Jump to content
    Arch Hunter
  • Author
  • 2,834 Words
  • 2,549 Views
  • 11 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Sammy's Kitchen - 14. Chapter 14

"I commence the first Sweet and Spicy board meeting," I said.

Jake and I were sitting on the carpet in the middle of our room. It sucked to have to bother with business one day before Christmas but duties come first. At least school was over until the end of the year.

"The agenda of today's meeting is," I paused to read the only item on the list I quickly made on a piece of paper, "do we fucking post the Meet Sammy and Jakey video and where do we make the cut."

Jake raised his hand but I wasn't finished. "Now, before we discuss this fragile matter, we have to agree on how we make decisions from here on out. There's two of us, so we have to prepare for situations where we strongly disagree about something."

"Sammy… where was the last time we strongly disagreed?"

"Maybe never, but I have a feeling today could be the first."

"Okay, Sammy, listen up," Jake said animatedly. "First of all, I have three votes. One as your brother, one as your manager and one as your boyfriend. Oh, and one for being the half of the Sweet and Spicy channel. That's four votes."

"It doesn't work like that, Jakey. You can be only one at a time."

"Okay, okay," he rolled his eyes. "So who do you want me to be today?"

"I want you to be my manager, Jakey. We need to be focused and responsible."

"Good choice, Sammy. Focused and responsible are my middle names! So as your manager… I think we should post all of it."

"Ugh," I grunted. "How is this responsible?"

"Sammy… this is the hottest video anyone has ever made. At this point, we have no right to keep it to ourselves. It belongs to humanity."

"I don't think it's something a manager would say… Aren't you worried someone will see you…"

"What? Acting like a dog? Sucking your dick? Swallowing your cum? I can't force myself to be worried about this, Sammy. I want people to be turned on and jealous."

"I'm sorry Jakey, but you're not being a voice of reason at all here."

"Maybe not. But isn't it the reason we agreed to start our ForFanz in the first place?"

"Yes but…"

"No buts! We made it to help out Mom and really change things for us, Sammy. This is the fastest way possible and we're being very cautious."

"Shit, Jakey, if anyone we know sees that video… this will be the end."

"No one will see it, Sammy. Only ten people in the world will. What are the odds it would be someone we know?"

"Very small but… you know. No matter how many safety measures you use, someone can always just fetch the video from the browser and put it online for everyone to see."

"We're underage, Sammy. I'm sorry, but we don't look anywhere close to 18. If someone posts it in a public place, it will be taken down immediately."

This is something I couldn't really argue about. This wasn't the kind of video that would be possible to find without digging very deep.

"Listen, Sammy,” Jake said in a conciliatory tone. How about we go and visit Leo. Maybe he has good advice and will make you feel safer."

"... I guess. But we'd have to do it now. I have lots of Christmas shopping and preparations to do."

"Good call, Sammy. Too bad Mom is working on Christmas Eve."

"She said she shouldn't be home very late. I want to make everything perfect."

"Cool, Sammy!" Jake clapped his hands. "I'll get the Christmas Tree from the basement and we can dress it tomorrow morning."

I sighed. "It's good it's Christmas at last, Jakey," I said and we held hands in silence for a while.

***

One hour later we were knocking at Leo's door. He wasn't picking his phone but we decided to pay him a visit anyway. It was Billy though who opened the door.

"Hey guys," he greeted us.

"Hey Billy," I said. "We came to see you and Leo. Can we come in?"

"Sure, do come in. But Leo is at work."

"At work?" Jake raised his eyebrow. "Didn't he say he got fired?"

"He did. But he has a new job already at a Chinese restaurant. Now, don't stand there in the cold. Come in."

"So… how are you doing, guys?" Billy asked when we sat in the main room. The TV was on but Billy muted it. As someone not used to having a TV in my room, this still felt a little distracting.

"Good," Jake said. "We've uploaded a few videos to ForFanz."

"I saw. You already have as many subs as I made in several weeks. I'm jealous."

"Yeah, it looks like people like us," I said blushing. "We feel a little overwhelmed by all this. At least I do," I added, looking at Jake intently.

"That's right, we do," Jake confirmed. "Say Billy, wouldn't you like to check a video we filmed yesterday? We're not really sure what we should do with it."

"What do you mean?" Billy asked, surprised. "Is it, like, super kinky or something?"

"You could say that," we said at the same time and made room for Billy to sit between us. Meanwhile, Jake played the uncut video on his phone.

For a while, we were watching in silence.

"This stuff is pretty much vanilla, dudes," Billy said when we reached the part with me licking maple syrup from Jake's chest.

"Wait for it," we said at the same time.

A couple minutes later we reached the pubes shaving.

"Nice dick," Billy commented. "Fuck, that's actually very, very hot," he added when Jake moved my tool around to get rid of all my hair. I was getting ready for it but now I wanted to just vanish. "But it's still pretty tame. I should show you my vid when I stuck a glass bottle up my…"

"Wait for it," we just said.

The video continued and Billy watched with anticipation until I told Jake to be my doggie for ten minutes.

"This is pretty funny," Billy smiled. "It's well edited, too. Good pacing. It's very soft-core but people are going to like it."

"Wait for it!" We repeated.

When we finally got the final part, Billy stopped commenting altogether and I watched his face for his reaction. He kept it cool but he opened his eyes wide when I whipped out my dick so Jake could use it to remove the remaining whipped cream. Half a minute later, an obvious tent formed underneath his shorts. I got hard too, but luckily I was wearing jeans that mostly concealed it.

"Oh shit guys, that's so hot," Billy whispered when I started basically plowing my twin's mouth in the video. This part lasted over ten minutes alone as we experimented with the tempo and different sucking and licking techniques. My state of the art phone camera registered every vein and every single fold of my penis's skin. That was the first time anyone ever saw me hard except for Jake. When I came inside my brother's mouth with a loud moan, Billy shamelessly touched his erection.

There was an awkward silence after the video ended.

"...so?" I asked.

Billy looked at me with unbelieving eyes. "What do you mean by 'so?' Upload it right now!"

"See, Sammy? Told you," Jake smiled triumphantly.

"I'm happy to hear that you think it's good, Billy," I said with all seriousness, "and we already talked about it with Leo but… do you think ForFanz is really safe? Is there no risk that something will leak?"

"There's always a risk," Billy said plainly. "Even if you send something to each other in a private, encrypted message. Once you put something online, you can consider it public for everyone."

"But!" he added, seeing my worried face, "publishing on ForFanz is as close as you'll ever get to sending a private message to someone. It is true, it has very tight security procedures."

"Like what?"

"Geez, just read their terms and conditions. But let me give you a gist. FF communicates with a browser. If it detects that you are using a fake cam or recording software, you get banned immediately. If it detects you are viewing page HTML source, you get a warning. If it thinks you're a bot, you get banned. In all cases your IP, phone number, and all information gets blocked and you can never make an account again. Sure, this can be bypassed, but so can be the security of 'private' communicators you are using."

A few moments of confused silence. I wasn't very fluent with all the technical terminology but it sounded legit to me.

"Soo…" I started. "What would you do in our position?"

Billy smiled. "How about we make a collab one day?"

***

We spent another hour talking about different stuff, mostly business. Billy suggested that we give each other free access to each other's FF channels and we agreed. Billy had over twenty videos uploaded and I admit I was curious to watch them all later. We didn't discuss our video further but I didn't need to. I still had my doubts but deep inside, I was already sold. What's more, I was intrigued by the prospect of doing a collab video with the teen. I had no idea what it could be about but the thought alone was very persistent. What I knew was that I wasn't ready for it yet. I was still in the process of making a distinction between fooling around with and making love to Jake.

Just as we were about to leave, I got a call from Leo.

"Hey Sam, sorry I didn't answer. I'm at work."

"I know, Billy told us. We're at your house right now."

"Cool. Say, can you come over to meet me in an hour? I have something for you."

"What's that?"

"You'll see. Billy will tell you the address. I gotta go."

That was unexpected. I repeated the quick exchange to Jake and Billy.

"I'll just walk you there, guys," Billy said. "I'm sick of staying home all day.

When we left the house later, Billy was hit with second thoughts.

"It's a fucking snowstorm!" He yelled over the howling wind. The snow was smiting our faces and for a while I felt like it was Devil Viper all over again. We tightened our hoods and slowly walked through the sidewalk. Luckily, after 10 minutes the wind weakened to the point where we were able to talk.

"By the way," Jake said, "we were broke so we went out to do some shoveling the other day. And guess what, we saw your dad."

"Did you?"

"Yeah. One old lady agreed to pay us but she didn't have a shovel, so we asked around and it was him who lent us one. We had no idea you lived there."

"Nice," Billy said, not interested in continuing the conversation.

"He was with a girl, too," Jake said and I rolled my eyes. Way to be subtle about it.

"The tall blonde one or the short brunette one?" Billy asked without emotion.

After a pause, Jake said, "the latter."

"Shelly. She's hot but she's a bitch. She and dad argue all the time so he spends more time with Joanne. Joanne is actually nice. I don't know why she is wasting her time with him."

My eyes would be open wide if not for the snow that was relentlessly smacking my face.

"I don't mean to be nosy but… does he have two girlfriends?"

"Yeah."

"Do they know about each other?"

"Nah," Billy said and I got the message that he doesn't want to discuss it further.

"It's fine," he said after a pause. "He can do what he wants as far as I'm concerned. At least I don't have to witness it."

"Does he know you're, you know, gay? And that you live with Leo?"

"He has no clue and couldn't care less. He sends me money every month and the deal is that I don’t come around his house too often. I'm more than happy to do that."

We looked at each other and Jake was just as confused as I was.

"Not sure if you're aware," Jake said, "there's a rumor that you got a place in the team thanks to your dad. I had no idea you barely keep in contact."

"But it's true, I’m on the team thanks to him, " Billy said indifferently.

“Really?

“Yeah. My dad is crazy about me becoming a sports start; it’s a part of a deal, too. As long as I’m on the team, he sends me money every month and doesn’t ask questions.”

“Dude,” Jake said. “That’s just… that’s not right, you know?”

“I know. It’s fucked up. But I don’t care anymore. I’m going to get a full-time job first thing when I turn eighteen next summer and I don’t want to know him anymore.”

A strong gust of wind forced us to tighten our hoods and saved us from an awkward silence.

A moment later, we were there. I was surprised. This wasn’t just a cheap snack bar - it was a nice and fancy restaurant with expensive cutlery and well-dressed guests, as far as I could judge from the outside. Despite my love for food, we never had enough money to really dine outside and I was wondering what I was missing. I texted Leo to let him know that we’re waiting. A moment later, he texted me back and instructed us to go around the building and wait next to the staff entrance. It was surrounded by other buildings from all sides and the wind wasn’t as relentless there.

After two minutes, the door opened, and Leo emerged, dressed in a smart waiter suit. He was holding a large, opaque plastic bag.

“Hey guys. Here, take this from me,” Leo said.

“What’s that?” I asked, taking the bag.

“A whole turkey. You mentioned you were broke so I thought I could help you out.”

“But… Did you pay for it?”

“The restaurant did. Don’t worry about it, Sammy. You have no idea how much food they waste every day.”

“Leo… Do you want to get in trouble because of us again?”

“Don’t worry about me. I got them figured out, they won’t miss it.”

“Okay,” I sighed. I didn’t feel good about it but he was basically saving our Christmas here.

“Now excuse me boys, I gotta go back to work. We’ll chat later.”

“I don’t know what to think,” I told Jake when we said goodbye to Billy and started walking home.

“Me neither, Sammy. Are we the only sane people left in this world?”

“Possibly. Or maybe the world is fine and it’s us who’s crazy.”

“No way. We’re perfectly sane and normal, little bro.”

I asked Jake to carry the bird home and went to the convenience store to get some last-minute groceries before Christmas Eve. There were people everywhere and I cursed myself for not doing it earlier. Now that I didn’t have to worry about the main course, I also could afford to get something small for Jake.

On my way home, I spotted Sasha and a few of his friends walking in the opposite direction. I tensed up, not sure if it was the right time to talk to him. Eventually, I clenched my fists and gathered all the courage I could muster.

“Hi Sasha.”

“Hey Sammy.”

“Sasha… Do you have a moment?”

“Sure, what’s up?” The slim boy said and smiled ironically. I had no idea what his problem was with me. I never saw him act like that towards Jake.

“Not sure if you saw… the video featuring you got a nice reception.”

I noticed Sasha’s friends smile strangely, too, and I felt very uncomfortable.

“I saw,” Sasha said nonchalantly. It was up to me to push this conversation.

“So yeah… I was thinking… Would you like to join us for another video some time?”

The boys behind Sasha exchanged knowing looks and despite the cold weather, I started sweating. It was clear that they had been talking about me behind my back.

“No, thanks,” Sasha said. “I know who’s watching those videos. I’ll pass.”

“Okay,” I said and took a deep breath before the final attempt. “If you change your mind, just text me. I won’t be able to pay you much at first, at least before the channel grows.”

The ironic smile didn’t leave Sasha’s face but I swear there was a small change in his eyes. “Yeah, whatever. Have fun.” he just said.

Welp, it was worth a try, I thought to myself as I walked home, carrying heavy bags.

It was later that evening when I got a text from Sasha: “How much were you talking about?”

Copyright © 2021 Arch Hunter; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 15
  • Love 11
  • Haha 2
  • Fingers Crossed 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I understand the safety precautions FF has but correct me if I'm wrong it would only take one rouge subscriber to put that video somewhere and all hell would break loose.

I get the feeling Leo is going to lose yet another job.In the U.S. we don't have enough workers to fill all the available jobs if its the same over where they live I guess Leo will  then get another job.

Curious about Sasha change of heart🤔

Edited by weinerdog
  • Like 2
  • Love 2
Link to comment

Money changes everything...  Sasha changing his mind was about the idea of money.  Jake wanting to post the video was about money.  Sammy getting the turkey from Leo meant he had extra money for other things and a little something for Jake.  Billy joining the team and staying away from his dad is for money, even though he doesn't seem to be into soccer.  Billy's dad paying him to stay away is about money...  

I agree that anyone trying to pull the video off the OnlyFanz and posting elsewhere would be a possibility; but like they said, they look young and it is going to get yanked quickly.  My worry would be a site on the dark web that host videos that are for people that don't care about the age.  If someone becomes obsessed with them and is able to track them; that could cause a major issue at some point.  

They are very young and very naïve, especially Sammy.  Not sure that Sasha is as naïve as Sammy or Jake either one.

  • Like 1
  • Love 4
Link to comment
  • Site Moderator

Of course Billy would be for posting the video. He's long past any inhibitions. One thing I didn't see in the protections mentioned was a way to detect or stop screen captures.

So Sasha is money hungry. I have a feeling this will get interesting.

  • Love 5
Link to comment

The brothers have been lucky so far with no public discovery. They worked through their concerns and are going to post a vid that shows they sexually playing with their faces revealed.

Billy is willing to work with them on a vid. Now Sasha just wants to know how much he could make and if pleased, then he is going to be an actor with them

Imagine the hot vids that could be made with 3 or 4  guys playing. The brothers could add heat to their site with more guys and gain lots more customers.

Leo continues to look out for Sammy and Jakey. They needed a turkey for Christmas. He stole it, though, so he might not be long for his new job.

The porn guys are on a roll and will be expanding--What could go wrong?

Edited by scrubber6620
  • Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Wow 2
Link to comment

I can't believe that jakey would tolerate the way the team and sasha talk to his brother, unless they had something on him. I'm thinking jakey was a little too experienced if you know what I mean. He supposedly knew right away what he liked and how rough he wanted to be treated. Unless i miss my guess, jakey has been a play thing for Sasha and possibly the whole team. One or both of the twins need to grow a backbone, sasha could be a hot playmate if he treated them with some respect.

  • Love 2
  • Wow 1
Link to comment

Thank you very much for all the comments ❤️ I love reading your prediction and theories... time will tell which ones were closer to the truth!

  • Like 1
  • Fingers Crossed 3
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..