Jump to content
    eric5748
  • Author
  • 7,120 Words
  • 4,794 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Farm Boys - 13. Chapter 13

Chapter 13

Shawn and his dad had gone to the store first thing in the morning to get all that the boys would be needing for their parent free weekend, in fact they were the only ones even there, because they went in before opening. They grabbed easily twice as much as they would be needing, but certainly not forgetting any of the customary junk foods of course. Shawn's mom had brought home two of each of the cases of diapers that the boys would be needing, figuring that they would get used up pretty much no matter what, and she was only too happy to provide them. From the store, Shawn and his dad headed to the house for Shawn to grab the diapers and the couple other things he needed and or wanted, and then they headed right out to Billy and Jeremy's, it was only just after ten by the time they made it.

“Good morning boys.” John smiled as soon as the boys entered the kitchen, they looked to be wide awake already, and it was only a few minutes to six, he himself had only just entered.

“Morning.” They both said happily.

“A little excited about this weekend are you boys?”

“Yeah, we can't wait until everyone arrives.”

“I bet. I want you to promise me though that you'll be on your best behavior, that there'll be no messing around and doing things that you know full well you're not allowed to do.”

“What, and ruin the chance of getting to do this again, not a chance.” Billy said honestly and wholeheartedly.

“Yeah, what he said.” Jeremy added.

“Good. I just know some of the crazy shit that I got up to and what other kids get up to, and I don't want you boys doing anything like that. Not that I was bad granted, but there were certainly times, that's for sure.”

“We know, but you have nothing to worry about with us. We promise.” Jeremy answered honestly.

“I know. You're both far more mature than I ever was growing up.”

“Thanks.” They both smiled.

“So, what's the plan for this morning then?”

“Not a clue. We'll probably just make sure that we're not forgetting anything, set up anything else that we can think of that we can, and then just impatiently await the arrival of the others.” Jeremy shrugged.

“That's about what I was thinking too. Most of them won't get here until about two or three though, but some might start coming early.”

“Just make sure to be clothed so that you don't scare any of the parents who don't know what you boys' group's really about.”

“Don't worry, we already planned on it, we'll go get dressed right after breakfast in fact.” Billy nodded.

“Good idea.”

For the rest of the morning, they talked more and ate, enjoying their time. John headed to his room to get ready, so the boys did the same as well, and shortly after, they all met back downstairs.

“Okay boys, make sure and keep me up to date on what's happening, and please be careful, but I guess I'll see you both on Sunday afternoon now.”

“Okay, bye, love you.” Billy smiled brightly.

“Love you too.” John said, giving both boys a nice big hug.

A minute later John was gone, and the boys headed out to the barn to get their quads gassed up and checked over, and then started once they were done. They got their protective armor on and then with a warning to John, they were off. They headed back over to the other farm to give it another look over to make sure they had everything, and then they headed to their campsite with the few things they had found that might be of some use, mainly games and play things for them to play with.

“Well, it's at least a few hours before anyone even gets here and I have no idea what else we can do to prepare. What should we do?” Jeremy asked.

“Yeah, not a clue.” Billy shrugged.

“I suppose we should at least stick close to the house though just in case anyone arrives early. Wanna just go sit and watch TV for a bit?”

“Sure, may as well.” Billy smiled, and so that was what they went and did.

It actually surprised both boys to hear a knock at the door at just a few minutes past ten, they certainly were not expecting anyone yet, so they both wondered who it could be. They hopped up from the couch, shutting off the TV as they did so, and both headed towards the front door.

“Oh, hi Shawn, we weren't expecting you so soon.” Billy said as he opened the door.

“Yeah, sorry I'm so early.”

“No, it's not a problem.” Jeremy said.

“We went and did all the shopping this morning and got everything loaded into the car, so I figured we may as well head out right away and we can start getting all this ready and into the coolers. We have everything in boxes to make it easier to transport, and we can transfer all the cold stuff into the coolers right away. By the way guys, this is my dad, Ken.”

“Hi Ken, we've seen you at the store before and wondered if you were Shawn's dad, you look a lot alike. I'm Billy and this is Jeremy.” Billy introduced.

“Good to meet you boys. You sure do have a nice spread out here.”

“Thanks, we like it. We have no neighbors, no interruptions, no problems, it's perfect.” Jeremy smiled.

“Yeah, I can see that. Let me help you boys bring the groceries and supplies into the house and then I have to get going, I do have a rather large store to run after all.”

“Okay.” All three boys said as one.

It took more than ten minutes for them to bring everything from the back of the car into the kitchen, and all they did was set it all on the floor, there was that much stuff there. As soon as they were finished, the boys thanked Ken, and then he hugged Shawn and said have fun and he was off.

“Crap, you guys sure did buy a lot of food. There's only twelve of us for like not even three days, we'll never eat that much.” Billy said as soon as Ken was gone.

“Yeah, I told Dad we were going overboard, and like he said, boys in packs eat large amounts, and it's better to have too much than not enough.” Shawn laughed.

“Probably true. Well, let's get the coolers then and get this all stored and then we'll show you around.” Jeremy laughed.

“Okay.”

They went and grabbed the coolers and got them all situated, they just barely had enough room for all the food, but it fit. The rest of the stuff just stayed in the boxes in the kitchen for the time being. The boys showed Shawn the main level first, and he liked it, and then they took him up to their room.

“Wow, I love you guys' bedroom, it's huge and awesome.” Shawn said effusively.

“Thanks, we really like it too.” Billy smiled brightly.

“No wonder why. You even have your own washer and dryer, that's too cool. I wouldn't mind that, that's for sure. I still manage to soak a diaper passed the point of capacity at least once every couple weeks, as well as the rest of my laundry, and half the time my mom has laundry in there so I have to take care of that first before I can do my own. But I guess if they're both working and I'm at home, I can take care of their laundry for them anyway.”

“It sure is handy, and we do the same thing about as often, but in all fairness, we're usually wet before we even go to bed on those nights, and we really shouldn't do that.”

“Same here.”

“Wanna come grab a quad and load the groceries with us and we'll take it all out to our campsite?” Billy asked.

“Sure. You'll have to show me how to ride though, I've never actually ridden one before.”

“No prob, they're really easy to drive.” Jeremy answered.

They headed out to the barn, and Shawn was impressed with the size and how clean it was. They all got into the safety gear, it was all brought down so that everyone could choose what they needed, and then they showed Shawn how to start up the machines, and then how to drive them. He got the hang of it pretty quickly, and before too long, they headed up to the house with their trailers attached to collect their groceries. They got everything loaded, and it just barely fit, and then they were off.

“Wow, now this is nice.” Shawn whistled when they had stopped and shut down.

“Thanks. The creek's even nicer, but dad didn't want us to be that far away, it's probably four or five kilometers from here.”

“Good grief, how big is your property.”

“Apparently about ten thousand acres or something like that. Quite literally from the main road all the way to here is all ours.” Jeremy answered.

“Wow, now that's huge, your road has to be over ten kilometers long.”

“About that, but then we're still almost thirty kilometers from the main road to town, so it's really peaceful out here.” Billy smiled happily.

“No kidding. I sure wouldn't mind living out here, that's for sure. At least I live on a short dead end road with only four other houses on it, but when it's busy on the main road, we can still hear it, and I hate the noise.”

“If you hated that, you should have lived in the city then, now that's noisy.” Billy suggested.

“No kidding.” Jeremy added.

“No thanks, I don't even like going there, too many people. Granted the diaper and boy watching can be fun.” Shawn grinned.

“Good point.” Both Billy and Jeremy said as one.

“Should we get this done then?”

“Okay.”

They quickly got everything offloaded and set into place in some sort of an order, and before too long, they were once again mounting their rides and heading back towards the house.

“So, what are we gonna do now guys?” Billy asked once they had the quads parked and shut down.

“No idea, you guys are the ones with the plans.” Shawn shrugged.

“Actually, we've mostly just been winging it.” Jeremy laughed.

“Oh. Do you have water jugs, and if so, have you got them filled yet?”

“Yes and no, so yeah, we should probably do that.” Billy offered.

They headed back into the kitchen and Billy grabbed all the ice cubes that they had made over the past few days for this use, while Jeremy and Shawn grabbed the six large water jugs. They put some ice into each one and then filled them up full of water, and as each one was full, they were carried out and put in the trailer that was on Billy's ATV.

“So, what now?” Shawn asked.

“Well, there's no point in taking these back there yet, so now I guess it's just wait around and watch TV until everyone else arrives. It's too bad that we can't really just strip right down to just our diapers though and be more comfortable.” Billy said.

“Sounds like as good a plan as any, and even though I agree, we'll survive I'm sure. It's quite rare for me to wear anything other than a diaper while at home, but I survive when I have to be dressed.”

“Same with us actually.” Jeremy said.

They headed to the living room and sat back and relaxed, and for the next few hours they sat and watched TV while waiting for the last of their guests to arrive. The last one arrived at ten minutes to three and his mom was now gone, so all the boys were getting excited. Only two of the boys had brought ATV's of their own, one of which was a motorbike. Each boy also only had one small bag with them, just barely enough to survive, and when asked why so little by the parents that did not know much, they simply said they did not need anything more, because it was supposed to be so nice.

“Well, it's about time everyone got here, so now we can pretty much head out. Who here knows how to drive ATV's or tractors?” Billy asked.

“I can.” Six of the boys said, so with Shawn, Jeremy and Billy, that meant nine of the twelve could, so that was perfect. With the three tractors, their three ATV's, as well as the two that were also brought, they had the exact amount, and the other three could ride with others.

“Good, that'll make it lots easier, and that means we have more than enough room for everyone and we can do it in only one trip. We have to make sure and not do anything stupid though or my dad'll never let us do this again. Also, I'm pretty sure I don't have to say this, but the rules are no alcohol, drugs or fighting, because then you'd have to go home, especially the first two.” Billy called out.

“Okay.” All the boys called out, none of them were into any of that sort of thing anyway, so they were all good.

“Great, let's get the last of your things packed up then and we can head out. Just throw it all into the trailer on the tractor and then we can head out.” Jeremy called out.

It took only a few minutes for everything to be put into the trailer, and then everyone chose their ride, and those that needed it donned all the safety gear, and soon they were off. Billy led the way, everyone following him at the slow pace that he was setting, while Jeremy took up the last position to make sure that everyone made it easily. A few minutes later they were there, John of course once again breathing a sigh of relief, having been kept up on all the happenings of course.

“Well guys, here we are. This is our home for the next couple nights. Mine and Jeremy's tent is that one there, and there is one couple per tent, and as you can see from the spacing, if you keep at least a little quiet, no one has to know that we're all doing the same things in our tents each night.” Billy called out with a large grin plastered on his face.

“Wicked.” The entire group called out as one. Adam and his boyfriend though could be heard above all others.

“Thought you'd like that one. Now, I think that we're all seriously over dressed, so let's take care of that right now, and all those that did not arrive in something nice and thick and comfortable, we have a changing station set up right over here, and I'm sure there'll always be someone handy to help you change, so no point in doing it alone.” Jeremy called out this time, and before he was even finished, everyone was either naked or just standing there in a nice thick diaper.

Those that needed one went over to the diaper change station that had been set up, laying themselves out on the large table that had been set aside just for this purpose, and each of their boyfriends got them diapered up nice and thick. Only four boys had been naked, and thankfully none of them had any problems with standing around naked.

“Great, now that that's all taken care of and we're all more comfortable, let's get a fire started and we can all sit around and talk until dinner time.” Billy called out.

Billy and Jeremy together got a nice big campfire started, and then they all grabbed chairs and sat down, all of them next to their boyfriends, all of them holding hands.

“So, how much of the money did you end up spending anyway Shawn, you never told us when you arrived?” Billy asked.

“No idea to tell you the truth. I just gave the money to my dad and he said that'd cover it just fine, and he pretty much took care of the rest. Of course I gave enough money to my mom last night for the diapers, so she was good. I helped dad to pick out everything though, and I know we got a lot more for the money I gave him than most people would though. We'll end up having a shit load of extra food, but you guys can keep it all I think.”

“Yeah.” All the others called out.

“Nah, we'll split it all up at the end of the weekend and you can all take stuff home with you as well.” Jeremy said.

“Don't worry about it.” Shawn said.

“Well, thanks I guess.” Billy smiled.

“So, what are we gonna do this weekend anyway?” Thirteen year old Jason asked, he happened to currently be attached to Shawn.

“We've got a bunch of games that we can all play, there's the pond for swimming, there's lots of trails for hiking, we can ride the ATV's and tractors and tour the property, we just have to be very careful, and almost anything else we care to do as well.” Billy answered.

“Sounds good.” A few of the boys called out.

“Good. We want this to be fun, but we also want it to be nice and relaxing as well.” Jeremy smiled warmly.

For the next hour, they all sat there just chatting and having fun, until they realized that it was getting pretty close to dinner time. Shawn, Jason, Billy and Jeremy all got up and took on the chore of getting their dinner all prepared, and almost an hour after that, they were all sitting around the tables eating a really good meal. With agreements all around that dinner was awesome, a new group of four said that they would take care of the cleanup. The fire was once again stoked up, and they sat around again, talking and enjoying themselves. As with horny boys, the topic as always made it to sex eventually, it was not dark yet, but the sun was setting.

“So, how did everyone realize they were gay and what was your first time ever playing around?” Adam's boyfriend Tony asked.

“Well, myself, I was eight when I realized I was gay and had my first experience.” Shawn offered first.

“Cool, tell us about it if you want to.” Tony asked again.

“I have no problem telling you guys.” Shawn grinned, and then leaned back and closed his eyes as a smile grew on his lips. “Like I said, I was eight at the time, and before that, I think I suspected that I was different, but I didn't really know how. Then I met this boy that was twelve years old, he used to live just down the street from me, but only lived there for about a year. I still miss him. I really liked him because he liked to hang out with me, he had to wear diapers too, so we had a lot in common, and he always got teased, so it didn't matter to anyone that he was four years older than I was, because everyone knew that we liked each other because we could relate to each other. One night, a few months after we first met, he was staying over at my place, and we were changing each others diapers, it was actually our first time changing each other, and anyway, I saw him naked, he was hard, but I always was too, so that wasn't a surprise, but he had a few hairs and had a drop of what I had thought was pee on the tip of his dick, and of course, being the curious boy I was, I asked him about it.”

“That evening, I learned more about the male body than I had ever known before, he told me anything and everything I wanted to know, and even a few things I had no clue about. To say I was hard would be an understatement. Of course, he was already in puberty, so he was horny as hell, and asked if I'd rub his dick for him, and I of course answered yes. I stroked him for maybe a minute when he exploded, it was the most amazing thing I'd ever seen in my life at the time I thought. Then I thought it was nasty when he collected his juice on his fingers and slurped it up. He told me it was good and offered me some, and of course, being that I trusted him so much, I took it, and I fell in love with it. He asked me if I wanted to suck his dick and get it direct, and before he was even finished asking I swear, I was already sucking his dick. I ended up sucking him three times in a row, sucking him totally dry, I loved it, but I'm sure not as much as he did.”

“Of course he asked if he could repay the favor, and I was only too happy to let him, and within a few seconds, he had me in his mouth, and a better feeling I never experienced. He ended up sucking me six times, making me cum like crazy, of course I was dry, but that didn't matter to either of us, and until he was finished I had no idea I was dry, I just thought I had sprayed too, not knowing anything about that, but he informed me of that and a few other details as well.”

“For the next month or two we sucked each other at every given opportunity, and given both our parents worked, and they all trusted him to watch me during the day, we had a lot of opportunity. We were well satisfied, each and every day. Then the day came that he started playing with my hot tight little baby boy pussy, and I loved it. It took only three days for him to prepare me, but for what I had no idea to start with, but the day he slipped his dick inside me for the first time, I was hooked. I came so hard I passed out, and when I woke up, he was still fucking me, he said he had cum twice inside me already. I was in heaven. He filled me up with four nice loads of cum, and then we traded places, and I got to fuck him as well.”

“Of course at eight I didn't have much in the dick department to offer, but he accepted gratefully and I fucked him mad, I came six times in him. That was also the first time we got into piss play, because with all the sex, I didn't realize my bladder was full, and on my last cum, I ended up pissing inside him, and he loved it. He was full too, so I told him he could piss in me to pay me back, and he did, and I loved it as well. We diapered each other nice and thick, and then let it all flow, and we dirtied our diapers, a lot I might add. Then again, it was neither of our first times either. I never cared for messing my diapers, but I had, and he had no choice, because he was doubly incontinent, so he asked me to poop my diapers with him a few times.”

“Anyway, after that, we fucked each other a lot, at least once a day, most of the time twice, and we started really getting into water sports, we tried it all, and while some of it sounded so gross, it was a lot of fun. The day his parents said they were moving again was the hardest day of both our lives, we cried, we begged and pleaded for them not to, but they had no choice in the matter and had to go. For the next two weeks before they left, we fucked like bunnies, I'm talking six seven times a day, and then they were gone. I haven't heard from him since, we decided that we had to cut it off completely or it would torture us. It was shortly after they moved that my parents asked me if I was gay and had the two of us messed around. I of course answered yes, and then I had to answer a whole bunch of other embarrassing questions, but from then on, I was free. I went through a couple other boys before I met Jason two years ago, and we've been happy ever since.” Shawn smiled.

“Wow.” A collective sigh escaped once he was finished.

“I'll go next.” Jason offered. “I was ten the first time I had sex, but I had thought that I was gay from the time I was nine, and I really wanted to try it. My first time was with a boy a year older than me, but he and I were the same size in almost every way. We started out with just touching each other, then petting each other, stroking of course came next, and shortly after that we moved to sucking. I had been doing a whole lot of research on the internet, so by then I was fully aware of just what all two horny boys could get up to, or into as it were, and shortly after sucking each other for the first time, I offered him my little bum, and he took the offer.”

“Unfortunately he did not care to allow me to reciprocate, but he sure had no problems in fucking me at any time, in fact all sucking and petting stopped, and he never even really touched me again, just fucked me silly any time we had the chance. I ended up getting really mad at him for not allowing me any pleasure, all he wanted was to fuck me, which I liked, but I wanted more too, so we ended up breaking up. We lasted for a good couple years though, and a few days after I broke it off with him, I met Shawn, and we make love together, and that's way better. It was actually Shawn that got me to wear my very first diaper, and now I love them too.” Jason smiled warmly.

“Cool, I'll go next.” Adam said. “As you all know, I'm only eight, but I think I've known since before I really remember that I was gay. In all fairness though, it wasn't entirely all me that helped me to realize that. I've never told any of you guys this before, but I was raised in a brothel of sorts. My mother was a whore, and that was where I grew up. I don't know who the first man to fuck me was or how old I was, or how old he was, I know nothing. All I know is that at the age of four, I was making more money than even all the best women were, and the house mother had no problems in renting my services to those who liked that sort of thing, and there sure seemed to be lots. Sure, I was baby raped, of that there's little doubt, I was made to love sex, to the point that I crave it so much now. Back then I was fucked four to ten times a day, and sometimes with more than one person as well.”

“Well, when I was six, the operation was found out and I was moved as far away as possible, obviously taken away from my mother, anyone that they could find that had fucked me or contributed to my getting fucked was locked up for life, and I ended up here. Now I live with people that are somehow related, cousin of my mom or something like that, but I think they only took me for the money, because they sure don't love me. The good thing though is they leave me alone and they do buy me my diapers. The doctors said that with the abuse that I received that I will never be able to use the toilet, but they don't know shit, I just grew to love diapers and never want to use the toilet. They just think I'm incontinent, but I'm really not, I could hold it if I wanted to.”

“Once I moved here though I started to find that there was a serious lack of other kids around me, and men that wanted to fuck a little baby boy were few and far between, and I sure did look too. Then one day I went with my new mom to buy diapers and I met Shawn's mom, and she told me about the group, and I haven't missed a meeting since. I met Tony there, and we really liked each other and I ended up staying at his house, and before too long, I got into his pants and never looked back. I'll let Tony finish up though if he cares to.” Adam smiled.

“Sure, I'll go next.” Tony smiled brightly. “Well, I only joined the group a month or two before Adam did, I had heard about it through someone whose brother had went, and I really wanted to wear diapers for more than just wetting the bed, so I called Shawn and asked him if I could come to a meeting as well, and he told me the rules and that he'd love to have me there. I had no idea what gay was at the time or if I was, I was only just a little over eight, but now that I think about it, I did suspect that I was different, just not how so. Anyway, my first meet was awesome, I got to wear a super thick and comfortable diaper, and it was awesome. And then Adam joined the group, and I think I fell in love with him that very first day, he was so beautiful, my dick went impossibly hard in my diaper, and that was the day I realized what gay meant.”

“A few nights after our second meeting, we got to have our first sleepover, he stayed the night at my place, and he ended up asking me if I ever played with my dick. Of course I blushed and lied through my teeth, and he just laughed and said yeah right, and asked if he could play with my dick for me. He didn't even let me answer him, he just pushed me over and pulled my pants down. I wasn't diapered yet, and he started sucking me. Oh god it felt amazing. Then he started fingering my bum, and that felt even better yet. He swung around and told me to do the same thing to him, so I pulled the front of his diaper down and started sucking him as well, and then started fingering his ass.”

“A few nights later was the first time he fucked me, and that was incredible, and we started sucking and fucking each other nearly every day after that. Also, every day he would finger me more and more, opening me up just a little bit more every day, until the very first day he slipped his whole hand in my ass, so I did the same to him, because I just did what he did, he had told me he had had lots of experience, so knew things that would make me scream in pleasure. Well, that very first time sure did make me scream in pleasure, and it ended causing my mom to come see what was going on, and she saw it all. She even saw us pee in each others mouths, something that we had done a few times before and we both really liked. She ended up sitting us down and talking to us, and I sorta had to admit that I was gay and that Adam and I were boyfriends, and I even admitted that I liked diapers and wanted to get the good diapers and wear them whenever I wanted. It was sorta hard not to admit that though, seeing as how I was wearing one of Adam's diapers at the time, because we had diapered each other when we went to my room. I was amazed when she just said okay to that, but then I think she was still shocked at what she'd seen. Now though she just lets us have our fun and doesn't interrupt when we make too much noise, just tells us the next morning to try and keep it down so that she can sleep.” Tony grinned.

“Wow, that's some story Adam, and I bet was a bit of a shock to your mom Tony, but it all worked out, so that's good.” Billy said in amazement. “I guess I'll go next though.”

“No kidding.” Most of the others were heard to gasp out.

“Well, I was eight when I realized I was gay, but I had suspected it for a long time before that, and I ended up admitting it to my therapist, who helped me gain the courage to break it to my parents. I had a cousin a little older than me, and I always thought he was gay too, so one night when I was staying at his place, I asked him outright if he was, and he asked if I was, so I said yes, so he said yes as well. We ended up stroking each other, and then a few nights later we sucked each other for our first times. My aunt caught us one night, and of course blamed it all on me, saying that her son was too perfect to be gay, he just scoffed though, and as far as I know, he still hasn't been able to convince her otherwise.”

“Once I moved here, I admitted to my dad that I was a diaper lover, I went to my first meeting, met my love, and the rest you know. So far we haven't done much, just sucking and stroking, but we have peed on each other a couple times too, and that was fun, but we're taking our time.” Billy smiled.

“I'll go next.” Jeremy said. “I think I've always known I was gay, I even used to dress up a little girly when my grandma was still alive and she let me, so I'm pretty sure she knew too. I ended up accidentally meeting Shawn one day and saw that he was wearing diapers and asked him about it. I guess from the questions I asked, he assumed that I either wore or wanted to wear as well, so he asked me point blank. I told him I wet at night, but that I wanted to wear during the day as well, so he invited me to the group, and I got to wear a nice diaper for the very first time since my grandma was alive. Then not too long ago this gorgeous boy joined the group and I fell in love with him at first sight, and the rest you know, because until Billy came along, I had had no experience at all.”

“I'll go next.” Aidan said, one of the two fourteen year old boys. “Well, let's see, I was ten when I realized I was gay, I was twelve when I had my first experience though. I had been a bed wetter all my life, and I got turned to the group from Shawn's mom when we decided that Goodnites were just not working out and we needed something better. That happened just before I was twelve. I met Michael at the group and we fell in love with each other there, and we've been together ever since. Of course we started out with our hands, and then moved to our mouths pretty quick, but it wasn't until my thirteenth birthday that Michael gave his virginity to me, and then I gave mine to him. I've been wearing diapers more and more lately, and just last week, my mom asked me if I was wearing them more often, and I answered yes, because she can always tell when I'm lying. She asked if I was a diaper lover, and I answered yes, but boy was that embarrassing. At least now I can wear diapers whenever I want. She already knew I was gay though, and that Michael was my boyfriend. She asked if he was into diapers as well, so of course I said yes. It's been really nice that I get to go around in diapers whenever I want.”

“I'll go next then, since Aidan told half my story for me.” Michael said next, he too was fourteen. “I was about ten as well when I knew that I was gay, but I had suspected for a while by then already, and until I met Aidan, I had had no experience either. My dad though has known about my love of diapers since I was a kid, but he's a diaper lover too, so it didn't come as too much of a shock to him. When I was eleven, I told him that I was gay as well, and he said he knew that too, and told me so was he. That wasn't so much of a shock for me though, because I'd seen him date a few women and men, and then after the last female when I was seven I think, there was never another, and I could always hear him and his dates, I even spied on them a few times, it was pretty hot. Shawn's mom also pointed me to the group when I was nine, and I have been a member ever since. The sex stuff though is exactly the same as Aidan.”

“I think that I can tell mine and Charlie's stories at the same time, since there's not much to tell.” Timmy, a twelve year old boy said after looking to his eleven year old best friend in the world and boyfriend. Charlie nodded, so Timmy continued.

“Well, Charlie and I've been best friends since before we were actually out of diapers for the first time, I think we were three and four when we met, and we've been together ever since. Even our parents said they weren't surprised to find out we're gay, since we've really been boyfriends since we were four and five years old. Anyway, as we grew up, we just always shared everything, and I do mean everything. And when I finally stopped wetting the bed at the age of six, I was so proud, and then I realized how horrible it was, so started wetting again. Charlie just plain refused to be potty trained, and has always went in his diapers. I ended up starting to refuse to use the toilet, other than to poop, and eventually even Charlie at least starting using it for that too.”

“As we grew up, it wasn't at all uncommon for us to see each other naked, so it was normal for us, and when we got undressed, it was more than normal for us to be hard. And of course as little boys do, when they're hard, we played with them, together of course, after all, we shared everything. Eventually hands turned into mouths, and then our little bums joined the party, I think I was nine the first time we ever made love to each other. When I was ten, I had to change from pampers diapers to something else, and we met Shawn's mom, who of course referred us to Shawn, and we joined the group. We've actually never gotten into playing with our pee or anything, but who knows, now that we know about it, we might just have to try it out and see what it's like.” Timmy grinned.

“Cool, I guess that leaves just Matthew and I then, and I think I can tell our story together as well.” Nathan said. He was thirteen and Nathan was twelve. “We actually only met last year, Matthew was already a member of this group, for a few months by then, and I had just moved to town. Neither one of us had really knew what being gay was all about, or if we were for that matter, but when we met here, we became really good friends. I've always been a bed wetter, same as Matthew, and when we went in for supplies, Shawn's mom of course pointed us both here. Anyway, it didn't take either of us long to figure out that we really liked each other in a more than friends sorta way, we started out with just a kiss, and by the end of that night, we had both lost our virginity. It was a hell of a night, long too, but what a night it was, and I for one 'll never forget it it.”

“Me neither.” Matthew sighed.

“Wow, that was some interesting, and if there's anyone here still soft, you really aren't gay.” Billy laughed.

“Nope, totally hard.” Almost everyone said, but the problem was, they all squeezed their boyfriends crotches to test that out, which only made it worse.

“Thought so. Well, unless anyone cares to stay up and talk more, I think that I'm more than just a little ready for bed. Just take whatever diapers you need into your tents with you, as well as some wipes, and I'm sure the rest we don't need to tell anyone.” Jeremy said.

“Okay.” Everyone said happily.

It took only a few minutes to put out the fire and put everything away that they needed to put away, and then they all headed to their tents with a pair of diapers, all the couples holding hands as they went.

“Hey dad, you there?” Billy asked as soon as they made it to their tent and he grabbed the radio to talk to his dad for a minute.

“Hey buddy, how's your camping trip going?”

“Really good. How was your day?”

“Not too bad actually.”

“That's good. I was just calling to say goodnight, I love you, and that we'd call in the morning.”

“Okay, goodnight, love you too.”

They disconnected, and then the boys got down to some serious loving. They could still hear all the others all around them, even though most of them were trying to keep it down for the most part. Billy and Jeremy got down to some oral action and sucked each other, one at a time three times, alternating back and forth. What the others got up to, Billy and Jeremy could only assume, but they were pretty much correct in those assumptions. By the time all the noises ceased though by the pond, all were well worn, but thankfully they were also well padded, because miraculously they all remembered to diaper each other before falling fast asleep.

This story belongs to Erich, please do not post anywhere without asking me first
  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..