Jump to content
    CLJobe
  • Author
  • 920 Words
  • 2,450 Views
  • 21 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Josh - 3. Chapter 3

Dad Jim followed me, when I opened the door there was Roger with a woman who I suspect was his mother. I open the door wider, Roger stepped inside followed by the woman. “Josh, this is my mother, Mom, this is Josh.”

“How do you do, this is my father Jim and the man coming behind me is my father Ron. Come on in. Could I get you a cup of coffee or a glass of wine?”

My dads smiled, “I see you have trained your son to be the perfect host. My name is Carol. Roger told me that you invited him spend the night and I just wanted to be sure.”

“Actually Josh extended the invitation with our approval. And thank you for the complement, Josh is very special to us.”

Roger winked at me, I smiled at him. Carol did come in and had a glass of wine with my dads as Roger and I went to my bedroom. “I’m glad you’re spending the night.”

“Me too, I wanted to spend time with you ever since I met you at Dawson’s birthday party. We never had the time, there was always someone from the gang around. Now we have the total night to be alone.”

“You need to know that this is the first time I’ve ever had a sleep over. So don’t expect too much.”

“If you haven’t guessed by now, I haven’t been a gad about either. I’m still a little embarrassed that I came on strong to you on the phone. I never had done that before, as far as my sexuality is concerned, only my family knows. At school no one knows or suspects, even though I have never dated. I think they think I shy, in a way I am, except around you.”

“This is great, we can discover our love together without any expectations. I’ll think of it as a path of discovery with a handsome partner.”

“It may be a path of discovery but I know what I want to find at the end of that path, you.”

Looking into Roger’s eyes, I pulled him to me and gave him a light kiss on the lips. Watching his expression and smile, soon he was the aggressor as he smashed his lips to mine. This was going to be a path of delights, I could tell.

“Roger”

“That’s my mom, she probably wants to tell me she’s leaving.”

We walked downstairs, hand in hand. I noticed my dads looking and I saw them give a slight smile. Roger’s mom must have had more than one glass of wine cause she was smiling, quite openly, as she leaned over and kissed Roger on the cheek. I knew she whispered something in his ear and I’ll have to ask him later.

 

That evening lying in bed, “It’s hard to remember how cold and wet we were this morning. The only thing that reminds me, is the bruises.” I never slept with anyone before, but I could get use to sleeping with Roger. We cuddled after many kisses, he had his head on my chest as he laid next to me.

“I could stay like this forever. You’re so warm and this is the best pillow ever made.”

Looking up at me with those eyes, I could see the beginning of a very happy life. I bent my head, pressed my lips to his, and softly slipped my tongue into his mouth. Tasting him was like tasting something warm and sweet. “We better stop or we will never get any sleep.”

“I didn’t come here to sleep. I came here to show you my love. Kiss me again.”

I did, but he had something else in mind as he let his hand drift down towards my dick, which was harder than it ever had been. He slipped his hand under my briefs and I was startled when his hand touched my hard cock. No other hand had ever touched it until now. “Roger” but it was too late as I came in torrents. My brief’s were soaked, as well as Roger’s hand.

Now I wanted to let him experience what I just did. A thought flashed through my mind, I knew what sucking was all about. I heard it enough in school, suck my cock, as the bullies yelled at the little kids. I started to kiss Roger’s throat and then I worked my kisses down his torso, stopping at certain spots. As I went further he knew what I was going to do and tried to stop me. I held his arms as I proceeded to my prize, and a prize it was. With my free hand, I pushed down his briefs and there in its glory was Roger’s flag pole. I noticed he was circumcised where I was not. It was like licking a pop sickle but much more delicious. By this time, Roger gave up and just laid back to enjoy my treat. It wasn’t long before I had to make a decision, do I or do I not. This is Roger and this is a part of him, so I did. He tried to push my head away, but he couldn’t and then I got the cream. Its taste wasn’t awful but I knew his cream was the only one I’d ever taste.

The cold, hurt and being wet was forgotten as Roger and I fell asleep in each other’s arm, dreaming about a very happy future.

This was a very short story. I will use these stories as an interlude to several longer stories.
Copyright © 2020 CLJobe; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 27
  • Love 22
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I have never met an adult, let alone a teen use the term 'gad about'. That was funny.

That was a good interlude. 

Till the next one...😁

  • Like 4
Link to comment

Short and sweet and a bit too saccharine for my taste, buy enjoyable nonetheless.  "Love" happens a bit to easily but it had to in this short space.  Serious like, yes - love, no -- love needs much more than the first night together as teenagers to really happen.  It's a commitment that neither is truly capable of making at this early stage.  For heaven's sake, they don't even truly know each other yet!

I am looking for the next long story - you spoiled me with  the last one!

  • Like 5
Link to comment
3 hours ago, Buz said:

I have never met an adult, let alone a teen use the term 'gad about'. That was funny.

That was a good interlude. 

Till the next one...😁

Only knew 2 people to use 'Gad About', Montgomery J. Burns , and my late great UK Uncle Art.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
9 hours ago, weinerdog said:

A good story to pass the time like you said to pass the time until the next long one.One thing I suspect Roger was incorrect about is nobody knowing at school.I remember Dawson winking at Josh when he first met Roger I think he might have known.

I think you are right. The boys know more than what Roger thinks.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
9 hours ago, NimirRaj said:

A sweet chapter that reveals Roger is not as shy in private as he is in public. 😂 I guess Josh wasn’t far off the mark with his concerns over Roger’s experience as while he may not actually be more experienced he’d definitely willing to let Josh know what he wants not that Josh is exactly acting shy himself. 😉 

Roger must be more aggressive than his English boyfriend. He went further with Roger.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
9 hours ago, Buz said:

I have never met an adult, let alone a teen use the term 'gad about'. That was funny.

That was a good interlude. 

Till the next one...😁

gad about is definitely slang. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
9 hours ago, mikedup said:

Great chapter, so onto a happy future, I wish them luck, 

They will be okay

  • Like 2
Link to comment
9 hours ago, drsawzall said:

I'm hoping there's much, much more with them!! A great tale and well told!

No, I left them happily in bed

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment
8 hours ago, pvtguy said:

Short and sweet and a bit too saccharine for my taste, buy enjoyable nonetheless.  "Love" happens a bit to easily but it had to in this short space.  Serious like, yes - love, no -- love needs much more than the first night together as teenagers to really happen.  It's a commitment that neither is truly capable of making at this early stage.  For heaven's sake, they don't even truly know each other yet!

I am looking for the next long story - you spoiled me with  the last one!

it's coming 

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Excellent chapter and finale! Roger is a dynamo in bed apparently. The two boys are experiencing teenage hormonal lust. True love takes time to develop and rarely makes it through high school. I’m happy that they are moving forward with their relationship, hopefully it will be as they envision. Great short story! Great characters! I’m definitely looking forward to the next story! 😃❤️

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment
On 9/28/2020 at 11:07 PM, Buz said:

I have never met an adult, let alone a teen use the term 'gad about'. That was funny.

That was a good interlude. 

Till the next one...😁

It’s an old English expression, meaning a habitual pleasure seeker or hedonist 

Josh was from the Midlands (Central England) they have their own dialect there as do various other parts of the country 

  • Like 1
Link to comment

I am a bit disappointed that this story was so short, I really enjoyed it. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Just now, Bft said:

I am a bit disappointed that this story was so short, I really enjoyed it. 

I am sorry. 

Link to comment
Just now, CLJobe said:

I am sorry. 

That’s ok, onto the next story 

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..