Jump to content
    BarricadeBoy
  • Author
  • 1,353 Words
  • 1,076 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Tales That Toby Tell - 12. Josh You Are Beautiful/ A MenaceIn The Flesh

#TheDramaContinues #TobyGetsWild #TheMaskedMenaceAppears #Blackout #IsItAGun? #Josh'sBody

"Wait. Explain to me how this happened?" Josh said as he sat next to me the day after my brawl at school. I couldn't answer him. "How did someone you met online come to a party and kiss you?" Josh sounded more afraid than angry.

"I have no idea. He doesn't even know what I look like" I said hoping Josh would believe me. "I think he knows you... Listen I know I can't tell you what to do but I think it's best you don't talk to anybody from that website" Josh said a bit agitated

"So you aren't mad at me?" I asked quietly and he said "no" with equal quietness. "I mean I can't be mad at you for speaking to people Toby. I'd like to think I'm protective but not to the point where i would get jealous. That's one of the many perks of being my boyfriend" Josh said seductively. He preceded to get into my bed and I couldn't stop him. He laid in front of me and I was looking at the back of his head. "I don't know what i would do without you Toby" he offered as his body set into the warmth of my bed. I tried to wrap my arms around him but the pain didn't allow me to. He picked up on it and slowly wrapped my arm around him. "There you go. Just don't let them travel" he said softly. My fingers were brushing against his tummy as I rubbed the soft fabric of his t-shirt.

"You surprise me everyday. At the very beginning I though I would have to watch my step, but with you I'm not afraid to mess up once or twice. I am so lucky to have you Josh" I got a little teary as I came closer to proclaiming my love for Josh. He was quiet and I called out his name. He was quiet until he let out a monstrous snore and I laid back laughing in silence.

When I woke up in my dark room all alone I got a fright. My mind had created an image of "Masked Menace" in the darkest corner and I trembled before I could properly wake up. "It was nothing... Your not awake yet" I tried getting out of bed knowing about the injury. I felt little pain and I managed to get out of my room.

"Shouldn't you be sleeping" I heard a voice say as I passed the kitchen. "Mom" I said and she interrupted me "Is something the matter Toby" I paused for a minute to think of what she asked me and for once I did. A complete stranger is trying to ruin my relationship with Josh, I got beat up at school and I'll have to face the aftermath of that beating in the next few days. And also, every time I manage to fix things with Connor, I screw it up again. Can a mother really handle all of this? "Nope. I'm fine ma" I lied. Mom seemed to buy it as she left to go upstairs.

The next day I managed to get out of bed with no pain. Josh was picking me up and waiting for me in my room as I was in my bathroom getting ready. "Geez I thought this was one of the perks of having a boyfriend! No long bathroom dressup sessions" Josh yelled seconds before I stepped out. Now I'm no mirror queen but I had to dress slowly because of my injuries. "Well unless you want to date a woodchopper, you'll probably have to wait on a guy now and then" I attacked back. Josh fell back as he drove an imaginary knife through his heart. "Sting!" he exclaimed and I applauded "Connor would have given you an Oscar for that performance" We laughed and I fell onto him bravely hiding any pain the vigorous movement caused me.

"Your eyes are beautiful" I said and I planted my lips to his. This lasted a while and when I backed up Josh had a dreamy expression. "Like waves crashing on the beach...that was...aaaaahh" he said glitter-eyed and I teased him "Your such a girl!" Our laughter echoed off the walls and then a sudden seriousness came across both of us. We looked at each other longingly. "What the hell. Let's stay in Toby. Skip school for the day please" With that I pulled off Josh's shirt and I threw it God knows where behind me. He was shivering a bit so I laid flat on him. "Can you feel me?" I asked and he nodded yes. "Your body is a wonderland and you are beautiful Josh" I said as I started to kiss him.

My lips traveled down his neck and I spent a lengthy time exploring his ever so masculine chest. I heard whimpers coming from above and as I looked up at Josh I saw his eyes shut but between his lashes sat a few tears. "What's wrong?" I asked and he comforted me with his million dollar smile. "You make me feel beautiful even though I don't think I am. I'm so lucky to have you" I looked Josh in the eye "Shut up! If this was a book do you know how cheesy we would sound?!" and Josh laughed. He always zig's when i think he will zag.

That afternoon after Josh left I sat at my bedroom window reminding myself about everything that's happened since the day Josh and I became friends. My thoughts were interrupted when I heard our phone ring. I ran downstairs hoping it wasn't the school.

"Hello. Toby speaking"

"I know it's you Toby. This is Connor. Can you come over please? I have something important to tell you"

"Be right over Con"

After Connor put the phone down I ran upstairs to my room to get a coat. What happened next shocked the BEjesus out of me. The masked menace stood in my room right at my window. Same outfit like the one at the Hamilton house party. I moved backwards but he spoke. All I heard was a muffled "Wait!" I was frightened yes but he didn't seem harmful. "What do you want from me!" I yelled from the far end of my room. He put his hand in the back of his pants and for a moment it looked like he was going to.pull out a gun but it wasn't. It was a tablet. He wrote out "LET ME EXPLAIN" and I nodded frightened as hell.

He gave the tablet a shake before writing with his gloved finger. He held the tab up again "I HAVE NO INTENTION OF HURTING YOU SPIDEY. YOU KNOW ME FROM CYBERCLOSET. I'M HARMLESS" I decided to walk closer but he was frightened and moved back hitting a book from my desk. We stood there awkwardly and he spoke again, his voice concealed by the masked "Ugh what the fuck" and before I could say I have a boyfriend, he locked his lips on mine. He was strong and aggressive but he didn't seem to have bad intentions. I let the kiss linger for one reason and that was to distract him. I was going to pull of his mask. My hands grabbed the sides of his mask and he pushed me away. I tripped over and hit the ground. "What the fuck Toby!" he yelled, again his muffled voice sounded unfamiliar as it rung. I wasn't looking at him. My injury had been affected by my fall and the numbing pain paralyzed me. I saw his feet running past me as he decided to leave through the front door.

I was slowly losing consciousness. The reality of the situation had sunk in. I felt nauseous. Dry throat and all I saw was white and random black spots. I knew what was happening though. This has happened before. Hope mom and dad find me on the floor. It's freezing. The last thing I remember is seeing the ceiling spin. I blacked out.

Fun and dramatic chapter! Turned out different than what I expexted! ENJOY
Copyright © 2014 BarricadeBoy; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 5
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..