Jump to content
    BarricadeBoy
  • Author
  • 2,437 Words
  • 1,253 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Tales That Toby Tell - 9. Sleeping With Aliens

Toby And Josh take a drive To Josh's family estate and Josh is confronted by some old friends. Josh tells Toby a shocking secret about his coming out and they stay locked in his room. Toby finally decides its time to "swipe his V card" his words not mine!. Enjoy

Returning home from the cemetery I could see a change in my dad. I think he has forgiven himself for what happened with Tim. As we pulled into the driveway I looked back to Josh who was now laying on his side asleep. Poor guy, he really helped a lot today at the grave even though he didn't know what happened and he didn't even ask. I softly stroke his cheek and his eyes fluttered open and he saw me too. We went inside and I glanced in to the kitchen where my friend Connor was eating cereal. He looked up at me and said nothing so I look the lead.

"Morning Con, did you sleep well?" I asked knowing he didn't as I remember Josh telling me. He wasn't with me so I figured he went to my room. "I slept alright and thank you Toby" he said. I got myself a bowl and sat opposite him and poured the milk onto my cereal. " What we doing for New Years?" I asked and Connor answered "I believe my parents are dragging me to another dinner party. I'm sorry Toby I know we always go watch the fireworks" I didn't take note of what he said instead I tried to read into his sad tone.

Josh joined us sitting next to me and he too started pouring milk on his cereal. Connor looked at him for a while before speaking "So your Toby's boyfriend" Josh looked up dazingly "Yes, I think that's been established" he said in a friendly town. Connor shook his head in a non agreeing way "Don't you think it's funny mate?" he said to Josh who turned to me. Connor continued but lowered his voice "Don't you think it's funny that you never said nor looked at Toby for the entire time he was at school but now when your all gay and friendless you suddenly grew a heart?" Connor's words stabbed like a knife because Josh spoke and he was obviously hurt "It's not like that"

Connor gave an almost mocking laugh "It's not like that? Who are you trying to fool?" he seemed almost angry and I had to stop him. "Con stop being rude. That's not necessary" Connor went on ignoring me "And now that you are all gay and hot and stuff and yeah I bet Toby just loves that. He can't get enough of you because he has NO time for his ONE and ONLY friend anymore!" Connor had stood up while expressing his anger and he now stood as if he knew he might have taken it too far and for some reason he felt the need to leave the house.

"Sooo... last night you tried to molest me" Josh said with his finger pointed down to his pants. I didn't find this funny and he picked it up. "Sorry... just trying to defuse they obvious tension..." he said apologetically. I tried and give him a fake smile but he picked up on it and we ate in silence.

We went up to my room and took turns at the shower. Now I'm pretty sure this is the part where I am suppose to go in there and surprise Josh and we'd exchange silly dialogue that would lead to us having sex in a shower, but that's not going to happen. My thoughts got interrupted when I heard an elert coming from my laptop. I had received an email from CyberCloset informing me that I had not been very active and that my account my be delete. "Shit!" I said softly and quickly logged in to satisfy the CyberCloset people.

Just then Josh poped out of the bathroom in my room that I jumped in surprise. I closed the laptop and placed it on my bed and went into the shower. I rushed threw it that I wasn't sure if I was 100% germ free but what the heck? and then it dawned on me. I didn't bring my clothes into the bathroom with me. If you knew me, or if you have been paying attention to this story, you'd know I don't like the idea of being naked around boys. Well anyone I suppose and there is no reason to be I suppose. It's not to do with my body but instead looking vulnerable to another person but I had no choice to enter my room with my towel tightly held around my waste. When I enterd I saw Josh sitting cross legged on my bed and I heard alerts coming from my laptop. "Somebody desperately wants to talk to you" he said jokingly. "It's probably Connor" I lied remembering that I was still logged on to CyberCloset.

I nervously stood in front of Josh clutching my towel tightly to ensure they don't fall down. "Coul you please..." I made a "turn around" suggestion with my finger and Josh laughed, "But I'm your boyfriend Toby" he said and while he sounded cute and his words melted my heart I didn't give in. He turned around and I waited a while. "I know. No peaking" he said. I quickly turned to my draw to remove underwear and God did I speed into them. I ran to my closet and grabbed pants and a t-shirt just for the hell of it.

"All done" I said and Josh jumped up and walked towards me. "You're such a tease Toby" he said with lustful eyes. My boyfriend was as they say, horny... but I prefer "aroused" "We can't" I said and he nodded while kissing me down my neck. Josh took my hands to his lips and kissed me before saying. "You're my ride home" with the same lustful eyes. Driving so far was nerve wrecking. I've only driven to the school and the supermarket for mom but driving out of town was new to me. Josh lived far but went to school here and I couldn't imaging how tired he'd be after driving. To make matters worse Josh was undeniably horny and running his hands down my thigh occasionally as our eyes met briefly.

"Right there" Josh pointed to a white mansion like house that sat on a hill. The neighbourhood was extremely quiet and you could hear birds singing. The plan was that I dropp him off but Josh insisted on me going in with him. "This is a bad idea Josh... your parents seem so hostile, who knows how'd they react" I said nervously but all Josh did was grab my hand and led the way. When we made the gate I noticed two guys where going to pass it and I immediately took my hand from his but I couldn't. Josh held tighter and whispered to me "I need you more now then ever" The teenage boys noticed us walking up to the gate and were waiting for us. I braced myself.

"Whoooohoooo look what we have here" the massively built one said who had his vest tucked in his pants and had a killer tan. The other one who was tall and built with pale skin remained silent. "What do you want Mcreery?" Josh asked politely but Mcreery didn't answer him immediately. He just scanned me up and down."Wow wow wow this can't be right. I thought you liked your men like my friend Tyler over here. Big and strong. Muscles and everything" he said but his friend interjected. "Jesus Lance stop. This isn't the time!" The guy who's now known as Lance just laughed "Don't be sorry for him. He's the one that went all lovey dovey gay on you. Don't spare his feelings he's filth! He's filth for being gay and he's filth for playing for that loser team too! Yeah Josh! I know all about how your thief dad thinks your too good for schools around here!" Josh was angry but remained calm. "Well I am. I am way too good for schools around here, now if you can please move so I can enter my home without any physical contact" Josh said. "Aaaah spoken like a true fag!" Lance said. "Physical contact?" please. Josh spoke again "Yes. I don't want to touch the scum that's running off of your skin. Sweaty obviously because you've been jerking off to your own reflection somewhere in the park" I wanted to say "Oh snap" but this was probably not the best of time. The guy lifted his arm getting ready to strike but just before he couldd his friend grabbed his arm and flung him to the floor. "Jesus Lance. Do you have to be such an ass all through time?" Tyler looked at Josh for a moment and I swear he looked heart-broken. He then excused himself and jogged off and the other one, Lance ovoided the former and went straight for the latter. For those who do not understand. He avoided the former (to excuses himself) and went straight for the latter (jogged off).

I silently made my way through the big gates and trodding over the huge lawn of Josh's family estate. We made it to the porch where Josh stared through the key hole. "Come with me" he said wih a mischievous voice. We walked around the house and made it to the back entrance. His parents were occupying the front side of the house and we manage to make it to his room. Boy oh Boy did I feel ashamed. I thought Josh was going to have an entire part of the house that was just his (I blame this on a book I recently read) but no. His room was moderate of size. It had a king sized bed, a tv and the usual stuff you'd find in a teenage boys bedroom. The walls were painted white and I was afraid to mese up anything. His bed had dolphin themed covers and so did his bathroom. We laid down on his bed side by side and I pointed out at his ceiling. They were covered with shapes of stars, rockets planets and alien spaceships. "They must look amazing when it's dark and the lights are all out" I said and he said Yes. "I wish I could see" I said laying now face to face next to him. Josh's eyes glimmered as he said "Then stay... stay the night with me"

I couldn't say no but it wasn't even afternoon yet. How would we ever hide out here for so long? "I want to... I mean I wish I could but" before I could finish Josh interrupted me "Stop worrying... Just let it be. They won't find us here. I'll lock the door" Now I couldn't say no to him, or rather I couldn't say no to myself. We laid hugging each other as we prayed that night would come to ease our anxiety and it did. I woke up just after 8 and Josh wasn't in his room and so naturally, I panicked. His door was slightly ajar and I knew we'd been caught but before I could investigate I heard Josh's phone buzzing from under the sheets. I picked it up and there was a message: I'm so sorry about today dude. Won't happen again- T. "T for Tyler" I said while placing his phone back.

Josh entered "Oh your awake" he whispered. I nodded and he locked the door. "I was starving" he said as he went to his window to close the blinds. The room was now completely dark but his ceiling illuminated the room as we sat cross legged on his bed. "Josh... what's the story with this Tyler guy?..." I asked nervously but Josh seemed taken. "Toby... he is gay" Josh said and my jaw dropped. "No way" I said knowing well it's probably the truth. "He lives few houses down. We grew up together and I came out to him when I was 15. He told me he was gay too and we left it like that. Last year however he came onto me at a party I had and I said no. He thought I was trying to be straight but that wasn't it. I liked someone else... and I just didn't feel the same way. Obviously he got mad and told Lance. Lance saw this as an opportunity and spilled the beans to everyone. I never came out to the school. I was dragged out" Josh's words were filled with sadness again. A sight I hoped never too see from him again. I however was fuming. I know Tyler happened before me but I hate him for what he did!

"Obviously... You've moved on right?" I asked Josh and he said Yes. I know that boy likes Josh. Call me crazy but that explains his weird behaviour earlier today. My thoughts were interrupted when somebody nocked on the door. "Josh... hunny are you in there?" I heard his mother say and Josh replied "Yes mom but I'm trying to sleep. Goodnight" We listened to her walking away and I noticed how Josh looked like an alien. The green light jumped off his skin as he ate quietly in bed. My heart began to race and I felt it.

It- was my growing "excitement" but Josh didn't see me. Suddenly I felt powerful and I took Josh's plate from his hand and he looked at me surprised. I didn't waste time. I went in for the kiss and Josh tried to push me away. I must admit this felt good!. I slid my hands down to pull his boxers down but he stopped me. "Are you sure we're ready Toby?" Josh panted out of breath. I thought of it and kissed him again confirming that I'm ready to swipe my V card.

Josh slowly rested his hands on his chest as I lowered myself on top of him. The sporty jock now layed starry eyed and silent. An anxious, true virgin. I licked his lips as I... how do I put this without being blunt.... eh let's just say I "aroused his... excitement" with my hand. I saw how my starry eyed boyfriend's eyes turned familiar again like they were earlier today. Josh was alive and so was I. He grabbed me and placed me down and we switched positions. "You have to be quiet Toby- not a single sound" he said as he stripped me and I smiled at my boyfriend as he kissed every inch of my body.

I"'ll be quiet...quiet for you babe" is all I said for the rest of the night.

Sorry this one took so long!
Copyright © 2014 BarricadeBoy; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..