Jump to content
    eric5748
  • Author
  • 7,782 Words
  • 6,143 Views
  • 1 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Farm Boys - 7. Chapter 7

Chapter 7

“Good morning boys, you look better this morning Jeremy.” John said as the boys sauntered into the kitchen at just a little after six the following morning.

“Thanks, I feel better.” Jeremy smiled brightly.

“I bet. Getting to curl up and sleep with the one you love for the first time does have its effects.”

“Yeah.” Both boys sighed.

“Where's Jim?” Jeremy asked.

“He more than likely won't wake up until ten, he's a night owl and mornings just don't work well for him. If he's up before that, you'd better wear a full body armor of some sort, he can be downright scary.” John laughed.

“It's true.” Billy said flatly.

“Man, how did he manage in school?”

“Slept the first two hours usually, and I'm not joking by the way. He got in more trouble for doing that than all the other kids in school did together. Every day he was yelled at for sleeping in class. Not sure how he survived in university for his early classes, but he worked it so that he only had classes in the afternoon for the most part.”

“Yikes. And here I'd rather start as early in the morning as I can, so that I can get things done.”

“Same here.” Both John and Billy said at the same time.

“So, are you boys gonna be out and cleaning the barn more today, or what are you gonna do?”

“Not too sure. We'll probably go do more cleaning, but I'm getting pretty tired and I think maybe we'll go do something fun as well.” Billy said after looking to Jeremy to see if he wanted to answer first.

“That sounds good to me.” Jeremy smiled.

“You probably don't even have all that much work left to do to clean out the barn anyway, if you're quick, you might be able to get it done by lunch.”

“I doubt we can get it done that quick, but maybe I suppose.” Jeremy said.

“We'll try though.” Billy added.

“Well, there's no point in you two working yourselves to the bone, you're on vacation, so you should at least have some fun too.”

“We know.” Both boys said.

“Well, grab yourselves some breakfast boys, I'm gonna head to my room and get ready for work, I have to be heading out soon.”

“Okay.” They said, and John headed to his room and the boys got themselves some breakfast.

As soon as the boys were all fed up, they too headed upstairs to get cleaned up. They stripped each other of their diapers and headed to the bathroom and hopped in the shower together. Of course, while in there, they decided that they were naked, wet, and very hard, so they attached themselves at the lips and grasped each others erections as they were being pelted with the hot water. With their tongues deep into each others throats, their hands desperately mauling each others boners, they were not trying to hold it off any, they just wanted release, and it came quickly. With gasps that escaped into each others mouths, they both came at the same time.

Instead of stopping though, they were oh so horny this morning for some reason, hey they are teens, they continued right where they had left off. They continued stroking and playing tonsil hockey until they were rushing through their second orgasm of the morning not even five minutes later.

“Wow, I've never cum twice in a row like that, that was awesome.” Jeremy gasped when they finally broke apart.

“I have before, but that was about a billion times better than when I did it myself.”

“I bet. I love you.” Jeremy sighed.

“I love you too. We better get cleaned up and dried off and then diapered and dressed for the day, because we probably shouldn't stay in the shower all day.”

“Might be fun, but we'd look like raisins.” Jeremy giggled.

“No kidding.” Billy laughed as well and grabbed the soap and they started washing each other. They finished with each others hair, and then got out and dried each other off. They met at the sink and they brushed their teeth and hair, and then headed into the bedroom and as Jeremy grabbed the diaper supplies, Billy grabbed their clothes. They met at the bed and diapered and dressed each other, ready for the day.

As soon as they were ready to, they headed downstairs, to find that John was standing by the door, just getting ready to go.

“Glad you boys finally decided to come down, I was just about to leave. Musta been a good shower, you were in there long enough.”

“No, it was a great shower.” Billy grinned.

“Mmmhmm, looks like it from the glow.” John laughed.

“I bet. So, you better head out daddy, before you're late. Have a good day, love you.” Billy giggled.

“Oh right, yeah, I better. Love you too, have a good day boys.” John laughed.

“We will.”

“Oh, and have Jim come and see me once he's done for the day here, and tell him that if he wants to, to stay for dinner tonight as well.”

“Will do daddy. Have fun.”

“You too.” John said, and then headed out.

“So, you want to go back out to the barn and continue cleaning it then?” Jeremy asked.

“Sure, we can do that, but I wasn't kidding, I want to go do something fun today as well, and I'd love to watch you dance again too if you'd like to.”

“Okay, so after lunch we do something fun then?”

“Sounds good to me. We should leave a note for Jim though so that he knows where to find us once he finally decides to get his lazy ass outta bed.”

“Okay, go ahead, you know where that sort of stuff is, I don't.” Jeremy offered.

“You'll have to find out eventually anyway, so it's in the phone desk in the kitchen.”

“Makes sense enough, but you can still write the note. Few people can read my writing, and my old teachers had me do extra courses in hand writing, but I just can't write nice at all, so they told me just to type my stuff out.” Jeremy chuckled.

“Well, mine's probably not that much better to tell you the truth, but I'll do it.” Billy smiled warmly and headed to the kitchen and wrote a note for Jim.

As soon as he was done that, he joined Jeremy in the foyer and they put on their shoes and headed outside and to the barn. As soon as they made it there, they got started where they had left off the day before and by the time Jim came down almost three hours later, they were very nearly done.

“Oh hey Jim, finally decided to crawl your sorry butt outta bed did you?” Billy laughed when a very disheveled Jim walked in the barn.

“Yeah, I had a pretty good sleep. You boys must have been out here for a while, it's cleaner than it was yesterday, and I thought there was a days worth of work yet in here.”

“Nah, we've only been in here for a few hours now. What time is it?” Billy asked.

“Just a few minutes after ten.”

“So a little over three hours then.” Jeremy said this time.

“You boys make me sick. How can you even function so early in the morning?” Jim laughed.

“Just do, and I've always preferred getting up early and having daylight to do stuff by. Not sure how you can stay up so late and have half the day go by before getting up.” Billy shrugged.

“I guess we're just different that way. I'm gonna head back into the house and grab a nice hot shower and get dressed and ready for the day. Would you boys like for me to make you some lunch when I'm done, and I'll eat as well?”

“Sure, that would be nice. When should we come down?” Billy asked.

“Give me at least an hour. I'll leave you my watch so that you know.” Jim said, taking off his watch and passing it to Billy.

“Thanks, that'll make it easier.” Billy smiled, taking the watch and putting it on. It was actually something that he had never had before, he never needed one he felt.

“Probably, but more so for me, it's quite the walk from the house to here. This way I don't have to come all the way back up here in order to call you for lunch.” Jim smiled.

“True. I think I'm gonna ask my dad to pick up some good two way radios so that we can always be in communication with the house.”

“That would be a good idea, especially once you get the ATV's up and running.”

“Actually, daddy might even demand that.”

“Probably will, knowing how protective of you he can be at times.” Jim chuckled, because he knew it was so true.

“God, no kidding. At least he's gotten better as I've gotten older, but even still the first while here I had to check in every couple hours when I went out exploring in the woods and I wasn't allowed to go up the mountain or anything.”

“Yeah, I told him a few times to loosen the reins a little with you, how was he to expect you to be able to grow up and become a man. Little did I know though that you wanted to stay a baby. Speaking of which, your diapers are showing quite well under your pants, which more than likely means that you're both very wet.” Jim grinned.

“Just 'cause we like diapers, doesn't mean that we're babies remember, we still want and need freedom. As for your comment on us being very soggy, we are, thanks for noticing, but we'll change after lunch. We shouldn't start leaking, yet, but even if we do, oh well, so be it.” Billy smiled warmly.

“Very true. Well come on down in an hour then and get some lunch, I'll figure something out I'm sure.” Jim smiled back and headed down to the house.

The boys continued cleaning in the barn, and managed to get it all finished before their hour was up. Instead of going down to the house though, they celebrated by kissing each other deeply and lovingly for a few minutes. They were both nice and hard inside their diapers, but they did not want to take care of that quite yet, they would wait until after lunch. After finishing their five minute kiss of love, they grabbed hands and headed down to the house to get some lunch.

“Ah, just in time boys. Feel free to get comfortable and wash your hands and faces, lunch will be on the table in just a few minutes.” Jim said as the boys walked in. he had to smile at seeing them holding hands as they were.

“Okay, thanks.” Jeremy said and they headed up to their bedroom.

Once there, they stripped each other down to only their nice soggy diapers, and then went to the bathroom to wash their hands and faces. As soon as they were nice and clean, they headed back down to the dining room to get lunch. Jim was just setting it all on the table as they walked in. He had fresh soup and sandwiches for them, as well as salad and home made dressing.

“This looks really good Jim, thanks.” Billy said happily when they sat down.

“Thanks. I like to cook too, and actually getting to cook for others is a nice treat when I usually only cook for myself.”

“Then you should find yourself a nice guy and settle down and adopt a few kids together.” Billy said softly.

“No thanks, not yet. Hopefully soon though I can do that. I'd like to have kids though in less than ten years, but I still have a lot of work to do before I'm stable enough to have kids.”

“Nah, you're just not ready yet, because you know as well as I do that you make enough money and are doing well enough at work to be able to afford kids.” Billy said simply.

“Yeah, you're probably right. But I still find I have to spend a lot of hours just to get everything that I want, and that's no way to raise a kid.”

“You'd manage.” Billy said, and they started eating their lunch, almost all talk ceasing to be after that.

“Thanks, that was real good. So, what are you gonna do after lunch then?” Billy asked after they finished their lunch.

“Thanks. I have to go to the police station and explain everything and then we get to go find Jeremy's dad and serve him his papers and get everything finalized, should he decide to follow our suggestions.”

“What are you gonna do after that?”

“That's probably going to take most of the rest of the day.”

“Okay. Daddy said to go see him at work when you were done and said that I should invite you to stay for dinner.”

“Okay, that'll be nice, I'll have to do that, because it'll be too late by the time I'm done so I'll need to eat before leaving.”

“Why not stay the night again?” Jeremy asked.

“No thanks, I want to get back home. I'll come here though to tell you boys what all happened, and I might even have to just meet John here as well, depending on how long everything takes.”

“Oh, okay.” Billy said.

“Then the sooner you leave, the sooner you can get everything done, so we'll clean all this up, you go deal with my ex father.” Jeremy smiled warmly.

“Thanks, I'll do just that. I'll see you boys this evening some time then, okay.” Jim said.

“Okay, see ya.” Both boys said, and Jim hopped up and grabbed his things and headed out right away.

“So, what do you want to do now?” Billy asked.

“I think you know the answer to that.” Jeremy grinned cheekily.

“Does it by chance happen to be the same thing I'm thinking of?”

“I don't know, are you thinking of going upstairs and removing these very wet diapers and talking about anything that arises?” Jeremy giggled cutely.

“Oh yeah, but I doubt there'll be much for talking.”

“Not if I have anything to say about it.” Jeremy said, and then grabbed Billy's hand and dragged him upstairs.

Once there, they flopped on the bed and attached themselves at the lips and for the next ten minutes they kissed softly and tenderly, only stroking each others backs lightly. Billy was the first to pull away, but it was not to remove Jeremy's diaper yet.

“Jeremy, I want to try something new today, would you let me?”

“Oh yes, do anything to me that you want.” Jeremy moaned deeply.

“Goody.” Billy said happily and started kissing and licking his way down Jeremy's small frame.

When he reached Jeremy's diaper, Billy just continued kissing it, but he also started petting it too, and Jeremy was moaning and sighing non stop. Billy reached up and removed the tapes holding Jeremy's diaper on, and then folded it down, but he did not remove it. Billy just stopped and stared for the longest time. He had seen Jeremy hard a number of times, he had held his hardness almost as much, but never before had he been this close to it, Jeremy was gasping from the hot breath that Billy was breathing on it he was that close.

Finally Billy moved in the last couple centimeters and engulfed Jeremy to the root, sucking him in entirely. Jeremy gasped out, “OH FUCK,” and went into an instantaneous orgasm. He squeaked and squealed, he pulsed and he quaked, and Billy just kept on sucking. There was no way that Billy wanted to stop any time soon, it felt just as good to him to make his boyfriend feel this good, well maybe not quite so much he thought to himself, but it sure felt nice, so right he thought.

Jeremy though was going into serious sensory overload, never before had he felt something so good, and to have it continue after the very best orgasm of his entire life was almost too much, it was almost painful. Yet he did not want it to stop any more than Billy did, it just felt too good. His body though was reacting even more because of all this though. He was now sweating fiercely, his entire body was quivering, he was nearly levitating off the bed, and he was seeing the most vibrant colored flashes of lights before his eyes. It was by far the most amazing thing that he had ever felt in his entire life. And this was only really the beginning.

Billy was actually surprised at the reactions of Jeremy, but he was pleased as well. He knew that he was causing Jeremy so many truly good feelings to course through his entire body, how could that not make a person feel good. He was loving every second of the sexual torture that he was causing in his boyfriend and almost could not wait until the tables got to be turned and he could feel what Jeremy was now feeling.

Jeremy was unable to last all that much longer under the incredible assault of his senses. From the time of his last orgasm to the start of the next one had been at most three minutes. Billy could feel it coming, it was as if a huge spring was coiling up, he could feel Jeremy tighten up every muscle in his entire body, he stopped breathing even, and then all of a sudden, it uncoiled and Jeremy screamed out in ecstasy and exploded in an orgasm that would not likely ever be topped. With no real surprise though, Jeremy passed out, it was too much for his battered mind and body to cope with.

When Billy looked up, it was in satisfaction at having caused the very thing he was hoping to cause. He let Jeremy's softening penis slip from his mouth, but instead of moving away, Billy stayed right where he was and very gently sucked Jeremy's entire sack into his mouth, and very softly he just sucked and tongued it. He was not trying to cause orgasmic pleasure or anything, just trying to make Jeremy feel good. All of a sudden, about five minutes later, Billy felt his forehead getting wet, and he knew that Jeremy was peeing on him. He did not mind, nor did he even move. Jeremy only peed just a tiny bit.

It took every bit of at least twenty minutes for Jeremy to even start waking up, and another five or so for him to come too. Billy looked up, and Jeremy's eyes were now open, but even though he knew he was awake, he was more than certain that Jeremy was not entirely all there yet either, he still looked more than a little glazed over. Finally Billy saw Jeremy look down and smile, and Billy knew that he was back again, so he detached.

“How was it?” He whispered softly.

“Oh god, so good I couldn't even begin to describe it.” Jeremy whispered back hoarsely.

“Good, I'm glad.”

“Why's your hair wet?” Jeremy asked, noticing that he was more than a little wet.

“You peed on me while you were sleeping.” Billy grinned as he started crawling upwards.

“Oh god, I'm so sorry.” Jeremy gasped.

“Why, it's only pee, and if I was that worried, I would have diapered you? You can't help peeing in your sleep any more than I can, so don't worry about it.” Billy smiled.

“Still, I'm sorry.” Jeremy smiled shyly and accepted the kiss that Billy was trying to give him.

They started kissing tenderly again for a few minutes, and before too long, Jeremy was trying to roll Billy over so that he could have his fun too. Billy took the hint and rolled over onto his back, and as soon as he was, Jeremy wasted no time in moving his way down. Once he reached Billy's now extremely wet diaper, he had peed as well while Jeremy was asleep, he started kissing and caressing the nice bulge hidden not so well beneath. He reached up and released the tapes and pulled his diaper down in the front only, and then sucked Billy in to the root, gagging slightly as he did so, he was not used to swallowing anything quite so big. Granted, this was his first adventure into oral sex, so he was truly unaccustomed to this.

He did get used to the feeling right away though and learned pretty much instantly how to breath through his nose, and started bobbing up and down on Billy's entire length, making sure to give plenty of tongue action as well. Billy lasted maybe a few seconds longer for his first orgasm than Jeremy had, and other than a loud sharp intake of breath, he did not say anything. Jeremy had felt Billy preparing to fire, so made sure that only the head of his nice big dick was just inside his mouth, so that he could taste the flavor of his boyfriend, something that he had wanted to do a lot since they got together, and be damned if he was going to miss the chance now.

Six good sized shots later, Billy was done, at least he thought he was. There was no way though that Jeremy was going to let Billy go after what he had done to him earlier, so he too kept right on sucking. Billy started panting and gasping even more, his body started to tighten up even more than before, he too was now starting to see vivid flashes of bright colors, and he started to rise from the bed on his shoulders and feet.

Jeremy was now more than familiar with the reasons why Billy had kept going, even though he had to have known just what he had been doing to him, because Jeremy was now enjoying the same thing. Causing that much pleasure in anyone, if they wanted it of course, just made you feel so good too. Jeremy was starting to feel Billy preparing for an ultimate orgasm after only a few minutes as well, and just when he thought that Billy could go on for no more, he was right, because Billy exploded.

This time there were twelve very strong pulses, but Jeremy only counted five actual shots enter his mouth. The quantity though of each squirt was easily twice as much as the previous load, and it was even thicker and tastier than the previous one. Jeremy thought it would have been the opposite, but he was not complaining in the least, in fact he was enjoying it a great deal. As soon as the orgasm stopped, Billy crashed, and he too passed out cold.

Jeremy adopted the same procedure as Billy had and just stayed down in Billy's crotch, softly sucking his sack, tenderly tickling it with his tongue. Jeremy was almost saddened half an hour later that Billy did not pee on him as well, he not only thought it would be good payback, but he sort of wanted to feel it as well. He felt Billy starting to come too, and then a few minutes later, he finally blinked and smiled down to Jeremy.

“How was it?” Jeremy whispered as he started moving up.

“My god, there's no way even heaven can feel that good, I just don't think anything can.” Billy sighed deeply.

“Know how you feel. Come on, we should get up and get the bedding in the wash, and then we should as well, well the shower that is.”

“Yeah, we probably should. The only problem is, I'm not entirely convinced that I can move yet.” Billy chuckled lightly.

“Yeah, that's how I felt too. I'm surprised that you didn't pee while you were asleep like I did, you're usually more wet in the morning than I am, so you probably pee more.”

“More than likely the only reason I didn't, was because I peed not long after you did, so I was pretty much empty. I have to go now though, so we should get up.”

“Go ahead and pee on me, I don't mind, and we have to change the bedding anyway.”

“Are you sure?” Billy asked softly, thinking it would be pretty hot himself.

“Sure. Here, let me roll over onto my back and you get up. Pee on my crotch, that'd be awesome.” Jeremy said giddily.

“You've dreamed of that for a while, haven't you?” Billy smiled warmly.

“Actually, no, not really. I've sorta always peed on myself in the shower and the bath, but I never thought of anyone else doing it to me, but I love you so much that if anyone does it, I'd allow you.”

“Really, I do the same!” Billy grinned as he worked himself up into a kneeling position.

“Cool.” Jeremy said as he was laid on his back in between Billy's spread legs.

It took a few seconds for the flow to start, and when it did, it was not very strong, or all that much, but Billy peed on Jeremy's crotch, also venturing up onto his belly button a bit as well with the last dying dribbles.

“That was awesome. If it wasn't for the fact that I doubt I'll get hard for a couple days after what you did to me, I probably would have gotten super hard from that.” Jeremy grinned shyly.

“Even still, you got a bit hard, but it was sorta erotic, wasn't it.” Billy grinned back.

“Yeah, like you wouldn't have gotten at least a little hard, but it was really erotic.”

“Just doing it to you almost made me hard.” Billy grinned.

“True. Well, now we really need to go get cleaned up, come on, we can get the sheets after we get cleaned up.”

“We may as well get them now, no point in getting dirty again after getting clean, and the sheets are so soaked there's no hope of us not getting it on ourselves when we change them.”

“Good point.” Jeremy admitted, so they both helped to strip the bed of all the bedding that got wet.

As soon as that was done, they took it and stuffed it in the washer, and turned it on, and then stepped into the shower to also get cleaned up. Not surprising really, but even though they both tried while cleaning the other to get hard, neither one of them did. They grinned cheekily to each other and continued cleaning each other up. As soon as they were all cleaned, the shower was shut off and they hopped out, they dried each other off, reapplied their deodorant, brushed their hair, and then went and got each other nice and thickly diapered and ready for the rest of the day.

As they were about to leave the bedroom, Billy looked at the clock on his bedside table and saw that it was well after two. They had had lunch at eleven, and then had come upstairs pretty much right away. He could not figure out how they had managed to have spent roughly three hours playing, but the clock does not lie and they had. He pointed this out to Jeremy, and they both smiled brightly because of it.

“So, I think we had all the fun, and then some, that I was planning, so what should we do now?” Billy asked.

“Don't know. Want to go start fixing one of the ATV's?”

“Nah, we can start that tomorrow or the next day. Do you want to go swimming?”

“I don't know, that might be good, but we just put on fresh diapers.”

“Yeah, but we can just put them back on after swimming too.”

“True. Okay, let's go.”

“After we've swam for a bit, I'd love to see you dance naked, or in your diaper, however you prefer.”

“I'd prefer in a diaper.” Jeremy smiled warmly.

“Okay.” Billy smiled back happily.

They headed out then, heading straight to the pond. It was a good walk, and when they made it there, they went right to the boat and climbed in and paddled out to the center, where it was much nicer to swim from. They had stripped off their diapers at the shore, so they were safe to just jump right in, so that was what they did. For about half an hour they swam around, enjoying the complete and total freedom to swim naked and free as they were. They played around, splashing and playing grab ass or dick, just having fun like boys should. At almost the same time, they climbed back into the boat and paddled back to shore.

“I must say, it's real nice to be able to do that.” Billy sighed as they climbed out of the boat and back onto shore.

“I know. As soon as I moved here and found out what my father was like, I started staying out of his way right away, so I explored a lot. The second I found this pond, I stripped right down and started swimming naked, it was great. The freedom I had out here to do what I wanted and be who I wanted almost made it worthwhile having to live with him. Obviously I was already pretty certain by then that there was no one anywhere near that could see me.”

“Had I have stumbled upon you here, naked, I probably wouldn't have been able to hold myself back. I knew you were gay the second I saw you, so I wanted you real bad. Granted you were dancing and then peed yourself and then jacked off in your very wet underwear, and I managed to hold back then, and that was nearly my every fantasy coming true.” Billy laughed.

“Then we actually met and you realized I was your every fantasy, right?”

“Yeah. I hope I was yours too!”

“Oh yeah, and then some.” Jeremy smiled brightly.

“Good. Let's get my little baby boy all diapered and then if you want to, I'd love for you to dance for me.”

“Okay, but I get to diaper you first, and then I even want you to dance with me. I haven't been able to dance with a partner for a long time, and I miss it.”

“I can't dance though. Can I watch you first for a bit at least?”

“It won't matter, I'll teach you all that you need to know. I'll dance for you first, only if you give me a kiss though.”

“Okay, but isn't that bribery.”

“Damn rights it is, and I'm not above using it whenever I need a kiss.”

“Me neither, but honestly, all you had to do was ask.”

“I know, but that's more fun.” Jeremy grinned brightly.

“Yeah.” Billy grinned right back and they pressed their lips together and kissed tenderly for a few minutes.

As soon as the kiss broke, they diapered each other back up, and then Jeremy went and started dancing, while Billy went and sat down to watch his angel. Jeremy danced alone for about thirty minutes before coming over to Billy and asking him if he could have this dance. It took about another half an hours worth of teaching for Jeremy to teach Billy all the steps that he needed in order to dance the dance that Jeremy was trying to teach him, but then they started dancing, Jeremy humming the tune that he wanted to keep them in rhythm together.

“You're a pretty good dancer once someone teaches you you know.” Jeremy said softly after they had danced it no less than five times, each one getting progressively better.

“Thanks, but you're a great teacher.” Billy smiled warmly.

“I had really good teachers, so it was easy. I'll teach you more later as well, and really get you dancing. That was just a nice simple dance, but most are far more difficult.”

“I'll dance with you any time, but I still want to watch you dance from time to time as well.”

“Okay, I can live with that.”

“Maybe we can turn the hay loft into a nice dance studio for you, you deserve to have a great place to dance in.”

“It's huge though, I don't need anywhere near that much room.”

“No I guess not, but we can make a partition and use the rest for storage.” Billy smiled.

“We can worry about that later, we have a lot more work to do before we do that.”

“Okay, but eventually I'll do it for you.”

“Thanks, I love you. Let's head back to the house, we should probably get dinner going soon.”

“I love you too. Let's go then baby.”

“I like it when you call me baby, it makes me feel all warm and tingly inside. Not like when my father called me baby, or worse yet, when my mother or her abomination of a boyfriend called me baby. They used to call me that all the time, no matter where we were.”

“That's horrible, but I'm glad my saying it makes you feel warm and tingly though. Don't worry, I won't call you that anywhere but when we're alone.”

“Thanks, but that's as much for you as for me, because it'd say just as much about you as it does about me when you say it like you do.” Jeremy smiled warmly.

“Yeah, you're right.”

“Can I call you my baby as well?”

“Of course, I'd love that. We sorta are each others babies, aren't we?”

“Yeah. Would your dad buy me anything like a soother or a bottle do you think, I sorta like that stuff sometimes? I used to have some at grandmas whenever I was feeling a little more babyish.”

“Sure, he won't mind at all, and I might even buy some as well.” Billy smiled brightly.

“Cool.” Jeremy said, and they continued walking in near silence, holding hands and bumping into each other lovingly as they walked all the way back to the house.

As soon as they made it back to the house, they went and got some dinner started. John would be home in about an hour, and hopefully Jim would be either with him or come before hand. In fact, he arrived about ten minutes before John had. The boys were almost finished dinner.

“Jim!” Jeremy yelled. “How did it go?” He asked excitedly.

“Hey there, I'll tell you once we're all finished dinner and we have time to talk, as well as we're all here. Okay!” Jim asked.

“I guess so.” Jeremy said dejectedly, but he was smiling, because he knew for Jim to look happy that it must have gone as planned.

Not even ten minutes later, John came in, and he too asked Jim how it had gone, and Jim gave him the same answer. He had not even bothered to go see John, because it was too late to worry about that by then. The boys got dinner on the table and they sat down and ate, almost quietly, other than Billy asking John how his day had been and answering him. Not surprisingly really, but they all ate quickly.

“To heck with the mess, I want to know what happened.” Jeremy said, showing his impatience.

“Okay, we can clean up later. Come on, let's go sit in the living room and you can tell us what happened Jim.” John said, actually almost as impatient as Jeremy.

“Okay.” He smiled and they all headed to the living room.

“Okay, you've all noticed by now that it went well, because I was quite happy, and I'm pleased to say that it went quite good. I went in alone and talked to your dad Jeremy in private, because I'd rather not embarrass people more than necessary when possible. Had he have refused to come with me quietly where we could talk in privacy, then I would have gone back and got the police and dragged him out. He was smart enough to come quietly though and we went and talked with the police. I laid everything on the line for him, told him everything that we knew, and a few things that we assumed, and he didn't deny any of it. When asked if he'd accept your offer of the house and the money that he had already embezzled from you, without prosecution if he signed you over without complaint or issue, he thought about it for only a second and said yes. We gave him tonight to pack up all that he wanted to take with him, it had to be able to be taken on the plane with him, either carry on or luggage, and that we would have the flight booked for tomorrow afternoon or evening. We gave him tomorrow to say his goodbyes here and inform his boss, of which he went and did right away, and then you'd pay to fly him there and that he'd never return or call. He signed everything without problem and the police officer witnessed it all and I notarized it, so it's all done. I'll call you in a few weeks once everything's all done and your name's changed. I think that was it though, so, unless you want or need anything else, I think I'm gonna head home now.”

“Wow, thanks so much for everything. I don't know what to say.” Jeremy said, bursting into tears.

“That's more than enough for me, thank you very much.” Jim smiled.

“Is the house even empty, no one ever said?” Billy asked.

“Yes, it's been sitting empty for about three months. The rent is quite high on it, so no one wanted it when they could barely afford to eat. I thought I'd mentioned that yesterday.”

“Oh, that's good. I don't think you did though, but you said an awful lot last night.”

“That I did. Well guys, have a good night, and I'll be talking to you later.”

“Thanks for everything Jim, we really appreciate all that you did.” John said warmly to his best friend.

“No problem, any time. Consider it just a tiny bit of the payment that I owe you for my life.” Jim smiled, and then with a final wave, he did not want to say more or he would start crying again, he left.

The three of them stood there waving until Jim was out of sight, and then they went back inside to sit back and talk.

“Daddy, what did Jim mean about owing you for his life?” Billy asked, he had never heard anything about it before.

“Well, I suppose I could tell you, you're old enough to hear it now. Please never tell him though, it was a very low point in his life.”

Okay.” Billy said.

“You see, I met him on his way home from school one afternoon. I'd been at the school for maybe two weeks by then, I'd just moved there half way through the year. He had an awful lot of stuff with him, and he dropped a bunch, and I offered to help him out. I helped him all the way home, and we talked and talked, I ended up calling home saying that I was at a friends house. It was Friday afternoon, and I ended up staying the entire weekend. We talked and talked and became best of friends, and we've stayed that way since.”

“About four or five months later, I started suspecting that he liked me as more than just a friend, so one night, as we were laying down to go to bed, I asked him outright if he was gay and was he thinking of me as boyfriend material. He said yes, and then I of course explained that I wasn't gay, and that I could never be more than just a friend. He burst into tears and started pleading with me to never tell anyone. Of course I had to tell him over and over again that I would never tell anyone, and that just because he was gay, did not mean that he was any less a friend to me and that we were still best friends. We ended up staying up all night talking, and that night he admitted to me why he was carrying so much that afternoon we met, he was going home to kill himself. He was fed up with the shame of being gay, he was fed up with the non stop teasing and bullying, he was so depressed that he thought that death was the only possible answer. I was the only person in the entire school that would talk to him, I never teased him, but until I showed up, his life was a living hell.”

“Oh, I feel so bad for him. I know how it feels though.”

“I know, you went through some of what he did, just not near as much, but I always watched you for depression, because I didn't want anything like that to happen to you. Of course after that, he was so much stronger, and he vowed that should I need anything, help burying a body, get out of prison, anything and I could depend on him. You know, if I killed someone and asked him to help me conceal that fact, I'm positive that he'd gladly do it. If someone shot at me, he'd gladly step in front of the bullet just to save my life. What he doesn't seem to realize though, that while I never got to the suicidal point, I was just as depressed as he was, and he really saved my life just as much, and I'd do all that and more for him too.”

“Have you ever told him that?” Jeremy asked, riveted with the tale.

“All the time. He waves it off of course, says that it was all me, but I know differently. Why do you think he would've come out here at the drop of a hat, when I'm sure that he had a few clients that were needing his help? To help you Billy would be the same as helping me, so always make sure that you truly need his help real bad, because if you ask, he'll come to the rescue, be damned of the consequences. We must always remember that we can't take advantage of that, it's so deep in his being now, that he couldn't stop it even if he wanted to. Granted, the same can be held true for me to him, I'll go to almost any length to help him out of a jam, and I've done so a few times, same as he for me.”

“What all have you two done for each other?” Billy asked curiously, totally engaged in the tale now.

“Well, he's come and bailed me out of jail more than a couple times now.” John grinned.

“What, you've been in jail before?” Billy almost gasped.

“Yeah, I've had my sorry ass thrown in the pen a few times, just overnight though. I was quite the partier for a while, and I got pretty rowdy when I partied, so I ended up getting tossed in jail. He was only sorry that he wasn't there for those times, but there were a few times that we ended up there together too.” John grinned even more.

“Really, even Jim was in jail with you before?” Billy asked, almost too surprised now, he never thought Jim would have done anything like that.

“Yeah, well Jim was more introverted than I was, that's for sure, until he hit university that is, then he found his wings, came out to everyone, became more confident with himself, and eventually came around to my way of thinking. I had no choice but to stop that lifestyle when while in university I went and got a girl pregnant, so I sorta grew up a bit and went and got a job. It wasn't what I really wanted, but it paid well, and eventually I got to the point where I could start managing. Jim though stayed partying more and I bailed him out of jail a few times during university. By the time he was finished with school, he had grown up a bit more, and then that was the end of bailing each other out of jail.”

“Oh wow. What else did you do for each other?” Billy asked. Totally enthralled now.

“Now, the rest of those stories, I'm not entirely sure I should tell you. Some of the things we did as kids I certainly don't want my son knowing.” John grinned. “I will tell you this though, you ever get yourself tossed in jail, don't call me, you'd best have a friend like I had, because like my dad before me, I'd let you sit it out and learn your lessen.”

“Oh, come on, tell me, please?” Billy just had to know.

“Nope, but I'll tell you this much, it never involved drugs or harm to anyone, but that we were a lot smarter than our bullies that tormented us, so we tormented them back the only way we knew how, and we did it with vigor. We got caught a few times, and we paid the price, but it was well worth it. So, Jeremy, how do you feel now?”

“No, you can't change the subject, you have ta tell me.” Billy said in indignation now.

“No, I don't have to tell you, you'll have to make your own teen memories.” John grinned.

“Fine, be like that.” Billy said in a huff, but he was grinning. He had never thought of his dad as the bad apple before.

“I will. So Jeremy, how do you feel?”

“Really good, thanks. I finally have a family of my own again.” Jeremy said brightly, and then hugged both John and Billy tightly.

“Yes you do.” John said happily, and Billy was just too happy to say anything now.

They sat there hugging as a family for a few minutes, not saying anything further, there was no need for it.

“So, what did you boys get done today?”

“Finished cleaning the barn, and then we went swimming.” Jeremy answered.

“That's good. What would you boys like to do now?”

“Don't know, want to curl up and watch a movie or read?” Billy asked.

“You boys probably want to continue on your reading, so let's read.” John smiled warmly.

“Sure, sounds good.” Jeremy smiled back, and they all grabbed their books, which were on the end tables.

For the next couple hours before they all decided that it was bedtime, they read their books, all cuddled up together on the couch. Other than the odd cough or other such involuntary sounds, they made no sounds at all. It was actually quite peaceful. When they decided that it was bed time, they all said goodnight to each other, and then headed to their bedrooms.

By now the boys were both more than just soggy, they were nearing the maximum capacity point, so they changed each others diapers. After their serious afternoon fun, neither one felt like doing anything further, and maybe not too surprisingly, they only got half hard as they changed each other. They grinned when they noted this in each other. As soon as they were all ready for bed, they laid down, kissed and cuddled for a few minutes, and then whispered goodnight, I love you to each other, and shortly they were sound asleep.

This story belongs to Erich, please do not post anywhere without asking me first
  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..