Jump to content

Secrets: The Truth is Slowly Revealed

   (5 reviews)

Michael MacPherson and Devin McCaskill are neighbors, but they don’t meet until they start kindergarten.  They immediately become fast friends and inseparable, but it’s becoming clear that something isn’t as it seems.  After an incident happens, Devin’s family suddenly moves away.  Michael is devastated when he loses contact with his best friend.

A few years later, after Michael graduates from high school and is  preparing to enter college, Devin suddenly reappears.  Is it too late or will the boys be able to rekindle their friendship – or possibly more?

Copyright © 2023 Bill W; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations (10 members)

  • Action Packed 9
  • Addictive/Pacing 10
  • Characters 10
  • Chills 7
  • Cliffhanger 8
  • Compelling 9
  • Feel-Good 9
  • Humor 9
  • Smoldering 8
  • Tearjerker 5
  • Unique 10
  • World Building 7

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

drsawzall

   5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

A unique look at the world of shifters and the love between two fine young men who fall in love. 

Take a moment to read the first chapter, the rest will follow quickly and you will not be disappointed!

  • Love 6
Link to review
chris191070

· Edited by chris191070

   5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

A highly enjoyable supernatural romance, that will keep you coming back for more. It's very educational and entertaining at the same time.

So come and read thIs wonderful tale and meet some enjoyable people.

  • Love 7
Link to review
weinerdog

   5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

I found this story very educational  wait don't leave yet. This is being done in the context of a very interesting entertaining story not from a dry presentation in a classroom.So not only will you be introduced to good characters you will come to like along with a good romance story you will learn something can you imagine that?

  • Love 7
Link to review
raven1

   5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

A great supernatural adventure and romance story like this is a wonder.  I love all the crazy stunts, humour and chilling adventure in the story.  At times it is fun, and other times damned scary. There were many times I was enticed to explore all the wonderful and new places where the action takes place.  I highly recommend you read this fascinating tale.

  • Love 6
Link to review
flesco

   4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

This is a supernatural love story and romance which will grab your attention from the first chapter and hold it until the end of the last chapter. I was truly amazed by this story and I hope that you will be also!

  • Love 6
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..