Jump to content
    eric5748
  • Author
  • 3,905 Words
  • 9,053 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Farm Boys - 4. Chapter 4

Chapter 4

“Morning Jeremy, how are you today?” John asked as he answered the door to find the shy boy there.

“Good, and you?”

“Good thanks.”

“Is Billy up yet?”

“Yeah, we've already had breakfast. He's just up in his room getting a shower and getting diapered and dressed for the day. Go on up, he won't mind I'm sure.”

“Thanks.” Jeremy said happily and headed right to the stairs leading to Billy's room and went up.

“Oh, hi Jeremy, I wasn't expecting you quite yet. How are you this morning?” Billy asked happily as he walked in his room to find Jeremy sitting on his bed.

“Morning Billy. Yeah, sorry, I came over as soon as my dad left for work, or wherever.”

“Why would you be sorry, I'm happy!”

“Well, I'm pretty early.”

“Nah, not at all, I've been up for more than an hour and a half already.”

“Me too.”

“So, was your diaper as leaky this morning as mine was? I didn't change before bed, and I musta wet a whole bunch, because my sheets were almost totally soaked when I woke up.”

“Oh yeah, was it ever. I had to throw both sheets and my blanket in the washer, I soaked em all. Good thing I have a rubber sheet, or my mattress would be ruined by now.” Jeremy grinned.

“Same here. So, I assume you want a diaper on as well then?”

“Oh god yeah, I'd love that.”

“Well, since I'm already naked, you can diaper me, and then I'll diaper and dress you, and you can dress me too. Okay?”

“Cool. Why bother getting dressed though?”

“Because my dad wants to go into town today, we'll get lunch there, and maybe we'll even be able to talk him into going to see a movie while we're there.”

“Oh, okay.” Jeremy smiled.

Billy laid down on the bed after collecting the diaper supplies and the clothes that he wanted to wear, and Jeremy came up and diapered him up nice and thick and snug, just the way a diaper was supposed to be. This was to be the first time that Billy tried the thinner daytime diapers that he had gotten, and he liked them, even though they were quite a bit thinner, but they were still nice and thick too. As soon as he was diapered, Jeremy got him dressed, and then they traded places.

Billy then stripped Jeremy of his pants and yellowed underwear, and then proceeded to diaper his friend, and then he redressed him as well, of course skipping the underwear.

“I can tell that we're diapered. Do you think we should go into town like this?” Jeremy asked softly.

“Sure, why not, I don't care at all. You're pants are way too small on you though at the best of times, so they're really showing off your diaper. I might have an old pair of pants that'll fit you better. Just a sec, let me check.”

Billy went to his closet where the clothes that he had not wanted had been stored and brought it out. He then opened it up and started going through it, throwing out all of the pants that were in there, all five pairs.

“There you go, take those off and try these. If they fit, you can keep them, because they don't fit me. We were supposed to take them to the thrift store, but if you can use them, then you may as well.”

“Cool, thanks, these are all nice pants.”

“Yeah, they just don't fit me any more. I grew quite a bit in the last year.”

“Must be nice, I haven't grown any in almost three years, just an inch, and I actually lost weight.”

“Well, all that's more than likely due to what you've had to live through for the past couple years, but don't worry, you'll grow soon. How do those ones fit?”

“Really good actually. I think I'll stick with these ones and maybe try the others later.”

“That's cool. You can try them all on later and then keep what you want.”

“Thanks. I'd like that.” Jeremy smiled.

“Come on, let's go find my dad and see if he's ready to go yet.”

“Okay.”

“Have you had breakfast yet?”

“Yeah, I grabbed something before I came here.”

“Okay, then we're pretty much ready to go, but I should pack a diaper bag and a couple spare pairs of pants.”

“Okay.” Jeremy smiled at the mention of a diaper bag, and Billy got it ready to go.

“Hey daddy, we're ready to go whenever you are.” Billy called out as soon as they made it downstairs.

“Okay, gimme just a second and I'll be right there. Get your shoes on so that you're ready to go.”

“Okay.” Both boys said and then did just that.

A few seconds later John was there. He too got his shoes on and then they headed out.

“So, what all are we up to today then daddy?” Billy asked as soon as they were on their way.

“Not too sure, but I want to go look at a few things first of all, and grab a few things that we're needing, do some grocery shopping, and that's about all that I can think of.”

“Okay. Can we catch a movie while we're in town then, there's a really good action I know you'll like just as much as we will.”

“Might not be such a bad idea actually, we haven't gone to the theatre in a long time, so if we have time, we just might have to do that.”

“Cool. So, what were you wanting to look at?”

“Nothing much, just an idea.”

“Okay.” Billy said, knowing not to bother asking further questions, because he knew his dad well enough to know not to ask.

The rest of the drive into town, the three of them talked happily. When they made it to the mall, they all went in and looked around for a while, at nothing much, until they walked into the appliance section of the department store there.

“Whatchya looking at here dad, I thought the house had all brand new appliances already?” Billy asked curiously.

“It does, but we're missing something that might make life a lot easier.”

“Like what?”

“Well, you have both a washer and dryer connection in your bathroom, but no washer and dryer, and I was thinking that it would make your life easier to have your own washer and dryer instead of having to bring all your laundry downstairs all the time and lugging it back up. And considering just how often you still manage to wet your bed, I figured you'd appreciate it.”

“As cool as that sounds dad, I don't really wet my bed any more since I found these new diapers.”

“What about this morning?”

“I thought the diaper would last more than it did throughout the night, and besides, that was the first time since I changed diapers.”

“True, but I still think you could use it. It'll also make it easier when we both need to do laundry at the same time.”

“That's true, you always seem to be washing something when I need to.” Billy smiled.

“And here I was thinking it was the other way around, mister always forgets to put his clothes in the dryer.”

“Geez, forget once and this elephantine memory never forgets it.”

“Yeah if it were only once, not once a day.” John mock sighed.

“Try maybe once a week.” Billy laughed.

“That's closer. So, which color do you like, you can get it in any of these five colors?”

“I think the teal will look really good in my bathroom, but it's the most expensive set they have, I don't really need one that good do I?”

“No, but it's the same as the set that's already in the house, so we may as well have the same, and besides, it is good.”

“Yeah, I guess so.”

“So, teal it is then. Come on, let's go pay for it.” John said happily.

Billy just shrugged to Jeremy, who just laughed, and they both followed John a few seconds later. He paid for and arranged delivery for Monday morning some time, and then they were gone.

“So, should we go see if we can watch a movie yet, or go get an early lunch?”

“I don't think it's time for lunch quite yet, so let's see if the movie is gonna start soon. If not, then we can go for lunch I say.” Billy said, and Jeremy nodded as well.

“Sounds good.”

They headed to the theatre and found that they only had to wait fifteen minutes before the theatre opened, and the first showing started ten minutes after that, so they decided to just wait. As soon as it opened, they went and bought their tickets, then went and got popcorn and drinks, then headed into the proper theatre and picked the best seats in the house. They enjoyed their rare treat, and almost two hours later they were exiting the theatre.

“I don't know about you Jeremy, but if I don't get a change, and real soon, I'm gonna start leaking.”

“Same here, but I think you already did, I see a couple just slightly dark spots on the back of your pants.”

“Hmm, you're right, I'm a bit wet. Let me see you?” Billy said, and then spun Jeremy and felt his cute little diapered bum.

“Yep, same for you. Neither of us are that bad though, we can just change our diapers and no one will ever know.”

“Okay. Where will we change though?”

“In the back seat of the car, it has tinted windows, so no one will see us.”

“Oh, okay then I guess.” Jeremy said shyly as he looked John's way.

“Don't worry about me, I can assure you I've seen it all, and besides, how much more embarrassing can it be than me seeing you in only diapers?” John laughed.

“Yeah, I guess so.” Jeremy said, almost laughing as well.

The boys climbed into the backseat and helped each other to change their very soggy diapers, and then as soon as they were dressed, John took off, heading towards a good restaurant for lunch. As soon as they finished there, they headed to the grocery store, this was Shawn's dads store, and they got everything that they would be needing for approximately the next week.

“Well boys, I guess it's home now, and then you're free to do whatever you want for the rest of the day.”

“We had fun daddy, don't worry.” Billy said happily.

“Good.” John said back, and then they were off.

The drive back home was nice and long, as it always was, and they talked happily all the way there, just enjoying each others company. As soon as they made it home, the boys headed up to Billy's room to strip out of their clothes and get more comfortable, that is to say down to only their nice warm thick diapers.

“So, what would you like to do now?” Billy asked.

“Don't know.”

“Why don't I put some music on and you can dance?”

“No thanks, I don't like to dance for anyone any more, everyone says I look so gay when I dance.” Jeremy said softly, sadly.

“I hate to tell you this, but you are gay, unless I'm very much mistaken, so what's the big deal. Furthermore, I've seen you dance lots, and I love to watch you dance, you're so pretty when you do, your entire body glows, like it's the only thing that makes you happy. Well, that and what your dancing usually leads to. And just think, this time you can dance in a diaper, you can't tell me that you haven't wanted to do that for a long time.”

“Yeah, I guess you're right, and yeah, fully gay. I once saw a picture of two girls having sex on the computer, and I tell you, seeing their things nearly made me puke.”

“Yeah, same here, was the most disgusting thing I've ever seen in my life. Now show me a nice hot hard dick and I nearly faint, mostly because all the blood rushes to the wrong head and I almost stop breathing.” Billy giggled.

“Same here.” Jeremy giggled as well.

“Come on, dance for me, be my tiny dancer, please?”

“Okay, just don't make fun of me please?” Jeremy whispered.

“Oh Jeremy, I'd never make fun of you, honest. I might tease you in good fun, and I'd hope you did the same to me, but I'd never do something to hurt your feelings, you mean too much to me.” Billy said with as much tender feelings pouring out as he could.

“I know, it's just.....”

“I know, it's hard when the people that should have praised you degraded you instead, it hurts, but I'd never do that, I couldn't do that, not to anyone, most especially you. You know how I feel for you already, I'm falling for you, I already think I love you so much, so trust me, I'd never do that.”

“Thanks, but I hope you know I'm starting to feel the same for you. I'll dance for you, on one condition.”

“I know, thanks. What's the condition?”

“That you come over here and give me a kiss first?”

“Oh, all you had to do was ask, I would've done that any time for any reason any where at all that you asked me, and not necessarily on your body, although that does sound appealing as well.” Billy grinned.

“Same here.” Jeremy whispered huskily.

Billy went in to give the requested kiss, they wrapped their arms around each other as they moved in, and they held each other tenderly as they kissed even more so. They kissed there in the middle of the bedroom, standing as they were, for nearly ten minutes, before they broke apart with a deep and contented sigh each.

“Wow, you sure know how to talk a guy into doing almost anything, don't you?” Jeremy sighed deeply.

“Well, like they say, actions speak louder than words.” Billy grinned cheekily.

“Yeah, and that was some action alright.”

“When we're ready, I'll show you action.” Billy said under his breath, but Jeremy caught the gist of what he said anyway and blushed a bit.

“Yeah. You better go start the music. If you have any light classical, that's what I prefer, if not, then some soft country rock is also really good.”

“Yeah, I'd better. I think I have a classical CD somewhere around here, I like to listen to it every so often. I just have to find it in the mix of all the other discs, since I haven't gotten them all organized yet.” Billy said, and headed over to the bookshelf where the CD's were all kept.

He dug around for a few minutes until he found the one he wanted and went and put it into the player and turned it on. He set the volume to a softer level, but still loud enough to be heard, and then went and sat on his bed. Jeremy warmed up for a minute or two before starting, and then he started dancing his little heart out, and as always, it was beautiful. For nearly an hour Jeremy danced and Billy watched entranced. So entranced were they both that they had failed to hear John call up to them, or hear him come up the stairs to see why they were not answering him. He too ended up standing and watching Jeremy dance for the rest of the twenty or so minutes that he was there for. He even found himself clapping along with his son when Jeremy finally came to rest after dancing for so long.

“Oh, hi John, I didn't know you were there.” Jeremy said shyly.

“I didn't mean to interrupt. I called you boys, but you didn't answer, so I came up to see what you were up to. I must say, you're a very beautiful dancer, you should do it professionally. It seems that you truly enjoy doing it, and you should, because you're very good.”

“Thanks, but I don't dance for anyone any more.” He said softly.

“Why on Earth not? A gift as big as that should be shared, others would love to see you dance. Maybe not in your current dance outfit, then again a great deal probably would.” John chuckled.

“Because they all make fun of me.” Jeremy said, almost starting to cry.

“Come here?” John said softly as he sat down on the bed next to Billy, who had kept silent.

As soon as Jeremy was within reach, John pulled him to him and set him on his lap and in a voice barely above a whisper, he asked, “Tell me Jeremy, who would make fun of you for something so beautiful?”

“Everyone. The only one that never made fun of me for dancing was my grandma. My mother and her fuck up of a boyfriend made fun of me for liking to dance, called me a sissy little baby. My dad said that only fucking fags liked to dance, and he'd never stand for such weakness in his son. Then there were all the kids at school. Them I could stand, they're just stupid kids, but they said the same things.”

“Oh Jeremy, they shouldn't have ever said that to you. To crush your passions, your dreams like that is the largest form of abuse that I can possibly think of, short of raping you or beating you brutally.” John hugged Jeremy to him and whispered right into his ear.

With that, Jeremy broke down into large pitiful sobs, crying out his hurt and anguish on the shoulder of a caring man, probably his first ever. It was more than likely the thing he needed above all else, to know that another adult cared for him and about him. For half an hour he sat there crying on John's shoulder, and not even a minute after he started crying, Billy hopped up and onto his dads lap and wrapped his arms around both of them, adding his caring and concern to the mix.

“Thanks guys. Sorry to be such a big baby and cry so much.” Jeremy finally pushed himself away and wiped the snot and tears from his face.

“Hey, unless you wish to be treated as a baby, you are never to call yourself that. Just because you cried out years of abuse doesn't make you a baby. It shows that you still have feelings, and that you're still human. There's absolutely no shame in crying, or showing weakness in front of others, especially your family and friends. Sadly you seem to no longer have any family, because I doubt you even consider your mother or father family. They may have contributed to the fact that you're here now, but other than that, they're not parents.”

“No, that they're not, I don't even call him dad or anything. Thanks though, I feel better.”

“I bet. Sometimes a good emotional purge is all you really need to feel really good. Billy and I had a lot of those emotional purges together after his mom died, and even though we both still miss her, we no longer need to do that. Maybe we still will in the future, but probably not any more. It's gonna take a lot of time for you to get over all this, and maybe you should even talk to someone other than us about it, but that'll be up to you. Just getting all of it out to just us is probably a good start, but you might want or need professional help too.”

“I know what you mean, I cried a lot after my grandma died, usually my mother told me to stop that infernal bawling like a baby and grow up, but I still cried. Then again, I'm not sure it was so much for her by that time as it was that I didn't want to live with my mother. I think I'll just talk to you guys for now and think about more help later if you think I need it though, okay.”

“That'll be just fine. Anyway, the reason I came up in the first place was that I was gonna ask if you boys wanted to come down and play a few games before dinner. I think though that it's getting too late for that and I should get dinner started now. You may as well come down though and help if you want to.”

“Okay, we'll come down I guess.” Billy said, his first words in quite some time.

“Thanks boys.” John smiled and got up, untangling himself from the boys, and headed down the stairs right away.

“Thanks Billy, for everything.” Jeremy said, and then pressed his lips to Billy's once again and they kissed for a few minutes, gently passing their tongues back and forth.

“Wow, what was that for?” Billy sighed.

“For just being here for me. You'll never know what it means to me, I couldn't put it into words, even if I tried my hardest.” Jeremy said with a solitary tear streaking down his cheek.

Billy put his finger to Jeremy's face and wiped the tear away, and then kissed him again.

“Jeremy, I promise you this, as much as I possibly can, I'll make sure that no more tears of sorrow ever roll down your beautiful face, only happy ones. I'll do whatever I can to make that promise come true.” Billy said softly, tenderly, causing Jeremy to smile softly.

“What did I do to deserve a boyfriend as good as you?”

“I don't know, but I don't deserve a boyfriend as good as you. I guess that's it, we're boyfriends now, aren't we?” Billy smiled brightly.

“Yes, I guess we are. My dad would surely beat me near to death if he ever found out, but you know, with your face in my mind, he'd never be able to truly hurt me.”

“So we'll have to make sure he never finds out, that's for sure. We'll also get that little problem of yours sorted out, right quick if I have my way.” Billy said vehemently.

“For sure. Come on, we better get downstairs.” Jeremy smiled, and Billy nodded.

They headed downstairs and helped to make dinner together, and then a short while later, they sat down to eat it. It was a good meal, and then they helped to clean up.

“Well guys, I guess I should be heading home.”

“I'll come up and help you get dressed.” Billy said sadly.

“Thanks.” Jeremy smiled warmly.

The two of them headed up the stairs, holding hands as they went. John of course noticed this right away. When the boys got to the bedroom, Jeremy asked to be changed as well, so they changed each others diapers, and of course they were both painfully hard, and of course they both exploded in a great orgasm as they rubbed the cream into each others groins. Billy then helped Jeremy to get dressed in the same clothes that he had worn out earlier that day, they were nice and they hid his diaper better, and then he was ready to go. The two of them headed downstairs to the front door, once again holding hands.

“Well, I guess I better go now. Have a good night.” Jeremy said, and they reached in for one last kiss.

“Bye, have a good night.” Billy whispered.

Jeremy turned and walked away and Billy closed the door once Jeremy was out of sight. As soon as he was ready to, he turned and headed to the living room to join his dad.

“So, you two are boyfriends now, aren't you?”

“Yeah, how did you know?”

“It shows.” John said simply.

“I just hope that his dad can't see it as well. With as much as I think he suspects Jeremy's gay, he could freak out.”

“I'm sure he'll be just fine.”

“I just hope you're right.”

This story belongs to Erich, please do not post anywhere without asking me first
  • Love 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..