Jump to content
    eric5748
  • Author
  • 4,736 Words
  • 4,926 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Farm Boys - 8. Chapter 8

Chapter 8

The next couple days the boys did nothing much, other than just play and have fun, as well as read their books, both learning a great deal about repair and maintenance of ATV's and other types of small engine vehicles. Finally the night that their diaper lovers meet was once upon them, and they were both excited to go to tell all the others the great news. They were ready to go, so as soon as John got home and had dinner, they could leave. John actually chuckled, asking the boys if they were excited or something, and of course they answered with a resounding yes.

“You boys have a good time, see you in two hours.” John called out, but he was certain that neither of them had heard him, because they were already half way to the door by the time he finished.

He just laughed and pulled away. The boys got to the door and knocked, and Shawn answered it a moment later, welcoming the boys.

“Did you two come together?” He asked as soon as they were inside, both of them already starting to strip, Shawn noticing right away that Jeremy was already diapered, something that had not actually happened before.

“Yeah, we did. We'll tell you all about it once all the others are here and we can tell everyone at the same time.” Jeremy said happily.

“Wow, I don't think I've ever seen you this happy before Jeremy, it sounds good.”

“Oh, it's a thousand times better than good. We'll tell you later though.” Jeremy grinned, and they headed to the living room, to wait for the others. They were the first to arrive, but the rest started filtering in only seconds later. Within ten minutes, all the others were there, and all could tell that Jeremy was far happier than he had ever been.

“Okay Jeremy and Billy, spill it, we're all here.” Shawn demanded once they were all there and seated in the living room.

“Well, it's like this. Billy and I are boyfriends now.” Jeremy started out.

“Wicked.” Everyone called out.

“And we're brothers now.” Jeremy added.

“Huh!” Everyone said as one.

“Yeah, I sued my dad for neglect, got the house, and three others, tonnes of money, and most importantly, my freedom. In the agreement, we forced my ex father to sign over all his rights to Billy's dad, so now we're brothers and I finally have a family again.” Jeremy said happily.

“Awesome.” Everyone cheered and gathered around and hugged and congratulated the boys.

So, for the next couple hours, the two of them pretty much ended up telling the others everything that they had been up to since the last meeting. They all had snacks and drinks, they all peed their diapers heavily, and they all talked happily. When it was time to go, all the boys who could not wear their diapers home went and got changed and dressed, while the others just got dressed, and then before too long, they were all gone for the night.

“So, how was the meet tonight boys?”

“It was awesome. We told everyone about what's happened lately.” Jeremy said happily.

“Oh yeah, and how did they react to that?”

“Excitedly.” Billy answered this time.

“To be expected I guess.” John said sadly, as if he was disappointed, but then started laughing.

“Yeah. So, what did you do then daddy?” Billy asked.

“Nothing much, just went grocery shopping and looked around the mall for a bit.”

“Ooh, that sounds riveting.”

“Yeah, it was a little boring, but the shopping was necessary, because I have two boys in the house now, and if I don't keep you two well fed, you could turn feral at any moment.” John laughed.

“Yeah, probably a good idea then to keep us well fed, that could turn real nasty, real quick.” Jeremy giggled.

“Tell me about it.”

“So Jeremy, it's been a couple days now, have you figured out what to do with the property until you're old enough to take it over?” John asked, he had asked before, but Jeremy had not thought about it too much.

“I haven't totally decided yet, but I don't really think that I want to rent it out to anyone, I sorta like our privacy out there, all by ourselves. I still want to be able to use the pond and the creek, and if there was anyone living there, then we wouldn't be able to go out in the woods in only our diapers, or swim naked like we do. For now at least, I think I'm just gonna leave the house as is, and if I feel like it later, then I'll rent it out.” Jeremy said after a couple moments thought.

“Okay, that sounds fine. Not like you really need the money or anything, and the extra privacy is nice, so that's fine.”

“Thanks.”

“No problem kiddo.” John smiled.

For the rest of the ride home, they chatted, just enjoying themselves as they always seemed to. As soon as they got home, the boys both said that they were tired and were just gonna head right up to bed, so did. They stripped and changed each others diapers, using more than enough cream and friction to help relieve a little back pressure at the same time. With tender kisses goodnight, they curled up together and fell fast asleep.

“Morning boys, what's on your agenda for the day?” John asked the boys when they stumbled into the kitchen the next morning.

“Breakfast, must have breakfast.” Billy mumbled.

“Okay, that's a good start, but what about afterward?” John laughed.

“Probably lunch.” Jeremy giggled.

“Right.” John laughed again.

“Actually, I have no idea, we'll figure something out though.” Jeremy shrugged.

“I won't be home for dinner, I'm gonna take the guys out for a drink or two after work, so we'll just get dinner there. I forgot to mention it last night, but you practically dragged me out of the house before I even had a chance to relax, so I Just forgot.”

“Oh, that's okay, we don't mind.” Billy smiled warmly to his dad.

“Thanks. Well, I'm gonna head to work, you boys have a good day.”

“Oh, is it that late already?” Billy asked, suddenly looking to the clock on the stove, he had not realized what time it was.

“Yeah, it is, you boys slept in a bit.”

“Oh, well love you, have a good day.” Billy smiled and went and gave his dad hugs, Jeremy of course joining them a second later.

“Love you too boys, have a good day, and have fun.”

“Will do, and you too.”

“Will do.” John said, and then headed out.

The boys then got themselves some much needed breakfast, and then cleaned up that and headed up to get clean for the day. They stripped down, jumped in the shower, cleaned each other, jumped out once they were sufficiently clean, and dried off. Then as one sat on the toilet to take care of the messy stuff, the other brushed his hair and teeth, applied his deodorant, and pretty much got ready for the day ahead. As soon as they were both done in the bathroom, they headed to their bedroom and diapered and dressed each other in good work clothes.

“So, I take it from the fact that we dressed each other in work clothes that we're gonna go out to the barn and play around for a bit huh?” Billy asked, they had just done it without saying anything.

“Seems that way. Funny how neither of us said a thing, yet it seems as if I knew it was what you'd want to do today.” Jeremy said in amazement.

“Same. We both finished the books we were reading yesterday, so I guess we both figured that it was time to go see what we could do.” Billy shrugged.

“Musta bin that.” Jeremy shrugged as well.

“Meh, whatever right!” Billy shrugged again. “Well, should we head out then?”

“Awesome, let's go.” Jeremy said happily and they headed out of the house, slipping their shoes on at a near run by the way it looked.

As soon as they made it to the barn, they turned on the lights and the compressor, just in case they needed it, and then went and pulled two of the four wheelers out to start working on them. They each figured that they may as well each work on one, and they would help each other out when needed.

The first thing that they each did was to drain all the fuel and oil from the machines, then they cleaned and flushed them both out totally, installed the new filters, put the new spark plugs in after checking to make sure they were set correctly, and then they put fresh oil and gas in them, and tried starting them. They each gave it a hell of a try, but while one sounded as if it wanted to start, it just would not. The other though sounded as if it were not even trying.

“I wonder why they won't start?” Billy asked.

“Not too sure. I'm gonna run up to the house and grab the book I was reading, it had a troubleshooting section in the back that might be of some use.” Jeremy said and took off running.

He was back a few minutes later, and they both looked in the book and went through the steps to try and figure out where the issue was. They both determined that everything was working as it was supposed to, but that they were not receiving any spark. They confirmed this by pulling the spark plugs out and trying to make them spark, and neither one did. They each went back to their machines and traced backwards from the spark plugs to try and determine where the problems lay.

“I found a switch on mine that I don't think belongs here, it's wired directly to the machines main wiring, and I'm not getting power through it in the position it was in, but I do when I flip it. My guess is someone installed their own tamper system to make sure no one could easily steal these.” Jeremy called out a few minutes later.

“I think I just found the same switch on mine. I haven't tested mine yet, but if yours is like that, then you can bet that mine probably is as well. I'll flip mine, and then we can both test them out again.” Billy called out triumphantly a second later.

“Cool. On the count of three then?”

“One, two, three.” Billy called out, and they both started their machines up.

They started, and while they were running, it sounded as if they were running a little rough, so they both got down and started adjusting the carburetors the way the books had told them to do. Within only a few minutes, both machines were running nice and smooth.

“Wicked, they work. I just realized something though, we don't have helmets or anything, so we can't even test them out.” Billy said after they both killed their machines.

“Crap, I was hoping to take them for a ride. Oh wait, I think there's some in one of the storage sheds back at the other house.”

“Cool, let's go then and see if there is, but I wonder if dad would even like us riding them with him not here!”

“Probably not, at least not until he knows he can trust us on them. We better not, but we can go check for safety gear, or we can do that later and try and get the other two working right now. That only took us a couple hours to do, and we have at least a couple hours before lunch, so we should be able to get the other two done. That way when dad gets home, we can all take them out, especially if we can find the safety gear.”

“Okay, that sounds like a plan. Did you know that you just called him dad, that was your first time?” Billy said happily.

“I hadn't even realized it, but he is my dad, I guess it's just starting to really sink in.” Jeremy said happily.

“That's good. Come on, let's get to work and fix these ones up now.” Billy smiled warmly, and they got to work.

They did all the same things, and as they were working, they each looked for the kill switches and turned them off, so that when they were done, they could just start them up. Because they had both done two others already, they were a little quicker this time, and in only an hour and a half, they were both starting up the two other bikes and setting their carburetors properly.

“Wicked, now we have four good working ATV's, that'll make life easier when we need to get from one place to another on the property.” Billy said happily once they shut the two bikes off.

“For sure. Well, you want to head for lunch now then?”

“Okay, we may as well, and then maybe we can go and have a swim after getting the safety gear, if there is any.”

“Okay, that sounds good to me.” Jeremy said, happy with that plan.

They headed down to the house and made and ate lunch, cleaned up from that, and then headed on the walk to the other house. It was quite a bit further than Billy had thought it was, he had not yet been there, and when they arrived, he was surprised at everything that there was there. The barns really were considerably larger than his was, like Jeremy had told him, and there were a lot more, as well as the out buildings. Jeremy pointed them at one particular one, and when they arrived there, they went in.

“Here we go, I think this is the one I saw the stuff in, but it's a pretty big storage shed, and there's lots of crap in here, so it might take a few minutes to find it all.” Jeremy said after opening the door and turning on the light.

“Wow, when you said there was a lot more stuff here, I didn't really think you meant this much.”

“Yeah, my grandpa apparently never threw anything away, unless it was so far beyond repair that there was no hope of saving it. I know my dad sold all the farm equipment long before I moved in, but more than likely after grandma died, probably because he could get decent money for it, and I know my grandpa probably had the best stuff here. The other storage sheds are mostly empty, because that's where all that sorta stuff was stored, that's why I'm certain that if I have any, that it'd be in here, somewhere.”

“Well, it should only take a few minutes to find it, if it's here to find, so let's start looking.” Billy smiled, and they got down to searching.

It took a few minutes, but they both hit the jackpot, at much the same time. Jeremy found six helmets, while Billy found a stack of body armor for motor bikes and whatnot.

“Cool, would you look at all this!” They both said at the same time, they were on opposite sides and could not even see each other, because there was a large central shelving unit running down the center, and then there were the shelves on either side.

Every shelf in the place was packed full. There were crates of stuff, buckets full of assorted nuts and bolts and nails, miscellaneous items scattered everywhere. If you could think of it, it was probably in that storage shed somewhere. It was somewhere around the seven or eight hundred square foot size Billy figured, and it was ten feet high, with shelves everywhere that there could be, and right to the ceiling, and there was very little space that was not taken up, so there was a lot of stuff in there.

“What did you find?” They both went to the front area and asked each other.

“This.” They both said, and showed off their haul.

“Wicked.” They both said again.

“Well, I guess this'll make it easier and safer for riding. I found all this body armor, and there was a stack of assorted gloves right next to them as well, so we'll probably want to grab them too.” Billy said first.

“That's awesome. There were a bunch of helmets in almost every size, so I'm sure there's something in there to fit all of us. There were a bunch of goggles next to them as well, and I know they'll really come in handy too.”

“That's awesome. Is there anything kicking around though that we can use to carry all this stuff over to the other house though, because there's too much to take in one trip?”

“I'm sure we can find something somewhere, even if just the wheelbarrow from the garden shed.”

“That'd work just fine. So, why would your grandpa have so much of this type of thing for so many different sizes if your dad was their only child?”

“Grandma had told me once that they always had kids on the farm, helping them most of all, but they helped the kids a lot too, they almost always had troubles of some sort, mostly family, and their farm was a great place for them to escape for a while, and grandma and grandpa I'm sure treated them like royalty. So they would've had all this for the kids and for themselves too I'm sure.”

“That was really nice of them, and I bet they helped a lot of kids out too.”

“I'm sure they did. I know how open minded my grandma was, and grandpa was probably the same, so no matter the kids' problems, they probably always helped the kids as best they could. I never got the chance to tell my grandma that I was gay, but I'm pretty sure she knew already, and she never treated me any different because of it, but she always let me act a little girly when I wanted to.”

“How so?” Billy asked curiously.

“I had tights and even a Tutu for when at home for dancing, and I had some little girls panties that I liked to wear over my diapers sometimes, and she even bought me a dress once when I said it was really cute. I didn't do stuff like that often, but she never made me feel bad at all when I asked if I could. She always just smiled softly and said of course sweety. God I miss her so much, even still.”

“Sounds like you have good reason to miss here. I miss my mom too, because she was so cool with my being gay. I never got into girly stuff, but I know that if I'd asked, she would have said yes in a heartbeat. My dad would too mind you, hence the reason I'm in diapers, and my mom would've been okay with that too, in fact I know she would've been, because she never made me change out of my diapers until I had to, and she often told me that if I wanted to get ready for bed, I could. Getting ready for bed of course meant getting diapered, because I've never worn jammies before. If you want anything a little girlish though, don't hesitate to ask, daddy 'll say yes no problem.”

“I doubt I will, I think I'm past that now, maybe some nice tights though, mostly because they're more comfortable when dancing, even dancing bare isn't as nice. Granted, the tights hold my diaper up better when moving, so that's probably why.” Jeremy grinned.

“Okay, anything though, if you want it, we'll get it for you, okay.” Billy smiled warmly.

“Thanks. Well, let's go find a cart or a wheelbarrow or something.”

“Lead the way baby.” Billy smiled brightly, and Jeremy smiled right back and they headed out to find something suitable.

They ended up finding a garden wagon first, it was large and had nice large tires on it, so it would be easy for the boys to pull. They decided that it would likely end up staying at the other house, just because it was really handy looking. They took it back to the storage shed, loaded up all their safety gear, shut and locked the shed, and then headed back to the other house, by way of the pond trail this time, not the direct route.

They made it to the pond quickly enough, and as soon as they made it there, they stripped out of their diapers and hopped in the boat and paddled out to the center. Once there, they both slipped into the water and swam and played for a good half an hour. At the same time, they both climbed back into the boat and just sat there looking and smiling at each other, and then they leaned in and kissed tenderly.

“Ever done anything in a boat?” Jeremy asked seductively.

“No. You?”

“Nope. Want to?” Jeremy grinned.

“Yep.” Billy grinned right back, and by that time, they were both painfully hard.

The boat was only just barely large enough for them to lay down on the floor, it was terribly uncomfortable, but it sure did not seem to bother the two more than horny boys any. As they laid down, they attached themselves at the lips once again, and kissed deeply. As they kissed, their hands started stroking each other at every possible place they could reach, both working their way down to the others fun bits.

At almost the exact same time, they made it to each others erections, they grasped hold of them, and as they started stroking, they sighed into each others mouths. As they went, their motions started getting faster, more heated, and as they did so, the boat started rocking and swaying more, the motions causing them to heat up even further, of course making them go faster and faster still.

With deep grunts from both at the same time, some three minutes after they had started, they both came, and came quite hard too. It had been the most raw sex that they had experienced as of yet, and it was good. So good in fact that they were unable to stop themselves from continuing. Granted, had they have asked each other, neither one would have said that they wanted to quit any time soon, so that was good.

They managed to last a couple minutes longer for their second go round, but they had gone faster and even more raw than the first one. They ended up breaking their kiss as they both exploded, and the bellow that they let loose caused more than a few birds to take flight from the trees around them. And then they crashed.

Jeremy did not even get the chance to slurp up his treat, because they both passed out in the boat in the middle of their pond. For roughly half an hour the two of them slept there, in the bottom of the uncomfortable boat, in their uncomfortable positions, but they slept the sleep of the sexually satisfied. Not too surprisingly though, they both peed on each other as they slept.

“Oh god, that was amazing.” Jeremy was the first to gasp out when they awoke.

“Yeah, it was, but have you any idea how uncomfortable I am right now?”

“It has to be at least as much as I am right now too. I think we peed while we were sleeping, or at least one of us did, because it smells like pee.”

“More than likely both of us. Come on, let's get up and go for another swim, and then head to the house. We'll have to just stay naked until we get there, our diapers will be too cold and yucky now to put back on. Not that the fresh air wouldn't be a bad thing mind you.”

“Okay, good idea.” Jeremy said, and then they untangled themselves and jumped back into the water for a quick dip.

As soon as they felt that they were clean enough for the time being, they hopped back into the boat and headed back to shore, where they tied the boat up. They grabbed their cart and headed back towards the house, and laughed and joked the entire way there.

“So, what should we do now?” Billy asked as soon as they made it there.

“Not a clue. Not so sure that I want to do any sort of work though. Want to just curl up and watch a movie?”

“Sure, that sounds good, after we go get ourselves a nice thick soft baby diaper on though, okay!”

“You read my mind. You ever double diaper yourself?”

“Yeah. Have you?”

“Sure have. Want to do that now, we can stay in them 'til bed time probably, even if we do drink tonnes and soak them real good.” Jeremy said excitedly.

“Sounds like a plan to me. Man, we're such babies, aren't we?” Billy grinned cheekily.

“Definitely.” Jeremy grinned right back.

They ran right up to their room, and Billy grabbed the diapers, while Jeremy grabbed the cream and the powder. They met back at the bed, and on his way past, Billy grabbed his nice sharp pointed nail file, to take care of their inner diapers nicely. He took care of them quickly before they even put them on, and Jeremy laid himself down, just waiting patiently for his nice thick diaper to be affixed.

Billy did not make him wait all that long at all, and within a few minutes he was heavily creamed and powdered, and even more heavily diapered. Jeremy hopped up once he was finished and paid Billy back.

“Wow, so thick, so nice. Should we put our plastic pants on as well?” Jeremy asked.

“I could live with that.” Billy smiled brightly and Jeremy went and grabbed them and put Billy's on him first, and then Billy put Jeremy's on him.

“There we go, now that's some thick. Let's go make a large jug of juice and a huge bowl of popcorn, and go watch a movie, downstairs this time though, I want it real loud.” Billy said.

“Okay.” Jeremy answered back in agreement.

So that was what they did, their juice and popcorn was made in quick order, and then they sat down to a good action movie. They watched it all the way through, drinking, eating and peeing happily. As soon as the movie was over, they went and made themselves some much needed dinner, and then sat down to eat that. After that was cleaned up, they went and sat down to another movie. John came home about half way through it, so they paused it.

“Hey boys, how was your day?”

“Good, and yours?” They both asked.

“Good. Good grief boys, you sure do have yourselves heavily padded tonight, don't you?” John mentioned once he got a good look at their diapers.

“Yeah, it's great.” Billy said happily.

“Glad you like it. Have you boys noticed the time, you'll probably be wanting to head to bed soon after the movie is done.”

“Yeah, we're getting pretty tired. You don't have to work tomorrow do you?” Billy asked.

“Nope, I take all weekends off, unless one of the other guys needs to take a Saturday off, in which case I told them I may be willing to switch a shift, but have asked them to keep that at a minimum.”

“Good. We have a surprise for you tomorrow then.”

“What is it?”

“You honestly think we're gonna tell you?”

“No, I guess not, but did you get one of the quads fixed.”

“No.” Billy said in total truth.

“Oh. Well, I'm gonna go get ready for bed, and then I'll come down and watch the rest of the movie with you boys, but you can go ahead and start it again, I've seen it a few times, so I know what's happening.”

“Okay, thanks daddy.” Billy smiled, and they started the movie.

John came and joined them a few minutes later and watched the rest of the movie with the boys. Once it was over, they all said goodnight to each other, and the boys headed up to their room for the night.

“Are you near enough to even need a change yet, because I don't think I am?” Jeremy asked.

“No, I don't think so, so let's leave them and see if we can last until morning. If we leak, oh well.”

“Exactly what I was thinking too.”

“Cool. Well let's get to bed then and get a good sleep. Love you baby.”

“Love you too baby, have a good sleep.” Jeremy smiled and kissed his boyfriend.

They cuddled up and kissed for a few minutes before they both curled into each other and fell asleep.

This story belongs to Erich, please do not post anywhere without asking me first
  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..