Jump to content
    eric5748
  • Author
  • 5,009 Words
  • 11,825 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Farm Boys - 3. Chapter 3

Chapter 3

“So, what are you gonna do today daddy?” Billy asked as soon as they were finished breakfast.

“Well, I have to go into town for most of the day and get ready for work on Monday. I want to go there and meet everyone and see how everything runs there and get a good feel for it before I have to start running the place. I'll probably also take the guys out for a get to know each other dinner, so I'll probably be a little later as well.”

“Oh, that sounds like a good idea. Do they even know who you are or anything about you?”

“Probably not much, other than I'm the new boss, but I'll get to know them all today just fine.”

“Cool. Jeremy will hopefully be here soon, so it might make it easier for him to relax if you're not here, especially with how nasty his dad is.”

“You're probably right, and I wish there was something that we could do to help him, but like you, I just don't know what we can do.”

“I'll figure something out, don't worry.”

“I don't doubt you will. Well, I'm gonna go get ready for the day and you should go get that diaper changed, it's getting pretty close to capacity.”

“Yeah, and I'll probably get a shower as well.”

“Yeah, you should, you're starting to smell a bit.”

“Gee, thanks dad.” Billy sighed, but he grinned as well, because he did not doubt in the least that he was.

They each headed to their bedrooms and to their bathrooms to get cleaned up for the day. They both hopped in the shower and got cleaned up and ready for the day. Billy of course just put on a diaper and nothing else, whereas his dad got dressed, without a diaper of course. As soon as he was ready to go, he headed out, telling Billy to have a good day and to stay safe. Not even half an hour later there came a timid knock to the front door of the house. Overly excited, Billy ran to the front door, and before ripping it open, he felt it prudent to check to make sure that it was Jeremy first. It was, so he now ripped the door open.

“Jeremy, I'm so happy you came. Come on in, we'll go up to my room and then you can get changed into a nice thick comfy diaper. How bad do you need to pee?” Billy said in one long fast breath.

“Wow, I guess you're happy. I really have to pee, I've been holding it all morning, since I woke up, so I really have to go.” Jeremy smiled lightly.

“Excellent, come on then.” Billy said, and dragged Jeremy to his bedroom.

“Wow, nice bedroom, it's huge.”

“Thanks. The bathroom is through there, should you need it that is. All my diapers are in the closet, feel free to use whatever you like, I'll just go into the bathroom until you're done.” Billy offered, but he really wanted to stay in the bedroom.

“That's okay, I think you've seen almost all I have, you can stay.” Jeremy blushed.

“Okay. Would you mind if I diapered you?” Billy asked with a bit of a blush creeping up as well.

“Okay.” Jeremy whispered.

“Cool, go ahead and get undressed and lay down then, and I'll get the diaper and wipes and lotion and powder.”

Jeremy only nodded as Billy went to his closet to grab everything that he would be needing. As soon as he came back, he had to stop and stare, because not only was Jeremy laying on his bed, totally naked, but he was painfully hard as well. Billy nearly came in his diaper from the sight. He was already hard, this only made him more so. He groaned, he thought inwardly, but Jeremy heard him as well.

“Wow, you're beautiful.” Billy sighed.

“Thanks. So are you.” Jeremy whispered out.

Billy finally found his feet again and headed towards the bed. Once there, he grabbed a couple wipes and cleaned Jeremy up completely, and then he opened up and slipped underneath him a nice thick diaper. He then grabbed the lotion and lotioned all of Jeremy's diaper area, and then powdered him liberally. All the while, Jeremy was sighing, and Billy was nearly cumming again. As soon as he finished sprinkling the powder on, he pulled up the diaper and taped it closed, and then he patted the tented diaper front of the boy he so desperately wanted to become his boyfriend.

That little extra contact though proved to be just too much for Jeremy, and he started cumming. He had been desperately trying to hold it back, not wanting to cum, at least not yet, but it was just too much for him, and he started quaking and shaking, moaning and groaning. Well, seeing Jeremy explode was too much for Billy, and only a second after Jeremy had started, so did he. The only difference was of course that Billy added more wetness to his diaper, whereas Jeremy was still too young to do so yet.

“Wow.” They both sighed as one a few moments later.

“That was awesome, no one has ever made me cum before, thanks.” Jeremy sighed out another minute later.

“You're welcome. I'm glad that you enjoyed, but it wasn't my intention of making you cum, but I ended up cumming at the same time. Exactly how old are you anyway, and can you wet cum yet?”

“I'm twelve and a half, and no. How old are you and can you?”

“I can, and I'm thirteen and a half. I started cumming a couple months ago now. I don't even have any hair yet, anywhere except my head, but I can cum, but not lots yet. When's your birthday?”

“January first. How about you.”

“Really, same here. I was the first baby born in the new year in my old city. That's wicked, we're exactly one year apart.”

“No kidding, I was too. Granted, my parents didn't care, I was born and then handed to grandma to raise, and that was the last I saw of them until I had to move to my moms, and then my dads.”

“No way. You're telling me that they never once visited you while you were growing up?”

“Nope, not once. I didn't even know what either one of them looked like before I moved in with them.” Jeremy shrugged.

“That's sick. They really didn't want kids then, did they?” Billy said in disgust, shaking his head sadly.

“Nope. My mom even told me that if it wasn't for the fact that she started bleeding really bad and had to go to the hospital or she'd die, should would have just had me at home and threw me away. I'm just a garbage baby.” Jeremy said, tears starting to come down.

“No, no you're not, and I never want to hear you say that ever again. You're a beautiful baby boy, and be damned with your parents for not wanting you. That's possibly one of the most disgusting things I've ever heard, and I hope that they both rot in hell for the way they've treated you.” Billy said, bursting out into tears from what he heard.

“Thank you.” Jeremy said quietly, never having anyone care about him except his grandma.

“Look, I don't know how we're gonna do it, but somehow we're gonna get you outta there and you'll be a lot better, I promise.”

“Thanks, but what can we do, we're only kids.”

“Yeah, kids with attitude, and my dad will help as well however he can, I know it. I also know one of his best friends is a lawyer, a really good family attorney, so maybe I'll call him and ask him what we can do.” Billy said, and then took off to do just that.

Jeremy just stayed sitting on Billy's bed, wondering what Billy was doing, tears still coming down his cheeks slowly. He just had so much pain in him, that he was not sure what to do any more. It took almost half an hour for Billy to make it back to his room, and when he did, he found Jeremy asleep on his bed, his cute little bum sticking up in the air, his thumb in his mouth. Instead of waking him though, Billy crawled into bed with Jeremy and curled up to him and fell asleep a few minutes later himself. Together they both woke up about an hour later.

“Huh, why are we sleeping?” Jeremy asked groggily.

“After my phone call I came up to find you asleep with your thumb in your mouth.”

“Sorry, it just happens, I've always sucked my thumb as I slept.” Jeremy said apologetically.

“No need to apologize, it was cute. I couldn't stand to wake you, so I curled up to you and I fell asleep as well.”

“Oh. I've never slept with anyone before, it was nice.”

“Yeah, it was.”

“So, what did your dads friend say?”

“He said that you could actually sue your dad for neglect, and that in payment you wanted anything you cared for and to sever your bonds to him, but that you'd have to have somewhere to go where they'd legally adopt you, of which I'm sure my dad would if we asked. He said that if we did it correctly that we'd never have to step foot in a courthouse. Does your dad own the house?”

“Yeah, he does. Apparently when his mom died, that was the grandma I lived with, he inherited quite a bit of money, as well as that house. From what I can tell, it was hers and grandpas, but that she only rented it out because the property was too large for her to manage, and she preferred living in the city. So I could ask for the house and property and a quarter of the money, that would equal about half, which would rightly be mine anyway I think. I know grandma was quite well off, I never needed for anything at all. Maybe the house in the city is dads now, in which case he can have that one and I'll take half the money. Can your dads friend find out how much money and or property he has?”

“Probably. Why does your dad work if he has so much money?”

“Don't know, never thought of it. Maybe he doesn't and just likes to get away from the house, to escape me. It wouldn't actually surprise me any.” Jeremy shrugged.

“No, it wouldn't surprise me any either. I'm gonna email him everything that we can, so that he can look into it for us, and he'll see what he can do for you.”

“That'd be so wicked, thanks. I'm so miserable there, it's not even funny. I love the house and the property though, so I wouldn't want to give it up.”

“How big is it?”

“The house is about the same size as this one, but the property is huge, most of the woods behind both our houses, a few hundred acres that's bare and used to be a ranch, a few huge barns, and lots of others, including a stream and a large pond on it. This house used to be part of the property, but years ago my grandpa decided to sell it, because he didn't need two houses, and this was there's until they built the new one.”

“Wow, that is huge. Did you ever meet your grandpa?”

“No, he died a few years before I was born. They had had my dad very late in life, they hadn't been able to have a baby, but then all of a sudden when they were almost fifty years old, he came along. My grandpa died when he was sixty eight, and I was born when grandma was almost seventy. She was almost eighty when she died, so she was quite old.”

“That's too bad.”

“Yeah, but he was quite sick from what grandma told me. Years and years of working a ranch with no safety gear and breathing in lots of chemicals really made him sick, so it was probably better that he died when he did, or he would've suffered even more.”

“You're probably right. So, tell me anything and everything that you know and or remember, and I'll send it over to my dads friend and he'll see what he can do.”

“Okay.”

For almost half an hour Jeremy talked while Billy typed, and finally he had all the information he thought he could possibly provide, so Billy sent it off.

“So, what would you like to do now?” Billy asked.

“Do you have any good movies?”

“A few yes. What kind do you like?”

“Fantasy and action mostly, but I also like comedies a lot too.”

“Cool, same. My movies are on my book shelf, so go see if there's anything you want to watch.” Billy pointed out his collection, so Jeremy got up and perused the selection for a minute before smiling and picking out one he wanted to see. He handed it to Billy, who also smiled.

“Ooh, good choice. This has to be probably my all time favorite. Do you want to go downstairs and watch it on the big home theatre system, it's pretty awesome, or would you rather stay here and watch it? I've got a pretty good system, but nowhere near what we have downstairs.”

“Can we stay here please and just curl up on the bed and watch it? I think I'd really like that.” Jeremy smiled shyly.

“Sure, I'd like that as well.” Billy smiled brightly, and then hopped up and put the chosen movie in the player and got everything up and running.

They laid down on the bed on their stomachs, facing the TV, and they were nearly touching along their entire bodies. Jeremy was almost a foot shorter than Billy though, so they were only touching along Jeremy's body length. During the movie they looked to each other a few times and smiled shyly, and went right back to the movie.

“Man, I really love that movie. Thanks.” Jeremy said happily.

“Me too. Come on, let's go get some lunch, I'm starving.”

“Yeah, same here.”

They headed downstairs, neither one of them bothering to change their diapers, neither was all that wet yet, so they were good. They made themselves a couple sandwiches each, and then sat down and ate those, as well as drank a large bottle of juice between them.

“Thanks for lunch. I normally don't get much to eat, so that was nice.”

“Let me guess, your dad doesn't keep much food in the house!”

“Nope.”

“Well then, I guess you'll just have to come here for most of your meals then, now won't you!” Billy said happily.

“Yeah, I just might have to.” Jeremy smiled.

“So, what would you like to do now?”

“Want to go outside, I'll show you all the things around the area that I've found?”

“Sure. Just shoes and diapers I trust?”

“You bet, There's no better way if you ask me.”

“For sure.” Billy smiled.

They went and got their shoes on and headed outside. Jeremy led them through a trail between their two houses, the quickest way in fact to get between them, but about half way there, he veered up another trail and led them that way. As they walked, they were talking happily, just enjoying being together.

“And here's my pond.” Jeremy said, pointing out the obvious.

“Um, I hate to tell you this, but that's not a pond, it's a bloody lake.” Billy gasped.

“Not really, but it's almost big enough. There's a great swimming spot over there, and there's even an old boat that we can use if we want to go boating.” Jeremy said, pointing out both things.

“Cool, can we go boating and then swimming?”

“Sure, why not, but we don't have swim suits or extra diapers.”

“I'm good with swimming naked if you are, and we could always put these diapers back on. They might be a bit cold when we do, but oh well.”

“Okay.” Jeremy said brightly, and then slipped out of his diaper without untaping it. Billy followed suit not even a second later.

“Wow, you're big, way bigger 'n me.”

“Thanks, but I'm not that big.” Billy blushed.

“Sure you are. I hope I get that big one day.”

“You will. I was the same size as you are now last year, I grew a lot in the last year.” Billy said, still blushing a bit.

“Wow, cool, I hope I do too.” Jeremy said, just barely managing to tear his eyes away. They were both hard, and they were both wanting to start something, but they were both holding off, even though it was difficult at best.

“You will. Come on, let's go hop in the boat before we do something that neither one of us will be able to stop, something that I know we both want but aren't ready for yet.” Billy said, putting it into words.

“Yeah.” Jeremy said in full agreement.

They headed towards the boat and hopped in. They each took an oar and started paddling themselves out towards the middle of the large pond. They did so in companionable silence, both thinking about what it was that they wanted, but knew they could not go for yet. Neither one had softened in the least by the time they decided to stop.

“Do you think we could swim from here?”

“Sure, why not, I have lots of times. It's actually nicer, because there's quite a few weeds near the beach, but it's too deep here for there to be any weeds that'll bother us.” Jeremy said.

“Good, I'm getting hot.”

“I'll say.” Jeremy mumbled.

“Sorry, what?” Billy said, hoping he had heard what he had thought he had heard.

“Oh nothing.” Jeremy blushed, but before Billy could ask anything further, Jeremy stood up and jumped in the water.

Billy decided to do the same, so stood up and jumped in, and then for about half an hour, the two of them swam around and enjoyed themselves and the freedom of swimming butt naked. They both swam towards the boat at the same time and pulled themselves inside, and there they sat for a few minutes, dripping wet and staring at each other. Without conscience thought, they just did it, they leaned forward and pressed their lips together lovingly and shared a very tender and loving kiss. Their first kiss.

“Wow, that was nice, I've never kissed anyone before.” Jeremy sighed once they released from their lip lock.

“Me neither, but it was way better than nice.” Billy sighed even more.

“Yeah, but it was all I could come up with.” Jeremy grinned.

“Me too.”

“Come on, let's get back to shore and get our diapers back on and I'll show you more.” Jeremy said, just barely able to stop himself from raping Billy in the boat, something that neither of them would have minded in the least.

“Yeah, we better.” Billy sighed.

They made it back to shore in good time, and then tied the boat back down and grabbed their diapers, although they were not sure whose was whose, but it did not really matter any they figured. As soon as they were ready to go, they headed back out to explore the area more, and Jeremy showed Billy all the neat things in their back yards. They spent almost two hours more just walking around and talking more and more before heading back to Billy's house. Not only were they starting to get hungry, they were also starting to get tired and sore, and they were also now leaking, because with their last wettings, it put them over maximum capacity.

“Wow, I've never gotten a diaper this wet before, it feels like it's knocking my knees with every step.” Billy said.

“That's because it is, and I've never gotten one so wet before either, but I like it.” Jeremy grinned.

“Yeah, me too. So, diaper changes and then dinner?”

“Definitely. Can I change your diaper this time please?”

“I'd love you to.” Billy smiled brightly.

They headed up to Billy's room, and Billy went to the closet and got everything that they would be needing to change each others diapers. As soon as he came back, he found Jeremy laying on the bed in diaper change position, a shy smile on his face. Billy smiled brighter and quickly made his way to the bed. Once there, he carefully removed Jeremy's saturated diaper, wiped him good and clean, and wrapped the diaper up and threw it away. With that out of the way, Billy opened up a fresh diaper, slipped it underneath Jeremy, who raised his cute bum to allow for this, and then he proceeded to apply a generous helping of diaper rash cream. Jeremy was of course very hard at the beginning of the diaper change, but the application of a nice thick coating of an even thicker cream caused him to lose it and explode in another great orgasm.

This time Billy managed to hold his off, but he knew that once it was his turn, he would be spewing forth a nice big load as well. While he was waiting for Jeremy to come back down from his orgasm, he taped up his diaper nice and snug, making sure to position his almost soft penis down so that he would not leak. A few moments later and Jeremy came to with a deep sigh and a bright smile.

“Wow, that was so good.”

“Yeah, it looked like it. Can you diaper me now please, I really have to pee, and I don't want to leak on my bedroom floor?”

“Okay.” Jeremy said, and they quickly traded places.

As soon as Billy was laying in place, Jeremy went about removing his diaper and cleaning him up. Billy was of course extremely hard and horny now after watching Jeremy go through an incredible orgasm, and he was barely able to hold back from his impending cum of incredible proportions. When Jeremy slipped the clean diaper underneath him though and starting applying a nice thick coat of diaper rash cream, that was it, he had all he could take and he was not going to be able to take any more. He exploded, and shots one through three cleared his head, becoming the single largest orgasm of all time, at least for him. The rest of seven total shots hit his face, chest, belly button, and the rest on Jeremy's hand. With an orgasm that powerful though, it really should have come as no surprise that Billy passed out, but he did. Jeremy giggled and pointed Billy's penis down and taped him up.

As he was waiting for Billy to wake back up, Jeremy crawled onto the bed and curled up to Billy, same as had been done to him earlier, except Jeremy did not also fall asleep. As he was waiting though, he gently petted Billy's nicely defined and hairless chest, enjoying the closeness. It took about ten to fifteen minutes for Billy to wake back up, but even still, it was at least five minutes after that that he actually came too.

“Wow, that was........intense.”

“Looked like it. You shot lots, some even went passed your head.”

“Wow, never before, I never even thought it possible.” Billy panted out.

“Me neither.”

“I think it's about time that we went down and got started on dinner, I'm starting to get really hungry.”

“Sounds good to me, cuz so am I.”

They stood up, Billy was still wavering a bit, and headed down to the kitchen together to make and eat some dinner. They worked together, laughing and joking around as they did, and soon they were sitting down to eat. Just as they were finishing up their dinner, the door opened and closed, and in walked Billy's dad.

“Hey there baby.....and friend. I didn't expect to see your friend still here.”

“Hi daddy. How did it go today?”

“Good, and how about you boys, what did you get up to while I was gone?”

“Well, first of all daddy, this is Jeremy. Jeremy, this is dad.”

“Dad to you maybe, but it's John for you Jeremy, it's good to finally meet you.”

“It's good to meet you as well John.”

“Well, Jeremy and I played out in the woods, went boating in his pond, swimming there as well, and then we watched a movie and we talked a lot. Not much really. How about you, how did it go?”

“It went not too bad actually. The guys seem to be pretty nice, and they seemed to like me, hopefully it'll stay like that. I think it will though.”

“What do you do?” Jeremy asked curiously.

“I was just recently promoted to manager of the parts supply store in town.”

“Cool. Must pay pretty good to be able to buy this place, I know it wasn't cheap.”

“Actually, it was cheaper than the house we had in the city, and it was paid off, so we did not too bad at all. I also get paid a heck of a lot more in this smaller town than I did in the city, so overall we're way ahead.”

“That's cool. Well, I guess I should be heading home now then. I'd rather get there before my dad does and hide in my room.”

“Probably a good idea. Come on up to my room and you can get dressed.”

“Okay.”

The boys headed upstairs and Jeremy grabbed his clothes. “I'm just gonna leave the diaper on, it'll hold until morning I think, and my dad 'll never notice, so who cares.”

“Good idea, no point in wasting a perfectly good diaper, now is there?” Billy grinned.

“That's for sure. Look, thanks a lot for today, it really meant a lot to me, and if I'm allowed, I'd like to come back over tomorrow as well.”

“Of course you're allowed to come over, I'd be upset if you didn't, and don't worry about it.”

“Thanks Billy, I really appreciate it.” Jeremy said, and then hugged Billy nice and tenderly.

“You're welcome.” Billy said as they pulled away, he was trying very hard not to kiss Jeremy, and he could see that Jeremy was fighting the same battle. They both lost, and they leaned in together and kissed tenderly for a moment.

“We really shouldn't be doing that. If my dad found out, he'd kill me.” Jeremy said, tearing away.

“Then he just can't find out, now can he. I know we shouldn't be kissing, but dammit I like kissing you, and I think I'm falling in love with you, I don't want to stop kissing you. We'll figure out your dad somehow, don't worry.”

“I feel the same way, thanks.” Jeremy said, a tear leaking out.

“You better go before I drag you to the bed and do all sorts of things to you I know neither of us will regret in the morning.”

“Yeah, I'd better.” Jeremy grinned shyly, it was rather cute.

“Come on, I'll walk you out.”

They headed out of the bedroom and downstairs. Billy led Jeremy to the front door, and opened it for him, and then before Jeremy could do or say anything, Billy leaned in for one last kiss, and kissed the boy he wanted for a boyfriend so bad it hurt. As they broke apart, Jeremy smiled and whispered goodbye, and then turned and left.

“That was cute.” John said from around the corner, he had just come in to see the kiss, not actually intending to intrude upon anything.

“Oh, you saw that did you?”

“Yeah, it was cute though, like I said. You said he was really cute, I didn't think you meant quite that much. He's nearly pretty, very good looking, you two will make a very cute couple for sure.”

“Thanks dad. I need to tell you some things though. Can we go and sit down?”

“Sure, come on.”

They went and sat on the couch and Billy pretty much relayed all the information about Jeremy that he now knew and how he was living. It took almost an hour before Billy finished, his dad not saying a word, just listening.

“Why are you telling me all this, you already told me some of it, but I didn't really need to know the rest?” John asked curiously.

“Well, because I want you to adopt Jeremy. Look, before you say anything, I talked to Jim today, and he said that Jeremy could in fact sue his dad for neglect and get half his belongings, including the entire property next door, but that he would have to have someone to go to until he was of age. If everyone's in agreement, Jim says that we might be able to do up all the papers and have it all done without ever going into a court room, assuming of course that Jeremy's father doesn't fight it for some stupid reason.”

“Oh. Why did I have a sneaking suspicion that you'd come up with something like that?”

“Because you were thinking of it too once you found out how poorly he was being treated.”

“True. Am I to assume then that Jim's already been sent everything that he'll need to get started and that I can expect a call from him any day now?”

“Yep. At least he'll probably call you, especially since I told him in the email that it'd likely be us that adopted Jeremy.”

“Then he'll have to for sure. What will Jeremy do with the property next door then if it all works out?”

“He's not sure, but said that he'd worry about that later. He says his grandma always told him there's no point in counting any chickens until they've all hatched, or something like that. I guess it makes sense.”

“Lots of sense actually. Well, would you like to curl up and watch a movie before bed time?”

“Sure, that sounds good.” Billy smiled and that was what they did.

Half way through the movie though they had to pause it, because Jim did in fact call, and he went over all the preliminary information, as well as just plain asking if that was what John wanted in the first place. They also talked for a few minutes, just to catch up on what had been happening in the past couple weeks. As soon as the phone call was done, the two of them continued watching their movie. As soon as it was over, Billy headed up to bed, and deemed his diaper good enough until morning, so slipped into bed and fell fast asleep.

This story belongs to Erich, please do not post anywhere without asking me first
  • Love 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..