Jump to content
    eric5748
  • Author
  • 4,955 Words
  • 10,161 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Farm Boys - 14. Chapter 14

Chapter 14

“Good morning guys, sounds like it was a good night all around.” Billy smiled warmly to all the boys as they all seemed to come out of their tents at much the same time the next morning. He and Jeremy had been sitting by the camp fire in nothing but their soggy diapers for almost half an hour just talking softly.

“Morning.” Everyone said.

“I think it was a great night myself.” Adam yawned out, probably the last of the boys to fall asleep the night before.

“You would, I think you were the last I heard still going at it. I think I regret having the tent next to you two.” Shawn laughed.

“Hey, what can we say.” Adam grinned.

“Very little I'd say. Come on, let's get some breakfast guys, and then we'll go for a swim.” Jeremy laughed.

Four of them once again helped to prepare a nice big breakfast, of which they all enjoyed a great deal after their night of fun. Another four came and did the cleanup, and before too long, they were ready to go for a nice morning dip.

“Well, I hope no one's shy about going naked with all of us, because we're all going swimming naked.” Billy called out.

In answer, each and every one of them stripped off their soggy diapers, threw them in the garbage bag, and then they all ran towards the pond. Twelve naked boys hit the water within a few seconds and swam out towards the center of the pond, where there were less weeds, so that they could enjoy swimming more, and they all splashed and played for nearly an hour. As soon as they were all swam out, they headed back to the shore, and all of them laid naked on the grassy banks in the early morning sun, just relaxing and enjoying themselves. It was very relaxing.

After almost half an hour, they all got up and headed to the diaper change station and everyone got diapered, and then it was put to a vote as to what they would do for the rest of the day, and the unanimous vote was to ride around the area and look around. They all suited up and they headed out. Jeremy took the lead and Billy took up the rear, and for the next two hours, they toured their property. Of course Billy had called John and they were talking much of the time that they were out, Jeremy of course in on the conversation, and everyone had a good time.

After their tour, they played some games, had some lunch, and then played even more games until dinner. After dinner and cleanup, they started the fire again, and passed the entire night away just talking, until it was actually after dark. It was a much more tame night this night, given that they had all been very active throughout the entire day, but still everyone got the release that they needed before they all fell fast asleep.

Sunday was then an almost exact replica of the morning before, except that after lunch, John called the boys and told them that the first of the parents had arrived to take their monster home, and by the time the boys had packed up and were back to the house, three more were there as well. Everyone thanked Billy and Jeremy a great deal for the excellent time that they all had, everyone asking when the next one would be at, to which John said it would be worked out.

“Well boys, it sounds like you had a really good time. I take it that you'll go and clean up the rest of the stuff over the next couple days and get it all put away?”

“Yeah, that's what we were thinking anyway.”

“Why didn't anyone take any of the extra food though, I told them to?”

“They all figured that we should keep it, even though we said we should split it up.” Billy answered.

“Oh well, not much we can do about it. There sure is lots here though, how much did Shawn bring?”

“Way more than this. To tell you the truth, we thought there'd be even more than this left over, but we all ate a lot.” Billy answered.

“Of that I have little doubt. Well boys, quite frankly you stink, go climb in the bath and get cleaned up. If you need to get dirtier, before your bath would be a good time I doubt that you had much of a chance for any alone time this weekend.”

“Thanks, we might just do that, but don't worry, everyone was with their boyfriends, and every night after we went to bed, there was a lot of animal activity in the area, if you catch my meaning.” Jeremy grinned cheekily.

“Ah, I catch your meaning loud and clear, and I care not for details, thank you very much.” John laughed.

“Good, you don't want to hear them. Come on baby.” Jeremy laughed and grabbed Billy's hand and they headed inside and to their bedroom.

Billy started the bath while Jeremy got everything ready that they would need, and a few minutes later they stepped into the bath, and with twin sighs, they laid back and relaxed. Amazingly enough, neither one wanted to play any, they just wanted to soak and get clean, tonight was close enough they figured. It was forty five minutes after climbing in that either of them even really moved. They cleaned each other, then pulled the plug and turned on the shower and even more gently they cleaned each other again. They hopped out, dried each other off, and then headed to their bedroom to diaper each other nice and thick. Without even saying a word, in fact they had not spoken one word since before their bath, they decided on double diapers and their plastic pants.

“Hey there boys, you look nice and clean and relaxed now. Care to come cuddle up and watch a movie or two with me?” John asked softly once the boys came downstairs.

“Sure, that sounds nice.” Both boys answered at the same time.

“Good.”

John hopped up and went and grabbed the boys and him some drinks and made some popcorn, set up a movie, and then they all sat down to watch it together. As soon as that movie was done, they got up, made and ate dinner, and then sat down and watched another movie until bedtime. They all headed up to bed with good nights and I love you's all around. Billy and Jeremy did not even do more than kiss and cuddle for a few minutes before passing out, it had been a long and fun weekend.

“Mornin boys, how was your sleep last night?” John asked the boys as soon as they came downstairs the next morning, it was only just a few minutes after six.

“Really good, and yours?” Jeremy asked.

“Good, thanks. Grab yourselves some breakfast and come sit with me.”

“Okay.” They both said, so went and grabbed themselves some toast and cereal, then came and sat down.

“So, what's on your agenda today boys?”

“Other than going and getting everything from our campsite all cleaned up and stored, I have no idea.” Billy shrugged.

“Me neither, but we'll probably just do something fun today. I think we've worked hard enough over the last week, so we deserve a break.” Jeremy added.

“That you boys certainly have.” John smiled warmly to the boys, because the yard sure did look tonnes better.

“Thanks.” They both said.

They sat there eating and chatting until John had to go get ready for work. They had decided though that their diapers would easily hold up for quite a while yet, so they did not feel like going and getting changed yet, and when their diapers were good and soaked would be soon enough for them. John came out half an hour later all dressed and ready for the day, hugged and kissed the boys goodbye and grabbed his radio and was off.

“Now baby, I don't know about you, but I'm ready. I want you to take me to our bed and make love to me.” Billy whispered to Jeremy as he was hugging and kissing him tenderly in between every word.

“Yeah, I'm ready as well, I want to feel you buried inside me so bad.” Jeremy whispered back as well in between kisses.

Not one other word was said, they separated, clasped hands, and headed up to their bedroom for the foreseeable future. As soon as they made it there, they slipped into their bed, kicking their blankets out of the way and then joining together in loving kisses and caresses.

For nearly twenty minutes the two of them kissed and cuddled, stroking each others skin so sensually that it was making them moan and sigh in pleasure just from that. As of yet though, neither had ventured to anywhere near either of their diapers, but now they did. At much the same time, they both headed there, both of them stroking each others hot double diapered asses, and they moaned more from it.

Jeremy was the first to break the kiss and start kissing his way down Billy's body, hitting all the sensitive places as he went. He kissed until his face was pressed into Billy's plastic pants, and he mashed his face into his diaper for a few minutes. Eventually he pulled Billy's plastic pants down and off, and then worked the outer diaper off, balling it up and then just throwing it onto the floor. The inner diaper followed shortly after, but it nearly exploded when it hit the floor. Neither boy noticed or would have cared at the time. Other than a gentle lick to swipe off the excess juice that had collected at the tip of Billy's dick head, Jeremy did not stay to enjoy himself.

Jeremy crawled back up and then laid down on his back, and Billy rolled over and commenced the kissing once again. After a few minutes, he too broke off the kiss and kissed his way down Jeremy's body, kissing and licking all the good places as well, until he too was pressed into the hot soggy diaper, mashing the hardness inside with his face. A few minutes later, he too worked off Jeremy's plastic pants, and then removed his outer diaper and threw it to the floor. The inner diaper joined the outer one a minute later, but it did explode on impact with the floor, but once again, neither boy noticed or would have cared in the least had they have noticed it.

Billy crawled back up until they were once again kissing tenderly, and there they stayed for another few minutes. Jeremy though eventually pushed Billy so that he was laying on his back, and started kissing his way down for the second time of the morning, but other than one more lick to clean up the mess on Billy's dick head, he did not stay there. Instead, he pulled Billy's legs up, and Billy grabbed them and held them up and open for his love. Jeremy now virtually had his face right in Billy's ass, just where he wanted to be, but still he moved closer, until his nose was pressed right into Billy's ample young teen balls, and his tongue darted out and started licking Billy's core.

The groan that escaped Billy's lips as Jeremy licked his ass was monumental, and did not stop, simply because Jeremy had not either. In fact, as he went, he started enjoying himself more, mostly from hearing how much Billy was enjoying it, and really started licking, probing, and even digging in with his tongue and opening up and loosening Billy even more. Jeremy even added a finger from each of his hands to the mix after a few minutes, to really start opening Billy, because he wanted Billy to be as loose and sloppy as possible, so that he did not cause any discomfort at all once he slipped his young erection inside him. From the sounds that Billy was making, this was not going to be any problem though.

Finally Jeremy started to get tired and sore from holding the same position for so long, so pulled out and away, much to Billy's chagrin however, and moved up. What Jeremy did next though caused Billy to see stars. Both boys knew that anal sex was the absolute best when done right. They had read enough to know this, and hearing the boys' stories this weekend only helped strengthen that knowledge. How good it really truly was though neither was prepared for. As soon as Jeremy slipped in, it caused them to both explode in their most fantastic orgasm to date. Billy had started first, he was just too hot and charged, and the insertion just did things to him that he had never imagined in his young life. Jeremy though was more than close enough that when the contractions hit him, he too exploded, not even a full second later.

Jeremy slumped down, his erection slipping even further inside Billy, until he was fully encased, fully hard, and there they stayed for the next five minutes as they came down, neither of them losing any of their hardness. Billy too had let go of his legs as they crashed, so now his legs were pretty much wrapped around Jeremy, and when they came too, he liked it, so wrapped them around Jeremy even more, pulling him in just a little more, causing them to sigh deeply.

Once again their lips met and they started kissing softly, at the same time that Jeremy started thrusting softly. He was pulling out at most two to three centimeters before slipping all the way back inside, and then grinding his hips slightly. What this was doing to both boys though, only those who have experienced it could truly know or appreciate. Both of them were thinking that if this were not heaven, than it had to be even better yet. Probably not so surprising though, neither boy was able to last more than just a few minutes, but still they did not stop.

They continued to kiss as they came down, but for a few minutes after they came for their second time, Jeremy stopped thrusting. Once he was able to again though, he started up once again, and started thrusting further, pulling out until he was almost all the way out before slipping all the way back in. This time though, because he was pulling all the way out, he kept brushing Billy's hot hard little prostate, which was driving Billy even more mad with lust than the last two times, and in less time than their last one, Billy exploded again, taking Jeremy along with him for the ride of course.

This time when they collapsed, Jeremy slipped out, not to re-enter until their next time. Even their kissing stopped, because they were panting too hard to even keep that up, and this time it took every bit of ten minutes for them to come down. Jeremy just looked up and smiled warmly to Billy, rolled over onto his back and gave Billy the come and get it look. Did Billy come and get it, you better believe he did.

They started kissing once more, but only for a couple minutes before Billy started working his way down. This time Jeremy automatically pulled his legs up and out, giving Billy all the room that he would need, also raising his hot little bum up and into the prime location. Once Billy reached his target, he too started licking and tonguing Jeremy's incredible little ass, and Jeremy was moaning steadily from it as well. After a few minutes of opening Jeremy only with his tongue, he too added one finger from each hand to the mix and started really opening Jeremy so that he only felt immense pleasure once he inserted his dick.

After a few minutes of preparation, Billy was getting sore as well, and he felt that Jeremy was about as ready as he could possibly be, so he worked his way up until they were kissing and his dick was slipping inside Jeremy's hot wet hole. Given that they had both cum a few times already, and Jeremy was at least a little more prepared now from their new found experience, he did not explode at first insertion, not causing Billy to also explode. Billy slid all the way in until his few pubes were pressed right into Jeremy's baby soft smooth skin.

Jeremy lowered his legs and wrapped them around Billy like Billy had done to him before, and Billy started a soft slow motion, also only pulling out a couple centimeters before slipping back in and grinding his pelvis to give them both the utmost in pleasure. With three good sized orgasms out of the way now, Billy was able to last a good while, at least seven minutes before they were both much too charged to hold it for any longer, and they both came.

Once again they collapsed, but their lips were still attached and Billy's erection was still lodged firmly inside Jeremy. They laid there panting and kissing for about five minutes more before they started once again. This time Billy also took to long dicking Jeremy, pulling until he almost slipped out and then slipping all the way back in. Jeremy now knew the reason that Billy had cum so fast, because he was racing towards the best cum of his life, even if it was the fifth in a short period of time. Somehow he managed to hold it in, but it was difficult at best, and for the last minute he had been holding his breath and tightly closing his eyes.

Billy too was finding it really hard to hold off in cumming, because Jeremy was now so tight that it was almost painful for his to keep thrusting, but he kept going, because it just hurt too good, and his oncoming orgasm was going to be a good one too, because he too was trying to hold it off as best he could.

Unfortunately though, no matter how much they wanted to hold it in so that they could keep up their love making for even longer, neither of them could hold it in for too long. It took only five or six minutes to reach this point, and by then Jeremy was nearing blackout point if he held his breath any longer under the strain, and then he just exploded.

The explosion caused Billy to let loose too, and with that, they were both gone. They both passed out. Billy was still mostly inside of his baby lover, having only gone about half soft. For twenty minutes they lay there, passed out in their sexual exhaustion, but of course neither Billy or Jeremy could hold their bladders during that time, they had gone too long without peeing. Billy ended up peeing inside of Jeremy, and Jeremy ended up peeing all over both of them.

“Oh god, that was amazing.” Billy was the first to groan out as they came away.

“Yeah, it was. I don't know if you've noticed yet or not, but we both peed. I think you're still hard enough though so you're mostly still holding all the pee inside me, but as soon as you pull out, I probably won't be able to hold it all in.”

“Yeah, and you peed all over both of us. How does it feel?”

“Weird, good but weird.” Jeremy grinned.

“Yeah, it feels weird too, no wonder Shawn and Michael like it.” Billy giggled.

“Yeah. I suppose we better get up and go get into the shower and get cleaned up.”

“Yeah, we should.”

Billy gently pulled out and Jeremy clamped his ass as best he could, and they both stumbled out of bed and headed to the bathroom. Jeremy instantly sat on the toilet to take care of that business, while Billy got the shower ready and grabbed their cloth and towels. As soon as Jeremy was fully evacuated, he hopped up and into the shower to join Billy. Once there, they kissed tenderly for a few minutes before getting down to getting nice and clean. As soon as they were clean, they hopped out and dried off, and then headed to their bedroom to get nice and thickly diapered, once again opting to go double thick for the rest of the day.

“Baby, I love you so much, what we did earlier was the best thing I've ever imagined, but it pales in comparison to the way I feel for you.” Billy whispered once they were both standing up.

“I feel the exact same way for you baby, I love you so much that I wonder how it can be real, yet I know it is.” Jeremy smiled warmly, and they leaned in and kissed tenderly for a few minutes, dancing softly on the spot.

“Baby, I'm hungry, and amazingly enough it's already after lunch, so we'd better go get some lunch.” Billy whispered after pulling away a few minutes later.

“Yeah, me too, so we'd better.” Jeremy smiled warmly and they grabbed hands and headed to the kitchen to make themselves some much needed lunch.

After lunch, they decided that they should go ahead and get all their camping gear cleaned up and stored, so they headed down to the barn and each grabbed a tractor and attached their trailers, because they would hold more. They made it to their campsite a few minutes later and started on the tents and got them torn down and packed up, and then worked on the tables and chairs, and finally all the rest of the stuff was also packed away. This chore took more than two hours, and by the time they got back to the other house to store it all in the larger storage shed and got it all put away, it was pushing nearly five. Once they made it back to the house, they got some dinner started, because it was getting to be that time, and they were getting hungry for some reason.

“Hi boys, how was your day?” John asked when he walked in, and then he really saw them, saw the glow surrounding the boys and knew his answer. “Never mind, I can tell just how good your day was. How do you feel?”

“What do you mean dad?” Billy asked.

“Do you think I really need to answer that, think about it?”

“No, I guess not, but how did you know?”

“You look different, you're both glowing, and only one thing causes that sorta glow among two young lovers, and that is you made sweet tender love.”

“Yeah, we did, and it was amazing.” Jeremy smiled warmly.

“I'm sure it was far more than just amazing, the first time always is, and it only gets better.” John smiled to the boys.

“Yeah.” Both boys sighed.

They sat down to eat a few minutes later, and then they went and cuddled on the couch for the night and watched a movie. John was right though, every time after that that the boys made love, it really was better than their first time, and they shared that together a lot, going further and doing more and more each time, even venturing more into the piss play.

The boys hosted a few more camping weekends, and on their third one, John said the boys could camp at the creek, because he felt he could trust them, and they never let that trust falter, so that was good. John and the boys also went camping by themselves a few more times as well, and by the time that the boys had to start their home schooling, they had camped a total of five more times.

Did everyone at the diaper group notice the difference in the boys after their first foray into anal sex, oh yeah, and of course, given that they all knew pretty much all there was to know about each other, they had to ask what it was like. After their first camping trip, where they had bared their very souls to each other, they all found that they could talk to each other, tell each other anything and everything, and they all enjoyed it, especially the dirty details of a hot steamy sex session.

The diaper group kept going strong, admitting a further two boys over the next year, of whom became boyfriends as well, and the next summer when their first camping trip was scheduled, they all were there. All the boys did very well in school, or home school as it was for most of them, and gradated high school with no problem. Shawn had the most difficult choice of all though, take over the grocery store for his dad, or the medical store for his mom. He chose the medical store, given his love of diapers, he felt it was perfect. It actually worked out better for his parents though, because his dad needed more help at the store, so his mom was able to provide that, whereas the medical store was far easier to operate for a new businessman.

Billy and Jeremy started getting a nice large chunk of their property ready during the early spring and got it planted to grow a few small crops, just so that they could ease into it slowly, and they even bought a small herd of cows, a few horses, a couple goats, a couple dozen chickens, and a few other assorted animals, so that their farm had a really good start. By the time the boys graduated high school, the breeding of all their animals had paid off, and they had well over a hundred head of cattle, a few hundred chickens, fifty strong of goats, and they were raising some of the finest race horses that were sold anywhere. As time went on, they also increased almost every year how much they were growing, and every year they sold at market all that they could and made a small profit from that as well. The horse training and sales though was what really paid the bills they found, because both boys seemed to have a real knack at training horses, as they surprisingly found out when they were fourteen and fifteen.

John stayed managing the parts store for many years, and managed to keep his store at the top of the sales charts almost all the time, he weathered two different recessions without having to release any employees and still managed to have strong profits. As such, he ended up being one of the highest paid managers in the company, and even though he was offered promotions to go further, he refused, because that would mean having to move. Did they ask his advice though for how to operate the company the same way he operated his store, of course, and he told them, and some of it even got implemented, so that was really good.

When Jeremy turned eighteen, he and Jeremy asked to move to the other house, they had been talking about it for a couple years by then already, and even though John knew they were going to ask, and even suspected that they had been talking about it, it still hurt him, but of course he said yes. They were only next door to each other though, so it was not exactly far away, and they always had their radios on, and they were over at each others houses a lot.

John did end up eventually finding himself a nice quiet woman that he fell in love with, and when Billy was nineteen, she moved in and they got married in a quiet ceremony by the pond. Billy and Jeremy got married in the same place almost exactly a year later, although their turnout was quite a bit greater. The year after they were married, the received the news that the first of the eight children that they would adopt had just gone through and that he would be arriving to them in only a week. Not too surprisingly, but every one of the kids were boys, they were all gay, and they all appreciated, then liked, and finally loved diapers. All the boys came from different countries all over the world and were throw away boys that had been thrown away for one reason or another, but mostly because they were gay.

By the time the boys were nearing their thirties, they had one of the most prized horse farms in the country, their horses were sought after by everyone because they were the very best, and they were also very well known locally for some of the very best produce, of which was mostly all sold to Shawn's parents for the store, but they always had a stand out by the road, one of their sons normally manning it once they were old enough to do so.

Jeremy never did go and dance again in a school type environment, but Billy really did build him a dance studio, where he practiced more and more, and if possible, over the years became an even better dancer. When the time came, he taught his sons the art of dance, and a couple of them were really very good, and when offered the chance to go to ballet school for a couple years, they were sad to leave home, but they became very well known for their art, and were beautiful dancers.

And here we end our tale, but rest assured, the boys had a beautiful life and did so much good, as much as any two people could possibly do.

This story belongs to Erich, please do not post anywhere without asking me first
  • Like 2
  • Love 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..