Jump to content
    Arch Hunter
  • Author
  • 4,610 Words
  • 2,577 Views
  • 9 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Sammy's Kitchen - 13. Chapter 13

I woke up but my eyelids felt like they were glued together. I was sleeping as close to the left edge of my bed as possible without falling, and my left arm was hanging from the side. I felt the bed to my right. The sheet was empty but still warm. I stretched and squinted in pain. All my muscles were sore from shoveling.

I rolled to the other side, sighed, and was ready to go back to sleep, but then remembered all the things I was looking forward to today, and immediately I felt like I just got an adrenaline shot to my heart.

I checked YouTube on my phone. The tapas video featuring Sasha and the boys was at 6k views just overnight and the comments were ecstatic. Interestingly, most were focused on Jake’s European friend.

“Who is the alpha blond boy?????”

“That skinny blond boy is spectacular. You need him in all your videos.”

“Does anyone have the TikTok or Instagram of the blond boy??? I need it now!!!!”

And so on and so on. I was only a little jealous. What mattered was that the video was growing in popularity. I put away my phone and got out of the bed to look for Jake.

He was in the kitchen, buttering slices of bread, wearing only his boxer briefs. He didn’t turn around when he heard my steps and only let out a soft purr when I embraced him from behind.

“Morning, Jakey. What are you doing?”

That made him turn back to me. “What does it look like?”

“It’s 6 am, Jakey. It’s too early for breakfast.”

“All the work yesterday made me hungry, Sammy.”

“Do you want me to make something special, Jakey? How about frittata?”

“Frittata sounds awesome, Sammy.”

I leaned forward and we kissed for a few minutes, touching each other sensuously. My hands slowly drifted down to his crotch.

“Is something wrong, Jakey?” I asked, making just a short pause between kisses.

“No, why?”

“You don’t ever let me touch you there.”

“It’s alright, Sammy. I’ll explain later. I love it when you touch me everywhere.”

This was hardly a satisfying explanation but it was good enough for now. I slid my hands to his buttocks and pulled him to me. I planted my lips on him and we made out for a while. I quickly got hard and horny. I reached down to check on Little Jakey. He seemed as ready as he’s ever been so I slid my palm beneath the fabric of his boxers and wrapped my fingers around his rigid pole. Seconds later, I felt Jake’s grip on my wrist.

“Not now, Sammy,” he whispered.

I backed away abruptly. “What??? Jakey… what’s going on? I want you now!”

“I want you too, Sammy. I just thought that maybe we should make a naughty video today… for all our new FF subscribers.”

“Jakey…” I said and grabbed his hands. “I don’t care for our three subscribers. I want to make love to you. This is just for us, Jakey.”

“Not three, subscribers, Sammy,” he said and gave me a cheeky smile. “I’m guessing that you didn’t check our account this morning.”

Wow. I didn’t. I focused on my cooking vid and totally forgot about FF. I haven't checked it even once since last morning. Somehow I assumed that we were going to stay with our three subscribers for a while. That’s why I had to rub my eyes when I opened my laptop and saw eight new requests.

“Whoa,” I let out.

“I told you, Sammy. We are the shit. Check the comment under the rice ball quiz vid.”

I clicked on it and read aloud the only comment. After all, only three people in the world could access the videos. “First comment before you boys are famous. I already know this is going to be my favorite channel. I’m telling all my friends about you so expect visitors soon!”

“How do you like it, Sammy?”

“Wow… it’s awesome! Let’s accept those pending sub requests, Jakey!”

“Not so fast, Sammy. Let’s see who they are first.”

“Uh, you’re right, Jakey. What would I do without you as my manager?”

We carefully went through the requests. Most of them were long-time FF users and had either the commenting guy or Leo in their contacts.

“Look at this one, Jakey,” I said when we were browsing the last one. “This account was created yesterday and he has zero contacts.”

“Good catch, Sammy. I think we should reject him.”

“You’re right. Deny.

“Congrats, little bro. We’re at $200 a month and we only just started. Hey, show me that big smile!”

“I don’t know Jakey,” I hesitated, “doesn’t it seem too easy to be real?”

“We only make it look easy. I browsed some other channels. Most struggle to reach 10-20 subs for months, even if they charge less than us. We have something others don’t, Sammy.”

“Wow,” I said, unable to wrap my head around it. I considered myself a slow-moving boy, always taking time to analyze everything and putting a toe in the water before diving in. Now I felt like I was traveling miles without taking a single step. Sliding down an icy slope.

Jake grabbed my hand. “Don’t be afraid, Sammy. I’ve got your back, remember.”

“Thank you, Jakey.”

Then he touched my chest where my heart was. “And this,” he said. “This will always be just for me and you, Sammy, I promise.”

“That’s the only thing I wanted to hear, Jakey. Now let’s eat, get our classes done and make a video before Mom comes back from work, shall we?”

***

The classes couldn’t have passed fast enough. I don’t know why they even bothered two days before Christmas Eve. Sitting next to Jake and holding hands just outside the camera shot felt like a taste of going out with him in public, in other words, amazing. This was so fucked up but I still felt like the luckiest boy in the world. I did my best to communicate it all to Jakey by rubbing the skin of his hand with my thumb while pretending to pay attention to the teacher. Whenever he rubbed me back, I was assured my messages were coming through, much like passing each other love notes on scraps of paper. I’m so going to do it one day if we ever actually go back to school.

Luckily, the last class got canceled and soon after midday, I closed my laptop with relief.

“We have no time to lose, Jakey. Let’s get to work!” I said and moved to the kitchen. Jake followed me.

“What are we going to do, Sammy?”

“I was thinking about it,” I said and took a box of spaghetti from a cupboard. “There is one interesting thing we can do without going overly naughty. This is going to be another quiz, Jakey - how much do we know about each other. How does that sound?”

“Awesome! And if we’re going to film it while we eat your pasta, then it’s outright amazing.”

“I knew I could count on you, Jakey.”

I boiled water in a large pot, set a simple tomato sauce to simmer in the pan, and started forming Italian pork meatballs which I then tossed into the sauce. Meanwhile, Jake was working on our film set. We still didn’t have a fucking tripod and he made an awkward construction of a few heavy books, two long pencils, and a cable tie. Jake looked very proud of his invention so I gave him a kiss on his forehead as a reward, which he gladly accepted.

Twenty minutes later, I set two plates on the counter next to each other and we stood in front of them with forks in our hands.

“So what should I ask you about?” Jake said. “I know everything about you.”

“Don’t be so sure,” I smiled provocatively at him. “This is for the audience’s sake, too, so they can get to know us better. We can start with the easy stuff and then move on to difficult ones as we go.”

“And naughty ones,” Jake added.

“Yes, that too.”

“If you don’t guess correctly you have to do a dare, how about that, Sammy?”

“Good idea. Better think of some super hard questions or else this video is going to be boring.”

“I’m not letting it get boring, Sammy. Bring it on! Also, I’m hungry.”

I took a deep breath and pressed the record button on my phone. I was quite happy with the shot with the two of us on the sides.

"Hey guys, my name is Sammy and this is my brother Jakey. We are new to For Fanz and we would like to tell you a thing or two about ourselves over a steaming bowl of noodles."

"Oh gosh, Sammy, these noods are amazinng!" Jake said as he took a bite. Why did I expect him to be patient?

"Thank you Jakey. This is the first fact about me - I love to cook for my brother. I also have a YouTube channel that is more about cooking, so I'll leave a link to it in the description. This was a bonus fact about me; the rest won't be given for free."

"I wanna go first," Jakey said and put down his fork. "What was the first position the coach put me on on my trials for the team?"

"Ah yes, Jakey here plays soccer and he's darn good at it, too. And the answer is - goalkeeper. You had been moaning about it all week before the coach moved you to the left midfield."

"Good memory, little bro. Your turn."

"Let's see… what's my favorite color?" I asked and took a bite of my food. Wow, it was such a lazy dish but it looked like I nailed it again.

"It's blue, Sammy," Jake said with confidence. "Like my eyes."

"Bingo! Your turn!"

"Alright, get ready for a tough one, little bro. What's my birthday?"

"Jakey…"

"Okay, okay. Take this. What did I get you for Christmas?"

"It's not fair, Jakey. It's not a question about you."

"It is, Sammy. If you know me well enough, you'll know what I got you."

"Ugh, okay," I conceded and took another bite to buy some time. Damn it was good.

"I bet it's some clothes. You always buy me clothes and then wear it yourself. Is it clothes, Jakey?"

"I can't tell you, Sammy. You have to guess exactly what it is."

"Alright, whatever. It's a red hoodie."

Jake made big eyes and a smile disappeared from his face. "Sammy!"

"What?"

"This was supposed to be a surprise! Now I have to get you something else."

"It's fine, Jakey. I'm sure I'm going to love it."

"Yeah… anyway, your turn."

"Okay, listen up, Jakey. On your 10th birthday I made you a drawing. What was it?"

Jake didn't even blink. "It was me on a unicorn riding on a rainbow, next!"

"Damn, Jake… I didn't think you'd remember that."

"I remember everything, Sammy. You're so losing that one. Now tell me this. What's my favorite dish?"

"Is that all you got, Jakey? I've been cooking for you since before your balls dropped."

"Is that so? Then you should have no problems telling me what food I like the most."

"Of course not. I’m the one who makes it for you."

"So? What is it?" Jake stopped eating for a while and crossed his arms with anticipation.

I knew so much about Jake's culinary preferences that the emptiness in my head literally startled me. The fact that he loved pretty much everything that I cooked and almost never made any requests or serious complaints didn’t make things easier. He loved Italian, Japanese, French, Middle-Eastern…

“What’s the matter, little bro? Don’t keep me waiting!”

“Uh, give me a second, Jakey. I can’t focus with you yapping all the time.”

“You just don’t know, do you? Do you even love me like you claim you do?”

“Stop it!” I snapped. I knew he was joking just for the sake of the video but this was territory he wasn’t supposed to enter. “It’s pizza, right?”

“Oh, Sammy… Sammy! So close! Pizza is my second favorite, especially when you make it. My all-time favorite is lasagna. Damn, Sammy! You should’ve known this one.”

I had to take a few deep breaths to calm down. I was really letting it get under my skin. I should’ve told him that undermining my position as the home cook was off-limits. Fuck, I shouldn't have taken it personally. I should’ve turned it into a joke. Now it was too late…

“Don’t fret, Sammy,” Jake saved me from my agony. “Everything you cook for me is delicious so I’ll go easy on you with this dare.”

Without another word, Jake turned around and opened the cabinet where I kept all the sauces and grabbed maple syrup. Then, he pulled his t-shirt over his head and threw it away. There he was; his six-pack, pecks, and v-line right in the open. Suddenly, he became the best snack in the entire kitchen.

Then, he uncorked the syrup and pressed the bottleneck to his upper chest, right beneath his adam’s apple. I knew what was my dare before a thin, gooey trickle of syrup lazily ran down Jake’s chest, making a small detour around his innie belly button to finally stop on his upper pubic region and a small dark patch of hair that was growing just above the waistline of his shorts.

“Lick it clean, Sammy,” Jake said softly but I was sure the microphone in my phone picked up every word.

Suddenly, I became happy about losing the last round. I accepted my punishment with dignity and without a word of complaint, I knelt down and suddenly found myself face to face with Jake’s alluring bulge. The fact that Jake for some reason had been denying me access to the bulging object made it even more alluring! I wanted to just pull his shorts down and have a sausage along with that maple syrup.

Instead, I only pulled them down a little bit to reveal a little more of his pubic patch, now moist and sticky. I kissed it impatiently and used my tongue and lips to lick off the sweet syrup. Jake moaned softly when I gently bit his hair and sucked in some of the skin. The bulge of his shorts twitched invitingly. One quick pull and the contents of his package would be mine to do what I please. I focused on my task, though, and with small licks, I slowly made my way up Jake’s emerging hair trail that led me right into his belly button. Some of the syrup got inside the little hole and I stuck my tongue inside like aardvark to an anthill. When I could no longer pretend there was something left to be cleaned there, I moved on to his sculpted abs. This was definitely one of my favorite parts of his body. Jake wasn’t ridiculously fit. He wasn’t a gym maniac and didn’t have a super balanced diet (even though I always tried to cook healthily) but he had this look of an active boy that made his entire body amazingly supple and firm.

Much faster than I'd like to, it was time to move up the valley between his hairless breasts and up to his neck. Finally, I straightened up and licked my lips while looking him in the eyes.

"All done, Jakey," I said softly, not sure how much of it was honest and how much was just me trying to make the scene more intimate. The heat of Jake's breath was very real, however, as were his lips that formed a barely noticeable smirk.

"Well done, Sammy," he said and moved his face an inch closer, prompting me to do the same. Our noses were almost touching. Then suddenly, Jake gave me a quick peck on the cheek and grinned. "Your turn!" he said and took the last bite of his food.

I focused, trying to think of something that would make Jake finally lose. I should’ve probably prepared better for this video. Good thing I could make as many cuts and edits as I wanted.

“Okay, Jakey, listen up. What’s my favorite animal?”

“Dog,” Jake answered without blinking.

“Wait, what? I didn’t even have it figured out until just now. How did you know?”

Jake didn’t say anything but his eyes brightened and I swear that if he had a tail, he would have started wagging it happily.

“Don’t look at me like that,” I chuckled nervously. “Go on, your turn.”

Jake poked my nose and I blinked. “Let’s see how you do with that one. What is my favorite animal, Sammy?”

Okay, no point in pretending otherwise - I was a sore loser. Whether I was playing board games, shooting hoops, or doing anything competitively, I couldn’t handle the defeat like a man. What’s worse, I had always been good at guessing Jake’s thoughts but for some reason, I was unfocused and my brother seemed to be blocking the usually welcoming entrance through his eyes and into his soul.

“It’s not fair, Jakey,” I said, unable to think of anything reasonable to say.

“Come on, Sammy, I’ve told you millions of times. Don’t tell me you haven’t been listening.”

“I’m always listening to you, Jakey. It’s a cat, right?”

“Beep! Wrong!” Jake exclaimed, not taking any pity in me. “It’s a snake, Sammy. I’ve always wanted a pet snake,” he winked.

I no longer cared if he was serious or just trolling me to make the video more interesting. “Okay, what’s your dare?” I asked.

“You’ll know soon enough. I’ll be right back. Meanwhile, take off your t-shirt. It will only get in the way.”

Anxious about whatever dare was coming, I took off my t-shirt, folded it neatly, and put it away. I straightened up. I was slim and naturally fit but nowhere near Jake’s figure. I didn’t know why I felt so self-conscious until I realized it was the first time I was taking off my shirt for the camera.

My worries were replaced by curiosity when Jake returned, holding Mom’s shaving cream and a razor

“Lower your pants, little bro. We’re getting rid of that ugly hair around your dick.”

“What? No!” I protested. I wasn’t overly hairy down there but I liked what I had and wasn’t looking forward to losing it. Especially for people to see!

“A dare is a dare, Sammy. I promise I’ll do my best not to cut your fire dragon.”

Guess it was time to get myself together and take it like a man. I sighed and lowered my pants and undies a few inches, exposing my bush and the root of my soft penis. Jake knelt down and pulled them even lower until just a tip was tucked inside my briefs.

I rolled my eyes. “Sure, why don’t you take it all off!”

“Good idea, Sammy,” Jake said, unfazed, and with a quick move, pulled it all the way down to my knees. I was naked. “Don’t worry little bro, we’ll blur it out,” he said and winked at the camera.

“Hey, I saw that!” I complained but it was too late. Jake applied shaving cream on my pubic hair and very professionally, started shaving my carefully grown and groomed curly hairs. I couldn’t take my eyes off it. I gasped when Jake took my penis and moved it to the left and then to the right to deal with the hair on the sides. I felt it grow in his hands and had to think about pineapple pizza to keep my horniness at bay.

Luckily, everything took less than two minutes. Jake wiped the remainder of the shaving foam with a paper towel and there I was, smooth and hairless like a baby.

“Beautiful!” Jake patted the hairless patch with appreciation. “Not a single cut. I made fine work of it.”

I was red in my face as I pulled up my pants back and tucked my hairless snake back in. The only thing I could think of was revenge.

“Okay, Jakey. What are the ingredients of the bolognese lasagna that I usually make? You know, the one you love so so much.”

“You’re not playing fair, Sammy. You should be asking questions about you, not about some recipe.”

“Come on, Jakey. If you know me well, you should know what I put in the meals I make for you. Don’t embarrass yourself.”

“Okay, okay, alright, jeez. Let’s see, pork meat…”

“BEEP!” I imitated with satisfaction. “You’re off your own game, Jakey, and on the first ingredient. I only use beef for lasagna. I thought you’d know that.”

“Oh, bummer!” Jake pouted. “Go easy on me, Sammy, you know I’m frail at heart.”

“You sure are,” I said with a wicked smile. “Here’s your challenge. You’re going to be my dog for the next five minutes and do everything that I tell you.”

Jake’s eyes turned into saucers and before I can say anything else, he dropped on his fours. “Oh yes, yes, yes!” He squealed like a little boy and showed me his tongue.

“No! Cut, cut, cut! You can’t be so happy about it, Jakey. It’s a punishment!”

“Oh, right,” Jakey stood up and scratched the back of his head, smiling awkwardly. “Guess I couldn’t stop myself. Let me try again. Ahem. Oh noo, please, Sammy, noo! Not a dog! Anything but a dog, please!” he dropped on his knees and begged me, holding my hands.

Good old Jakey, always going 150% for everything he was doing.

“No arguing,” I commanded. “Make it 10 minutes instead of 5, for your disobedience.”

“Oh no!” Jake yelled but I could’ve sworn I saw a tear of joy in his eye.

“Now sit!” I raised my finger and Jake knelt down on the floor and supported himself with his hands like a dog. “Good boy. Let’s take it to our room, there’s too little space here.”

I took my phone from the makeshift stand, grabbed a bag of small chocolate chips, and filmed Jake as he moved on his fours to our room.

“Good boy,” I said when we were there. “Now speak!”

“Woof woof!” Jake barked obediently and I threw him a chocolate chip which he caught with his mouth and munched with gratitude.

“Good boy. Now roll!”

Shirtless dog Jake instantly rolled on the floor and went back to sitting, looking at me intently and with excitement. I felt shivers all over my body but I couldn’t pinpoint exactly what they were caused by.

“Good boy,” I said and fed him another chip. “Now belly!”

I wasn’t sure if Jake knew this command, but he didn’t disappoint me. With a swift move, he rolled on his belly and stuck his arms up in the air like a little dog. He looked so genuinely and deeply happy at that moment it was almost scaring me. I was still figuring out what was his kink but whatever it was, judging by the outline of his hard shaft beneath his thin polyester shorts suggested it was very strong. What was even scarier, it was turning me on, too.

“Good boy,” I said softly and placed my foot on his boner. Just as I thought, he was hard as a rock. I rubbed him a little and felt the heat coming from his groin through my thin, white sock.

“Mmmm…” Jake moaned as I was toying with his toy. This was already way more than I planned to do in this video but we could always cut something later. Jake spread out his legs to give me better access and his eyes became foggy.

“Good boy,” I repeated and threw a chocolate chip, aiming at his open mouth. It bounced off his chin and onto the floor so I threw another one and this time he managed to catch it.

“Okay, sit!” I commanded and even though just a second ago he was looking like he was about to fade out, he quickly repositioned himself.

“Wait!” I commanded and I could’ve sworn Jake was disappointed when I left the room and went back to the kitchen. I readjusted my raging erection in my shorts and took a whipped cream spray from the cabinet. Jake was clearly having too much fun with his punishment. It was time to make him pay for real.

I shook the cream can as I went back to the room and found Jake looking at me curiously.

“Okay, Jake, now for the actual challenge,” I said and shook the whipped cream can, still filming with my phone in the other hand. “Open wide.”

Jake seemed a bit surprised but he didn’t hesitate. He opened his mouth and stuck out his tongue. My dick twitched. It looked like this view of Jake’s welcoming mouth was conditioning me.

“Grab your treat, Jakey. Good boy!” I said and started spraying the whipped cream into Jake’s mouth.

To give him justice, he was doing very well for the first few seconds, gulping the cream as it was slowly filling his mouth. In the end, he had no chance. The cream started overflowing and pouring out on his face and down on his exposed chest. Before I made too much of a mess, I stopped and put away the can. It was an absolute mess anyway. He looked adorable and helpless, slowly swallowing the cream that was filling his mouth.

“Now clean it up! Ah ah!” I scolded him when he tried to help himself with his hand. “Don’t use your hands. Just your tongue, Jakey.”

Jake looked at me with begging eyes but I didn’t budge. Slowly, he started licking off the cream from around his lips making hilarious facial expressions as he did. That was becoming the weirdest video I’ve ever made - by far.

In the long run, there was nothing Jake could do. His entire lower face was covered with the cream and his human tongue could only reach so far. I fought a short but intense internal battle as to what to do next. “Fuck it,” I thought to myself.

“Poor Jakey,” I said softly and pulled down the waistband of my shorts. Little Sammy sprang to life, bouncing before Jake’s head. “Here, you can help yourself with this professional cream scooper.”

Jake grabbed my dick greedily. I realized the entire situation brought me close to the edge and I hissed with pleasure when I felt his touch. Looking me right in the eyes, Jake used the tip of my dick to scoop some of the cream from his chin. Then he put it into his mouth and sucked for a few seconds.

“Ooh, good boy… good Jakey,” I moaned softly, enjoying the feeling of Jake’s warm mouth enclosing my sensitive penis. My legs were weak and I had to remember to hold my phone steady.

Scoop after scoop, Jake proceeded to clean his face using my willing erection. Remembering our first time, I grabbed Jake’s hair in a tight grasp making him moan with his mouth full of my meat.

“All done,” Jake said after a while when his face was more or less taken care of.

“Not quite, Jakey,” I said and shoved my dick back in his mouth. “I think you left a little cream over there.”

You know what? That good boy found every little drop.

hr /> I'm sorry it took me so long. You know how life always gets in the way. I hope it was a nice read. More coming soon.
Copyright © 2021 Arch Hunter; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 14
  • Love 12
  • Wow 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

They have a few subscribers now.

This next video should bring in quite a few more, as it reveals quite alot about the boys.

  • Like 4
  • Love 1
Link to comment
  • Site Moderator

Wow. I'm wondering how Sasha will react to the interest being shown toward him.

The dog routine was hot and kinky. Shaving Sammy had to be something Jakey had been thinking about for awhile.

At the rate they are going, they'll be making serious money soon.

  • Like 4
  • Love 1
Link to comment

A very interesting chapter, it flowed really well.  Like several others; I do wonder how Sasha will handle finding out about what others think of him.  I am glad that they kicked the one subscriber that had no history; you really do need to pay attention to who wants to watch your page.  

Can't wait to see what you do next with this story.

  • Like 3
  • Love 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..