congratulations! Is that a lot?” she asked as I felt relief and realized she was clueless.

“Yes, Mom, that’s a whole lot! And guess what else? My channel is now eligible for monetization!”

“You have to pay them now? How much?”

“Mom!” I laughed. “I don’t have to pay them. They’ll be paying me!”

She looked at me as if suspecting I’m making fun of her. She probably thought I’m one of those kids screaming at the screen playing Minecraft all day long.

“I’m for real, Mom!”

“Whatever you say, Sammy. What’s the hook?”

“There is none,” I said, pretending to be offended. “I thought you’d be happier for me.”

“I am, I am, congratulations,” she said but still didn’t sound convinced. “So, where’s all the money?”

“It will come every month as I get more views, Mom. This won’t be much at first but hopefully, it will be more and more every month. There’s just one thing I need from you.”

“Somehow I saw this coming,” she said smiling.

“It’s not that, Mom! See, the earnings can only be directly transferred to a credit card and as you know, I don’t have one, so I need it to go to your account.”

“Free money every month, you say? Sure, where do I sign?”

“Let me bring my laptop!” I said and left to get it from our room. I took a deep breath before coming back. So far, everything was going smoothly.

I sat down next to Mom and opened the Contenthubb account I created a while ago.

“See, Mom? This is Contenthubb. It’s the most popular service for aggregating earnings from multiple social media platforms,” I explained. At least this part was true. “Look here. My YouTube channel is already integrated with it. The only thing you have to do is add your credit card details and there will be a direct transfer made every month,” I said and clicked on the payment settings tab.

Please provide your credit card information,” she read aloud. “Your accumulated earnings will be automatically transferred by the 10th of each month. Are you sure you’re not pulling my leg, Sammy?

“I’m not, Mom! I mean, don’t quit your job just yet. It will probably be only peanuts for starters. But this is all for real.”

“Well, okay. Just bring me my wallet.”

I obeyed and watched her fill the card details with crossed fingers. Contenthubb was a legit service used by millions so I felt good with her doing it. The important part was to keep her unaware that we’ll be connecting our ForFanz account to it later.

“Thank you, Mom,” I said and kissed her cheek when she was done. Okay, now to the hard part. “Uh, Mom? Did you see my most recent video? The one with ice cream?”

“I don’t think I did, Sammy.”

“Do you want to watch it now?” I asked and started sweating again.

“Well, okay. Is it long?”

“It’s over 15 minutes but I wanted you to see it. I made it with Jake and I wanted you to know what we’ve been doing. And what we plan to do with the channel in the future.”

We?

“Yes… Jake has become my manager. Sort of. And he will be in most of my videos from now on, Mom.”

“Okay, let’s see it,” she said.

I closed the Contenthubb tab and opened the ice cream video on YouTube. The rice ball video was removed by YouTube but this one was still up and thriving. It had 62k views now and it didn’t seem to be slowing down. I tried not to think too much about where it was getting posted. I reminded myself that I should ask Leo about it. He seemed to know his way around the Internet in that regard.

The video started. Here we go, Sammy, now keep it cool, it’s going to be fine.

“Oh, so that’s why we’d been eating ice cream for three days in a row,” Mom said three minutes in.

“Yeah, we needed to make lots for this vid.”

My heartbeat quickened when the video progressed to the second half.

In Round Two we’ll be doing… drumroll… taste mixing!” I heard myself speak.

“I’m not sure if you’re going to like that part, Mom,” I said with my voice sounding funny.

“Why wouldn’t I?” Mom asked. “I like it so far. Your new phone really made a difference.”

Okay, let’s scoop!” blared out of the laptop speakers. I badly wanted to close my eyes.

When Jake’s lips met with mine for the first time, I discreetly looked to the side at Mom to see her reaction. To my horror, she didn’t even blink. I wanted her to laugh, I wanted her to cry, I wanted her to throw us out of her house. Indifference… I couldn’t stand it. The kisses were cut short - we had gotten rid of the most passionate parts to at least keep some appearances - but it was still what it was - kissing.

“Strawberry!”

“Chocolate!”

I couldn’t help but smile seeing Jake’s happy eyes, uninhibited and full of passion, having the time of his life. To think that I was his sexual fantasy for years before filming this video. I’d seen it too many times but I still found it hard to embrace this thought.

When the video ended, I turned to Mom. “Well?”

“What do you want me to say, Sammy?” she said. “That you’ve gone too far with that video?”

“Do you think we have?”

“What do you think?”

“Uhm,” I hesitated. “I think we’ve gone too far, to be honest. We plan to keep it more conservative from now on,” I said truthfully. At least on YouTube, I added in thoughts.

“That’s probably a good idea. You never know who’s watching it.”

“You’re right, Mom.”

“Sam… did you only show it to me because you didn’t want me to think you’re hiding it away from me?”

“Uh, yes, Mom. I didn’t want you to get the wrong idea.” I also didn’t want her to watch it herself and be able to scroll down and read the comments.

“Sam… you are my sons. I know you way better than you think I do. I didn’t learn anything new from that video. I thought it was cute and creative, if a little too bold.”

“Uh… thank you, Mom. I promise we’re going to tone it down from now on.”

“I trust you, Sammy. Just be careful. And don’t make promises you can’t keep, alright?”

“Yes, Mom,” I said and felt my head spin. “I’m going to do my homework now.”

“They’re still giving you homework, right before Christmas?” Mom asked.

“Yes… it’s nothing big,” I said, grabbed my laptop, and closed myself in our room.

***

I was on my bed, reading an assignment when I heard Jake come home. It couldn’t be anyone else. The pattern of wiping his shoes against the doormat, the sound of his quick breath from running up the stairs to the third floor, and even the speed at which he opens and closes the door. I was dozing off over the text but now I was fully awakened.

A few moments later, he entered the room with a big smile.

“Hello, partner,” he said and proceeded to take off his clothes. When he was just in his boxers, he put on his sweatshorts that he usually wore around the house.

“Sheesh, what a day!” he said, giving me another cute smile.

“Come and tell me about yours,” I said and put my book on the night shelf.

Jake didn’t waste a second and hopped on the bed to lay next to me. He placed his hand on my arm and my hand naturally went to his hip. Even being with him like this was wonderful.

“Billy came to the practice,” Jake started. “It was so weird. I totally forgot to talk to him about the team stuff when we were at Leo’s… well, at their place.”

“Did he get to play?”

“Well, we didn’t play a game. This was speed and agility training and he was doing fine. I think Sasha is only waiting for an excuse to get into a fight with him, though.”

“Wow. Isn’t the coach trying to make them get along?"

"Now that you say it, no, not really. He lets Sasha do what he wants. It's all very weird. Anyway, how did it go with Mom?"

"Uh, good, I guess. She added her card details to Contenthubb and Leo sent me the invitation to ForFanz."

"Did you create an account?"

"No, not yet. I waited to do it with you."

"Thank you, Sammy… wait, is something wrong?"

I sighed. "Please hug me, Jakey."

Jake didn't have to be asked twice. A moment later, we were laying on our sides and hugging tightly.

"There, there. Now tell me what's wrong, little bro."

"... I think she knows, Jakey."

Jake touched my nose with his nose and looked me deep in the eyes. I could feel his breath on my lips.

"She knows what, Sammy?"

I closed my eyes for a second. I was hoping this would take as few words as possible. "Well, you know. About us."

"Why do you think so?"

"I showed her the ice cream video and…"

"Wait what? Why did you show it to her?"

"Jakey, come on, I had to. Even if she hadn't seen it before, she would surely want to check my videos every now and then now that we're supposed to be making money. I didn't want her to think we're ashamed of what we're doing."

Jake paused to take it all in and gave me a quick kiss. "Okay, I guess it makes sense. So how did she react?"

"She didn't bat an eye."

"What?"

"Exactly. That's what worried me. And then… and then she said she didn't learn anything new from that video."

"Oh fuck, Sammy, she couldn't mean…"

"I wish I had pressed her, Jakey. And, you know, ask her about it so there would be no doubt… but I couldn't do it."

Jake grabbed my hand and played with my fingers for a while. I could tell he was thinking.

"Would you feel better if we came out to her, Sammy?" he said finally.

"I have no idea, Jakey. I'm scared."

"You have nothing to worry about, Sammy. You have me."

"Also, I did some research," he said weakly after a while. "At least it's not illegal, what we're doing. It would be if you were my sister but since we're both boys…"

"Are you for real? How is that different?"

"You can't make me pregnant, Sammy, that's how. But you can always try," he whispered with a grin and touched me down there.

I laughed and looked away. "It did cross my mind," I felt little Sammy chubbing up under his touch. "But not now. We have work to do," I said as I stood up abruptly.

"Sammy, come back to bed," Jake whined. "I'm horny."

"Are you crazy? Mom is home."

Jake took his phone. "Texting her now, Sammy. Hey Mom, don't come to our room for an hour or so because I'll be sucking Sammy's… Ouch!" he screamed when I jumped at him and snatched the phone from his hand. I looked at the screen. Of course, he was not texting her.

"You little…" I started and pressed him down with my body weight and Jake started laughing uncontrollably, only pretending to fight me. He would easily overpower me if he wanted.

I quickly felt that Jake was getting pretty excited by our little wrestling game. He thrust his hips upwards and our swords clashed.

"Mmm…" Jake moaned and licked his lips.

"Bad, bad Jakey!" I scolded him and got up. Living with Jake was getting tougher and tougher since I found myself horny most of the time. Taming Jake's feral sexuality wasn't easy when I wanted to get off just as much. Someone had to be rational in this equation and I slowly accepted that it had to be me.

"Get up and let's make this ForFanz account, Jakey," I said.

"Yess!" he exclaimed and jumped off the bed. That seemed to work.

I sat on my chair and Jake shamelessly sat on my lap.

"Not again!" I complained. Last time he was sitting on me I'd lost all feeling in my leg for fifteen minutes. "Let's take it back to my bed," I decided.

Jake smiled triumphantly. "See? I just had to make it look like it was your idea."

We lay on my bed next to each other and I placed the laptop on my knees. "Okay, here's where you create your account," I said after clicking the invitation link from Leo. "Account name: Sweet and Spicy. Are we sure about that, Jakey?"

"Yes. But I had another idea - Humping Brothers."

"Jakey!" I laughed. "I'm setting it to Sweet and Spicy. Now, for the profile picture, I was thinking of this," I said and opened an image on my drive. It was the one of me and Jake just after the ride in the Ferris wheel.

"This picture is only sweet, Sammy. But I love it. There's something magical about it."

"Yes, there is, Jakey," I said and instinctively put my leg over his.

We filled in some more information and we finally got to the channel settings.

"Alright, Jakey. There we are. Subscription cost. What should we do?"

Jake scratched his chin. "Leo said that Billy is charging $4,99 a month."

"That feels a bit low, right Jakey? And there's two of us. Why don't we make it $9,99?"

"I don't know, Sammy. I was thinking more like $19,99."

"Uh, isn't that too much, Jakey? What if we get zero subs?"

"Don't you worry about that, little bro. We're going to get tons. We're not some random seven out of ten dude playing with cheap toys. We are the sexiest twins on Earth and really in love. No money can buy you that stuff. Now that I think of it, we should charge $1000 per month."

"Uh, Jakey, I don't know, let's start with $19,99, and then we can increase in the future."

"Alright, but make it even twenty bucks. I don't want us to look like some discounted underwear."

"You're right, Jakey. You're a good manager. So now what?"

"What do you mean, Sammy? We make videos! We take where we left off on YouTube and take it a notch higher."

"Do you think we could upload the uncensored rice ball video first and see what happens?"

Jake's eyes lit up. "That's a great idea! And the chicken soup - humping video, too. It will be such a "we're Sammy and Jakey and we love each other very much" statement!

"So should we use our real names for this?"

"I can't imagine calling you Gordon or Mike, Sammy."

"Yeah, me neither. Okay then… I'm uploading them and let's see what happens.”

We mindlessly watched the uploading progress bar filling up. Jake was scratching me behind my ear and I almost fell asleep on his shoulder.

“Whoa!” Jake suddenly exclaimed and I realized I must’ve been asleep.

“What happened?” I asked and stretched, poking Jake in his nose accidentally.

“We have our first subscriber, Sammy!”

“Are you for real???”

“Yep, see that number here? It says one subscriber. And if I click here, I think I can see the username and… oh, I think it’s Leo, Sammy.”

“Leothelion99,” I read aloud. “Yep, that’s him.”

“It doesn’t matter, Sammy, this is our first 20 bucks a month. Now let’s get 99 more subs and Mom can quit her job.”

I felt excited and overwhelmed at the same time. “Are we really doing this, Jakey? What if she finds out? What if anyone finds out?”

“They won’t. And here, see this checkbox? If we check it, we will be able to review every new user before they become a subscriber. There’s like, triple security here. We can check if a user has lots of other contacts, how long ago they signed up, and other stuff. Someone really thought this through, Sammy!”

“Okay, let’s check that box, Jakey. If there are any more security checkboxes, check them all, too.”

“You know, Sammy… I have a checkbox I wouldn’t mind you checking one night…”

“Stop it, Jakey!” I laughed. “That doesn’t even make any sense. Anyway, we now have to connect the FF account to Contenthubb and we’re all settled, right?”

“Yes! Do it, Sammy!”

A few clicks and one password later, there were two integrations displayed in our Contenthubb account - YouTube and ForFanz.

“Mom can never see this, Jakey,” I whispered, giving him a serious look.

“Does she have access to Contenthubb?” he asked.

“No. I made the account myself; she only added her credit card.”

“Okay, we should be fine, then. Do you have a strong password on your laptop, Sammy?”

I opened my mouth and then closed it. Before I could contain myself, I got red all over my face.

“Is it strong, Sammy???”

I smiled meekly. “Well, my password is jakey123123 and yes, you are strong, Jakey.”

“I swear to god, Sammy, you are getting bad habits from me. Change it immediately. This is the first combination she will try if she wants to see what you’re up to.”

“Alright, alright,” I said and proceeded to change my password. “I’ll call Leo and thank him for the pledge,” I said and then picked up my phone.

Just then, Mom knocked and let herself in so I cancelled it. I looked down at my leg that was sprawled on top of Jake’s. It was too late to move it away.

She looked a little serious and I didn’t like it. “Boys… I wanted to speak with you both if you have a moment. No rush, finish whatever you’re doing. I’ll be in the living room,” she said and left, not waiting for us to say anything.

When the door closed, we stared at each other in silence. Even Jake was nervous.

“... oh fuck, Jakey,” I whispered. “We’re done for.”

“You were right Sammy, she knows,” he whispered back.

“How could we be so stupid? Of course, she knows, she’s not blind.”

“Don’t worry. If she throws us on the street, we’ll ask Leo if we can rent a room or something.”

“Stop it, Jakey!” I hissed. “This is serious. I don’t even know what to tell her.”

“Let’s just go, Sammy. Let’s get this over with. I will take care of us no matter what.”

I really wanted to be holding Jake’s hand as we went to talk to Mom but it wouldn’t help. She was sitting on the armchair and we sat on the couch. There was clearly something on her mind and I didn’t want to know what it was. She never talked to us like this unless we were in serious trouble - and we never were in serious trouble.

She took a deep breath and started speaking. “Boys… I can see you’re uncomfortable and so am I, so let me get straight to the point. Do you remember last year when I told you this would be the last year when we can’t afford to have a real Christmas Eve or presents?”

We nodded, confused by what she was trying to say.

“Believe me, boys, I did everything to keep that promise but I let you down again. I still can’t find a new job and what’s worse, two days ago I got a yearly electricity bill. There’s a huge underpayment and I have no idea how I am going to pay for it. I’m afraid we have to cut all expenses for the time being, at least until I figure something out.”

Jake stood up, knelt next to the armchair, and put his hand on her hand. “Mom, don’t worry, Sammy and I will figure something out! We’re going to do some shoveling and…”

“I’m so, so sorry boys,” Mom said, not even listening to him.

I hated it whenever Mom was crying. It immediately made me cry, too, and now wasn’t an exception. I jumped from my seat and we hugged her from both sides. At least Jake was still saying things to comfort her because I couldn’t find it in me to say anything.

***

We were in our beds, ready to sleep, but our hands were touching again in between. Nothing was spoken in almost an hour but almost everything was said.

“Sammy, it’s not your fault, okay?” Jake spoke finally.

“It is.”

“How?”

“Jakey… Electricity bill. Do you think Mom uses any electricity? She watches TV for an hour before going to sleep and that’s it. Same with you. It’s me who’s running the electric oven and the stove 24/7.”

“Duh, we all have to eat, eh?”

“Yes, we do, I know. But remember when I made eight different snacks for our birthday party? Or tapas? This had everything running for hours and hours! I can make a meal that will feed us for three days in only thirty minutes.”

“Come on, Sammy! This is an investment! Your videos will soon be worth much more.”

“Yeah, only if I show my dick in them. Nobody cares about my cooking,” I said bitterly and looked away. I didn’t want to start crying again.

Jake got serious immediately. Then he jumped on my bed and sat on my groin.

“Listen up, Sammy. Listen carefully. If this ForFanz thing is going to start bringing us money, we have to make your YouTube channel grow, too. Maybe Mom doesn’t know much about social media but do you think she’ll believe us if we tell her that you got two grand a month just for a few thousand views on each video? No, Sammy, she won’t. And even if she will, someone will eventually tell her that she’s wrong. And then we’re all fucked, Sammy. So listen to me - we’re going to make your channel grow and it will be only about cooking. Oh, and about you feeding me things you cook and about me loving the hell out of it. Do you have any questions, Sammy?”

I didn’t. I wanted to be sad and down and guilty for getting my Mom into debt, but I couldn’t. We were going to make it all work.

I lifted my right hand and pressed my index finger against Jake’s mouth. He let my finger in and bit it gently. Then he sucked on it, looking me in the eyes. I felt all fuzzy again and my penis was making it clear that it was jealous of all the action my finger was getting.

But when I was about to lose myself, Jake let my finger go with a pop and went back to his bed.

“Now sleep tight, Sammurai. We have a city to shovel!”

hr /> Good to see you back. Thanks for reading!
Copyright © 2021 Arch Hunter; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 9
  • Love 21
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

So Sammy and Jakey are all set up for there naughty videos.  They are gonna need to be smart, otherwise Mum will wonder where the money is coming from when they get subscribers,

  • Like 4
  • Love 1
Link to comment
  • Site Moderator

And the game is afoot.

I don't think their mother saw the kissing as sexual, but just they are close and comfortable with each other.

I'm guessing this electric bill works on an estimated basis.

  • Like 4
  • Love 1
Link to comment

Good thinking to show their mother the ice cream video to see her reaction and be (partially) honest. And also to try and build up the cooking channel so she doesn't suspect about the money coming in. Hopefully, she won't have to worry about the electricity bill for much longer.

  • Like 3
  • Love 1
Link to comment

Normally I would say their Mom is quite naive but being a single who's working her ass off and her few spare moments are spent watching TV instead of the internet that's what people did before the internet so I can see her being unaware of what Sammy and Jake may be doing if she had spent her time online instead of TV she might have though of the possibility.

Having said all that if they end up making a thousand plus or so a month that will raise a red flag.This may not happen in the story but what I would worry about is Leo showing them a way to fraudulently access the money on the credit  card  or somehow divert it to somewhere else to cover how much they are really making.I'm probably wrong but that is in the back of my mind.

Edited by weinerdog
  • Like 4
  • Love 1
Link to comment
5 hours ago, chris191070 said:

So Sammy and Jakey are all set up for there naughty videos.  They are gonna need to be smart, otherwise Mum will wonder where the money is coming from when they get subscribers,

yeah they better not leave their laptops on without logging off... 

5 hours ago, drpaladin said:

And the game is afoot.

I don't think their mother saw the kissing as sexual, but just they are close and comfortable with each other.

I'm guessing this electric bill works on an estimated basis.

The first rule of every mother in the world - you never know what they really think.

3 hours ago, centexhairysub said:

And so it begins...  I do thing that Jake is right and they have to get the cooking channel growing and that will not only hide some of this from their mother, make Sammy happier, but also make more people aware of their other channel as well.

ah yes, can they balance it to become popular, but not too popular? 

3 hours ago, scrubber6620 said:

Jakey saves the day !

He turns Sammy's mood around and tells them what they have to do, They are foing to create popular vids. I am so glad both channels will shine and attract viewers with both boys dedicated to being winners.

... and to their wieners 😋

2 hours ago, Mawgrim said:

Good thinking to show their mother the ice cream video to see her reaction and be (partially) honest. And also to try and build up the cooking channel so she doesn't suspect about the money coming in. Hopefully, she won't have to worry about the electricity bill for much longer.

if the electricity between the boys continues to grow and she has to pay for it, she will need to make a ForFanz account herself!

2 hours ago, weinerdog said:

Normally I would say their Mom is quite naive but being a single who's working her ass off and her few spare moments are spent watching TV instead of the internet that's what people did before the internet so I can see her being unaware of what Sammy and Jake may be doing if she had spent her time online instead of TV she might have though of the possibility.

Having said all that if they end up making a thousand plus or so a month that will raise a red flag.This may not happen in the story but what I would worry about is Leo showing them a way to fraudulently access the money on the credit  card  or somehow divert it to somewhere else to cover how much they are really making.I'm probably wrong but that is in the back of my mind.

It's tempting to make Book 2 of this story solely about their mom trying to escape from prison.

  • Like 1
  • Fingers Crossed 2
Link to comment

Leo is the first sign up and Sammy's password needs to be changed. If Leo is a user , he could hane hacked Sammy's computer and  have new software have some or most of the money sent to his credit card. I hope not....

The xrated channel will likey have a short life span--guys will talk, they will be identified, the amount of money will be too large to be believed, fans will get bored unless the guys get progressively more kinky

  • Like 5
Link to comment

Quite on the set. Lights, Camera, Action! Sammy and Jakey are to the movies ... of the bed to make movies may've been more like it! Not tonight dear, I have a headache! LOL!!! 

  • Haha 5
Link to comment
15 hours ago, scrubber6620 said:

Leo is the first sign up and Sammy's password needs to be changed. If Leo is a user , he could hane hacked Sammy's computer and  have new software have some or most of the money sent to his credit card. I hope not....

Yup, let's hope Leo is not an angel of death. 

14 hours ago, Christopher said:

Quite on the set. Lights, Camera, Action! Sammy and Jakey are to the movies ... of the bed to make movies may've been more like it! Not tonight dear, I have a headache! LOL!!! 

😂

12 hours ago, drsawzall said:

How can you not love these two irrepressible rascals...

Now sleep tight, Sammurai. We have a city to shovel!”

Call me a sentimental old fool but...why do I get that there just may be a Christmas miracle in the making???

I think the boys should stick to simply naughty, not XXX rated at first! Having a little mystery 'hooks'  the viewer!!

Good point, good point... 

  • Love 4
Link to comment

A great story and a fantastic chapter, I look forward to seeing what Jake and Sammy get into next.  With luck mom won't be any the wiser to the influx of cash in her account.

  • Like 2
  • Love 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..