Jump to content
    comicfan
  • Author
  • 3,758 Words
  • 4,927 Views
  • 24 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Life of Seeon - 8. Chapter 8 - A Wedding Night for Seeon

After the wedding and reception comes the honey moon night. Except things never go smoothly for Seeon. Why is his honeymoon so important?

Chapter 8 – A Honeymoon Night For Seeon

Mika shook his head and pushed the door closed. He put Seeon down, turned, and began to unbutton his jacket.

Seeon stood unsure what to do. He nervously shuffled from foot to foot, trying hard not to let Mika know how nervous he really was.

“Okay, you have to be uncomfortable. Why don’t you change, take out that bud, and then get into something comfortable so we can talk?”

Seeon stood there looking at Mika, waiting.

“Is something wrong?”

“I need you.” Seeon figured that would be all he needed to say and Mika would do what he expected to happen.

“Oh, is there something you can’t reach?”

“You don’t know?”

“Know what?”

Seeon stood totally lost, having never had he had to explain anything to anyone before. His life had been one of following orders, yet now he had to explain how he needed to be undressed and he was embarrassed.

“It is tradition,” Seeon began again.

Mika stood looking at Seeon. He had begun to remove the heavy jacket, exposing a form fitting shirt that was under it. Mika couldn’t help but look at his husband’s body, because it looked so different from his own body. Mika was taller, broader, and there were golden hairs on his arms and chest that were exposed.

“The dress must be removed by you. Then the chain at my waist you must hold and say you willingly take me so that it will unlock, and finally you must remove the Majana bud.” Seeon’s voice was soft and he couldn’t bring himself to look into Mika’s face.

“You mean … you aren’t … you can’t even. Why didn’t anyone tell me this?”

Seeon backed away as Mika’s anger came to the surface again.

Mika turned and noted that he was scaring Seeon. He took a deep breath and walked up to his new husband.

“Tell me what you need me to do, Seeon.”

Seeon lifted the single cord that held his whole dress together and put the end into Mika’s hand.

“Please pull it till you have it all in your hand.”

Mika took the cord and stepped back a bit. The cord slid easily out of the dress and as more and more of it arrived he wondered how long it was. Suddenly, the cord fell completely free of the dress. As he stood there the dress began to fall away in layers. Like blue petals falling from a flower each slowly peeled away from Seeon’s body till he stood there naked with a slender chain around his waist. Mika’s eyes hungrily devoured the slender form before him.

“You’re beautiful.”

Seeon stood shivering before his husband.

“Please take the blessing chain in your hand.”

Mika again stepped close and now his rough hands touched Seeon’s smooth skin as he grasped the chain on his waist. He looked down and seen it appeared to be melted together.

“You must repeat the promise you made at the wedding blessing,” Seeon said, his voice shaky as he stood there naked.

Mika looked confused for a moment till he remembered the only lines he had to memorize for the wedding.

“I take this Ma’ Nee for my own. To protect, to love, to own,” he whispered as he held the chain tightly in his hand.

The chain glowed and then separated till he held it in his hand and it was no longer bound around Seeon’s waist.

Finally, shivering and nervous, Seeon looked into his husband’s eyes and blushed completely.

“Now you need only remove the Majana bud.”

Mika looked at Seeon. He noticed the gentle musculature of his husband’s body. The total lack of hair on his body, the large brown nipples, and his husbands cock which was presently beginning to grow, but nowhere did he see this Majana bud. Even his sister had told him he would have to remove it.

“Um,” started Mika, his voice husky, “Where is it?”

Seeon continued to blush deeply and turned around. A soft white light seemed be coming from his ass.

“By the Gods," began Mika, shocked by the white light pouring out of the Majana bud. "What is that?”

“It is the Majana bud. It is to show you that I am pure and no one has used me before you,” whispered Seeon as he shook in nervousness.

“I have to remove it?”

“Yes.”

Mika put his hands on Seeon’s back and Seeon bend over. Nestled between his pale butt cheeks the Majana bud glowed with an intense white light.

“I hope this doesn’t hurt,” said Mika grasped the bud and slowly pulled it out. The light slowly vanished as it slid from Seeon’s body with a small pop.

Seeon stood still. He had been told by all the wives that once the Majana bud was removed his husband would take him. For them it meant they would hopefully soon be pregnant. For him it would mark him as ready to be second wife. He still wondered where Mika’s first wife was but figured he would meet her after the wedding night.

“Um, you can put something on,” Mika said as he moved across to the table that had been set up for them.

Seeon was confused. Was he being refused? Did he fail to please Mika with his body? Did the Majana say he was impure?

“Do I fail to please you?”

“Huh? Oh, no. Seeon, I want to get to know you. This marriage is one the state pushed on us. I don’t want to force you into something you don’t want.”

Seeon slowly stood up. He didn’t know what to do. Everything he had been taught and learned did not apply here. What was he to do? He couldn’t afford not to have his wedding consummated.

Looking around he found a robe had been laid across the bottom of the bed so he pulled it on and then walked over to the table.

“Sit and eat, Seeon. You have to be starving.”

At first Seeon was going to deny being hungry, but his stomach choose that moment to gurgle out that it was hungry. Seeon knew it would be pointless to deny it.

“Thank you.”

Seeon sat and looked at the plates. He waited till Mika had made up a plate before he moved to get anything for himself. Again he recognized nothing that was set on the table so he took only small bits of them. He nibbled on the food and poured a glass of the fruit sweetened water. He watched to see what Mika ate and simply followed his example.

“Did you take the title Ma’ Nee because you like men?” Mika asked trying to be casual.

“No I was made Ma’ Nee by my father.” Seeon sighed as he put down the plate of food and faced his husband. “He hoped to find a way to end the war and he had no other daughters.”

“Oh,” muttered Mika. He was unsure exactly what to talk about. He knew this was an official state wedding but he hoped in time it might develop into something more.

“You realize with your marriage to me the fighting will end, but my people will not share our technology. Your people are just not ready for it all yet. Your father just didn’t understand.”

“My brother is King now. He is more interested in fighting against Lord Massie than anything you might offer him right now. He will hope that because you have me he will eventually get something, but for now he will settle happily for end in the hostilities between our nations.”

“And what is it you want?”

Seeon was surprised by the question. What did he want? No one ever asked him that. He did not want to be a eunuch so he studied to be a priest. He did not want to die like his sister did in some war effort. He wanted to live but beyond that he did not know. As he sat there looking at Mika’s handsome face the only thing he did know was he wanted to stay with him. Mika had been kind to him in a way no other human being had ever been.

“To be with you.”

Mika learned that in order to discover about Seeon he had to ask round about questions that drew the young man out slowly. Hours passed and still they sat and just talked. As Mika began to feel tired and was about to tell Seeon they should sleep now there was a knock on the door.

“Who the hell would think of interrupting us on our wedding night?”

Mika stormed to the door and tossed it open ready to fight with whoever was there only to find Over Priest Deda and Queen Nixa standing there. Queen Nixa did not look the slightest bit happy and when Mika got ready to open his mouth he noted her raised hand and shut up for a moment.

“I’ve come to inspect the Ma’ Nee and make sure your wedding is consummated.”

“Excuse me,” roared Mika.

“Mika calm down.” The Queen’s voice was like steel. Her lips formed a frown as turned to glance at Deda, while her eyes looked like they could slice him to bits. “It is part of the agreement between the countries. Deda needs to make sure that your marriage has been a … fulfilled one,” stated the Queen looking just as angry as Mika was.

“Do you mean to tell me that … that,” sputtered Mika as he turned red and glared at Deda.

“Mika, stop. We have no choice in this.”

Seeon sat like a statue in his chair. He could see Queen Nixa balling her hands into fists; Mika was unconsciously doing the same thing. Over Priest Deda simply stood in the doorway, his full attention on Seeon.

“Well, you can all go to hell right now because we haven’t even gone to bed yet!”

Mika moved to stand between Deda and Seeon.

“But the Ma’ Nee is out of the wedding dress.”

“Because Seeon couldn’t eat or drink anything until it was off of him,” Mika began dropping his voice to a low rumble. “Why don’t you leave us alone?”

Deda moved so he could stare at Seeon who quivered in his robe at the table. Seeon watched the movements at the door and his shaking grew worse.

“If the marriage isn’t consummated by dawn, I’ll have no choice but to say that the Ma’ Nee was rejected and carry out the completion of her contract.” Deda had purposely raised his voice and watched to see if his message was understood.

Seeon heard Deda and all the color drained from his face. If he had trembled in fear when he had seen Deda at the door it was nothing compared the violent shaking his body began to do now.

Queen Nixa looked confused as she stared from the obvious threat of Deda to the terrified Seeon.

“What do you mean?” asked Mika as he turned, noticing how pale and scared Seeon was.

“The Ma’ Nee knows. I shall return at dawn and no later. Either the marriage is consummated or her contract will be completed.”

The Over Priest stormed down the hallway and out of sight. Queen Nixa entered the room closing the door behind.

“I’m sorry boys. He was under the impression that Seeon would have … well been changed by now,” she said softly as slumped into a chair across from Seeon.

Seeon sat for a moment and then ran into the bathroom across the way. Moments later he could be heard retching.

“Mom, what did he mean cancel her contract?”

“I’m not sure but I know from going over the papers sent to us, that unless Seeon and you, well you know, by dawn then he is considered to have at his failed marriage. We couldn’t figure out what it meant when it read ‘so we will deliver unto you the head of our troubles and leave you in peace.’ I think Seeon knows what will happen, which is why he is presently in the bathroom. Try and find out, Mika. I like the boy. I don’t want anything to happen to him if you decide you can’t stay in this marriage.”

“Mom, I took the oath in front of the entire assembly today. I will protect Seeon. I will do whatever I must to accomplish that. We can’t afford to keep losing people to this stupid war. They are like children wanting every shiny thing they see but they aren’t ready for it.”

“I know dear. I’m going to go, now. Look after him and,” she said with a wink, “get the job done before dawn.”

“Mother!”

“Trust me dear, mine isn’t the name you should be calling out.”

The Queen’s laughter filled the air as she headed out the door.

Mika took a moment to compose himself. As he stood there he could hear Seeon’s breathing coming in hiccups and gasps from the bathroom. He realized he needed to be with his husband and sooth him.

Seeon was lying on the floor of the bathroom in tears. The crown had slipped the combs and was at an odd angle. Mika gently reached down and patted Seeon’s back. He sat beside him and pulled Seeon into his lap. Slowly he worked the combs out and undid the hair from the crown till Seeon’s hair fell in a long black curtain across his lap. He reached down and slowly worked the rings off Seeon’s fingers.

“It is tradition that a week after the wedding we met again before the officiate and take our wedding bands. He personally will select and craft them for us.”

Seeon’s breathing slowly calmed as he listened to Mika speaking. Mika wrapped his arms around Seeon and eventually he fingers touched the bracelet still on his husband’s arm. Gently he felt around till he discovered the clasp and removed it. He then rubbed the shoulders of Seeon as he continued to talk.

“I’d already asked if we could have matching rings and was told I’d get what was needed. He always does create beautiful jewelry. The officiate is a strange being, but one we are proud to know. I wonder if mother had him make your pin.”

“The pin is very pretty,” sniffled Seeon.

“It represents the two of us. Two separate branches that are twisted into a single tree. I am going to be with you always, Seeon. I promised you that, remember?”

Seeon shook his head. He felt sick but there was nothing left in him. He felt hallow and useless.

“Is there anything you wish to know about me, Seeon?”

Seeon found he was comfortable in Mika’s arms, but he desperately wanted to know of Mika’s wife and before he could censor himself the words came tumbling out.

“When will I be meeting your First Wife, so that I may find out what is required of me?”

Mika pulled Seeon tightly to his chest and gently rocked him. Then he leaned into his husband and told him as honestly as he could the truth of their marriage.

“There is no first wife or first anything. You are the only one, Seeon. You are my husband, the only one I have.”

Seeon sat stunned in his husband’s arms. I am first wife? He calls me husband? He watched in an almost dream like state as Mika stood and placed all the jewelry onto the counter top near the sink. Then he walked back over near him.

Mika smiled and leaned down. He lifted Seeon up and then he removed Seeon’s robe. He then undressed and guided Seeon into the shower. He carefully washed Seeon and then offered him the soap to wash his body.

Seeon was tentative but the water felt wonderful and he didn’t want to offend Mika after being sick. The shower would help to wash the smell away. Slowly he soaped his husbands chest, rubbing his fingers and the soap through Mika’s hair and the over his nipples. He knew Mika had washed every part of him, so he returned the favor, washing Mika’s back, ass, and his large cock and balls. When the water finally began to grow cold Mika stepped out, than he dried off Seeon and himself. He found Seeon a toothbrush and left him to finish up.

When Seeon came out of the bathroom, Mika had turned the bed down. He lay across it with his arms out to Seeon.

Seeon slowly walked to the bed and climbed into his husband’s arms. He found it strange to be held. When Mika began to nibble on his shoulder he shook. However that was nothing compared to the feeling of Mika licking his neck and then nipping at his ear lobe. As Mika licked his ear and then blew across it Seeon could only whimper in pleasure. Mika laid his head on Seeon’s chest for a moment and listened to his husband’s heartbeat. Then he turned and licked Seeon’s nipples till they grew hard before he began to bite them, bringing new sounds of pleasure from Seeon’s throat. Seeon was lost in the feeling Mika was creating in his body, he twisted his hands in the bedding to keep from holding his husband’s head. As a Ma’ Nee he knew he should be the one giving pleasure, not receiving it. Smiling Mika moved lower on his husband’s body pausing only to lick the pearl of precum from the tip of his swollen cock, Mika slid down the bed and parted Seeon’s legs. He nuzzled into Seeon’s balls before pushing them up so he could lick the tender skin below them.

Seeon had never known that a body could feel such pleasure. Each swipe of Mika’s tongue sent his body to places he hadn’t even imagined. However when Mika placed his legs on his shoulders and leaned in to kiss Seeon, he knew the time all the wives had talked of was upon him. He watched as Mika took a tube from beside the pillow.

“I don’t want to hurt you. This will help to make it go in easier. Are you okay?”

Seeon could only nod. He had been told this would hurt but he knew this pain would be easier than the alternative Deda was offering. He tried to relax but all he could do was worry he would not please Mika and come the next morning he would lose his head.

There was none of the sweet tingles and waves of love that the wives had told him about. It hurt at first, that much was true. Eventually he became use to the full feeling, but he feared constantly that he was doing something wrong. He watched as Mika’s face contorted and his body began to break out with little beads of sweat. He was surprised when Mika slapped his ass and almost unconsciously he began to move in tandem with Mika. There were times when Mika moved that things felt better. It was when Mika reached down and began to jerk his penis that Seeon totally surrendered. Suddenly Mika went rigid after slamming himself fully into Seeon’s body. A moment later Seeon spilled his seed all across his belly and chest. There was a gasp of air from Mika and he tumbled forward onto Seeon.

Mika pulled Seeon close.

“Are you alright?” he whispered as he pushed the long hair from Seeon’s face.

“If you’re happy, I am fine.”

“You aren’t hurt are you?”

Seeon felt sore but not hurt. He snuggled closer to Mika’s body.

“Seeon, what did he mean he would cancel your contract?”

Seeon stiffened beside Mika.

Mika gently rubbed Seeon’s back. He held him close and waited patiently.

“If I had not pleased you and you hadn’t consummated the marriage, then I would have failed as a Ma’ Nee. To end the war they would have presented you with my head and my heart.”

“Excuse me,” gasped Mika as he pulled away to look into Seeon’s face.

Seeon lay there looking worried.

“Would you repeat that for me?”

“If you did not consummate the marriage, it meant I had greatly displeased you.” Seeon’s voice dropped to barely a whisper. His body again shook in fear as he told Mika the truth of what would have happened. “To make sure I couldn’t further bring shame to my family or country, they would have removed my head, cut out my heart, and sent them to you as a peace offering, showing the lengths they would go to in order to ensure your happiness.”

Mika looked at Seeon in horror.

“You … you knew that could happen?”

“I am Ma’ Nee. I had hoped to please you. I did please you, didn’t I?” Seeon begged. His body began to shake uncontrollably as he feared he might not have been all Mikanos wanted him to be.

Mika took his husband into his arms and held him tightly.

“Yes, Seeon. You have pleased me.” Gently, Mika kissed his husband’s face. “I thought I was taking a chance with this marriage, but you put much more on the line for your country. I am the one honored by your sacrifices.”

Seeon didn’t understand but he knew now he was safe. He curled up close to Mika and for the first time in years felt unafraid and happy. Soon he slept, this being his first night as a husband. The dawn would bring the return of Deda and more examinations, but for the moment he was happy to do no more than curl up here at his husband’s side.

So that was Seeon's honeymoon night. Not exactly the quiet peaceful one shared between lovers that one expects. There is only one chapter left in the first book. Questions or comments are always welcome. If you like the story so far, feel free to click that like button. Thank you.
Copyright © 2016 comicfan; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 35
  • Love 9
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Lovely chapter. I've been diligently waiting for it since yesterday and it was well worth the wait. I was so excited to read this chapter that I got up at three this morning to check and did so throughout the whole day, despite it being Christmas Day. Anyway, I'm really surprise Seeon was so calm during the wedding knowing that his life could be forfeited if things didn't work out according to plan. The love scene was beautiful and I really like Mika because I think his treatment of Seeon is going to give him confidence and make him value himself as a person and not just the Ma' Nee. i can't wait to read the next chapter and I hoe you had a MERRY XMAS:)

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Great chapter. Everything worked out, even though it didn't work out like Mika or Seeon thought it would.

In future chapters I hope that Seeon's family gets some payback. Nothing terrible like more war but I'd like to Seeon show them his powers when he comes fully into them.

I can't wait until next week!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 12/26/2011 11:48 AM, bookjunky18 said:
Lovely chapter. I've been diligently waiting for it since yesterday and it was well worth the wait. I was so excited to read this chapter that I got up at three this morning to check and did so throughout the whole day, despite it being Christmas Day. Anyway, I'm really surprise Seeon was so calm during the wedding knowing that his life could be forfeited if things didn't work out according to plan. The love scene was beautiful and I really like Mika because I think his treatment of Seeon is going to give him confidence and make him value himself as a person and not just the Ma' Nee. i can't wait to read the next chapter and I hoe you had a MERRY XMAS:)
Aww. I hope you enjoyed your Christmas and didn't have to go crazy waiting for it. I'm glad you are enjoying Seeon. The first book will end with the next chapter. I am already working hard on the second book of it.
  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 12/26/2011 11:55 AM, Rebelghost85 said:
Great chapter. Everything worked out, even though it didn't work out like Mika or Seeon thought it would.

In future chapters I hope that Seeon's family gets some payback. Nothing terrible like more war but I'd like to Seeon show them his powers when he comes fully into them.

I can't wait until next week!

The story is going to move on to focus on Seeon and Mika. Seeon's family will be dealing with the war and Seeon has better things coming up in his future. Glad you have been enjoying the ride.
  • Like 1
Link to comment

Great chapter and I look forward to more - hopefully more than just one more chapter with these characters...

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 12/26/2011 02:49 PM, dkstories said:
Great chapter and I look forward to more - hopefully more than just one more chapter with these characters...
Yes DK, there will be more of Seeon to come in a second complete story. Huge hint as to what it is all about in the last chapter of this first book. Glad you have enjoyed the story so far.
  • Like 1
Link to comment

Great chapter. Looking forward for a more confident Seeon. Mika is a sweetheart.Thanks for the story. Wish u a merry Christmas!

  • Like 1
Link to comment

This has developed into a wonderful story. I only wish there were more to read right now. I will follow this, as I have previous stories you have written. You are talented, and endearing. I do look forward to Seeon coming into his own life and it appears that Mika will open doors for them together. Thanks

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 12/26/2011 11:57 PM, Gulab Jamun said:
Great chapter. Looking forward for a more confident Seeon. Mika is a sweetheart.Thanks for the story. Wish u a merry Christmas!
I am glad you are enjoying Seeon. I try to vary the stories I write so that you, like myself, don't get bored reading the same things. I'm always glad when someone likes a story I am writing.
  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 12/27/2011 08:35 AM, GeR said:
This has developed into a wonderful story. I only wish there were more to read right now. I will follow this, as I have previous stories you have written. You are talented, and endearing. I do look forward to Seeon coming into his own life and it appears that Mika will open doors for them together. Thanks
You might very well say Mika is going to open up whole new worlds to them. :) I know, not fair. One chapter left in this book but it becomes clear what is in store for Seeon and it should be a lot of fun.
  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 10/19/2014 04:39 AM, silverwolf4455 said:
I hope to see more of this story..... it is amazing...
All that is left is the final chapter and then it is complete. I really have to get it redone.
  • Like 1
Link to comment

I have read and reread this story hoping you had come back to complete it. It's a great tale. I hope you come back and finish it soon. Would love to see what happens next.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

One chapter left and nothing since 2011?!?!?! That's just evil... please posat the last chapter of this eventually... It's a great story and I want to see how it ends!

  • Like 1
Link to comment

I have really enjoyed this story so far. I am hoping that you will continue with it through completion.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 01/12/2015 04:21 PM, lmoline said:
I have read and reread this story hoping you had come back to complete it. It's a great tale. I hope you come back and finish it soon. Would love to see what happens next.
Seems everyone is finding Seeon. I have written more at the request of so many. Now I am just waiting on finding a new beta and editor to finish this.
  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 04/04/2015 11:54 AM, WriterJT said:
One chapter left and nothing since 2011?!?!?! That's just evil... please posat the last chapter of this eventually... It's a great story and I want to see how it ends!
Well it ended up being more than one chapter but just waiting to find a new beta and editor.
  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 04/06/2015 09:17 AM, dman562 said:
I have really enjoyed this story so far. I am hoping that you will continue with it through completion.
It will be completed. I am not leaving anything unfinished.
  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 04/07/2015 02:00 PM, Celethiel said:
And you could have ended it Right there, if you wanted... ;)
But where is the fun in that?
  • Like 1
Link to comment

Well, at least they seem compatible in some ways; have to admit I was worried about that.  I still think someone needs to drop this damn priest off a tall building!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 4/4/2017 at 11:35 PM, centexhairysub said:

Well, at least they seem compatible in some ways; have to admit I was worried about that.  I still think someone needs to drop this damn priest off a tall building!

Mika is a loving man. He wants what is best for Seeon. Thanks for the comments. Always nice to know what people are thinking.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

I'm glad Mika was patient and persistent, as well as a gentle and skilled lover. For Seeon to feel safe and cared for is nothing short of a miracle.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 11/24/2017 at 5:40 PM, Timothy M. said:

I'm glad Mika was patient and persistent, as well as a gentle and skilled lover. For Seeon to feel safe and cared for is nothing short of a miracle.

Mika is learning like anyone else. This was an arranged marriage, but it is one he hopes will be loving.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..