Jump to content
    eric5748
  • Author
  • 10,996 Words
  • 4,868 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Farm Boys - 11. Chapter 11

Chapter 11

“You boys must have passed out or something, your light was still on and your books are still open on your bed.” John laughed when they finally came to.

“Yeah, we must have, we didn't even say goodnight to each other.” Jeremy laughed.

“Wow, a little tired were you maybe!”

“Just a little. Did you wake up to your alarm clock this morning Daddy?”

“Yeah, I was tired too. I even hit the snooze button, and I never do that.”

“Wow, I've never heard of you doing that before. Mom used to do it all the time, and it drove you nuts.” Billy laughed, but then the sadness appeared.

“Yeah, that she did, she'd sleep 'til noon if I let her, even if she did go to bed at nine.” John smiled warmly.

“Yeah, god I miss her.” Billy said sadly, Jeremy just wrapped his arms lovingly around his boyfriend.

“I know baby, I know, so do I, but there's nothing that can be done about it.”

“I know.”

“So, what are you boys gonna get up to today while I'm at work?”

“We'll probably go and have some fun and maybe finish cleaning up the barn.” Jeremy offered.

“What's left to clean in there?” John asked curiously.

“Well, all the tools have to be cleaned and organized properly, the bench needs to be cleaned and fixed in a couple places. The floor could use another good sweep, because it was never really done, other than with a shovel. And then there's outside where we pushed all the mess when we did the initial cleaning. We'll have to use the tractors for that though. We'll use the one with the blade and push it over to the compost pile.” Jeremy answered.

“Oh, not so sure I'd feel comfortable with you two using the tractors while I'm not at home, but the rest sounds good.”

“We might not even get that far by the time you get home anyway, but really, we'll be fine.” Billy said this time.

“I know, it's just you're all I have left, and I don't want any accidents to happen.”

“Yeah, but dad, you can't protect us all the time. Just look at mom, she was just going for a walk, and then bam, out of nowhere, she's killed instantly by a car whose driver had a heart attack. She wasn't even doing anything at all and a horrible accident happened. There's nothing that anyone could have done to stop it, but if we're careful, nothing bad will happen, and you know we'll be careful.” Billy said, tears coming out now, because it was the very first time he had even said that out loud to his dad, or really anyone other than his therapist.

“I know baby, but it's really hard for me. I'm not going to let you yet, unless the radios do work all the way to the store, so that I can at least keep in easy contact with you boys, okay.”

“I know daddy, but I bet it was harder for me to say that.” Billy said through a weak smile.

“Yes, I'm sure it was, and I'm sure you feel better for finally getting it out too, don't you?”

“Yeah.” Billy said softly.

Jeremy had just stayed silent, hugging Billy closer and more tenderly after hearing what he had said, he felt bad for Billy and John, but he knew what they had went through.

“Come on boys, up and at em, I have to get going soon, and I want to sit and eat breakfast with you before I have to go.” John said, wiping a few tears from his eyes, same as Billy was doing.

“Okay.” Both boys said together and hopped out of bed.

They all headed downstairs and had some breakfast, and then before too long, John was heading out the door to work. He grabbed his radio as he was heading out the door and turned it on, telling the boys that he was doing so, and that he could attempt to call them when he got to work.

“Well baby, let's go have a shower and see if we can get dirty?” Jeremy giggled.

“Don't you mean clean?” Billy asked cutely.

“What I plan to do to you in the shower isn't considered clean, but I'll guarantee that you'll love it.” Jeremy grinned brightly, causing Billy to go instantly hard and grin as well.

Neither said another word as they ran up to their bedroom. When they made it to their bathroom, they both stripped off their diapers and hopped in the shower. Before the water was even warm, Jeremy was already on his knees, sucking Billy to beat a vacuum, and using his tongue to inflict the utmost in pleasure even more so.

It took no more than two minutes before Billy was gasping and spewing forth his offering to Jeremy's palate. Jeremy stayed down there for a few moments longer, savoring the taste of his boyfriend in his mouth. Eventually his knees were killing him, and he really needed to release a load, so he stood up and kissed Billy deeply, sharing the last bit of his own load with him.

A few seconds later, Billy too sunk to his knees and sucked Jeremy in to the root and started sucking and tonguing him as best he could, until less than a minute later, Jeremy too had a fantastic orgasm. Billy got up a few moments later and kissed his boyfriend tenderly for a few more minutes.

“Wow, what a way to start the morning. That felt amazing.” Billy sighed.

“I'm glad you liked it, and I agree with you as well.” Jeremy smiled.

“Come on, let's get cleaned up.” Billy smiled right back, and they started cleaning each other tenderly.

Ten minutes later they hopped out of the shower, dried each other off, took care of their other morning rituals, and then headed to their bedroom to get diapered and dressed for the day.

“So, what should we do now for fun? You said we'd do something fun before we started working.” Billy asked.

“And what exactly was the shower scene, business? No, I think that was more than enough fun for now.” Jeremy teased.

“You sure can be corny when you want to be, you know that right? When I first met you, I never figured you for having such a strange sense of humor.” Billy laughed.

“Thanks.” Jeremy grinned brightly.

“Come on baby boy, let's go finish getting the barn cleaned up then.”

“Okay.” Jeremy said happily, so they took off.

A few minutes after they arrived to the barn, their radios gave the tone, saying someone was wanting them to respond.

“Hi Daddy, is that you?” Billy asked.

“Yes baby it is. Wow, pretty good sound for the distance we're at. How's it on your end?”

“Excellent, every bit as good as when we were working only a few hundred feet apart.”

“Same.” Jeremy added.

“Well, that's at least good to hear. Now, I'm gonna switch my mic to manual control, so that you won't hear me, but I'll be able to hear you. Unless you need to, you should change yours to the same, so that you don't always talk to me.”

“Okay, I can imagine that would get maddening at times when trying to help your people and customers and having us talking in your ear when you don't need to hear us. If you want us though, just call us, and we'll answer, we'll have our radios on at all times, well almost all. If we decide to go swimming or something, we'll let you know, so that you know why we don't answer for some reason or another.” Jeremy laughed.

“Great. Well, have a good day boys.”

“You too.” Both boys said.

They all switched their radios to manual control, and then got started on their work. The boys decided to start at the bench so that anything they cleaned off they would just sweep away later as well. They cleaned all the tools, oiled them when needed, organized them in an easy to find manner in the toolbox, and then tackled the messy work bench. Most of it was garbage, but they made sure of everything before throwing it onto the floor to be swept away later. Once that was all clean, they started the lengthy chore of sweeping the entire place. By the time they were finished, they were both in desperate need of lunch and a diaper change, so they headed down to the house and did so in that order.

“So, what should we do now baby?” Billy asked.

“Let's ask dad if we can take the quads for a burn over to the other house and explore in the storage sheds and the barns, see if there's anything interesting in there. I never really looked all that much, I tried to get as far from the house as I could when I was outside.”

“Okay, but how much you wanna bet he says no to the quads.” Billy laughed.

“More than likely, but it can't hurt to ask, now can it.” Jeremy laughed as well.

“Dad, are you there?” Billy asked, keying up his radio to do so.

“Hey there handsome, what's up?” John asked a few seconds later.

“Nothing much. We just finished lunch, and we finished cleaning the barn, so we wanted to head over to the other house and explore the barns and storage sheds, but we want to take the quads in case we find anything, so can we please?”

“Oh Billy, you know how I feel about that.” John sighed.

“I know dad, but we promise to be careful, and we'll keep on voice activated while we're driving, so that you can hear everything.”

“Okay, fine, but until you're more comfortable with them, don't make a habit of asking, and make sure to turn your radios to manual as soon as you get there, and then turn them back to auto as soon as you leave again.”

“Thanks dad. Setting to auto now.” Billy said.

“You're welcome.” John sighed.

“Wow, he said yes.” Billy whispered to Jeremy before turning his radio to automatic.

“Yeah, I know.” Jeremy said, and then turned his to automatic as well, and the three of them tested their radios out to be sure they were working correctly.

The boys headed down to the barn, got onto their quads and started them to get them warming up, and then hitched up their trailers. Once that was done, they donned their safety gear and hopped on their ATV's to take off, talking happily as they did so. As soon as they were ready to do so, they took off, this time backing their trailers out more easily, but still not doing it perfectly their first time, but soon they had it. It only took a few minutes to get to the other house on the quads, and John sighed in relief at the boys having made it. They all turned the radios to manual again, so that John could more easily concentrate on what he was supposed to be doing.

“So, where first?” Billy asked.

“Well, we know there's lots and lots of stuff in the big storage shed, so let's check out the other ones and the barns first. I've been in them, and while there's stuff in them, I don't really know what all there is.” Jeremy suggested.

“Okay, lead the way baby.” Billy smiled warmly.

They went to the barn that was furthest from the house first, and opened it up. Jeremy turned on the lights and the place lit up well, and then they started looking around. They spent about half an hour looking around, and there was not all that much in there at all. They headed to the next one, and in there they found only a little more, all the horse riding equipment. There was nothing much else of use to them though in there, so they headed to the next in their search, one of the tractor storage sheds.

“Hey, look at this, wonder what it is?” Billy said, pointing to something.

“Not too sure, but I do recognize it. Does it have a name or something on it?”

“Um, just a sec.” Billy said, and then checked all over to see what he could see. “Yeah, here it is, it's a manure spreader, like yuck.”

“Ah, thought I'd seen one of those somewhere before, spreading crap all over one of the fields. Look over here though, there's a few other things for the tractors. My ex father may have sold the tractors, but it doesn't look as if he sold much of the accessories for them. There's a back hoe, power auger, two different sizes of buckets, and a few other things over here that I don't recognize.”

“Wonder why he wouldn't have sold all that at the same time.”

“Who knows, maybe he was saving it for a rainy day, when he needed extra cash for some reason or another. I bet that the sale of the tractors happened to coincide with the purchase of his brand new truck though.”

“Hey, if he had a truck, where is it now then?”

“Not too sure, maybe he gave it to someone, it's not here, and unless we pay someone a lot of money to find out, we'll probably never know. It's probably not all that important anyway.”

“Probably true. I found some more gardening tools over here though.”

“Cool, anything we can use at the other house?”

“About the only thing here that we don't already have is a rototiller for smaller gardens and whatnot, but the extra hand tools might come in handy.”

“Then we should take them out and load them. If we ever need these things, we can just bring the tractors over and attach them here, because there's not enough room in the barn to store all this anyway.”

“Good thinkin. Wanna come back for this later, or just take it out now?”

“May as well take it out now and load it into one of the trailers.” Jeremy shrugged.

They spent a few minutes loading all the stuff into the trailer on Billy's quad, but the tiller, which they did first, took the longest, because it was quite big and heavy, and the two of them together could just barely lift it. Once finished, they headed to the next shed in their quest, and other than a few other farming implements of no real importance, there was nothing much in there. Finally they were now off to the main storage shed, where they were certain they would find tonnes of treasures, just not what all.

Once again, they split up as they entered, and one went to either side, as they had done before. They checked out everything on every shelf, and there were a tonne of really neat things, and they even took a few things out to the trailers as they told the other and they each thought it was a good thing to have. It was Billy that happened to find the single most interesting find of all though.

“Hey, come over here baby, I think we hit pay dirt.” Billy called out.

“What, what did you find?” Jeremy quickly came over and asked.

“Look at all this camping gear, there's at least five tents and quite literally everything that you could ever need to go camping. The coolers even have stuff inside them, like mainly the lanterns. There's two different stoves, four lanterns, a dozen flashlights, fifteen sleeping bags, six tarps, probably a mile of rope, stakes, you name it, it's probably here.”

“Cool. Have you ever been camping before?”

“Yeah, dad and I used to go when I was younger, but we haven't gone in a few years. It can be a lot of fun. I wonder how the guys from the group would feel about a group camping trip, say a few days, we could camp either by the pond or the creek. I say the creek though, because I don't know if I want to drink the pond water, it doesn't move enough to be terribly fresh.”

“I think it sounds like a great idea, and I bet they'd love the idea too, but what about dad?”

“Him I'm not so sure about. He'd probably be fine with it, but he'd probably want to come too. I'm not so sure how well that'd go over with some of the guys though, and not like we'd really want him there either. Then again, he can be a lot of fun when camping too.”

“Yeah, I have a feeling he wouldn't care too much for all of us going camping by ourselves. Then there's the parents of some of the younger boys in the group, they'd probably say no right away if they found out there wouldn't be an adult there at all times.”

“Probably true too. We can ask the guys though what they think of it and what they feel would be their parents response to that.”

“We could say we'd just be in the backyard and dad would be right in the house. While technically true, it's not entirely truthful. Granted, if we were right at the pond, then we'd be pretty close.”

“I know for a fact dad would not stand for that at all, trust me there.”

“Yeah, I know, just a thought.”

“Trust me, if we want to gain dads trust so that he'll let us ride the quads and tractors when he's not here, we can't think anything like that. I know him too well, and he doesn't care for lying in the least. I think the one and only time I ever got a spanking from him was because I lied, and he told me that lying was the ultimate betrayal of trust, and that he would not allow that ever. Granted, he cried more than I did when he spanked me, and that actually hurt my feelings more to see how it affected him.”

“Wow, my ex dad was nothing like that. He seemed to enjoy spanking me, and it didn't really matter why. Granted my mother and her freak were just as bad. If I talked when they didn't feel I needed to, they'd spank me without warning at all.”

“Wow, now that's harsh.”

“Yeah, tell me about it. Let's load all this stuff into the trailers and see if there's anything else that we can use.” Jeremy smiled, happy that he would never have to worry about that again, because he seriously doubted that John would ever spank him, and should he ever need to, then he would probably have really earned it.

“Kay.”

They took the more than a few minutes to carry everything out to the trailers and loaded it all in, and by the time they were finished, the trailers were nearing capacity. They did go back in though to continue looking around, and there were a few more things that they might want or need, so they grabbed them as well. Finally, after almost an hour just in that shed alone, they closed it back up and called John to say they were heading back to the main house again.

Once the boys and John were all set to automatic, and the quads were ready to go, the boys took off. With full loads behind them this time, they had to go even slower, so as not to bounce anything apart, because the trail was far from smooth. They made it back in good time though, and once again, John sighed in relief when the boys said they were back.

“So, wanna set up the tents to make sure they're all still in good shape?” Billy asked happily.

“Sure, but you'll have to show me how to. Before we do that though, you think maybe we should go in and get our diapers changed, because I'm starting to get more than just a little wet here?”

“Come to think of it, yeah, I could stand a change as well. We should probably take something out for dinner as well, so that we have some food. We'll want to come in and start cooking in about an hour though.”

“Okay.” Jeremy said happily, and they ran in and grabbed a quick change and took some chicken out of the freezer for their dinner.

“So, how do we do this then?” Jeremy asked after grabbing a tent from the trailer.

“These all look like pretty good nylon and fiberglass pole tents, so they should be pretty easy. Every one's different though, so we'll start on the first one together and I'll show you how easy they can be, and then we should be able to separate and do the rest.”

“Cool.”

Billy showed Jeremy how to take the tent out and unroll it, and then how to put the poles together, and then finally how to string the poles in and stand the tent up. Like Billy had said, they were quite easy to manage, and within only a few minutes, they had the tent put up. Jeremy felt he had it, so they each grabbed another and started putting them up. Of course it took twice as long, but they got them up easily enough. They worked their way through all the tents until they had them all set up, and in under half an hour, they were all done.

“Now we should probably stake them down so that a wind gust doesn't go and carry them away or something. These things aren't exactly heavy, so that's a real concern.” Billy suggested.

“Okay. We grabbed all the spikes anyway, so we should be all set.”

It took about fifteen minutes more for them to get the tents all staked down so that they would not go anywhere any time soon.

“These are nice tents, aren't they?” Jeremy asked.

“Very nice actually. Way better than the one dad and I used to use, that's for sure. And they're huge too. I think we should go ahead and head inside and get dinner started, huh baby?”

“Yeah, I'm getting hungry, and dad'll be home soon.”

“It's getting easier for you to call him dad, isn't it?” Billy asked softly, happily.

“Yeah, it is, just don't tell him yet please, I'm not ready to call him dad yet to his face?”

“No worries, you can when you're ready, dad or I'll never make you.” Billy smiled warmly.

“Thanks.”

They took the quads and trailers back to the barn quickly, got everything shut down for the night, and then headed into the house to make dinner. By the time they were finished making it, John was just walking in.

“Smells good boys.” John said in way of greeting.

“Thanks, go ahead and sit down, dinner 'll be ready in just a moment here.” Jeremy said.

John did as he was told, and a minute later, as promised, dinner was on the table and they were dishing up.

“So, what all did you find over there, anything of any real use?”

“Lots of stuff. We found a whole bunch of camping gear, and we were wondering if we could invite the guys next weekend for a few nights camp out, just us boys. We were thinking by the creek would be best, because there we have fresher water that we can drink.” Billy said.

“I don't know how comfortable I am with you boys going all the way to the creek, it's a pretty far ways away. If I were going with you, no biggie, but I don't think I'm ready to let you go alone. Why not just go in the back yard?”

“Then it's not really like camping.” Jeremy pointed out.

“True. Okay, I think I could let you boys go as far as the pond, but you'll have to get permission from all the other kids' parents, and they'll have to know how far away I'll be, and I'll want to talk to them personally about it before I'll even think of agreeing to letting their kids come as well.”

“Okay, I think that everyone would be good with that. We'll mention it to all the guys at this weeks meeting and have them all come and see you at the store. Will that be okay?” Billy asked.

“Sure. You boys want to go camping this weekend with me first though, I haven't been camping in a long time, and I miss it?”

“Okay.” Both boys said happily.

“Good. By the way, this is really good, thanks.”

“Thanks. Jeremy, as it turns out, is an even better cook than I am.” Billy said happily.

“It shows.”

“Thanks guys, but you're really good too Billy.”

“Thanks.” Billy smiled.

“So, what else did you find over there anyway?”

“Few more things for the tractors, bunch of horse stuff, more gardening stuff, and a bunch of other odds and ends. We did find some tools though that we didn't already have here, so we brought them over. I was also thinking, because we don't have a lot of space in our barn here, that all the tractor stuff, except the tractors themselves, could more easily be stored over in the tractor storage sheds, that way we have more space here.” Jeremy answered.

“That's good, and that might not be such a bad idea too.”

“Thanks. So, how was your day at work then, other than our interruptions?”

“Pretty good actually. Nothing too terribly much happened, but we were pretty steady, so that's good.”

“That's good.”

For the rest of the meal, they chatted more, and when they were done, the boys cleaned up while John went to get changed. Once they were all ready, they went and sat back in the living room and watched a movie. When they went to bed, the boys laid down and sucked each other for a bit before diapering each other and passing out for the night.

The next few days went by with the boys just continuing to clean up around the house more, so that it looked nice, they played around a lot, had lots of fun, both inside and outside if you catch my drift, and finally, it was the day of their diaper group meeting once again. John took the boys, saying that he was going to go grocery shopping while they were having their fun.

Once everyone was there and everyone had gotten through the customary how was your week and so forth, the boys piped up and told them what all they had done during the week and what they had found.

“So, would anyone like to come camping at our place next weekend, it'll be just us boys, my dad'll stay at the house, so we can be free to walk around just as we are now? All you'll have to do is tell your parents to go see my dad, he'd rather talk to them in person if at all possible, but they can call if they have to. He wants to make sure that they're all okay with you staying the weekend with next to no adult supervision, even though he'll only be a half kilometer away.”

“Awesome.” Almost all the boys said at once, the rest gave other affirmative responses.

“What can we bring if we're allowed, which I'm sure my parents will have no problem with?” Shawn asked.

“Well, so that we don't have to pay too much for food, I say bring food, but we'll probably all share and cook together. Also, bring plenty of diapers. If you have water jugs, bring those, so that we have lots. We have all the tents and sleeping bags though, so we should be okay there. If anyone has ATV's of their own, they could probably bring them too if your parents are okay with that, because we only have four. If you do, bring extra gas. And if someone has a portable stereo, that'd be great. I'll give everyone my number though so that you can all call me when and if your parents say yes, and that way you can call us and tell us what you can bring, so that way we have a list so that we know what we'll need to get if we don't already have it. Am I forgetting anything baby?” Billy asked Jeremy.

“Um, gimme a second here to think.” Jeremy smiled, and then thought about it for a moment. “Oh yeah, almost no clothes, we won't really be needing those unless it rains or something stupid, in which case we might just stay in the hay loft of the barn. Let's see, we have a few coolers, but more might not be such a bad idea, and if you have those reusable ice packs would probably be really good too. Oh yeah, if you do have and bring ATV's, if you have trailers that you can bring, bring them too, so that way we don't have to make too many trips. We have no cell reception out at our place, but we'll have our radios with us, so if your parents need to reach you for any reason, they can call the house, and our dad will come and get you. Um, I feel like I'm forgetting something, but I can't think of what.” Jeremy smiled.

“Well, that's lots. You know I can get food and extra diapers, no prob, so I'm totally on board. If you all just give me the money for food and diapers though, my parents will sell it to us at a much better rate, because it's for a group function, at least I'm sure they will. We can make up a shopping list of what all we'll need and then I'll have them bring it home for us. A couple cases of diapers will be more than enough, one of each of the two sizes we'll all need should be more than fine. For the ones whose parents don't know of course, just bring your night diapers with you as normal so as to not arouse suspicions of course.” Shawn offered.

“That'd be awesome. If everyone comes over first thing Friday morning, and we stay out until late Sunday afternoon, then if everyone pitched in say fifty bucks for all the food and supplies, that'd be lots, and if there's money left over, then Shawn could easily give it to us the week after at our next meet.” Billy suggested.

“Forty dollars max is all it'll take.” Shawn said.

“Okay, forty then. We'll bring it here next week then if everyone's allowed to go that is. I hope everyone can though, because it won't be as much fun otherwise.”

“Awesome.” Everyone said, and for the rest of the evening, they sat around talking and laughing, a lot about the up and coming camping trip, all the boys hoping beyond hope that their parents would agree to it as well. As soon as their time was up, they all went and got changed and or dressed, and then they were off.

“So, how did it go boys? What did the others think about the camping trip?”

“Great, they loved the idea.” Billy said happily, and then for the entire ride home, the boys told John all about the plans and ideas that they had all come up with.

“Sounds like it went well, I'm glad.” John said, barely having had a chance to get a word in the entire time, the boys just kept talking happily.

“Thanks. Well daddy, let's get these groceries in, and then we're heading up to bed.”

“Okay babies, let's go then.”

“Hey, we resemble that remark.” Billy said in a big pout.

“I know.” John grinned, and they all helped to bring in all the groceries. There was extra for their up and coming camping trip as well, so there was lots.

As soon as everything was in and put away, the boys headed up to bed, and after relieving themselves of a little pressure, they went to sleep and slept the night away in blissful slumber.

“Okay boys, have a good day, and I'll see you when I get off work and then we can go camping. If you want to or have time to, get as much packed and ready to go as you can, okay. I'll also try and get out of there a little early if at all possible, but don't count on it. Love you, have a good day.” John said to the boys the next morning.

“Okay daddy, have a good day, see you when you get home then.” Billy said happily, and then John was gone.

“Shower, sex, dressed, and then pack you figure?” Jeremy grinned.

“Definitely.” Billy grinned right back, and they ran giddily up to their bedroom to do just that.

As soon as they were cleaned and dried off, they fell into bed together and got all dirty again. They sucked each other, and then sucked each other again, just because it felt so damned good and they were still young, so could easily get away with it. They diapered each other nice and thick, in fact it was double thick today, as well as their plastic pants, just because they felt like it.

“Okay baby, let's go pack up what we can outside first I guess..” Billy smiled happily now that they were ready to go, some one and a half hours after they had entered their bedroom.

“Okay.” Jeremy smiled brightly right back.

They went out to the barn and pulled their Quads out and hitched up their trailers, and then collected from there everything that they would be needing. Then they headed outside and grabbed the largest of the tents, packed it all up nice and tight, and threw it in the trailer as well.

“I just realized something!” Jeremy said suddenly when they were finished loading everything from outside.

“What's that baby?”

“Well, we have lanterns, stoves and flashlights, but nothing at all to power them with!” Jeremy pointed out.

“Crap, that might be a bit of a problem. I think we're also almost out of gas for the ATV's as well. Unless I'm mistaken, what's in the tanks is about all we have left. I'll call dad and ask him to bring all that home with him.”

“Good idea, and I think you're right about the fuel situation as well.”

“Hey daddy, you there?” Billy asked a few seconds later when he had got his radio.

“Yeah baby, what's up?”

“Just that we forgot a few things that we need from town.”

“Oh, like what?”

“More fuel for the quads, propane for the lanterns and stoves, and batteries for the flashlights.”

“Crap, I forgot about that as well. If I had've thought of that, I would've grabbed the gas cans this morning. Oh well, we needed a couple more anyway, so no biggie. I'll grab it all on my way home. I told the guys, and they all said I should be okay to leave at three if I wanted, so I might just do that, so I'll get all that and get home as quick as I can. Unfortunately we don't carry half of it here, but I'll grab from here what I can of course. Was there anything else we needed that you can think of?”

“No, nothing that either of us can think of, at least right now.” Billy answered after having looked to Jeremy and getting a shake of the head in answer.

“Okay, if you think of anything, gimme a call, and I'll try and get it then. Have fun boys, see you in a bit.”

“Thanks, will do daddy, have fun.” Billy said, and then they went to radio silence once again.

“Well, now that that's done, should we go get all the non cold foods?” Jeremy asked.

“Okay, and then we should get lunch pretty quick as well, I'm starting to get hungry.”

“Come to think of it, so am I, so let's do that first.” Billy smiled.

“I'm good with that.” Jeremy smiled back, and they headed into the house and made and ate lunch.

As soon as that was all cleaned up from, they started grabbing any of the dry goods from the house that they might need. Once they were done in the kitchen, they headed up to their bedroom and grabbed the few clothes they might need, but all the diapers that they were likely to need, and it was all stuffed into an old duffel bag that Billy had in the back of his closet. And just because they were already in their bedroom, and they had nothing better to do at the moment, wouldn't you know it, but they sucked each other again for no reason whatsoever, other than it just felt too good to not do it.

“Much better, what now?” Jeremy sighed.

“Don't know. Not much else we can do until daddy comes home. I just thought of something that we might need though!”

“What's that?”

“Ice. We don't really have any, except a couple ice cube trays full, and that certainly won't be enough.”

“Nope, it certainly won't be. I'll call dad this time.” Jeremy offered.

“Okay.”

“Hey, you there?” Jeremy asked into the radio.

“Yeah buddy, what's up?”

“Not me this time.”

“Let me guess, just finished taking care of that problem?” John laughed.

“Yeah, how did you guess.”

“You're a healthy nearly teen boy, if you're not, then you had to have just done something to take care of it, because you'd be up any other time. Now, what were you needing?”

“Ice.”

“Yeah, that'd make it go down too.” John laughed.

“No bonehead, we need ice, we don't have any for the coolers.” Jeremy laughed too.

“I know, I was just teasing you, and it was fun too. I'll grab a bunch of ice and bring it home with me then. Anything else?”

“Nope, nothing yet, and this late in the day, if we forget it, we won't need it.”

“Good point, I'll be leaving pretty soon.”

“Good, see you in a while then.” Jeremy said, and they disconnected.

“You've opened up a lot more since moving in with us, have you noticed that?” Billy asked happily.

“I used to be a lot more open, but living with people that hated you for who you really were has a tendency to make you close up. I had to for my own safety. It feels good to really be able to joke around about stuff. My grandma used to tease me all the time about my little baby boners, saying I was such a boy.”

“Yeah, well I like you little baby boner too. I can see why you would've had to shut everything off to survive though, I'm just glad that you're starting to open up more around dad. He still needs some time and work to really open up himself yet, but this weekend will be good for him.”

“We're not packing any clothes for him, are we?”

“Nope. But we'll tell him we have it all packed.” Billy grinned.

“Good, he needs it.”

“Come on, let's go grab a couple of the milk jugs from the recycling bag and clean them and fill them with water.”

“Why?”

“We'll throw them in the freezer and make big ice blocks. We used to do that for camping, because they last an amazing amount of time, and because it's a container with a lid, it doesn't get everything wet like putting ice in a cooler does.” Billy answered.

“Cool, never thought of that. Four litres of ice would probably last quite well.”

“Three days if it's warm, two days if it's hot, and more if it's cool out.”

“Not bad.”

“Yeah, the only problem of course is that they take up lots of space, but we have big coolers.”

“Okay, let's go then.”

They went and found four jugs that they could easily re-inflate, because they usually flattened them, found the lids, and then cleaned them and filled them up. They then stuck them in the deep freeze so that they would be ready at least for the next weekend. They would add the next couple jugs as well as they emptied them.

From there they went and grabbed the coolers that they would need, they grabbed the two largest ones, figuring that that would be more than enough, and set them in the kitchen, so that as soon as John got home, they could load that up and go. They made a final sweep of the house, just to make sure there was nothing else that they had forgotten, and then did the same thing in the barn. There was still a little gas in two of the gas cans, so they at least topped up the fuel with the last bit that they had, and then checked the oil in all the quads, to be sure that it was still good. So, with all that done, they were pretty much ready to go, just needed to add the food and the fuel, and then they could leave. It was already just after three in the afternoon, so John would hopefully be home soon the boys figured. He showed up almost half an hour later.

“Oh good, you're finally home. Give us the ice, and then could you take the rest of the stuff out and put it in the trailers please, we have everything ready to go, all we need to do is load the coolers up.” Billy said, grabbing the four bags of ice that John had had in his hands.

“Oh, okay. I'll top up the tanks as well then while you're doing this. Do you have my clothes packed for me already too?”

“Yep.” Both boys said.

“Okay, great. I should check the oil as well, just to be sure it's good.”

“No need, we already did. Go, and you may as well change into the shorts we set on your bed for you.” Billy said, remembering that they had set John's smallest pair of shorts out, with no underwear, so that he would not have to go into his dresser and possibly realize that nothing had been removed.

“Good, and thanks, I'll be right out and go get the rest of the stuff done.” John smiled and then took off.

He quickly went to his room, saw the shorts and grinned. He had used to use them to workout in, but had not actually worn them in a while, but he put them on anyway. As soon as he was done, he headed outside, and just went and grabbed his Quad and drove it to the truck so that he could offload everything directly to the trailer. He figured that it would be faster and easier that way, and it was. Once everything was offloaded, he drove back to where the other two ATV's were parked and then went about securing the fuel cans onto the boys' quads, and then used the other one to top up the fuel for all three of them before securing that can to the back of his. Now all he had to do would be to grab the coolers as soon as the boys said they were ready.

Billy and Jeremy quickly dumped the bags of ice into the coolers and then went about grabbing everything that they would be needing from the fridge and freezer. Because they had already had most everything packed and ready to go, this really did not take all that much time. They waited until they saw that John was ready for the coolers, so they called him and he came over with his quad and loaded the two coolers into his, because his was the least filled, done so purposely for the coolers.

“Well boys, I think we're ready to go. Don't you want to put something more on than just your diapers though?”

“No, that's okay. We just have to put our safety gear on and we're ready to go.” Jeremy answered.

“Okay. Well, let's get this show on the road then shall we.” John smiled, and they all put on their safety gear and hopped on their quads and started them up.

“So, where to boys?”

“Creek.” Both boys said as one.

“Let me guess, that really nice clearing near the small falls?”

“Definitely.” They both said again.

“Good, that's where I wanted to go too.” John smiled and told the boys to lead the way.

Once again, because they had the trailers behind them, they could not go very fast at all with the rough ground, so they had to take it slow and easy. That was more than okay with them though, because it was a nice drive. Half an hour later they pulled up to their chosen campsite and shut off their quads and hopped off.

“This'll be nice. We haven't been camping since our camping gear was almost all stolen, and I've missed it.” John sighed, their gear had been stolen out of the back of their truck on their way home from their last trip, which was sadly quite a few years ago, and they had never been able to afford to replace it again.

“Man, that would've sucked. You didn't tell me that.” Jeremy said.

“No point.” Billy shrugged.

“Come on boys, let's start getting set up. Where's the tent?”

“In my trailer I think.” Billy said, and then started digging around in it.

A few seconds later Billy came out victoriously holding it and threw it to his dad, who took it. He and Jeremy then went about setting it up while Billy started taking things out of the trailers that they would be needing. A good portion of the stuff would stay in the trailers for ease of storage, and to keep their area more clean, but some stuff had to come out. Also, the back of the one trailer would be perfect to set up their stove and barbecue on, so he had to clear that one out almost totally. They finished both these chores at much the same time, so they went on to the next one, which was Billy setting up their cook center, while John and Jeremy unhitched the trailers and then started finding stuff to make a fire pit.

“This should work out nicely, and it sure will be peaceful, that's for sure.” John sighed when they were done.

“Yeah, that it will. Remember a few of the campsites we went to, it was so noisy with all the people there, it was horrible. Out here the only sounds we'll ever hear are the sounds of nature. Granted, that's the thing about the house we have now that I like the most. I definitely don't miss the sounds of the city.” Billy smiled.

“Same here. Let's go see about finding us some fire wood boys.”

“Why don't we empty the one trailer into the other one, it'll all fit I think, and then take the quads with the one trailer and just load it all up with fire wood?” Jeremy suggested.

“Sounds like as good a plan as any to me.” John smiled.

They quickly did that and then geared up again and hopped back on their quads and took off. They followed trails for the next hour, and any time any of them saw dead wood on the ground that they could use, they stopped and gathered it and threw it in the trailer. By the time an hour was about to pass, their trailer was good and full, so they headed back.

“Jeremy, do you know how to start a fire?” John asked.

“No, not really. I know the basics of how to, but I've never done it before.” He admitted.

“Okay. Billy, you go ahead and show him how to do it then while I get started on dinner.”

“Okay.” Both boys said.

Inside of ten minutes Billy had a good strong fire going, showing Jeremy the hows and whys of building a good strong fire. John had found the ground beef that the boys had grabbed, as well as the hamburger buns, and decided that hamburgers and chips sounded great, so he started the barbecue and got the meat ready. A few minutes later he was cooking and the boys were salivating. A few minutes later they were sitting around a nice fire eating an even nicer meal.

“There's little better than eating a flame broiled dinner around a camp fire, is there!” Billy sighed when he finished eating.

“No, I think I missed that the most.” John sighed as well.

“I think I understand why you might say that, it was good, and it sure is relaxing.” Jeremy smiled.

“Kay boys, let's get some water on to boil and get this cleaned up.”

“Why not just clean the dishes in the creek? It's not like we have many, and even if it's not hot, it'll still clean the dishes just fine with the flowing water.” Billy asked.

“Sounds good enough to me. Let's go boys.” John smiled, and they took off.

“What should we do now?” Billy asked once their dishes were all cleaned up.

“I for one wouldn't mind just sitting back and relaxing by the fire for the rest of the evening.” John answered.

“Sounds good to me.” Jeremy added.

“Then that's what we'll do.” Billy smiled, and that was what they did.

As they sat back and relaxed for the evening, John told the boys a bunch of fun stories, some about his childhood, some were just stories, and the boys even told a few stories as well. It was a really nice evening.

A little after dark, they put out the fire and headed into their tent for the night. The boys had zipped up two sleeping bags together, so as soon as they changed their diapers, they slipped into their bed for the night, and said goodnight to John. John had just taken off his shirt and slipped into his single sleeping bag and said goodnight back to the boys, and a few minutes later, they were all sound asleep.

“Morning boys, how did you sleep?” John sighed out as he woke up the next morning to find that the boys were already awake and whispering to each other.

“Really good, how about you?” The boys asked, alternating words.

“Good thanks. Well, should we get up and get the day started?”

“Sure, and I could seriously use breakfast as well.” Jeremy grinned.

“Yes, and by the looks of that diaper, you could seriously use a diaper change as well.” John grinned.

“Yeah, you're probably right, but Billy's even more wet than I am.”

“Looks it. Where did you boys put my clothes so that I can get changed out of these shorts?”

“We didn't pack us any.” Billy said simply.

“What do you mean you didn't pack us any? You mean I have to go around in only these shorts all day, I wore them yesterday and last night?” John asked incredulously.

“No, what we mean is that you can go naked, or diapered, whichever you prefer.”

“What, how would you have gotten diapers for me?” John asked in shock.

“Shawn gave us some.” Billy lied, knowing his dad would rather go naked.

“Um, no way, but I can't go naked either. I'll just go home and get some other clothes.” John said.

“No dad, you can do it, we'll go naked as well, we promise it'll be fine. You're too ashamed of your body, but you have a nice body and you should go naked. And don't worry, we won't rape you.” Billy grinned cheekily.

“Yeah, that makes it better, to go around naked with my sons.”

“What's wrong with it? Really, we could easily go to a family nudist beach and there would be dozens of families there, there's absolutely nothing wrong with it at all.” Jeremy asked this time.

“To some, maybe it's not wrong, but to me it doesn't feel right.”

“Come on daddy, you can do it, and besides, you don't really have much of a choice in the matter. Let's get him.” Billy grinned to Jeremy, and they hopped up and stripped John of his only covering, the skimpy pair of shorts.

The quick and effective way that the boys had done this, they had talked about it while John was sleeping, ensured that John's extra strength would be of no use to him. Billy had jumped onto him, pinning his arms and chest, while Jeremy quickly yanked down his shorts, pulling them off entirely.

“No boys, come on, gimme my shorts back.”

“Nope, you'll have to come get them.” Jeremy said, taking off.

John, for some strange reason, did in fact take off after Jeremy from the tent, and ended up chasing him around for a good fifteen minutes. The problem was, Jeremy was considerably faster and better at maneuvering than John was, so he was easily able to evade capture. John must have realized that there was no hope in catching Jeremy, because he finally stopped and went and sat in a chair around the fire that Billy had started while they were having their fun.

“Feel better yet?” Billy asked with a twinkle in his eye.

“No! You're not gonna let me have my shorts back, are you?”

“Nope, and by now Jeremy has them well hidden.”

“You boys planned this, didn't you?”

“Of course we did. You're too shy, which is odd, considering I'm not. If you want to get breakfast started, now that the fire's going, Jeremy and I are gonna go get these wet diapers off and get cleaned up, then we'll come out and help you.” Billy smiled warmly as Jeremy came back into their campsite with a victorious smile on his face.

“Yeah, I tried not to allow you to grow up with the same shame that was forced upon me, I guess it worked too well.” John laughed.

“Yeah, but now you have to learn what you preached all those times. Come on baby, let's go get out of our soggy baby diapers.” Billy smiled warmly.

John did not say anything to that, mostly because the boys clasped hands and nearly floated back to the tent so that they could get each other cleaned and diapered, or at least he thought they would be. John got up and went and grabbed some bacon out of one of the coolers and grabbed a few potatoes and an onion and pepper. He got started on cutting up the stuff, and got the frying pans on to heat up. By that time, the boys were done, and they both came out of the tent naked as well.

“Why are you boys naked?” John asked.

“What, and let you have all the fun. We like being naked too you know, and besides, we're starting to get a bit of a diaper rash, so airing out 'll be good for us. Just don't be surprised if we start peeing all of a sudden, I hardly notice it any more.”

“Oh.” Was about all that John could think to say.

“Don't worry, you'll get used to it soon.” Jeremy smiled warmly.

“Gee, that's comforting.”

“It should be. What can we do to help out?” Billy asked.

“Nothing really, just go ahead and sit back and relax and I'll have breakfast ready soon.”

“Okay, thanks.” The boys said and smiled together, and went and sat by the fire.

A little while later, they were eating and continued their chatting, enjoying both meal and company. As soon as they were all finished, they took their dishes down to the creek and washed them all up and dried and put them away.

“So, what should we do now boys?”

“Let's go swimming.” Jeremy said.

“Whatever will I wear though!” John said flatly.

“Well duh, that's easy, just go as you are.” Billy grinned.

They headed back to the creek and swam around for a bit in the pool that was just up from their campsite, it was at the base of the small waterfall, so there was a lot of turbulence in the water, but they all enjoyed it a great deal. They managed to stay in the water and swimming for a good hour before they all climbed out and just lay back in the soft grass on the bank. A long collective sigh escaped all of them as they laid there, relaxing in the warm sun after a nice swim, all free and at ease.

“So, how do you feel now daddy?” Billy asked softly almost half an hour later.

“Amazingly free actually.” John had to begrudgingly admit.

“Good, we're glad. It's so nice to be able to relax and forget all your cares, and be free and natural. I think it's the best.” Billy smiled warmly to his dad.

“Me too.” Jeremy added.

“Yeah, I guess you boys might be right. What should we do now?”

“I personally wouldn't mind just laying here for a little while longer, maybe even have a nap, I'm so relaxed.” Jeremy yawned.

“That sounds like a good idea to me too.” Billy added.

“Actually, now that you mention it, a nice nap in such a peaceful place as this does sound like kinda a good idea.” John sighed and laid back down.

They all laid there in blissful slumber for about an hour before it started getting too warm for them and they all woke up within a few minutes of each other.

“Wow, now that was nice, wasn't it?” John sighed.

“Yeah. Let's go for another swim and then go get some lunch, then I say we go for a hike.” Billy suggested.

“Sounds good to me.” Both John and Jeremy said at the same time.

“Good.” Billy smiled, and they headed back into the water and swam for a few minutes.

As soon as they were sufficiently cooled back down again, they got out and headed back to their campsite and made some lunch. After lunch they cleaned up their dishes in the creek again and got everything put away and cleaned up. As soon as they were ready to go, they put on their sandals, and naked as they had been all morning, they went for a nice long hike, this being John's first time to really see all the beautiful land that surrounded them, and that they all pretty much owned. They all enjoyed their hike for a little more than an hour before they made it back to camp.

“What would you boys like to do now?”

“I don't know. Wanna take the quads out for a bit?” Jeremy asked.

“Sure, why not, but that means we have to get dressed.” John said.

“Just our shorts and then our safety gear should be fine, and our shoes of course.” Billy said.

“Yeah, that should be fine. Well and you boys need your diapers on.”

“For sure.” Both boys said.

“Go get my shorts then please Jeremy?”

“Okay.” He grinned and went right to his quad and lifted the seat and pulled them out.

“How did you put them there without my noticing?” John asked incredulously.

“Easy actually. You were so preoccupied with trying to keep yourself somewhat covered and catching me, I didn't even have to try and keep away from you, so I was able to slip around you and sneak them there.” Jeremy grinned cheekily.

“Wow, you're sneaky.”

“Thanks. Now, if I give these back to you, you have to promise that when we get back that you'll take them off again.” Jeremy warned.

“Fine. But you boys will probably stay covered in your diapers.”

“Probably, but if it were you, which would you rather be caught in, naked or diapers?”

“Definitely naked.” John had to laugh.

“Yeah, well we don't care one way or the other.” Jeremy smiled and Billy nodded.

“Clearly. Well, let's get suited up boys. Oh, where did the radios get stashed?”

“I put them in the waterproof box in the back of your trailer.” Billy answered.

“Good thinking.”

A few minutes later they grabbed all their gear after they each started their ATV, and then they got suited up, got their radios powered up and tested out, their headsets on, and finally their helmets. They made sure that their gas cans and safety gear were still securely attached to their quads and hopped on to get ready to go.

“Okay boys, same as last time, you lead, don't go too fast, and I'll be right behind you.”

“Okay.” Both boys said, and then a few seconds later, they were off.

This time Billy led the way, and for the next hour and a half, they toured more of the property where they had never gone before, and it was very nice. Billy even had them pretty much forging their own trail a few times, just to see where somewhere went, and they all had a good time. Finally they made it back, shut down their quads, removed all their gear, right until they were either naked or diapered, both boys nodding approvingly to John.

“Well boys, let's get the fire started again, and then for the rest of the day, I say we sit back and relax.”

“Okay.” They both said, and this time Jeremy got to start the fire.

He had to ask a few questions to make sure he remembered the best way to do so, but within a few minutes, he had a nice strong fire going.

“Well done Jeremy.” John patted Jeremy on the back gently.

“Thanks. It's not really all that hard, is it?”

“No, unless you don't have any matches or a lighter of some sort, then it can be tricky, but still not all that hard if you know what you're doing.”

“Really, cool!”

“So, I forgot to mention to you boys last night, but a couple of the parents stopped by yesterday while I was at work to talk to me about the up and coming camping trip.”

“Really, what did they have to say?”

“The one, his son was quite young, and I think he said his name was Adam or something like that. He said he had no problem with it, as long as I was nearby. I told both parents that while you were in the back yard, strictly speaking our backyard was somewhere around several kilometers across, so that could mean a great distance, but that you'd only be at the pond, which is only a few hundred meters from the house, and that we would be in contact at all times. They were okay with this and asked if the boys needed to bring anything. I told them that the boys would have the plans for that, that I had nothing to do with any of this. The other parent, she never said her name or her son's name, so I have no idea who. Anyway, she said that the plan was to just give Shawn some money and he'd get all the groceries from his dads store at a really good deal, so that it would cost a lot less in the long run, she seemed to think this was as good a plan as any.”

“Oh, that's good. This is gonna be so cool. During the week I think we'll get all the firewood that we'll need and set up as much as we can, so that we don't have to worry about it once everyone gets here.” Billy said.

“Probably not a bad idea, but no chainsaws or anything.” John warned.

“Don't worry, not even sure how to use one, and not so sure I want to either.” Billy said seriously.

“Same here.”

“Not to mention, I don't think we even have one anyway.”

“I'm surprised there wasn't one at the other house.”

“Yeah, I don't think either of us came across one of those amongst all the other things we found.”

“Probably for the best. So, what exactly are your plans for this camping trip anyway?”

“No clue, we'll figure all that out this week. We'll need some money to give to Shawn as well though please by that day, so that he can go get all the groceries.”

“Okay. How much?”

“Fifty each, but don't worry, he'll return anything he doesn't use. I'm sure his dad'll help him to get everything we need.”

“Not too bad, I'll have it for you, no worries.”

“Thanks.” Both boys smiled.

A short while later, they made and ate their dinner, and then after cleaning up, they relaxed by the fire until dark telling stories and having a good time. Finally they all headed to bed and slept straight through until morning, all very well rested.

Sunday was much the same again, they went swimming and quad-ing, they relaxed and they talked, until just a little after three, when they figured that they should call it and get everything packed up and ready to go. This did not take all that long, and before too long, they were all packed and ready to go, so they hopped on and headed back to the house. As soon as they made it there, they unpacked everything and put it all away. Once everything was put away, both in the barn and in the house, they headed back inside, because they had done the house stuff first.

“Well boys, I don't know about you, but I'm hungry, and then it's definitely time for a much needed bath.”

“I think I can agree with you there.” Jeremy said, and of course Billy nodded his agreement.

So, they made and ate a quick dinner, and then headed up for a nice long hot bath. The boys and John all stayed in their extra hot baths for at least an hour, just soaking and enjoying the hot water. Finally they started washing off, the boys of course washing each other, and then they drained their tubs and started their showers and rinsed off and gave their hair the second wash and conditioning. The boys dried off and then got themselves nice and thickly diapered and headed downstairs, figuring that they would all sit back and relax and watch TV for the rest of the night. Both boys were almost surprised that John came out naked.

“Feel better boys?” John asked when he emerged from his bedroom.

“Yeah, tonnes better actually. Camping is always great, but it always feels so good to get home and get clean too. We figured that we'd kick back and relax and watch some TV before bed, you okay with that?” Billy asked.

“I agree with you totally there, and that sounds like a good plan to me.”

They all curled up on the couch and watched TV for the rest of the evening before heading up to bed. The boys felt that their diapers were good, so they hopped into bed and kissed and stuck their hands inside each others diapers to take care of the loads that they knew they both had, because it had felt like an awful long weekend to them. During almost half an hours worth of kissing, they managed to stroke three orgasms from each other, Jeremy pulling his hand out each time to lick up the mess, enjoying it very much indeed.

Finally they were both more than ready to go to sleep, so repositioning each other properly so as not to leak, they cuddled back up together, pulled the blankets up, gave each other one final kiss, whispered good night, I love you, and they fell asleep.

This story belongs to Erich, please do not post anywhere without asking me first
  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I especially like that this story is more about what tye boys are doing in their lives and not just the sex... though naked daddy John seems like fun... just saying...

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..