Jump to content
    eric5748
  • Author
  • 5,753 Words
  • 50,603 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Farm Boys - 2. Chapter 2

Chapter 2

The next morning, Billy woke up feeling wonderful. Not only had he had a great sleep, but he had wet a whole lot, and he did not leak even in the least. He checked. Of course, his morning erection was trying to bust through the front of his diaper, so he knew that he had to take care of that before almost anything else.

Instead of taking off his wonderfully wet diaper though, he started rubbing himself through the diaper, causing himself to moan lowly. He kept this up for about five minutes before he had to slip his hand inside to really get off. With his hand buried inside his diaper now, he grasped onto his slimy wet erection and manipulated himself for at most two more minutes, and then came. As always, he collected his cum in his fingers, and then withdrew them and slurped up the release. As always, he could also taste a hint of his pee.

With a deep sigh, Billy stretched nicely, threw off his blankets, and then climbed out of bed. Giving himself the squeeze test, just to make sure that he was safe to stay in his current diaper for a little longer, he deemed his diaper good until after breakfast.

“Morning Daddy, how are you this morning?” Billy asked as soon as he entered the kitchen to find his dad drinking his coffee.

“Morning Billy, I'm good, and how about you?”

“Really good. My diaper didn't leak, even though I'm really wet.”

“Good grief boy, you're not just wet, you're nearly over flowing.”

“No, I think I still have more room yet. These things hold an amazing amount.”

“Wow, good deal then. After you have some breakfast, you can go and grab a shower and then get changed. The delivery guys should be here in about an hour, so you'll want to be dressed for when they get here. Oh, and clean your room, make sure that there's nothing anywhere that you don't want them to see. They're taking all our old furniture and donating it to charity for me, so they'll take care of that, just remove your bedding.”

“Cool, will do. I wouldn't care less if they found my entire diaper stash though, but I'll clean it up anyway. Not that it's messy, I just cleaned it yesterday as best I could.”

“Possibly true, but your idea of clean is quite a bit different than my idea of clean, so make sure it's at least a little close to my idea before they come please.”

“Oh fine.” Billy sighed animatedly.

Billy grabbed himself some toast and cereal, sat down and ate that as he and his dad talked. As soon as he was done breakfast, he went up to his room and quickly got it cleaned up and his bedding removed from his bed. He just tossed that and his clothes into his hamper, and then removed his very wet diaper and headed to his shower. Once there, he started it as hot as he could stand it, climbed in, and spent almost fifteen minutes just luxuriating in the heat before he even started washing. As soon as he was washed, he dried off, brushed his teeth and hair, put on his deodorant, and then headed to his bedroom to get dressed. Of course he grabbed a diaper and the cream and diapered himself, and then got himself dressed for the day. Just as he was finishing that, he heard a large truck coming down the driveway.

He went to the window that faced the front of their yard, and sure enough, it was a large moving type delivery truck coming down their driveway. Excitedly he ran down the stairs to go and see what they brought.

“They're here daddy.” Billy called out as soon as he made it to the bottom of the stairs.

“I know. Why don't you go ahead and head out to the woods and play around for a couple hours while the guys work. I don't want you to get in the way, and I want your stuff to be a bit of a surprise.”

“Aw, I wanted to see what they were bringing.”

“I know, but I want it to be a surprise more than you want to know what it is, so go, and no sticking around and just watching either, I'll be watching.”

“Fine. I'll be back in about two hours then.” Billy said, and then headed out the back door of the house and to their very large back yard.

As soon as he made it outside, he decided that he wanted to go and check out the area where he had seen Jeremy the day before, to see if maybe he would come back out and dance for him again. Getting to see him in only his underwear, and maybe even getting to see him wet them again would be bliss, and he did not want to pass up the opportunity. It took only few minutes for him to remember where it was that he had seen Jeremy the day before, and he headed right there, and found his hiding spot.

At first Billy was disappointed, because Jeremy was not there, yet, but he decided to stay put and wait, just in case. He thought he would wait as long as it took if he had to. Fortunately enough though, he did not have to wait long at all, at most ten minutes before Jeremy came into the clearing in only his tight white briefs. Once there, he looked around for a second to make sure that he was alone, and then started dancing again.

Enraptured, Billy sat there watching Jeremy dance his little heart out, and at times, Billy could even see tears glistening in Jeremy's eyes. Billy thought it must be from the pain of really wanting to dance, but not being able to do it. Almost an hour after he started, Jeremy stopped and got a far off look on his face, and then started peeing. Same as the day before, he cupped his nice tight package as he peed, and started spreading it all over his body. Not even ten minutes after starting to pee, he came in his underwear, and then headed out. Billy stayed hiding in his spot for a while longer, just to be sure that Jeremy was in fact gone, and then took off his pants, rammed his hand down the front of his diaper, and grasped on. He did not even make it through two whole strokes before he was spewing forth a rather sizable load. As always, he licked up the mess.

On shaky legs, Billy stood up, pulled his pants back up and did them up, and then headed back towards home. It had only been an hour and a half since he left, so he decided to use the time and continue exploring the woods, but to be safe, he went to the opposite side of his house. The last thing he wanted was to have Jeremy discover him in the woods, that might be uncomfortable.

Once he felt it was safe to head back home, Billy did so, and made it there in good time. As he was walking back into the yard, he could see his dad and the two delivery drivers out by the truck. His dad was handing each of the guys money, so that meant that they must be done already. He ran up to his dad, to see what was happening and if he could see his room yet.

“Hey daddy, are they done already?”

“They sure are. Come on, let's go see your room, since I know that's what you want to see.”

“Cool, thanks.” Billy said happily, and led the way to his bedroom.

“Wow, would you look at this, it's awesome!” Billy said in awe as soon as he made it there.

“I thought you'd like it. You have a king size bed, just because you have plenty of room for it, and as you can see, it's a really nice four poster bed, just like the one I saw you eying that one time last year when we were in that furniture store. We'll have to go get you new bedding now though. And over here is a nice big desk for you, it should have lots of room for your computer, for you to do homework, and even draw like you like to. Over there are two nice big bookshelves, and then there's a nice big dresser with mirror. You also have a nice entertainment center to put the new TV and stereo that we'll buy you, of which we'll also do today.”

“Wicked, thanks daddy, it's totally incredible, I love it, and I love you.” Billy said, tears leaking down, because it really was very nice. It looked perfect in the antique looking farmhouse, just like it belonged there, so that was nice.

“You're welcome baby. After the rough past few months we had, I felt we both deserved some nice new stuff, and I got pretty much the exact same thing, just different colors, and I didn't grab the mirror or the poster bed. I also got us a really nice dining set and new couches and tables.”

“That's awesome, but what about an entertainment center for the living room?”

“We're gonna build it in above the fireplace, and I bought a cabinet to house the separate electronics, it should look real good.”

“Oh, wicked. So, when can we leave then?”

“As soon as you get a diaper change if you need it and a diaper bag packed.”

“Cool, only a few seconds then, because my diapers' still good.” Billy said, and then rushed to get his backpack out and filled up with the essentials.

As soon as he was ready to go, they headed out together towards town. They hit a home supply warehouse store and they looked around for a while to find everything that they wanted. They both chose the same sheet sets for their beds, just plain white Egyptian cotton, they were very thick, soft, and luxurious. They chose different blankets, pillows, and quilts though, but they were nice. They each got two full sets of bedding, and Billy of course got two waterproof mattress protectors as well. They then chose all the window coverings for the house, all new towels and face cloths for the bathrooms, just white, and pretty much anything else they wanted from there. After that they grabbed a light late lunch, because they were both hungry, but they did not want to eat too much and ruin dinner

From there they headed to an electronics store, where they each picked out the TV systems they wanted for their bedrooms, Billy also got a brand new games system, they got three satellite receivers, because they were going to go satellite for their TV viewing, and they each chose a nice all in one audio system for their bedrooms. For the living room they went all out and really spent a lot, a huge TV and stereo system and everything that they needed to go along with it. And before Billy could ask if that was it, his dad sprang on him that he was allowed to pick out a brand new notebook computer for himself, with a cap of two thousand dollars, well he chose the best one they had, and still had a few dollars left for a couple needed accessories. It took a good couple hours there, and they had fun doing it too. They went up to pay the bill, and Billy nearly fainted and filled his diaper so full of hot pee, that he nearly started to leak. The shock had barely worn off as the store helper finished loading it all up for them.

“Wow, that was huge, you spent almost as much money in there as we paid for the house. It shocked me so much that I think I need a diaper change.” Billy giggled.

“Yeah, it was a lot, and that officially makes us broke too, until payday that is, but it was worth it. Go ahead and lay down on the back seat and change your diaper, and when you're ready to go, we'll head home to get this put away.”

“Thanks daddy.” Billy smiled warmly.

Billy changed his diaper in the back seat, and decided to just leave his pants off. He sat in position, buckled himself in and claimed to be ready to go, so off they went. They stopped at a drive through for a quick dinner, and ate and talked and laughed on the long drive home. As soon as they made it there, they had to start with the daunting chore of getting all their purchases inside, but by the time they finished, they had no more energy to hook it all up. They at least moved everything to the correct rooms, so they would not have to move it again, so that was good.

“Daddy, I think I'm just gonna hit the hay, I'm beat, it was a long day.”

“You and me both kiddo, my arms feel like jelly now, especially after carrying your TV all the way upstairs.”

“The living room TV was even larger.” Billy pointed out.

“Yeah, but I brought it in first, so I was still fresh, and I didn't have to lug it up a large, steep, narrow flight of stairs. Remember, that was the last thing in, other than your computer, of which you grabbed, so by then I was already getting sore. I'm not exactly used to physical labor remember.”

“You're pretty strong though daddy, but yeah, I guess that was a lot more than you're used to. Night night, love you.”

“Love you too, go get a good sleep, but remember, you still have to make your bed.”

“Crap, thanks for reminding me. We'll have to wash all the bedding tomorrow though.”

“Yeah, I know.”

Billy got his sheet sets out, and got one set ready and made his bed, the waterproof one going first of course, and then he chose the light weight summer set for his bedding, and put that on as well. Deciding that he was not totally ready for bed yet, Billy grabbed his new computer and took it out of the box, got it all plugged in and turned on, and get the rest of the stuff ready as he was waiting for it to finish its initialization stage. As soon as it was ready for him, he got it hooked up to the wireless network in the house, and then surfed the net for about half an hour before he was too tired to keep his eyes open any more.

Although he was tired, he was still awake enough for two things, first was a little attention to his painfully hard erection, hey, he had been looking at diaper boys for half an hour, it would turn almost anyone on. It took at most two minutes for him to explode and add just a tiny bit more wetness to his diaper. He was going to change his diaper, but then with a grin, and a nail file, he poked a bunch of holes in his diaper and then put on his new diaper right over top of the old one.

“Wow, this is real thick.” Billy muttered to himself with a smile.

With that though he was finally ready to go to sleep, so he did so, and quite quickly at that. He slept the night away, barely moving any at all, finding that his new bed and his new sheets were the most comfortable that he had ever felt in his young life.

“Good grief boy, have you got two diapers on, or is that really that wet?” His dad asked the next morning when Billy finally wandered into the kitchen for breakfast.

“Both.” Billy yawned.

“Why on Earth would you be wearing two diapers?”

“Feels good.”

“Okay, I'll have to take your word for it. So, how did you sleep last night?”

“Really good. Man is that bed and those new sheets ever comfortable. How about you?”

“Same here. I slept like a baby, I can't remember the last time I slept through an entire night.”

“Nah, I slept like a baby. Unless you were diapered too, you slept like a log.” Billy grinned.

“Good point, and no, I wasn't, so I guess I didn't.” He grinned right back.

“You could you know, I wouldn't mind.” Billy smiled shyly.

“What, you mean wear diapers?”

“Yeah.”

“No thanks, it's not what I'm into, I have no desire to ever try them, thanks.” He smiled back.

“What is your desire?”

“I'm not really sure I care to tell you that.”

“Come on, you know everything about me.”

“Yeah, but you're still only thirteen and my son, so no.”

“It can't be all that bad, can it?”

“No.”

“Then tell me!”

“No, and that's final. What do you want for breakfast?” He asked, attempting to change the topic.

“Fine, be like that, but I'll find out eventually. Whatever you're having is fine with me though.”

They sat and ate breakfast a short time later, and then Billy headed out to see if he could catch another glimpse of his tiny dancer, and once again, he was lucky. He sat there watching for almost two hours as Jeremy danced his little heart out, and then peed and jacked off in his wet underwear.

The next few days went by in a flash for Billy, because they had a lot of work ahead of them in getting all their electronics hooked up fully, and the rest of their stuff put away. Each morning though he went out to search the woods again, and each time he was only in his diaper, and each time he saw Jeremy dancing. He was almost caught again when Jeremy must have thought he was being watched, because he stopped and looked around as if trying to find something, but he did not notice Billy again, so that was good.

Finally, their house was done, and they were both very satisfied with how it looked and how everything functioned. It was also the day that Billy was to go to Shawn's again for another diaper boy meeting, and understandably he was excited. Just as they finished eating dinner, Billy went upstairs and got dressed, leaving his only partially wet diaper as it was, knowing that it would be fine, and should it not be, Shawn would have a diaper for him to change into. As soon as he was ready, they headed out.

“So, what are you gonna do daddy while I'm at the meet?”

“Not too sure really. I was just gonna go shopping and get the few groceries that we need, and then maybe go look around somewhere for the rest of the time. Don't worry about me though.”

“Why not go and see if you can find another woman to date or something?” Billy suggested softly, wondering if his dad was ready yet.

“No, I probably won't be ready for that for a while yet, thanks though. It means a lot to me though that you'd even suggest that.”

“Why, I want you to be happy too you know.”

“Thanks, but so many kids hate it when their parents start to date again, especially after a death.”

“I suppose so, but I don't really know why. I mean as long as you don't come home with some hag who wants to ship me right off to a boarding school, or freaks out about my wearing diapers, then I'm pretty much okay with him or her.”

“Him or her!”

“Well yeah, I mean it's not like it's the fifties here, you could in fact date anyone you so desire, and besides, it's not like I'd say anything bad about it, I'm totally gay.” Billy grinned.

“I suppose you're right, but no, no men for me, thank you very much.”

“You should give it a try, I mean who else is gonna be able to truly satisfy you. Like they say, it takes one to know one, so how could any woman know what a man likes.” Billy grinned, and burst out laughing at the end.

“You know, I don't even doubt that that's true, but still, no thanks.” His dad laughed.

“Your loss.” Billy shrugged.

“You know, most kids would never dream of having that conversation with their parents, and really, not all that long ago, I doubt you would've either.”

“Yeah, but you know what, you already know every embarrassing thing there is to know about me, and neither one of us has any reason to be shy, so why not.” Billy said thoughtfully.

“I guess so.”

For the rest of the drive into town, they just talked and talked, but not really saying all that much. As soon as they arrived, Billy hopped out of the car, before it really even stopped, said goodbye to his dad, and was at the door before he could say goodbye back. He just chuckled and headed out.

As soon as Billy was at the door, he knocked, and Shawn came and let him in a few seconds later.

“Oh, hey there Billy. You're the first one here. You excited or something?”

“Yeah, I couldn't wait to get here.”

“Cool, well come and help me get set up for the night then, but you can go ahead and strip, but I have to stay dressed.”

“Cool.” Billy said, and before even leaving the foyer, he was down to just his soggy diaper.

“What, didn't feel like changing before coming over?” Shawn laughed.

“Nah, these things hold lots more, and they feel even better when wet. And besides, this is a diaper lover meet, may as well show that I really love them, and I love them wet.”

“Too true. Come on, let's go get finished setting up.”

“Wicked. So, what's on the agenda for tonight?”

“Same as last week, more just a meet and greet, play a few games, and talk. A couple of the guys who weren't here last week will be here tonight, so you'll want to get to know them. Then I think you'll know everyone, so maybe next week we'll do something different.”

“Okay, that's cool.” Billy said, and then the two of them spent the next ten minutes getting the last of the food and drinks out for everyone.

Just as they were finishing up the last minute preparations, the doorbell rang, and Shawn had to pretty much stay at the door to let everyone in, because they all came at much the same time. As everyone came in, they said hi to Billy, and there were two new faces in the first group, so Billy went up to them and introduced himself, and they talked for a few minutes. Jeremy came in in the second wave, along with a couple other boys. He said hi to Jeremy and received a weak hi back, and then went and introduced himself to the newest arrivals that he had not yet met. Again they talked for a few minutes, and then when the last of the boys arrived that was supposed to be there, Shawn stripped down too to his already quite soggy diaper. A few of the boys were very dry, having not even had a chance to wet yet, however most of them that had to get into a diaper upon arrival had been storing their pee, so as soon as they could, they soaked their diapers.

“Um, Billy, could I talk to you in private for a moment please?” Billy was surprised to find Jeremy asking him this.

“Sure, let me just ask Shawn if we can use his bedroom for a moment.”

“I already did and he said yes. Come on.”

“Okay.” Billy said happily, if a bit apprehensively.

As soon as they made it to the bedroom, Jeremy closed the door and went and sat on the chair in there, and waited for Billy to sit down as well. He took a seat on the edge of the bed so that they could see each other.

“I know you've been watching me.” Jeremy said as soon as Billy was seated.

“Oh, I didn't expect that. You're not mad are you?” Billy asked softly.

“Not really.”

“How did you know it was me?”

“Well, I've felt you watching me a few times, but I could never see you. But yesterday I left like I always do, and then hid myself and waited to see if I could see anyone, and then I followed you to your house. I knew someone had moved in over there, but I didn't know who. I thought for sure that some asshole was gonna come and make fun of me again.”

“Oh no, I'd never make fun of you, you're a beautiful dancer, and I kinda like what you do once you're finished dancing, it's very.....hot.”

“Yeah, well dancing always makes me hard, and I like to pee in my underwear, but a diaper would be better if you ask me.”

“Yeah, your dancing always makes me hard too. Maybe you can come spend a day or two at my place and you can wear diapers all the time.”

“As much as I'd like that, I doubt my dad would allow it.”

“It doesn't hurt to ask, just have him call my dad. I'll make sure my dad says nothing about wearing diapers though. I understand you're not allowed to wear diapers at home.”

“No, my dad thinks it's wrong to wear diapers unless you need to, and he knows I don't need to during the day, and he keeps close tabs on my diapers, so I can't wear them during the day.”

“But what about your wet underwear, doesn't he get upset about that?”

“Oh, all the time. He says I need to grow up and stop wetting my pants like a baby. I yelled at him yesterday, saying I am a baby, and I want my baby diapers during the day. He just stared at me and told me to go to my room. Once there, I put on one of my diapers anyway, and he got more mad at me for that.”

“How is it he lets you come to a diaper lover meet then if he doesn't want you wearing diapers?”

“He thinks it's a meeting of kids who are home schooled, so that we get some social exercise.”

“Oh. You know, once you start talking, you're not nearly as shy as you seem.”

“Yeah, well you totally know the whole me, so I can talk around you. Same as I can Shawn, and I know he told you all about me as well. He's the only other person here who really knows who I am and what I like.”

“Yeah, he did, because I asked him what was up with you. You seemed so shy and scared, so timid, but damn you're real cute, and I wanted to get to know you. I also knew you lived next door, so I thought we could get to know each other better.”

“Next door is strictly relative, we're the only two houses on the entire road, and we live almost two kilometers from each other. The forest behind our houses as well no one else ever comes in, at least nowhere near to our houses, so I'm normally entirely free to do whatever I want there. Before you moved in, no one had lived there for a few years, they moved out before I moved in, so I've never seen anyone there before.”

“Why's your dad so bent out of shape about you wearing diapers, or do you know?”

“Beats the shit out of me why he's so against it, but he is. He says my grandma really babied me, and that was wrong, and now I need to grow up and be a man.”

“He doesn't know you're gay then, does he?”

“Oh god no, and the way he talks about gays, there's no way I'll ever tell him about that either, unless I really have to.”

“Then why would you have even dared tell him you love diapers?”

“I didn't, he sorta figured it out on his own, and asked me face to face, so I admitted it. He asked me if I was gay, but knowing how he felt about gays, and his reaction to my admission of loving diapers, I knew it would be wise to lie. I think he still suspects it anyway, but not for sure.”

“Wow, that so sucks, I wish there was something I could do to help you out, but I don't know what I can do.”

“No, there's no way to fix faulty parents that I know of, so I just do what I can to stay out of his way.”

“What do you mean stay out of his way? Does he hit you and stuff like that?”

“Hits, yells, spanks, and pretty much verbally abuses me, so unless necessary, I stay well away from him. Most days he doesn't even know I peed my pants a dozen times, because I'm dry by the time I go home, and I usually wash off in the stream or the pond behind my house.”

“Wow, I'm sorry man, I had no idea, now I really wish I could do something.”

“Thanks, but there's no need to be sorry. He's all I have left for family, quite literally too, so it's either him or foster care, and to tell you the truth, I'd rather deal with him then have to get moved around and get a new family every few months. I had a friend when I lived with grandma that was in foster care, and he had been moved to five different families by the time he was ten, all because he wet the bed and had daytime problems as well. No one wanted to deal with it he said, so he got moved around a lot.”

“I've heard of that before, that would really suck. I guess you have it pretty good out here pretty much all by yourself too, so if you can stay away from your dad as much as possible, then maybe it's for the best. Does your dad work, and how often is he home then?”

“Yeah, he works, and he tries to stay away as much as possible, I swear it. Not that I'm complaining mind you. He likes to drink too, so when he's drinking, I really stay away. He gets even more mean when he drinks.”

“I'm surprised that he even buys you diapers for bed?”

“He doesn't, I wear cloth diapers that I got when I lived with grandma, but they're getting too small. Shawn said he was gonna get his mom to give me some, so that I could go for a little longer, and I'm thinking of letting him too.”

“Oh, that's cool. I didn't know that she could get cloth diapers, I'd like to try those some day.” Billy said happily.

“So, your dad's cool with you wearing diapers and being gay, that must be so nice.”

“Yeah it is, he's really great.”

“My grandma was really great as well, then she died and I got saddled with my mom and her pimp, and then my dad, and I'm not sure which is worse, but at least I get beat less at dads.”

“Her pimp!”

“Yeah, she was a slut, I'm pretty sure of it. They were married, but he didn't work, and neither did she, but she was out a lot and they always seemed to have money. He'd get a few phone calls and they'd talk, and she'd go out for a couple hours and hand over a stack of bills, so if it wasn't that, then they were dealing drugs, maybe both, who knows.”

“That's gross. Oh well, at least you don't live there any more, that would've been worse for sure. So, are you gonna ask if you can spend the weekend at my place then?”

“Yeah, I'll ask, but don't expect him to say yes.”

“Actually, he probably will, so that he doesn't have to put up with you being home. By the sounds of it, it might be best for both of you.”

“You might actually be right. So, should we head back down to the others?”

“Yeah, we should. I do want you to come over tomorrow though during the day, at least until your dad comes home, that way we can spend the day together, okay.”

“Okay.” Jeremy smiled, it was the first time other than when Jeremy danced that Billy had seen Jeremy smile.

“Cool. Thanks.” Billy smiled back.

They went down and joined the others, and had a good time. Jeremy was the first to leave, he of course had to go change out of his soggy diaper and get dressed, and then he was gone, with a wave to Billy. As soon as he was gone though, Shawn came up to Billy and pulled him aside.

“So, how did your talk with him go?”

“Really good. He's gonna come over and spend the day with me tomorrow, and I've asked him to come spend the weekend. Could you by chance get me some good cloth diapers, I'll pay you for them, five or six pairs total, one for me, and the rest for Jeremy?”

“Sure, you want them super thick and thirsty I take it?”

“You bet.”

“With or without plastic pants attached?”

“Which are better?”

“I like the ones without better myself, that way I can wear really good plastic pants. I don't wear cloth all that often, I prefer the disposable, but every now and then I like to wear a cloth diaper.”

“Cool, go with them then and I'll need the good plastic pants to go along with them then please.”

“Will do. I'll have my mom order them in for you, they usually take a couple days. As soon as they're in, I'll call you and let you know, then you can just go and pick them up at the store.”

“Wicked, thanks. Well, there's my dad, so I should be heading out now. Thanks a lot.”

“You're welcome. I'll see you next week, but I'll talk to you before that.”

“Cool, see you later then.” Billy said happily and headed out.

“So, how was it tonight?”

“Really good.” Billy said excitedly, and then proceeded to tell his dad everything about the night that he cared to reveal to him.

As soon as they got home, Billy pretty much went right up to his room and got ready for bed. He was now in desperate need of a diaper change, so he changed his diaper, and then went on the computer for a bit and played until he was tired. Amazingly enough, he did not feel quite like jacking off, so he did not. He felt that he wanted to save that for when Jeremy came over the next day, because he was almost as certain that Jeremy wanted him as he was certain that he wanted Jeremy.

This story belongs to Erich, please do not post anywhere without asking me first
  • Like 1
  • Love 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..