Jump to content
    Fantasyboy69
  • Author
  • 3,085 Words
  • 5,562 Views
  • 4 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Starcutter - 13. Chapter 13

“I don't need your help tonight, Gabe,” said Cook.

“Oh. Really? Okay.” Gabe left the mess hall with a bit of wonder. He had never been told not to help. Must be a really easy meal, he thought, probably soup or stew. That doesn't need me hanging around. Gabe went back to his rooms. It would be the first time he had ever beaten Ryle home. He could have his clothes laid out for when he got off duty, the shower ready for him, maybe even a light snack laid out. With a smile, Gabe hurried back.

He got to the rooms and immediately jumped in the shower. Ryle was not there, of course, as he had his time with Meg before chow. Which gave him ample time to ask her to stall him so he could get some pampering. She would, too. Meg seemed to love helping him out in the little things to let Ryle know he was loved. She also seemed to be the best one to talk to about his frustrations. He really wanted to make love to Ryle, to do his virgin best to make him feel something other than pain and humiliation.

When Gabe came out of the shower and drying his hair, he stopped. The lights in the rooms were off, replaced by the soft glow of scented candles that gave off the aroma of a rainy day in the woods. The table had a cloth on it, and a meal for two was laid out. His mouth slowly fell as he saw an old Earth favorite of his: cheese ravioli in marinara. He spun when he heard the com system start playing soft music.

Ryle stood there with a gentle and loving smile on his face. “Welcome home,” he said softly. He was bare-chested and wearing what amounted to a sarong. It showed off his compact musculature and his long legs. He stood there with his head tilted to one side as Gabe was just staring. “Say something,” he said with a bit of a giggle.

“You look amazing.” Gabe felt a stirring in his loins and stamped down on that reaction as best as he could. “I was coming home early to do something for you, and I see you beat me to it.” Gabe wrapped the towel around his waist to hide what he couldn't stop.

“Who do you think arranged for you to get home early?” Ryle gestured to the table, and Gabe sat.

“You mean you told Cook to tell me to come home?” Gabe waited until Ryle was perched on the edge of his seat, his lengthening tail poking out the back. “I...like what you've done with your hair. It's...nice.” He felt very flustered right now. He didn't want to say what he really thought about it. Visions of his hands running through it made him hard.

“Thanks. Meg cut it for me.”

“That's your crest, isn't it?” Ryle nodded. Gabe had read everything he could find on the Canari race and came across the reference.

“Yeah. You...do you like it?”

Gabe swallowed heavily and nodded. “It makes you look more mature. Very...um...”

“Just say it.”

“...Sexy.” Gabe couldn't believe what it did to the angles and planes of his face. The way it grew brought out a certain masculine beauty and destroyed the feminine aspects. He looked like what he was, a fully grown male with a bit of raptor bird thrown in.

Ryle smiled and started to eat. He couldn't metabolize dairy very well, but his ravioli were filled with a seed paste. “I asked Cook to make this for you.”

“How did you know?”

“I received a top secret inside missive.” Ryle's tone said it was all very hush hush.

Gabe grinned. “How is David?”

“He's good. Nice man.” They laughed. Gabe realized one thing about Ryle long ago. He was very resourceful. He had called his stepfather, arranged for him to get time off work in the kitchens to eat the meal David said Gabe liked, got all of this set up in fifteen minutes, and still had time to make himself look damn good.

“So why do all this?”

“I wanted to let you know how much you mean to me. I don't have much I can give you, but I could do this much.”

Gabe smiled, leaning over to kiss Ryle. “It's wonderful.”

They ate the meal, and Ryle had to admit, he liked this marinara sauce. The Cana was done before Gabe, and he just watched as the lad savored each bite. It was almost sensual to watch his lips, to see his tongue snake out and lick the sauce off them. Ryle had to admit he was getting even more aroused by Gabe's lips than normal. To him, the lips were full and plump, unlike his own thin lips.

“I didn't dish up too much, did I?” Ryle asked. He knew Gabe had a healthy appetite. “I have dessert, too.”

Gabe looked at the last few ravioli on his plate, thought about dessert, and figured he had savored enough. He scarfed the last few down and then grinned at Ryle who was giggling behind his hands. “What's for dessert?” he asked, feeling playful.

“Close your eyes,” said Ryle in the same playful mood, except his heart was pounding. Gabe closed his eyes, and Ryle slipped out of his clothing. “Now, no peeking until I say so.” Ryle was getting very excited.

“Yessir!” Gabe chimed in with a grin.

Ryle came over and kissed Gabe passionately. Gabe jumped in shock but his arms came around Ryle's slender waist, and he pulled him onto his lap. There was no disguising his instant arousal, and Ryle could not hide his at all as he was nude. Ryle moaned, feeling Gabe giving into his passions. He never knew that even this could be so amazing.

Gabe pulled away. “Ryle, I don't...”

“...Want to finish that sentence, because if you do I will never forgive you. Keep your eyes closed,” he repeated.

“I don't understand.”

“Gabriel, you have been the kindest and most loving person in my life, putting my feelings and emotions ahead of your own. Tonight...I want it all about you. I want to hear what you want, no holding back. I want to feel your body pressed against me.” He took a breath, swallowed deeply, and said, “I want to be your first.”

Gabe could feel Ryle's heart pounding, but he could barely hear what Ryle said. All he knew was the blood surging through his veins and thundering in his ears. “You want to hear what I want to do to you?” Ryle nodded. “My deepest desires?” His voice had gone husky, rumbling in his chest in the most primal way possible, and Ryle whimpered as he nodded. “No matter what?” Gabe asked in a whisper in Ryle's ear, making him coo.

“I want you, Gabriel. Tell me, please,” he begged.

Gabe's erection was throbbing. “Do you want me to say it...or just do it?”

“Do it,” Ryle said, throwing all caution to the wind and letting Gabe take full control.

Gabe picked him up, kissing him back as he took them to the bed room, his towel falling away. With one hand, he set the lights to low and laid Ryle out on the bed. His eyes fluttered open, and he drank in the sight of his cherished lover. Ryle no longer was the skinny, sickly, miserable creature that he had been. His frame was lean, but there was muscle there from his months aboard the Starcutter. His chest was high, larger than his slender waist by far, and had a small amount of feathers between his pecs that trailed down to his pubic area where the feathers were like his hair – golden and red. His long phallus was rigid with desire. His long legs had gained size and tone, and Gabe knew he would be feeling them wrapped around him very soon.

“I cannot believe how beautiful you are. I could just look at you all day and never tire of it.” Ryle flushed, the color trailing from his face to his navel. Gabe crawled atop him on all fours, looking down at him. This was probably the most aroused he had ever been, knowing he could do whatever he wanted. Leisurely, he leaned in and kissed Ryle, who cooed in his throat, as Gabe caressed his cheek tenderly. That touch turned to want as Gabe pulled him in for a hard kiss. Both were breathless when it parted, and Gabe could see almost no color to Ryle's eyes, the pupils were that large.

Gabe had seen some holoshows of sexual nature. He had an idea of what he wanted to try. His lips trailed from Ryle's own to his ear, and Gabe let out a low growl that made Ryle gasp and quiver under him. For a race who lived by sounds, it was probably frightening and arousing. The depth of tone and need could not be feigned or masked. The hot breath made Ryle moan aloud, and he turned his head to give Gabe access to him. Gabe's lips kissed softly along his neck and ear, nibbling at the lobe which made Ryle tremble.

Never had anything felt this good. He had been used by many men, some even doing the exact same thing, but none of them had excited him like this. None of them had brought him to the brink of orgasm with just some kissing and growling in his ear. Ryle was using every bit of will power to not finish until Gabe wanted him to. He almost lost it when Gabe's hand trailed down to stroke his hip and grip it. Ryle seemed to sing, and Gabe pulled off. “What?”

“Um...can I translate later?” Ryle asked, his pulse and breathing rapid.

“Tell me,” Gabe said, this time his tone was commanding in the most seductive way Ryle had ever heard.

“I said...Fuck me.” Ryle whispered it, feeling a bit of shame for being so forward.

“No,” said Gabe. Ryle looked hurt for a moment. “I won't fuck you. But I will,” Gabe said as he kissed Ryle's lips, “make love to you,” he continued as his hand slid over to wrap around Ryle's length, “for the rest of the night.” The cooing that followed told Gabe that Ryle was very close. With Ryle's testicles being fully interior, Gabe couldn't judge when he was close. Not like himself. Gabe's balls seemed to jump into his chest a few moments before he was going to cum.

“Gabriel, I am so close. I don't want to finish until you want me to.”

Gabe leaned in, breathing heavily and flicking his earlobe with his tongue while his hand stroked loosely over the seven inches of length, and said, “Cum. Now.”

That was all it took. Ryle's back arched, his body seemed to take the command to heart, because he unloaded. The cry that ripped from his throat was the kiii of a hawk, shrill and piercing, but Gabe knew it for what it was. A cry of passion, a release of physical, mental, and emotional barriers. The amount of fluids that came out made Gabe gape in awe. How could so much come from such a tiny guy? It didn't shoot out, and it didn't ooze out, it just...was out. The five volleys hit Ryle's chest, and Gabe marveled at it.

He leaned in as Ryle's body sagged with relief and flicked his tongue out to get a taste. It was tangy and sweet with a hint of salty aftertaste. “Mmm. I hope you can work up another, Ryle. I think I might have to have my dessert.” The Cana laughed, hiccuping a few times as his lungs tried to get enough air and relax at the same time. Gabe licked and sucked his way down, cleaning up every drop he could and making Ryle writhe in ticklish ecstasy. “Are you ticklish?”

“You do it, and I will claw you up good.” Ryle laughed as he saw Gabe pondering if it was worth it. He relaxed just a bit when his human lover stretch out beside him. “You can't be done. You're still hard as...well...what's harder than diamond?”

“My skull.” Ryle nodded. “Am I doing okay so far?”

“Okay? OKAY! Gabriel, I have never felt like that. Not even when it was my first one has it been that good, and you haven't even started yet.”

“So it's good, right?” Gabe was grinning.

“Yeah. It's good.” They laughed, and Gabe kissed him again, sharing a bit of Ryle's own seed with him.

Gabe moved back down to his tight abs, kissing his way. Ryle gasped and knew Gabe was not done at all. He teased across and down to Ryle's pelvis, inhaling the scent that was all Ryle. It was soft, delicate, spicy, and Gabe knew he would love to have a better sense of smell just for this one part. “God, Ryle, you smell so good.” His tongue slipped out, and Gabe had his first taste of Ryle's phallus. Ryle's hips bucked when Gabe got to the tip which was only partially exposed from its sheath. “Sensitive?”

“Just a bit.” Having had an orgasm so recently made him hyper sensitive. It hurt, tickled and felt so good.

Gabe held Ryle's shaft up and looked at it. It was roughly the same shape as his, but it did not have a flared tip like the human penis. It had three holes instead of one, and the tip was very rigid. “Um...this is interesting. Three?”

Ryle looked confused, then he chuckled. “Oh. Yeah. One for urine, and one for each set of testicles.”

Gabe started to nod that it made sense when he really heard what he said. “Wait...you have four testicles?”

“No. Cana have eight.”

Gabe just blinked in surprise. “I must have missed that part when reading about your species. Are you serious?” Ryle nodded. “How many were used with that one orgasm?”

“Um...half of one. Maybe a bit more.” Ryle started laughing hysterically at the sheer shock on Gabe's face. His laughter caused his pelvis to move, which in turn made his phallus thrust in Gabe's hand. That made him inhale quickly from the extra sensitivity, and he laughed for a different reason.

Gabe let go so he could calm down. “Why so many?” He was smiling to see Ryle laughing so... hard.

When he could speak, Ryle said, “Cana females lay about six eggs, more or less. We have to fertilize each one.”

“Okay. Wow. Cool and so weird. So you have plenty more for me?” Ryle laughed and nodded, then he gasped and stopped breathing all together as Gabe took the tip in his mouth. Gabe's mouth was hot, his tongue soft. Ryle trembled as Gabe got use to the feeling of his phallus in his mouth. He didn't try anything fancy, just a bit of licking and some light suction as he bobbed up and down the first few inches. Ryle's breath shuddered out as his claws ripped easily into the blankets even though he kept them blunted. It was too good for a virgin, too amazing.

“How...how are you this good?”

Gabe pulled off and looked up at him with a grin. “I had a lot of time alone when I was younger to watch porn.” Ryle laughed, but he caught himself when Gabe went back down.

“Gabriel...are you sure you want it in your mouth?” He nodded and grunted his desire. “Okay.” Ryle had never orgasmed this much with anyone, and never this fast, even by himself. He relaxed his control for Gabe. This orgasm came from deeper within him, and another shrill cry filled the room as Ryle filled Gabe's waiting mouth.

Gabe felt that nectar fill his mouth and he savored this as much as he savored the ravioli, but he had to swallow or spit it out. He swallowed. Feeling it slide down was by for the most disgusting – and arousing – thing he had ever felt, which is probably why he had to grab his own penis to stop his own orgasm. It was so taboo, so against what his small colonial upbringing told him, that to do it was the penultimate arousal. Ryle could smell some of Gabe's precum ooze from his slit, and Gabe pulled off to gasp for breath this time.

“Gabriel, are you okay?” Ryle asked with a wispy tone, his breathing too weak to say more.

“I...almost came.” Ryle's eyes went wide and his pupils went to pinpoints. “You turn me on that much. You have since I saw you naked fresh out of the shower.”

That was months ago, Ryle thought. “Why didn't you tell me?”

Gabe smiled sweetly. “I didn't want to push you away. I had to prove I was not them.”

Ryle grabbed Gabe by the back of the neck, his claw striking like lightning, and he pulled his human love into his arms and to his lips. Gabe went willingly. Ryle tried to put Gabe on his back to return the favor, but the lad would have none of that. Ryle looked at him as Gabe pulled away. “Do you...not want me to?”

“Oh, I do, believe me, but you say tonight is all about what I want. I want you to have at least one night when sex is not about pain, not about humiliation, not about being used and thrown away. I want tonight to show you that...that I love you.”

“Say...say that again.” There was a catch in his voice. Part of him didn't want to believe it. No one could love him.

“I love you, Ryle.” Gabe's deep, dark eyes shone with the light of his love for the Cana.

“Again,” Ryle whispered.

Gabe repeated it as tears fell from both of their eyes. The raw emotion of it moved both of them to tears, Gabe rolling over to hold Ryle atop his chest. Holding him close so Ryle would know he would never let him go. Gabe would never let him go. He had found the one person for him. Who cared if he was a different species? Gabe didn't. He would hold onto his love with everything he had.

This little scene spans from the end of chapter 12 through chapter 14. I hope to get it to you soon, but it took me a long time to get this part done without making it too quick and tawdry. Bear with me as I want this to be something to dream about
Copyright © 2016 Fantasyboy69; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 50
  • Love 8
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Wow! That worked beautifully. For being so young and inexperienced, Gabe shows how special he is. His understanding of, and love for Ryle, makes him automatically the best lover in the world...for Ryle. This was so well done...it lifted me up. Thank you...Gary

Link to comment

I just love this story, it's so good! Thanks for another great chapter!!

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..