Jump to content
    eric5748
  • Author
  • 8,750 Words
  • 4,476 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Farm Boys - 12. Chapter 12

Chapter 12

“Do you wanna go back up to our room and play around a bit?” Jeremy asked as soon as John had headed out to work.

“Hell yeah. Three cums last night was good, but we're used to doing that every day, and I certainly didn't get enough release during the weekend.” Billy grinned.

“No kidding. That's definitely the only problem with going camping with your dad and having him in the same tent.”

“Yeah, well we won't be making that same mistake again, now will we? We'll definitely have to make sure that we take separate tents next time, and we'll have to take enough tents with us next weekend to make sure each couple has their own.”

“For sure.” Jeremy smiled, and grabbed Billy's hand and dragged him up to their bedroom.

Once there, they stripped off each others very wet diapers, they had not bothered to change yet, and then they started kissing tenderly as they stood in the middle of the bedroom. Before too long, they were pretty much dancing on the spot, letting their love just flow through them like music. Even though they were both more than a little horny, as well as hard, they still did not take their love to the next level and start playing around, it just felt too nice to do that yet.

After almost half an hour just standing there kissing though, they moved to the bed and laid down. Billy was in the upper position, so he decided that there was no way that he wanted to take any longer, and Jeremy was obviously okay with this, because he made no protests to Billy kissing and licking his way down his hot heaving body, working towards the ultimate prize. Within only a few seconds, Billy had Jeremy buried in his mouth, sucking tenderly while softly playing with his very soft balls in one hand. His other hand though went somewhere where neither boy had yet to go, it went right to Jeremy's pulsing little pucker and started stroking it tenderly, and Jeremy sure seemed to like it, because his moans increased in pitch and tempo.

Billy dared not venture inside his beautiful boyfriend yet, because he did not have any lube to make it easier and less uncomfortable, and he did not wish to cause Jeremy any pain or discomfort at all. All he was doing though was softly stroking the soft skin there, and that was more than enough with everything else that he was doing to cause Jeremy to explode in his best ever orgasm. Billy though did not let Jeremy go, but he did cease his movements for a few minutes to allow Jeremy to come back down and lessen the sensitivity to his dick head.

As soon as Jeremy came down, Billy started all over again, doing everything again, this time slower and more gentle yet, really wanting to cause as much pleasure in Jeremy as he could possibly give to him. This orgasm took almost twice as long to come, but it was even more intense than the last one was, by quite a bit. Jeremy ended up passing out from it, and his dick went totally soft. Billy smiled brightly at having caused the very thing he was attempting to do to Jeremy. He crawled back up Jeremy's body and waited the nearly five minutes before Jeremy came too once again.

“Wow.” Was about all that Jeremy could think to say.

“I hope you liked that?” Billy whispered softly.

“Oh yeah.” Jeremy sighed out long and deep.

“Good, I'm glad. I hate to ask you this though, but I'm about to burst, and I need a little help?”

“Oh god yes, roll over.” Jeremy said.

Billy rolled over onto his back and Jeremy attempted to roll over as well, but his body was still not cooperating fully, so it took a couple tries. As soon as he was though, he gave Billy another tender kiss that lasted only a minute, and then he too crawled down Billy's body, licking and kissing all the way. Within only a few seconds, Jeremy too had Billy buried inside his mouth, and also started fondling his hot nuts and stroking his pucker gently. Billy though was far too close for Jeremy to play with him for too long. Less than a minute after starting to suck Billy, he exploded, nearly flooding Jeremy's mouth past capacity, but Jeremy was not about to let even one single drop escape.

Jeremy stopped sucking, but he too left Billy in his mouth until his orgasm subsided. Once Billy came back down again, Jeremy started sucking again, also going slower and softer this time, just to make it feel incredible to his boyfriend as well. Billy was loving the attention to his puckered little baby boy hole even more than Jeremy was, and that was saying a lot, considering just how much Jeremy had liked it. Billy managed to last almost four times as long for his second orgasm of the morning, but still, it was less time than Jeremy had lasted, and this time Jeremy was not able to keep all the cum contained, so he had to swallow or risk losing some, but he only swallowed a small amount, so that he would be able to savor it.

Amazingly enough, Billy had not passed out, but he was also not quite with it either for twice as long as Jeremy had been out of it. Jeremy smiled, because he had done what he intended as well, to send his baby into orgasmic orbit, and it certainly looked as if he were there alright. Finally Billy came back to Earth and blinked a few times, sighed a few more, and then finally managed to gasp out something.

“Wow, that was incredible.”

“I'm glad you liked it baby. Come on, we should probably go get cleaned up and get dressed and ready for the day.”

“Gimme just a couple more minutes here, my muscles still feel as if they're jello.”

“Know how you feel baby. I'm gonna get up and get the shower started, join me as soon as you can, okay!”

“Okay, meet you there in a minute.” Billy sighed, and Jeremy hopped out of bed, happy with the world.

He headed to the bathroom and got the shower started, grabbed a cloth and a couple towels, and then hopped in the shower. A few seconds later, Billy showed up and joined him in the shower, and they tenderly washed each other nice and clean. Once they were clean, they hopped out, dried off, went to the bathroom, brushed their teeth and hair, put on their deodorant, and then headed to their bedroom to diaper and dress each other.

“We should probably strip the bed and get the bedding in the wash, as well we do have a few clothes that need it.” Billy said as he stood up, the last to get changed.

“Okay.”

They stripped the bed and put it in the washer and then went and grabbed all the clothes from the bedroom, not that there was much mind you, and took it next and set it in front of the washer. They then went and cleaned up the bedroom, just to make sure it was good, and then grabbed the garbage and headed downstairs and dumped it.

“So, what should we do now?” Jeremy asked.

“We may as well clean the house until it's time to switch over the laundry, and then we can go see if there's anything out in the yard that needs doing. After lunch though I want to go out on the quads and gather all the firewood that we'll be needing.”

“Okay.”

They cleaned the house and then switched over the laundry, and then headed outside to see what if anything they could find to do out there. They realized that they had only gotten as close as about five feet from the house with the tractors, so there was a five foot perimeter around that, as well as the sidewalk and the trees, and they still looked kind of ugly. They could not really get to the trees yet, because the very newly sprouting grass could not be walked on until it was considerably more grown in than it currently was, but they figured that they could at least get the perimeter of the house and the walk way to the driveway cleaned up and figure something out with that.

They headed to the barn and grabbed the rototiller from there and gassed it up, grabbed a few other tools that they might be needing, loaded them into the cart and headed back to the house. Jeremy told Billy that he had better use the tiller, because he did not figure that he was quite big or strong enough yet to use it. Of course Billy said that he was, but took the first go at the fairly large machine. Given that it had not been started in a while, it did take a few tries before it started running, but before too long, he got started, and he had to admit that he doubted that Jeremy would be able to use it, because it was dragging him while using all his strength.

“Wow, that's a lot of work trying to control that thing.” Billy grunted after half an hour and not very much getting done.

“Good thing I didn't try it, because I'd never be able to control it, I'm not nearly as strong as you are yet.”

“You're pretty strong already, but even I have to admit I doubt you'd be able to, because it was taking everything I had to control it, and I don't think I have anything left.” Billy admitted.

“Looks like it. I guess we'll have to leave the bulk of that up to dad to do huh?”

“Nah, we'll do a bit more tomorrow and we'll just keep chipping away at it. Eventually we'll get done. Dad already works during the week, no point in making him work more during the weekends or at night. I might be able to do a bit more in a bit, but for now, I need a drink and a rest. I wonder though how hard it would be for the two of us to do it together, maybe we'd be able to control it easier that way?”

“Who knows. Let's go get a drink baby and we'll give it a shot once you're ready.” Jeremy smiled.

They took a good half hour break, had a really good drink and of course a nice kiss on the front porch, and then headed back out to the yard. Billy started the rototiller again, and this time they each took a side on the full handle, and went at it. Billy had to admit that with Jeremy's help it went a lot smoother and easier. Also, with his added strength came better control, so they were able to do more and faster, so they got almost twice as much done within the next half an hour before they were ready to call it for the day and go get some much needed lunch.

“Thanks baby, that sure made it a lot easier. We were able to get more done and faster, and hopefully by Thursday we'll be done. Let's get this all cleaned up and go get some lunch. We should switch over the laundry as well while we're in the house.”

“Okay, let's go. We should also get a diaper change, I'm gonna start leaking soon if I don't, and we should remake the bed while we're up there as well.”

“Good thinking baby, because I'll probably start leaking soon too. Wanna go double thick again and just diaper ourselves over these ones?” Billy grinned.

“Okay.” Jeremy answered brightly.

They quickly worked to get all their gardening tools back into the barn and put away, and then headed into the house. They headed upstairs first, and switched the laundry over. Before making the bed though, they figured there was little point in messing up a clean bed, so Jeremy laid down first and Billy poked a bunch of holes in his diaper and added his second, as well as his plastic pants. They traded places and Jeremy repaid the favor quickly. They made the bed and then headed downstairs for some much needed lunch, not even bothering to get redressed yet.

After lunch was all eaten and cleaned up from, they headed back upstairs to get dressed. On their way down, they grabbed their radios and powered them on, hoping that John had worn his, because they had not seen him grab his, but it was also not on the charger, so they figured he must have.

“Hey dad, you there?” Billy asked after getting his all up and running first.

“Sure am, just finishing my lunch. What are you boys up to?”

“We just finished lunch and laundry ourselves, so now we're gonna go start getting firewood and everything else set up. We're gonna take the quads, so I figured I'd better call you and make sure it's alright first.”

“Go ahead, you boys are getting pretty good on them I guess, just remember the rules. Don't go to automatic this time though, you'll take too long and it'll drive me mad, or at least more than I already am. Just check in every fifteen or so minutes with me and call me if you have any troubles at all, okay.”

“Thanks daddy, will do.” Billy smiled happily.

“You're welcome.” John smiled as well from hearing the excitement in his sons voice.

He knew that it would feel good for Billy and Jeremy to have more freedom to be able to do almost anything they pleased, but he still was not entirely sure that they were ready for it. Then he had to remind himself that the boys were ready for it, it was him that was not. He was having a very hard time letting Billy grow up, but he knew he had no choice but to let him, or he would just go ahead and do it behind his back anyway.

The boys quickly ran outside and to the barn and started their quads up after topping up the fuel tanks, and then they got into their safety gear. They hitched up both trailers, grabbed a couple axes and saws, and then checked in with John to tell him they were heading out, and then did so.

For the next several hours, the boys toured around their area looking for all sorts of firewood. There were a few good standing dead trees that they were able to easily push over, and they were small enough that they were able to almost as easily cut them up using the saws, but both admitted that having something that was powered sure would make life a lot easier. They knew that that was going to be pretty much out of the question for now though, so just dealt with it. They loaded both trailers up twice and dumped it all and then stacked it all at their chosen area beside the pond. It was the nicest and flattest place around the entire pond, and if the old fire ring said anything, it was also deemed perfect at least once before as well. It was also only just down from where the boat was tied, but not near the side where they usually came from the house.

“Wow, that was a lot of work, huh baby?” Billy sighed once they were done.

“Yeah, that it was. You'd better check back in with dad and tell him we'll be heading home now. It's been at least twenty minutes, and you know he'll start freaking out if we hit thirty minutes.”

“No kidding.” Billy laughed and then did just that.

A few minutes later they were back in the barn and put all their stuff away.

“We should top up the tanks and get all the gas cans ready so that dad can take them into town tomorrow and fill them all up for us.” Jeremy said.

“Good idea.” Billy said and then they did that. By the time they finished, they had only one can that was full, because they had transferred all the rest of the cans into the one.

“Should we do the same for the diesel, because we could easily use the tractors as well?” Jeremy asked.

“Sure, why not.” Billy smiled, so they did the same thing.

They put all the cans into the garden cart and pulled it to the house and left it by the truck parking spot, figuring that John would more than likely get the hint loud and clear when he pulled in and saw them there and empty.

“Come on, let's go make dinner.” Billy said. They were both getting hungry and it was getting pretty close to the time that John would be coming home and expecting dinner himself.

“Sounds good to me.” Jeremy smiled, and they headed in and made dinner.

“Mmm, smells good boys, what are we having?” John asked when he walked in.

“Tacos and burritos, they'll be ready in about five minutes. Can you set the table please?” Jeremy asked.

“Sure thing.” John said happily, because that sounded even better than it smelled, and he wanted to eat soon, so the sooner he got the table set, the sooner they could eat. As long as dinner was done of course.

As soon as the rice was done, and all the sides so they could build what they wanted were done, they too were set on the table, and then they all dug in and built their dinner. Probably not so surprisingly, but there were very few sounds as they ate their dinner, because it was really quite good.

“Very good boys, thanks.”

“Thanks, and you're welcome.”

“So, I take it from all the fuel tanks out by my truck that you want me to take them into town with me tomorrow to fill them all up I suppose?”

“Wow, and here you said he wouldn't be smart enough to get it in one guess.” Jeremy said in amazement.

“I never said that, it was you.” Billy said in defense.

“Hey, I may be a redneck, but that don't make me stupid, geez.” John laughed at the boys.

“Tell me about it. Yeah, that was the general idea, if you don't mind of course.” Billy smiled warmly to his loving daddy.

“No, I don't mind. So, did you boys do something to the area by the house or something, because it looks as if it's freshly dug up?”

“Yeah, we're starting to till it up and clean it up so that it doesn't look quite so nasty. I think we both figured it'd make good gardens. Once the grass is in more, we'll probably do the same thing by the trees, except we can't really till it because of the roots.” Jeremy answered.

“Oh, and you boys were able to use the tiller, I'm surprised, it's a pretty big and powerful one.” John asked in shock.

“Well, I was able to do it myself, just barely, but it took everything I had just to keep it under control. We both figured there'd be no way Jeremy could do it yet, because he's not quite as big as I am. We found though that the two of us together were able to manage it quite easily, so that's how we'll do it in the future, so that we can get it done. We'll do more tomorrow morning, and then after lunch we'll continue getting stuff ready for our camping trip, same as today.”

“Oh, that sounds good. You should edge the gardens with something though.”

“Yeah, we could do that, but if we edge the gardens, then we'd have to put more dirt in them to raise them up a bit more. And besides, what would we edge them with?”

“There's lots of dirt around here, in case you haven't noticed, the old compost pile behind the barn for instance. As for what to use, there's also lots of rocks and whatnot around here, you could always use those, but you won't really be able to do that until after the grass comes in.”

“We should have thought of that before we planted the grass, but I say forget the grass in the areas where we need to work and just reseed it later. It won't hurt it any, and this way the gardens get done more easily.” Jeremy suggested.

“You're right, it won't hurt, and it won't take much to reseed it, that's for sure. I'll leave it up to you boys though, because that'll be a hell of a lot of work.”

“That it will, but with the use of the tractors and not having to worry about the grass, we can probably manage quite easily. If we're just gonna pile more dirt on it though, is there any point in tilling it all up, because putting a whole bunch of dirt on top of it achieves pretty much the same thing if you ask me?” Billy asked.

“No, there's probably no point at all to do so, but it'll be up to you boys to figure out.”

“Thanks dad.” Billy smiled.

“Yeah thanks. Why not go get out of those uncomfortable clothes and relax while we clean up in here, and then we'll go watch a movie.” Jeremy suggested.

“Sounds like a good idea to me. I'll be out in a second to help you boys clean up, and then we'll go watch a movie.”

“Thanks.”

A few seconds later John was out to hep the boys clean up, he was naked, as the boys had hoped he would do, and a few minutes after he arrived, they finished cleaning up. They headed to the living room and chose a movie to watch, put it in, and then sat back and relaxed as they watched the movie. After the movie ended, they all figured it was still a little early to go to bed, so watched a couple shows on TV.

“Goodnight boys, have a good sleep, love you.” John said as they shut off the TV and stood to head to bed.

“Goodnight, love you too.” Both boys said.

They all headed to bed, and while the boys did play for a few minutes as they changed each others double thick, double soggy diapers, they were getting to the point where they were almost too tired to stay awake, so they only kissed and stroked at the same time to relieve the pressure. Shortly after, they fell fast asleep and slept through the night.

“Good morning baby.” Jeremy sighed the next morning when he woke to find Billy laying there watching him sleep and petting his chest softly.

“Good morning baby. Have I told you recently how much I love you and how beautiful you are to me?”

“Yeah, at least twice yesterday.”

“Hmm, definitely not recently enough then. I love you baby, you're the most beautiful baby boy in the world.” Billy smiled softly and gently kissed his boyfriend.

“And I love you too, but you're the most beautiful baby there is.” Jeremy said back, paying back the tender kiss as well.

“Is there any better way to wake up? Laying all warm and cozy with your boyfriend in soggy baby diapers.” Billy sighed.

“I can't think of any better way, that's for sure.”

“Yeah, should we get up and go meet daddy for breakfast?”

“Sounds good to me, I'm hungry.”

They got up and stretched for a few seconds, and then headed downstairs and found John still sitting there naked, it was still that early, he had not gotten ready for work yet.

“Good morning boys, how was your sleep?”

“Good, and yours?” Jeremy asked.

“Good, thanks. What should we have for breakfast?”

“Just toast and cereal I think is all I want.” Billy answered.

“Sounds good to me.” Both John and Jeremy answered.

They went and got themselves some toast going and got their cereal ready, each of them adding some fresh blueberries to theirs before adding the milk. As soon as they were all ready, they sat down and ate that.

“So, what are you boys gonna do today?” John asked once they were all done.

“More work on the gardens, which means we'll need to use the tractors today, but don't worry, we'll keep in contact with you and tell you when we do start, and we'll be careful too. After lunch, we'll probably get all the tents and whatever else we'll need and can set up now and take it to our campsite and get it set up there.” Billy answered.

“Sounds like another busy day then for you boys.”

“Yep, but that's fine. It's good for us and we like doing it.” Jeremy smiled.

“Yes, it's definitely good for you boys alright, you're both actually starting to fill out and add more muscle I've noticed. Well, I should probably head to my room and get showered and dressed for the day. You boys should go get out of those wet diapers and get in the shower as well.”

“Thanks. Yeah, we should, one more wetting and I'm sure I'll leak. Granted, I just felt myself pee, so I'll probably be good for a while yet.” Jeremy grinned.

“Same here.” Billy grinned as well.

“Up and at em then boys, let's go.” John said and stood up himself and the boys followed suit. They all headed to their rooms to get cleaned and dressed for the day ahead.

The boys, while in the shower, decided to suck their morning loads from each other, so one at a time, they took a knee and sucked his boyfriends beautiful boner until he came, which for both did not take all that long to do. Once they were satisfied, they got each other cleaned up and then dried off. After their morning bathroom rituals were taken care of, they headed to their bedroom and diapered each other nice and thick and then dressed each other as well. They headed downstairs to met John and say goodbye to him, because they knew he would have to be leaving real soon.

“You boys didn't take too long this morning, I wasn't expecting you for at least another ten minutes.” John grinned.

“Nah, it was a quick shower this morning. We're gonna head out pretty much right away and get started, so we'll check our radios before you even leave, and we can chat with you while you drive to work.” Billy grinned back.

“Okay, can you boys come help me load the cans into the truck first though?”

“Sure.” They both said, and then they all headed out to the truck and got the cans loaded in.

As they did so, they had tested their radios, and as usual, they worked great. With goodbyes all around, John headed off to work, while the boys headed to the barn, chatting happily with John.

“So, what should we do first then?” Billy asked.

“Well, if we're gonna edge the gardens with rocks, we may as well get the rocks first. So trailers and front buckets on our tractors should do the trick.”

“That's what I'd do too.” John said.

“No you wouldn't, you hate gardening, you're just happy we're doing most of it.” Billy laughed.

“While that may be true, what I meant was that if I were doing what you boys were doing, that's how I'd do it too. There's no point in piling soil into the gardens until there's something there to stop it from spilling over.” John laughed as well.

“I know, I was just teasing you.”

“Brat.”

“Thanks.”

“It wasn't a compliment.”

“Oh well.”

By that time, the boys had already started their two tractors and were manually moving the trailers so that they could easily get at them, as well as they were parked in front of the buckets, so they had to be moved as well so that they could attach their buckets. Once they were able to do so, they each moved their tractor in while the other did the manual connections for him, and then they hitched up their trailers and headed out. They had found a large area in the upper property that had had a lot of rocks there, so that was where they decided to head, even John figured that was the best bet, although he worried that the tractors would not be able to make it. That fear ended up being baseless, because not only were they able to make it easily, they did it quickly as well, even though they had not gone fast at all.

By that time, John was at work, so told the boys to switch to manual and to check in with him every half an hour, so they did so, and they got to work. Using the front end loaders, they picked up the rocks that they needed, and then found that with the trailers still attached, it actually made it more tricky, so after dropping their loads into the others trailer, they unhitched them for ease of loading. After that, it was quick loading. They of course only wanted medium sized rocks, they could not be too big or too small, but there were a lot to choose from, and before an hour ran out, they were both full.

After checking in again, they headed back to the house, this time going slower and easier with the large heavy loads. Once they made it there, they wondered how they were going to dump their loads, because neither trailer was a dumping trailer, and most of the rocks would be almost too heavy for the boys. Finally they figured they would just have to use the buckets as carefully as they could to get the rocks out and place them where they could. It was tricky, because they did not want to damage the trailers any more than necessary, but they managed just fine.

Without once getting off their tractors, they managed to get all the rocks out of the trailers and placed at the edges of all their gardens by the time that they were more than ready for lunch. They would still need at least another full load before they were finished, in both trailers, but that would wait until the following day.

They went in, changed each others soggy diapers, made lunch, ate lunch, cleaned up from lunch, and then headed back out to the barn to collect the stuff they would be needing next.

“So, how should we do this and what should we take?” Jeremy asked.

“Well, let's take all the tents and sleeping bags now, and then if we get all that done before having to come home and make dinner, then we'll figure that out later.”

“Okay.”

They loaded up everything that they needed, and this time only took one trailer, because that was all that was needed, and before too long, they were off. As soon as they made it there, they grabbed the first tent and started setting it all up. Each tent only took about ten to fifteen minutes, depending upon its size, so it did not take all that long to set up six tents. They then threw the sleeping bags in, two to a tent, but they did not unroll them, the occupants could take care of that.

“Hey, do you remember seeing any fold down tables at the other house anywhere?” Billy asked.

“I think so, I think there was a stack against the wall next to the door in the main storage building. That's where all the chairs were as well, so maybe we could head over there and pick up a few of those as well as a bunch of chairs.”

“Sure.” Billy said happily, and after checking in again, they headed over to the other house to pick up what they would be needing.

They found the stack of tables, just where Jeremy had said he had seen them, so they grabbed three of those, as well as a dozen chairs, they all just barely fit in the trailer, but they did, and then they were off. When they made it back, they set that all up, and then decided to call it a day.

It had been a long couple days for the boys, but although they were tired, they were also feeling good. As soon as they made it back, they stored all their stuff properly in the barn and then headed into the house to get dinner started and to relax for a bit. There was still more than an hour before dinner had to be ready, so they had lots of time. They got dinner started, and then found themselves with some free time, free time that they knew how to fill.

They came together and locked lips as only true lovers can, and in the kitchen there they kissed and swayed, gently pressing their hot soggy diapered crotches together, grinding softly. Both boys were making soft mewing sounds from deep within, and even though neither was getting all that much stimulation directly to their erections, there was still more than enough going on to bring them off soon.

However, their orgasms came too soon in both their opinion, and they both came long and hard. It may not have been one of their more erotic sessions, but it was certainly satisfying and powerful. Yet, they never once broke their kiss, even as they were cumming, they were kissing. As they were coming down, they were kissing, and a few minutes later, they were still kissing. Neither boy was fully hard still, they were now quite satisfied and more than a little worn out. Finally, after nearly fifteen minutes, they broke apart.

“Wow, that was nice. God I love you so much.” Billy whispered.

“Yeah, I agree, and I love you so much more.” Jeremy whispered back.

“Impossible.”

“Nope.” Jeremy grinned, and snuck a final quick kiss to forestall another protest, it worked, because Billy's retort died in his throat.

For the rest of the hour that they had before dinner would be done and John would come home, they went and laid back on the couch and just cuddled. They almost fell asleep they were so relaxed, and when John walked in, it actually surprised the boys.

“Hi guys, what's up?” John asked curiously, because normally they were in the kitchen cooking dinner, and it looked as if the boys had nearly been asleep.

“Tired.” Is all Billy said.

“Is dinner ready, I don't smell anything?” John asked softly, he would not be upset if they had not made it, but he was hungry.

“Yeah, it's in the crock pot and should be ready by now. Don't worry, we didn't forget to feed you.” Billy grinned.

“Thanks, but it wouldn't have been a big deal if I had to cook dinner, you boys have done quite a bit these past couple days.”

“Yeah, but we're okay. Let's go eat, cuz we're hungry too.” Jeremy said this time.

“Okay. By the way, I put all the fuel cans into the cart and you can take them out to the barn in the morning.”

“Thanks.” Both boys said.

They headed to the kitchen and just grabbed what they needed to eat, because the table had not been set, and dished up their dinner. They decided to just go sit in the living room and watch TV as they ate. After dinner, they pretty much stayed right where they were and continued watching the shows that were playing until bedtime.

After saying goodnight to each other, the boys headed up to their bedroom and got a much needed diaper change and then crawled into bed and were asleep before they could even say goodnight to each other. The boys slept very well, and they even managed to sleep in, and John did not want to wake them, so just left them a note, saying to contact him as soon as they were up and at it for the day.

“Ugh, good grief, what time is it?” Billy mumbled as he finally woke up, causing Jeremy to wake up as well.

“Huh, what?” Jeremy mumbled even more.

“I think we slept in, what time is it, the clock's on your side of the bed?”

“Holy crap, it's eight thirty already. Dad musta left for work and let us sleep in.” Jeremy said in shock. He had not slept that late since the last time he was really sick, and that was when his grandma was still alive.

“Wow, I don't think I've ever slept in that much before.” Billy laughed.

“Me neither, except for maybe when I was sick. I consider seven sleeping in. Well, should we get up and go get in the shower?”

“Probably couldn't hurt. Actually, you know what, I think I'd prefer a nice long hot bath this morning instead.”

“That sounds like a good idea.” Jeremy smiled, so they hopped out of bed and headed to their bathroom.

Jeremy started the bath water while Billy got their towels and cloth, and as soon as the water was high enough, they stripped off each others very wet diapers and they slipped into the water, both with a very deep sigh. They just laid back in the hot water for a good half an hour before even moving to do anything else, when they finally started cleaning each other gently. They drained the tub and had a quick shower to rinse off, and then hopped out and dried off. They took care of their other morning business and headed to their room to get diapered and dressed.

“Well, breakfast first for sure, but what should we do after that?” Jeremy asked.

“I don't think there's much more we can do at our campsite until everyone arrives, so we may as well just go get more rocks and continue on the gardens. It's nice easy work with the tractors, so we can sorta rest a bit today.”

“No, I guess there's not much else we can do, but we could take a few of the other things out there, but that can wait until tomorrow as well.”

“Like what”

“All the cooking things and all the dishes, and anything else we can think of.”

“Yeah, but like you said, that can wait 'til tomorrow.”

“Okay, let's go get breakfast then, I'm starving.”

“Okay.” Billy smiled and led the way downstairs.

“Here's a note from dad.” Billy said as he spotted it, he had known where to look though, it was where notes were always left, and he knew his dad well enough to know he would leave a note.

“What's he say?”

“Just that he figured we may as well sleep in and to call him as soon as we were up and at it, have a good day, be careful, the usual.”

“Yeah, figured as much. You want to go call him while I get breakfast started?”

“Sure.” Billy smiled and went and grabbed his radio and paged his dad.

They talked for a couple minutes, and then Billy came to the kitchen to help with breakfast.

“So, did he have anything interesting to say?” Jeremy asked.

“Nah, just that he might be a bit late this evening, and to start dinner without him if he wasn't home on time. And then of course he told us to be careful yet again and to have a good day.”

“Oh, what's he gonna do?”

“He didn't say, and I didn't bother asking, because with dad, you'll find that if he doesn't say right away, he won't tell you nothin 'til he wants to. I had to get used to that from a young age.” Billy shrugged.

“So a surprise maybe?”

“Hard to say, but you don't always want to know what his surprises are though. Mind you, it might not have anything to do with us at all, he might just have to stop somewhere and pick something up.”

“Good point, but why's that?”

“Lot's of reasons, but mostly, he's like that if he's trying to hide something he knows I won't like at all.”

“Oh. Well, breakfast is ready, let's eat.” Jeremy said, and they just stood right there at the counter and ate.

As soon as they were finished eating, they cleaned up their mess as they usually did, and then headed outside, both of them grabbing their radios as they went. Billy informed their dad that they were about to hop on the tractors to head out to get more rocks and get to work again, and other than the standard warning of be careful and check in every half an hour, they were off.

They headed back up to their rock quarry and started picking out as many rocks as they could easily fit, and an hour and a half later, they were heading back to the house. Once there, they of course started the even more difficult chore of offloading the rocks and putting them where they wanted them to be. This took three hours and then they headed back up to get another load. By the time they made it back to the house, they were very much ready for lunch, so made and ate that, and then headed back out to offload once again.

It took just a little over three hours for them to complete this chore, and by then, they were pretty much complete, and would need at most one more load of rocks to finish up the chore. They decided to head back up and grab just one trailer full, and because they were able to both work on the one trailer, they were done twice as fast, same as the offloading. This put them to just a hair past dinner time, so they went and cleaned everything and put it away for the night.

“Well, we certainly got a lot done today, but now I'm starving. We didn't even take anything out for dinner, so what should we have?” Billy asked as they were walking in the house.

“Soup and sandwiches sounds good enough to me.” Jeremy shrugged.

“Works for me too.” So that was what they did.

Just as they were finishing their dinner, John walked in carrying a few bags of stuff.

“Hey there boys, I see that you got all the garden edging done, it looks good. What's for dinner?”

“Thanks, but whatever you'd like. We just had soup and sandwiches, and we can make that for you as well, or almost anything else that's quick and easy, because we didn't take anything out and only just got into the house ourselves.” Billy said.

“No, soup and sandwiches sounds just fine to me. Sure took you boys long enough though, but at least you have a helluva lot of work to show for it, because like I said, it looks really good.”

“Thanks, we'll have your dinner done for you in just a few minutes then.” Jeremy smiled, and the boys quickly worked to get his dinner done.

“So, what did you have to go get on your way home from work daddy?” Billy asked as they all sat at the table and John started eating.

“Nothing much, just a few things you boys might find handy this weekend.” John said.

“Like?” Jeremy asked.

“Normally I wouldn't bother telling you, but it's not a big surprise. If it was, I wouldn't tell you. I went and got a bunch of ice packs for the coolers and a few other things like that. Just things that make camping easier.”

“Cool. We've put milk jugs in the freezer though for ice, Billy says they work great.”

“And they do, but the ice packs will work just as well, and they take up less space. We'll probably have to use both anyway.”

“Oh, okay.”

“So, what are you boys gonna do tomorrow before your meeting of the diaper gang?”

“Probably load the gardens full of dirt and if we get a chance, we'll reseed the lawn and pack it down again.” Billy said.

“That's what I was thinking as well.” Jeremy added.

“Good. So, what should we do tonight then boys?”

“I could really go for a nice long hot bath and then watch TV.” Billy answered.

“Actually, that sounds like a good idea to me as well.” John said thoughtfully.

“Me too.” Jeremy added last.

As soon as John was finished his dinner, the boys had stayed there talking with him, asking how his day had gone, so on and so forth, all three of them headed to their bathrooms and had a nice long hot bath. While in the bath, the boys laid together and kissed tenderly, as they always did, and because their hot hard boners were pressing into each other in the hot soothing water, this caused them to want something. Jeremy, who happened to be on top, started grinding their erections together, changing directions occasionally and really causing their loins to stir, not just the water, which was really splashing around as well. It took only maybe five minutes of kissing and grinding before they had a really great cum together.

As soon as they were down again, Billy sat up more, and Jeremy pretty much crawled right into his lap, laying his head on his lovers shoulder tenderly, and started kissing his neck, right where it drove Billy mad with lust. Neither had totally lost their erections, and Billy's was currently nestled right in the crack of Jeremy's very soft and amazing ass. Jeremy was loving the feeling of Billy rubbing him where and how he was, and before too long, he was wondering how it would feel if Billy would just slip right inside.

Amazingly enough, neither boy had ever mentioned anal sex yet, although they had sorta played there a little, but they were both well aware what it was and how much they wanted it. Reluctantly Jeremy pulled away, he knew that to do so without preparation would hurt, and while he did not mind a little pain, he wanted their first time to be wonderful, not quickly rushed in the bath.

“I'm glad you were able to stop.” Billy gasped.

“I almost wasn't, but as much as I want what was about to happen, I want it to be special, and I don't want it rushed. We'll also need some good lube so that it doesn't hurt either of us.” Jeremy sighed.

“Same here, so maybe we should ask daddy to buy us some lube.”

“Yeah, but that'll be a bit embarrassing don't you think?”

“Nah, not really. If you think that's embarrassing, you should have been there when I admitted that I was gay, now that was bad. Even admitting I liked diapers wasn't nearly as difficult.” Billy laughed.

“Good point, and he already knows we're boyfriends anyway. We better get washed and get outta here before I can't stop myself, and then go get into some nice thick comfy diapers.”

“Yeah, we better.” Billy smiled warmly and they washed each other, dried each other, and then headed to their bedroom to diaper each other. Before too long they were heading downstairs to watch TV for the night. John was already there and had the TV on.

“Hey dad, while you're shopping tomorrow, could you grab us something from the medical supply store please?” Billy asked.

“Sure, what is it, or should I guess? No no, let me guess, you two want to take your relationship further and would like for me to get you some lube?” John asked with a hint of a laugh.

“Yeah. Other than knowing that we're boyfriends, how did you know?” Billy asked curiously.

“You're glowing even more than normal, and I can bet that was caused from your talking about it and both saying that you'd like to try it. To tell you the truth, I'm surprised you haven't already tried it.”

“Oh. No, we've just been going slow and easy, really loving each other.” Billy smiled warmly to his loving boyfriend.

“That's good, I'm glad to hear it. I'm also glad to hear how much you love each other, but honestly, it shows anyway. Come cuddle up my little baby boys and we'll watch TV for a bit.” John smiled warmly to his very loving boys. They came and cuddled up, one on either side of him, and there they stayed until bedtime.

The boys deemed their diapers good enough for the night, so after saying goodnight I love you to John, and then to each other once they reached their bedroom, they curled right up together and fell fast asleep.

The following day really was much a repeat of the previous couple, except the boys only had to go behind the barn to get their loads, and they did not bother to use the trailers either. They just broke through the top crap and got the nice rich soil beneath and took a bucket full at a time to the gardens and dumped it in. By the time lunch time was coming around, they were pretty much finished, so they hurried to finish the last of it before lunch. After lunch they reseeded the lawn in the areas that they had wrecked, packed it back down again, and then put the tractors away. They loaded up the last of their things that they could easily take to the campsite and took that all there and set it all up as well, and then they found that they had at least a good couple hours to kill before dinner and John coming home.

The boys got some dinner started, they had remembered to take something out for dinner that morning, and then they cleaned the house. After that, and checking to make sure dinner was good, they headed up to their bedroom and took a nice long shower, both sucking two good sized loads from each other while in there, well at least Jeremy got to slurp up two loads. Finally John came home and they all ate dinner, and as soon as they were ready to go, they headed out. As soon as the boys were out of the car, John headed out for his weekly shopping trip, while the boys went and had their fun. He had remembered to give the boys their money to contribute to the cause.

“Hi guys, how was your week?” Shawn asked as soon as they were inside and stripped of all their clothes, with the obvious exception of their already wet diapers.

“Pretty good, and yours?” They both asked.

“Pretty good too. So, what did you guys get up to then?”

“Cleaning up our yard so that it looks nicer. We had to till the entire thing, it was pretty over run with weeds, then we had to plant all new grass and build all new gardens. It looks pretty good already, but will look a lot better when the grass starts to grow, and then next year when we can plant flowers it'll look great.” Jeremy answered happily.

“Wow, sounds like you guys had a really busy week then.”

“Wasn't too bad. With the use of the tractors, the work went pretty quick and easy actually.” Billy said this time.

“Cool. Your dad lets you use the tractors when he's not home?”

“Yes, but we have radios so that we're pretty much in total contact at all times, for just in case of emergency. He was pretty leery about it at first, but eventually we were able to gain his trust, and now he doesn't worry near so much.”

“That's cool. As you can tell, my parents allow me a fair bit of freedom, I'd hate it any other way.”

“My dad's never been a control freak, but he wasn't exactly allowing me to go out and do much on my own 'til recently, which is good. But like we told him, we'd be home alone all day every day, and we had to be allowed to do things on our own, or we'd never be able to do anything.” Billy smiled.

“It was much the same with my parents really, they work all day, pretty much every day, so they had to allow me to go out and do things on my own.” Shawn said.

“Same here.” A couple of the other boys added.

Within a few minutes, all the rest of the boys were there, and they all had their fun, all talking happily about the up and coming camping trip, all agreeing that it was going to be so nice. They ended up playing card games for the night all while talking excitedly, and were actually surprised by the first of the parents arriving just a little over two hours later to get their kids. They all rushed to get dressed and then before they all knew it, they were all heading home.

Billy and Jeremy of course informed John of how it all went, and as soon as they made it home, they pretty much all headed up to bed, after getting all the groceries put away of course. Other than a few tender kisses goodnight, the boys did nothing more before falling asleep.

This story belongs to Erich, please do not post anywhere without asking me first
  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..