Jump to content
    eric5748
  • Author
  • 6,520 Words
  • 6,413 Views
  • 1 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Farm Boys - 6. Chapter 6

Chapter 6

“Mornin baby, have a good sleep last night?” John asked Billy the next morning when they met in the kitchen.

“Yeah, really good, how about you?”

“Really good as well. You haven't passed out while watching TV in a long time, so you were pretty tired. Good thing that you're not so big yet where I can carry you for a bit if I have to.”

“No kidding, thanks by the way.”

“I take it you must have leaked during the night, you're naked?”

“Yeah, the cloth definitely don't hold nearly as much, that's for sure. I had to throw it and all my blankets in the wash, and the new diapers and all my other laundry was nice and dry, so I folded it and put it away quickly before coming down. Thanks for throwing it in the dryer last night by the way.”

“Hmm, and here I thought you had plenty of thirst in that diaper before I put you to bed. Had I have thought you'd have leaked that much, I would've changed you before putting you to bed. Don't worry about it though, I wanted to check them out anyway.”

“Yeah, I just don't think they hold as much.”

“Oh well. So, how do you like having a washer and dryer in your room then?”

“Really handy, thanks.”

“Good. Just remember to use them and to always fold and put away your clothes.”

“I will. Remember, it's me that hates mess, I can't stand it.” Billy grinned.

“Yeah, well I don't care for it much myself, but I'm glad that you will, but I knew you would too.”

“Yeah. So, what's for breakfast, I'm starving?”

“I was thinking oatmeal, toast and boiled eggs, sound good to you?”

“Sure, mind if I make a fruit smoothie to go along with it?”

“Sounds good. Come on.” John smiled, and they went and made their breakfast.

A few minutes later they sat down and ate their hearty breakfast and then cleaned up. As soon as they were done that, they headed to their bedrooms to get ready for the day. There they both hopped in their showers and got good and clean, they both shaved while in there, then they got out, dried off and brushed their hair and teeth, put on their deodorant, and then headed to their bedrooms to get dressed for the day. Billy slipped into another of the cloth diapers, it was a bit small, but it would be fine, and then put on some good work clothes, knowing that he and Jeremy would be working out in the barn again, so clothes would be mandatory.

“Well kiddo, I'm gonna head to work, have a good day and remember your promise.”

“I will, don't worry. Have a good day, and I'll see you at dinner time. Is there anything in particular you want me to cook for the four of us?”

“Nah, whatever you'd like to make is fine with me.”

“Fat lot of help you are. I didn't know what to make, hence the reason I asked you.”

“Sorry. I'm sure you'll figure it out and do something amazing, you always seem to. Your mom taught you well.”

“Yeah, she did, thanks. Well, have a good day daddy, love you.”

“Love you too, and you boys have a good day as well.”

John headed out right away and as soon as the door was closed, Billy headed to the kitchen and grabbed something for dinner. All he did was reach in and take out the first thing on the meat shelf that his hands touched, he had closed his eyes, so saw a beef roast when he opened them, and he thought that would be just fine. He put it in the sink to defrost, and then went about cleaning up the house while waiting for Jeremy to arrive. Jeremy did not even bother knocking twenty or so minutes later when he arrived, he just walked right in.

“Mornin Jeremy, so, you get to spend a couple days, how does it feel?” Billy said happily after running up and hugging his boyfriend.

“Strange actually. I could've sworn he would've said no, but instead he tried to sabotage my friendship. I was listening on another line when he called, and your dad was real good. Did you hear him?”

“Yeah, I was trying not to laugh the entire time he was feeding him all that bullshit. I have a surprise for you though. Remember yesterday when Shawn called and then I called my dad and I told you it was a surprise?”

“Yeah.”

“Well follow me upstairs.”

“Okay.”

As soon as they made it to the bedroom, Jeremy started stripping, knowing he was about to be diapered anyway. He was also more than a little hard, ready and waiting for the fun that usually joined a diapering for the boys.

“Here you go.” Billy said, passing him a new diaper and plastic pants.

“You bought me a new cloth diaper?”

“Four actually, but I'm wearing one of yours right now. I tested mine out last night, I only bought one, because I don't really need them so much, but I soaked it during the night so it's in the wash.”

“Wicked, thanks. My old ones were getting so small, this 'll make life at home way easier.”

“You're welcome. Let me diaper you up nice and thick.”

“Okay.” Jeremy said brightly and raised his legs so Billy could slip the diaper over his feet and then the plastic pants. Billy then had Jeremy stand so that he could first pull up the diaper and get it positioned correctly, not worrying about his penis yet, and then pulled up the plastic pants and got the diaper all properly tucked in.

“Now, because you didn't get to diaper me, and I didn't play with you, we can kiss and caress each other while standing here, because I'm just as hard as you are.” Billy said at the obvious frustration of not being played with, he was real hard after all.

“Oh good, I almost thought you forgot.”

“Definitely not.” Billy said, and then all talk ceased, because they clamped their lips firmly together and kissed deeply.

For almost ten minutes they just stood there and kissed, not doing anything else, except this time they did remember to breath. Jeremy was naked other than his diaper, whereas Billy was fully clothed, but it did not matter once their hands started roaming, because Jeremy just slipped his hand under the bothersome clothes and slowly worked his way to Billy's diaper.

They both reached the fronts of each others diapers at much the same time, and then slipped their hands inside together. As they continued their passionate kissing, they started stroking each others erections softly, and they both started moaning as well. Neither one had jacked off before bed, so they were both more than a little heated, so it was with no real surprise that neither of them were going to last all that long at all. And within only five minutes of starting, they both exploded. Jeremy wiped off the cum on his fingers on the inside of Billy's diaper once he came too enough to do so, and they started kissing again, removing their hands from each others diapers.

“Wow, that was pretty intense.” Billy sighed once they finally decided to break their kiss.

“Yeah. Billy, you know I love you right?”

“Yeah, and you know I love you too right?”

“Yeah.” Jeremy sighed deeply, completely at peace with the world.

“Good, well baby, let's get you dressed and ready to go, and then we can go and do some more work in the barn, that is if you want to?”

“For sure. I wore grubbier clothes today so that we could and not have to worry about ruining better clothes. Not that I have much mind you.”

“I noticed, so that's good.” Billy smiled, and then helped his boyfriend to get dressed.

As soon as he was dressed and they were both ready to go, they headed downstairs and put on their shoes. They headed out to the barn, and with little talking, they went and continued where they had left off the day before, attempting to clean the main level. After about an hour and a half, Billy called break time, and they headed to the house to go get themselves a nice big drink, because it was getting pretty damn hot in the barn.

“So, daddy checked out the electrical when he checked out the barn yesterday, and said it was fine, just the two breakers that popped right away were rigged to do so for safety. He also brought down his compressor so that we could use the air tools. He's even gonna bring us a repair manual on ATV's when he comes home tonight, so as soon as we finish the barn, we can start fixing them.” Billy said as they were sitting at the counter and drinking.

“That's cool. If we work real hard today, we might even be able to finish today. We're almost a third done already, so we should be able to.”

“It's not a huge deal if we don't get totally done today, but I guess it would be nice.”

“Yeah. Well, I'm done, let's go get back to work.”

“Just a minute, I'm gonna grab the large jug and fill it with ice water, so that we don't have to come back down to the house to get a drink.”

“Good idea.”

Billy got a large covered four litre pitcher and filled it full with ice, and then added water until it was completely full. As soon as he put the lid on, they were off, heading back to the barn. Billy set the jug on the work bench, and then they continued where they had left off once again. By the time a late lunch rolled around, they were half way done, their water jug was empty, and they were more than ready for some lunch. They were both also more than ready to get a much needed diaper change.

“These diapers don't hold near as much, do they?” Jeremy noted as they were walking back to the house.

“No, they certainly don't, but that's okay. They're pretty comfortable though, so that's good. What would you like for lunch?”

“Doesn't matter.” Jeremy shrugged.

“Thanks. I have to get a roast on for dinner as well, I want to cook it nice and long and slow and get it really tender. Dad's got a friend coming over for dinner tonight, so I have to get dinner ready before they come home.”

“Oh nuts, I guess that means that we can't go around in just our diapers then!”

“I never thought about that, but somehow I don't think he'll mind, so we will anyway.”

“Is this the friend that was the diaper lover?”

“Nah, I doubt my dad's known any diaper lovers until I told him I was one. I am however very sure that he's gay, and seeing a couple cute boys walking around in nothing but diapers could be a pleasant surprise for him.” Billy grinned.

“Could be fun.” Jeremy grinned.

While Billy was preparing the roast to cook, Jeremy said he would get their lunch, and just made sandwiches for them, and as soon as the roast was in the oven, they sat down to eat. They drank lots as well, because they were both thirsty again. As soon as lunch was done and cleaned up, they headed up to the bedroom to get changed, and they did so with no playing around. Before heading out to the barn, they refilled the jug and then traipsed down to the barn to get back to work.

The boys worked hard, and by the time that they were nearly leaking and getting tired from all the hard work, they were almost done. They knew that they had to go in and finish off dinner though, so would not have time to finish it off, but they would the next day with ease. They headed into the house with their empty jug and went right up to the bedroom and stripped each other and then cleaned and freshly diapered each other.

“Ah, much better.” Jeremy sighed, he really preferred being in nothing but his diaper.

“No kidding.” Billy said in agreement.

They headed down to the kitchen to start with the rest of their dinner preparations, and got everything ready just as John was walking into the house.

“Hey boys, I think you'd better go get dressed. Jim called me about five minutes ago and said he'd be here in ten to fifteen.”

“Nah, we're more comfortable this way, and I don't think he'll mind.” Billy said confidently.

“Okay, it's your call then. Dinner sure does smell good, what did you end up making?”

“Roast beef, mashed potatoes and gravy, Yorkshire pudding, and vegetable medley.” Billy answered.

“Mmm, now that does sound good.” John said, starting to salivate already.

“I'm sure it will be. That must be Jim now, you go ahead and let him in, and we'll get this all on the table.”

“Okay.” John said and headed out to the front porch to meet his friend.

“Hey there old man, how's it goin?” Jim asked as he got out of his car and walked up to the porch.

“Who you calling old, you're a whole month older than I am.” John laughed.

“Yeah, but you look older.”

“Only because you die and fake and bake.”

“Yeah, well what can I say.” Jim laughed.

“So, how's it goin then?”

“Pretty good, and you?”

“Not too bad. Jeremy knows nothing yet, we wanted you to break it all to him, so don't say anything about why you're here until after dinner. He may suspect something, but more than likely he thinks you're only here to gather more info, seeing as how it's so soon.”

“Okay, will do. Nice spread you have here, if you're into that sorta thing I suppose.”

“Thanks, and I am, so it's perfect. It's also a really good place for Billy to grow up. He won't get bullied any more, and he won't have to watch his back all the time. Granted, he's also not going to school here, he's gonna home school, same as Jeremy already does and will continue doing so.”

“Yeah, I can understand the bullying aspect, we had our fair share of those, but we were always smarter than they were, and some of cruel pranks we pulled on those assholes was sure fun. They deserved it for sure, I'm just glad they didn't find out it was us doing it.”

“Ain't that the truth. The one guy would have creamed the both of us for sure had he have found out that it was us that slipped the pink dye into his shampoo for after football practice. Was the funniest damn thing ever though, especially when he couldn't get it washed out and he just bleached it and then finally shaved it all because it looked almost as bad.” Jim laughed.

“Yeah, that was good for sure, or the one where we got into that one assholes locker and put a dozen stinky rotting fish in there. God, I don't even remember their names anymore, you know that. Probably for the best.”

“No kidding. I'm surprised we didn't get caught though, the principle knew full well my dad was a fisherman and where the fish musta come from.”

“He probably knew, but he probably figured we deserved it since we complained so much about those bastards. Well come on in, Billy and Jeremy have a really good smelling dinner on the table and ready for us.”

“More than likely true. Well, let's not keep them waiting then shall we. I'm just glad it wasn't you that cooked, you can ruin a perfectly good hotdog.”

“Hey, I've gotten better, I'm just glad that Sue taught Billy how to cook. Since she died he's taught me lots, and I've gotten better, but he's still way better than I am.”

“That's good. So, you still coping fine on that front?”

“Yeah, we still have our hard days of course, they'll come for a while yet, but we're together and doing as good as can be expected. Billy though shocked me and told me that I should go and start dating again. Usually it's the kids that are dead set against it, but it's me that's not ready yet.”

“He's a good kid and knows that eventually you'll need someone more in your life, but do it when you're ready, it doesn't have to be any time soon.”

“Yeah, he's the greatest. By the way, when you walk in, try not to be too shocked at what the boys are wearing.”

“What are they wearing, french maid outfits or something like that?”

“Um, no, not quite, but it might shock you more.”

“Probably not, I'm gay, you've known that your whole life practically, and you told me the second you found out he was gay, and I know what us gays like to dress up in, so whether girls clothes or leathers or diapers, it probably won't shock me.”

“Got it in three.” John grinned.

“Oh, now this I gotta see. You really would be surprised at how many gays like diapers. Tried them myself a few times at boyfriends' urging, just not all that into it, but I bet they're real cute in them, especially with as good looking as Billy is.”

“Believe it or not, Jeremy is even better looking than Billy is, and that's hard for a proud father to admit.”

“Really, I have a hard time believing that.”

“You won't in a few seconds, come on in and meet Jeremy.” John smiled and showed Jim in. They headed right to the dining room and the boys were already there, laying out the last of the meal.

“Oh my, you were right, he's even more good looking than Billy is.” Jim said simply.

“See, told you so, everyone thinks so.” Billy smiled warmly to Jeremy, because they had both heard it and Jeremy instantly blushed.

“Thanks.” Jeremy whispered.

“You boys look cute dressed like that. I'm glad that you're comfortable enough to stay as you're comfortable around me.” Jim smiled to the boys.

“Yeah, well I know you're gay too, and I know dad knows and that he would have told you as soon as he found out. And knowing how most gays feel about other gays dressing up, I knew you'd be okay with us just like this.”

“Very good observation. So, how long have you known that I was gay then?”

“Forever I guess.” Billy shrugged.

“Okay, and how did you know your dad knew?”

“Let's just say I heard him and mom talking about you once and how you were a real slut, had had five different guys in one week.” Billy laughed.

“You were.” John shrugged.

“Hey, I resemble that remark.”

“We know.” John and Billy said at the same time.

“Geez, you know me so well. I've calmed down some lately though, I actually have a steady boyfriend. He's twenty four, real cute, but my god, the things he does in bed could drive a guy insane, and I so want to be insane.” Jim grinned brightly.

“It's a good thing Jeremy's gay as well.” Billy laughed.

“Don't worry, I knew he was, the second I saw him.”

“How did you know?” Jeremy asked in shock.

“Easy, same way you probably could tell that I was the second you saw me, even if Billy hadn't have told you, you would've known. We can usually tell each other apart. I knew Billy was gay by the time he was six, but I never told his dad or him, just let them figure it out on their own.”

“Yeah, I would've known right away that you were too.” Jeremy nodded simply.

“Come on guys, let's sit and eat, this is gonna get cold if we stay standing here and talking. There's plenty of time after dinner to talk.” Billy offered, waving his hand at all the food.

“Good idea. Let's eat.” John smiled, and they all sat down.

For the next twenty minutes, they sat there and just ate, hardly talking at all, other than everyone telling Billy just how good it really was, because it was really that good.

“My god Billy, not even your mom did as good a job on a roast, that was excellent.” John sighed as he finished his last bite.

“No kidding.” Jim added before Billy could reply.

“Thanks. I'm glad you liked it.” Billy smiled warmly.

“Come on, let's get this all cleaned up, and then let's go sit back in the living room and catch up.” Jim said.

They spent at most fifteen minutes cleaning up before retiring to the living room to sit back and chat.

“So, since I'm the one with all the information, and this involves you Jeremy, I guess I'll be talking mostly to you.” Jim started off.

“What have you found out so far, can we even do it?” He asked cautiously.

“Not only can we do it, but it'll be done tomorrow if all goes well. Here's what you need to know and my ideas.” Jim said, and then started laying everything out that he had said to John the night before and what his suggestions were.

“Holy crap, really. I knew grandma was rich, but that much I never imagined, and she really left it all to me?”

“Yes. So, my question to you is, do you want to go forth with my plan, or would you like to propose something different, or make a change to the existing plan, so that I can go to the police tomorrow and get everything started?”

“I think that he should have to pay for the abuse he gave to me, but I guess stripping him of almost all that he had and just giving him one house and no further income will have to do. If he's smart, he could live off that for quite some time with a half way decent job, so it won't destroy him. I'll pay to fly him and his belongings out there though, it only seems fair. When you tell him this, tell him it's a one shot deal, and if he even thinks of saying no, just one syllable of it, that the deal will be off, that he'll get nothing, and I'll take him to court for as long as needed until he's in jail.”

“That sounds more than fair, and will be duly noted as well. So, how do you feel about all this then?”

“Thanks. I don't know, good I guess. Kinda a bit of a surprise though to find out that you're all of a sudden quite rich.”

“Yes, I can well imagine that it'd come as a bit of a shock to the system. Now, now that you're going to pretty much be officially adopted by John, you have a couple choices, and you need to make a decision. Will you want to take his last name, and do you want to have any sort of allowance from your trust fund, such as for yourself or for John?”

“Can I hyphenate my last name with his, because I don't want to totally drop my family, it was only my dad that was bad?”

“Of course, any way you see fit to do it, I can do almost anything on the paperwork, and when I pass it by the judge, he can make the change instantly, or pretty much anyway.”

“Good, I'd like for you to do that for me then please.” Jeremy said, and then told Jim how he wanted the name split.

“Excellent, and the other?”

“Well, I wouldn't mind a couple hundred a month for myself, with the stipulation that I can get more if I need it, and I think that John should be given a thousand dollars a month as well to help with everything.”

“Okay, done. As for your trust fund, it's already set up in a way that all you have to do is ask your trustees for the money, and if they deem it acceptable, then it can be done right away. I'll give you his information, so that you may call him at any time, and we'll get a personal bank account set up for you right away. Now, your other two houses, would you like to have the property management company continue to manage them for you, after some changes have been made of course, or would you rather just sell them?”

“Nah, keep things as is. Right now I don't want to sell them, and the chalet at the ski lodge might come in handy. How is it managed right now anyway?”

“As a short term rental property, so someone can go for a weekend or a month and use all the facilities. So, at any time that you wanted to use it, all you have to do is inform the property manager that you'd like to go, and when, and he'll book it for you. Of course, if it's already booked for that time, not even he can change that, so call with plenty of notice. Usually properties like that book up about two months in advance, and sometimes more, so always make good plans.”

“Cool, that sounds just fine then. Might have to go and visit for a month some time soon, who knows.” Jeremy smiled.

“Would be nice, that's for sure.” Jim smiled.

“Now, Jeremy, I'd like to suggest a change before Jim goes ahead and draws all that up for you.” John intruded, finally getting a chance, John and Billy had not really been asked anything so far, nor did they even say anything.

“What John?” Jeremy asked curiously.

“Well, I don't want or need a thousand dollars a month. There's no way you can cost anywhere near that much to feed and clothe.” John said.

“Oh, okay, make it fifteen hundred then.” Jeremy turned and said to Jim.

“No Jeremy, you're not getting me, I don't want your money.” John said.

“Oh fine Jim, just go ahead and make it two thousand then.” Jeremy turned to John this time and stuck his tongue out.

“Jim, if you value your life and our friendship, you won't make that change. Just leave it at the thousand then.” John shook his head.

“Thanks John, I don't want for you to have to struggle ever again, and even though I know it won't cost anywhere near that to feed and clothe me, you deserve it too for all that you've done for me and will do for me, so take it happily.”

“Thanks Jeremy, but it really is too much money, I'll take it though, but on only one condition.”

“What's that?”

“That you come over here and give me a hug first of all, and to tell you that when and if you want to call me dad, I'd be happy to call you son.” John said, tears already starting to come down.

“I've never had a dad before, at least not one I wanted to call dad, it might take some time, but I will.” Jeremy said, coming over and giving John a nice big hug. Billy stayed out of this one, for now.

“That's all I ask. So, was there anything else you needed then Jim?”

“Not yet, I just have to make all the changes and print out a final copy, notarize it and have you and Jeremy sign it, and then I get to sign it when Jeremy's soon to be ex father signs it as well. Assuming everything goes as planned, all the dirty work will be done by noon tomorrow. I'll also get all the money stuff settled with the other lawyer and the trust company, so that you guys won't have to do anything, unless you wish to do so.”

“Okay, do what you need and we'll sign it once you're done.” John said and Jeremy nodded happily.

“Thanks. I'll go to the dining room where it'll be more peaceful, because this'll take me probably an hour or so to do, and that way you guys can talk.”

“Cool, have fun.”

“I will.” Jim grinned and grabbed all his stuff and headed to the dining room.

“So, how do you feel Jeremy?” John asked.

“A little overwhelmed to tell you the truth.”

“Not all that surprising really. A lot's gone on today, and it'll take some time to get used to it all. I'll let Billy tell you the rules of the house later once you've settled in a bit more.”

“Thanks. So, let me get this straight, I never have to go back to that man, I get to stay here right?”

“Yes, as long as everything goes as planned tomorrow, then that's very true.” John smiled warmly.

“Good.” Jeremy said happily, and wrapped John back up in another tight loving hug. Billy joined in this time after only a couple seconds, and all three of them cried as they sat there, Jeremy so happily that he finally had the family he really deserved.

“Feel better now?” John asked Jeremy when he was finally able to pull away, it had been at least fifteen minutes of hugging and crying.

“Yeah, lots better, thanks.” Jeremy smiled.

“Good. I almost forgot with all that's happened today, but I have a surprise out in the car for you boys. Why don't you both go on out and grab it while I see if there's anything good on TV.”

“Okay.” Billy said, and they hopped up and ran outside, not even putting on their shoes or sandals.

“What is it?” Jeremy asked as they opened up the rear door.

“There's a couple books, but the rest looks like seats, enough for all the tractors and ATV's. I wonder if daddy remembered the gas as well? I'll check the trunk. I asked him to get us some as well.” Billy said happily.

“That's sorta what I thought they were.” Jeremy said.

“Yep, there's three gas cans full back here, that'll be lots to get started.” Billy called out and started pulling them out.

Jeremy joined him in pulling everything out of the car that was essentially theirs, and set it aside for the time being. They took stock of what all was there, and then carried it up to the front porch to store it there for the night, keeping the books with them of course. There were the seats, books, and gas of course, but there was also an assortment of different wires and electrical connectors, hoses and clamps, oil, air, and fuel filters for all, spark plugs for all that needed them, a few different types of oil, and lots of cans of parts cleaners.

“Cool, thanks daddy, you got everything, including seats and other stuff for us to fix everything, that's wicked. How much did it all cost?”

“Only a few hundred for everything, so really good.”

“I suppose that you won't let us pay you back for it either, will you?” Jeremy asked.

“No, of course not.” John said, sounding almost insulted.

“That's what I thought, hence the reason I made you take the money earlier.” Jeremy laughed.

“Yeah. So, do you boys want to watch TV with me then, or are you gonna start reading those books? As you can tell, I grabbed one on tractor repair as well, figuring you might find it useful as well.”

“I wouldn't mind starting to read these myself.” Billy said, looking to Jeremy to see what he wanted to do.

“Sounds good to me as well. You can watch TV though, it won't bother me while I'm reading.” Jeremy said to John.

“Same here.” Billy added.

“Nah, I'll just grab a book as well, and the three of us can curl up on the couch and read together, very relaxing.”

“Okay.” Both boys said happily.

They all grabbed their books and laid back and started reading. They were interrupted almost an hour later by the entrance of Jim, telling them that he needed some signatures now. He went over all the papers with John and Jeremy and then when told where to sign, they both did.

“There, all done now. All I have to do now is get your ex father to sign this and it'll be done as soon as I get it to a judge friend of mine who'll sign off on the entire thing. If all goes as planned, by the end of the week, everything will be perfectly legal and sealed up tighter than a drum.”

“Thank you so much Jim, I don't know how I'll ever repay you.” Jeremy said, hugging Jim tightly.

“Consider that hug more than enough payment for almost anyone, but most especially me.” Jim said happily.

“Thanks.” Jeremy smiled.

“Come on Jim, let me take you for a walk around the place and I'll show you around. Then I'll show you the house and show you where you're sleeping. We still usually go to bed pretty early, so in just a hour or so.”

“Ick, early birds. Never could figure out how you could go to bed before midnight.”

“Yeah, well I've always had an early morning job, not like you who usually only works three or four hours a day and refuses to start before noon.”

“What can I say, it suits me.”

“Yeah, you always were a party animal.”

“Yeah, right. The first party I went to I was almost graduated university, that was the year I officially came out and I was invited to an all gay party. Was quite a blast, but I'd always been a night owl, even before that.”

“Yeah, I know, I was teasing you.” John laughed.

“Thanks. Go ahead and show me around this dismal place then, let me see why you just had to escape the city.”

“Okay.” John said brightly.

“We're just gonna stay here and read.” Billy said after looking to Jeremy.

“Okay, enjoy.”

“What are they reading?” Jim asked curiously.

“Repair books for tractors and ATV's, since we seem to have a few that are quite old and in need of a bit of fixing.”

“Oh, how riveting.” Jim said sarcastically.

“Probably not, but they want to fix them, so they need to know the basics at least. I could help them, but I learned on my own, so why shouldn't they. I'll help if they have any questions, but they can learn to ask them on their own.”

“Yeah, you always did love playing with things and finding out how and why they worked and then fixing them.”

“It was fun, and I made a damn good living through school doing that.”

“Yeah, you always had some broken down piece of shit that you were tearing apart that you got for free, and then when you got it working you sold it, you did make some pretty good money, didn't you.”

“Yep, but then it was the only money I got, so I had no choice.”

They continued talking as they headed out of the house and John showed him most of the property, taking him out to the barn and showing him what the boys were doing out there, and showing him how large their property was. It was not huge, but was quite large, only a little more than ten acres total. They then headed back into the house, where John showed Jim the rest of it that he would not have seen. He loved Billy's bedroom, but who would not really, it was very large and spacious, with anything and everything a boy could possibly need. Last John took Jim to the spare bedroom downstairs where he would get to sleep, and he liked it as well. Billy's old bedroom furniture had been moved into there, and it was fine, not great, but for guests it was all that was needed, considering they would rarely have guests anyway.

“It really is a nice house, and it suits you guys perfectly. Even in school I could tell you hated living in the city.”

“Yeah, if it wasn't for the fact that my parents had no choice but to move to the city in order to find work, I never would have been there at all. Then again, I wouldn't have met you, and my life would've been empty. I knew some day I'd move back to the country where it was quiet and peaceful, I just wish it had've been sooner. I've slept so much better since we've been out here, I just never could get used to all the noise, and the smell out here is so much better too, even when driving past a farm.”

“Well, the smell is debatable, but I can understand the silence, it's very quiet out here, almost too quiet for me.”

“Yeah, but you always were the city boy. Remember that night we went camping up in the mountains when we were sixteen?”

“How could I forget. That's when I found out I was seriously afraid of the dark.”

“Yeah, you cried all night long, saying it was too dark and too quiet.”

“But even though you weren't gay, you hugged me all night and told me I'd be alright. You know, after that night, I would have done anything for you”

“Yeah, well it was mutual. Well, I hate to tell you this, but I'm getting quite tired, and I should probably be getting to bed, and the boys are probably ready as well, if they haven't passed out.”

“Okay. I'll stay up and watch TV for a while then, because I won't be ready for bed for at least an hour yet, that's about the earliest I can go to bed.”

“Okay. I'll leave the hall light on for you, so that you won't be scared of the dark and so that you can find the bathroom.”

“I'm not really afraid of the dark anymore, you know.”

“Yeah, but it'll still be pitch black if I don't, there's no light if there's no moon, and you'll be scared, because you haven't experienced that dark since that camping trip.”

“True.”

“Come on boys, head on up to bed, and make sure to change each other before you climb into bed, because you're quite wet.” John called out when they walked back into the living room, startling both boys.

“Oh, okay daddy. We would've changed each other anyway.” Billy said, yawning lightly as he said so.

“Yeah, and probably a bit more too.” John grinned.

“Probably.” Billy grinned back.

Jim laughed and Jeremy blushed lightly. The boys got up and said goodnight to the men, and then headed upstairs.

“Well, today went really well. I'm really tired now though, so we better get changed and get to bed.” Billy yawned.

“Yeah. Are you hard though, I could really go for a bit of rubbing?”

“Oh yeah, same here.”

“Good.” Jeremy smiled.

Billy decided that there was no better time than the present, so he grabbed Jeremy up in a nice big hug, attached them at the lips and started kissing him deeply. At much the same time, they snaked their hands down to the front of each others very soggy diapers, and just stroking each other on the outsides, they started rubbing each others erections. They were both very wet and very hard, and this felt very good. They did not even venture inside each others diapers, they stayed outside, and as they kissed, they rubbed, and at the same time, three or so minutes later, they came.

“Oh wow, so good.” Jeremy sighed deeply.

“Yeah, for sure.” Billy sighed as well.

With no more words, they kissed for another few seconds, and then Billy laid down on the bed when Jeremy started heading for the closet. They changed each others diapers gently, cleaning and creaming each other nicely, and then before too long, they were laying down in bed, where they once again kissed, and the final words of the night were goodnight, I love you from both. They passed out and slept soundly wrapped up in each other all night long.

This story belongs to Erich, please do not post anywhere without asking me first
  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..